Forum › Anime season

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

But, I mean, Broly coming back was inevitable, but they did it in a surprising way that dumps the moronic backstory and gives us a female supersaiyan.

I remember reading something about someone wanting Broly back but i never tought they'd actually do it the madman, let alone like that
But hey, we're living in a time where Gohan actually kept up against Goku, absolutely ANYTHING is possible

I don't watch DBZ, so I have no idea what's going on here, but... a female Saiyan sounds sweet! Hopefully, it's actually a female Broly (whoever that is...) and not misdirection or something.

To sum it up, Broly is a non-canon dude from a movie that has a unique transformation not used i the canon material, femBroly is probably not a rule 63 itself but regardless they're making the transformation canon and it's flipping a lot of people's shit up 'cause for some reason the Dragon Ball fanbase is the most bitchy about what's canon and what isn't that i've seen on /a/ at least, not to mention that the first female SSJ is a pure mass of muscles

Personally? I want them to go all out! Be as crazy as they need! I live for this kind of shit

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I do liked Broly character but not as a female. Not a sexist or anything.

But it's kinda like making Goku a female or Wolverine a female

I prefed Broly without breast. He is awesome as a madman wanting nothing but destruction.

They just ruined Broly >:(

F%ck you, Akira Toriyama.

I hope they will not ruin Hit or i will be done with this shit.

Just plz spare Hit from this horrible treatment. Haven't you damaged enough already?! :'(

last edited at Jan 22, 2017 4:24AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Not brilliant. This is horrible! I can already see all those perverted comments on youtube about fem broly

And? All female characters and most male characters get perverted comments about them. You shouldn't be reading youtube comments anyway

But, I mean, Broly coming back was inevitable, but they did it in a surprising way that dumps the moronic backstory and gives us a female supersaiyan. Net positive

Yeah but it kind feels bad when it's one of your fav. character being source of the joke.

I rather liked Broly as canon instead of seeing him getting ruined by a weak side character.

sighs Man, this got to be the worst day as far as my fiction interest goes.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I liked BanG Dream! It was rather subtexty.

last edited at Jan 22, 2017 5:54AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

broly is ruined? nothing is ruined it's alternate universe broly nothing is ruined.
similar trunks not dead even when all other timeline trunks are dead!
original broly still the same just dead!! probably...
female broly meet broly and selfcest!!
i bet krillin going to get god ki considering he is training with goku.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I do liked Broly character but not as a female. Not a sexist or anything.

But it's kinda like making Goku a female or Wolverine a female

I prefed Broly without breast. He is awesome as a madman wanting nothing but destruction.

They just ruined Broly >:(

F%ck you, Akira Toriyama.

I hope they will not ruin Hit or i will be done with this shit.

Just plz spare Hit from this horrible treatment. Haven't you damaged enough already?! :'(

Well, technically, Wolverine is female now that Logan bit the bullet and X-23 replaced him. But, yeah, I know it'd be different if instead of replacing him with a female character, they actually made him female. That being said, I don't see the problem with making Broly female since, I mean, it's not a female Broly can't be a madwoman wanting nothing but destruction... I mean, I've never watched DBZ, but I can't imagine that a character's sex is really an integral part of any of the characters.

joined Mar 23, 2013

what is the odds that there might be yuri in atheist vs god anime?
after all it is a guy in lolis body..

Probably none, he's too unhinged for romance. Tanya wants to retire to a comfortable life, people generally come with their problems. Not conclusive to a peaceful and ordered retirement.

Then you have X.

last edited at Jan 22, 2017 11:35AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, technically, Wolverine is female now that Logan bit the bullet and X-23 replaced him. But, yeah, I know it'd be different if instead of replacing him with a female character, they actually made him female.0

Replacing Captain Marvel with a female character turned out to be a very popular move, and she has a dedicated fan base. The female version of The Question was also well received, and far as I know the female Thor still sells better than the male Thor did for a long time.

That being said, I don't see the problem with making Broly female since, I mean, it's not a female Broly can't be a madwoman wanting nothing but destruction... I mean, I've never watched DBZ, but I can't imagine that a character's sex is really an integral part of any of the characters.

Goku actually just beats people with his penis.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Are you kidding me? That preview was crazy, I love it. This rather scared looking and petite girl suddenly turns into literally Broly. Who, based on looks alone, seems like they could break a normal saiyan in half.

That. Is. Amazing. If someone were to say that would happen even a week ago I would think they were reading too much fanfiction.

Meeting Room:

A: "I think it's about time we finally introduce a female Saiyan. Here are all the character designs we've accumulated over the years trying to create the perfect one to introduce into the series."

B: "Hmm...we need to show that she's incredibly powerful in the most obvious way possible while also being something familiar to the viewers."

C in the corner fiddling with their pen: "Heh, so what, something like Broly?"

All heads turn to C

last edited at Jan 22, 2017 11:56AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

finally they solved muscle issues with female ssj by simply made her capable to just hulk during transformation! now they just need to add different muscle mode and toned down or up the muscle mass with the different mode.

IT'S ALTERNATE UNIVERSE BROLLY DAMMIT!
not the same brolly.

last edited at Jan 22, 2017 12:15PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

finally they solved muscle issues with female ssj by simply made her capable to just hulk during transformation! now they just need to add different muscle mode and toned down or up the muscle mass with the different mode.

not the same brolly.

Come to think of it, if they're literally just copying the LSSJ transformation instead of just recycling the design under another name, then we might also get the first transformation which i've always preferred more
Fuck, now i want to see that

joined Dec 16, 2013

Probably none, he's too unhinged for romance. Tanya wants to retire to a comfortable life, people generally come with their problems. Not conclusive to a peaceful and ordered retirement.

Then you have X.

x will force het route on tanya just to tortured him.
x must be damn bored.
hopefully tanya figured out how to kill it.

joined Dec 16, 2013

not the same brolly.

Come to think of it, if they're literally just copying the LSSJ transformation instead of just recycling the design under another name, then we might also get the first transformation which i've always preferred more
Fuck, now i want to see that

wait so female ssj only possible because brolly got different evolution route.
just bypass the muscle...

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Replacing Captain Marvel with a female character turned out to be a very popular move, and she has a dedicated fan base. The female version of The Question was also well received, and far as I know the female Thor still sells better than the male Thor did for a long time.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, Carol and Renee are both awesome characters and they're both very well-liked, but I feel like making Mar-Vell or Vic female out of the blue wouldn't go over so well. I mean, Mar-Vell has been dead for, what, 30 years now, so I don't think anyone but those dumb purists would really care about that, but Vic is a more beloved character who didn't die shortly after his first appearance. Honestly, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but I know that there are many out there who would... Though it is apparently an alternate universe character, so... I guess if, I don't know, Donutman was introduced in an alternate universe then was made Donutwoman in the main universe, it'd be pretty different.

Goku actually just beats people with his penis.

Ah, I see, I see. Well, I didn't want to watch DBZ before, and that information makes me want to watch it... even less.

last edited at Jan 22, 2017 1:07PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Are you kidding me? That preview was crazy, I love it. This rather scared looking and petite girl suddenly turns into literally Broly. Who, based on looks alone, seems like they could break a normal saiyan in half.

That. Is. Amazing. If someone were to say that would happen even a week ago I would think they were reading too much fanfiction.

Meeting Room:

A: "I think it's about time we finally introduce a female Saiyan. Here are all the character designs we've accumulated over the years trying to create the perfect one to introduce into the series."

B: "Hmm...we need to show that she's incredibly powerful in the most obvious way possible while also being something familiar to the viewers."

C in the corner fiddling with their pen: "Heh, so what, something like Broly?"

All heads turn to C

Nah, it's probably happened like that:

TOEI: "Toriyama sensei we think it would be a great if you bring in Broly in Super since he is super popular"

Toriyama: "Sure. Done. Here she is."

TOEI: "Thank you ! ... . . . Wait a minute, she ?"

That such a Toriyama thing to do lol. It's really a good time to come back to Dragon Ball

Ava%20100
joined Jun 18, 2016

LN spoilers (apparently):

"Well, so much for coffee .... It is not my intention to marry ... I still want to enjoy the free rank of a single aristocrat"

For the moment Tanya does not have a plan to sign a social contract to give up freedom. Or whether to run to spiritual homosexuality or physical homosexuality, in a way this dilemma will be rare. It is this thing that it seems better not to think too deeply.

These are just some random translations found on /a/, so I've no idea how accurate they might be. Though I've to admit that it'd be a very Tanya-like thing to say.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Sighs......I guess i can't do anything but skip every part of Female Broly.

There will 1000000% pair her with Cabba and i guess i will throw up that point.

There goes the only ongoing anime i watch.

Bleach is on pause. but then again manga was stupid too.

Naruto is 60% filler.

I guess i will wait for Jojo part 5.

joined Dec 16, 2013

wait a min bulma might be preg this episode 75
bulla is coming!!

joined Dec 16, 2013

LN spoilers (apparently):

"Well, so much for coffee .... It is not my intention to marry ... I still want to enjoy the free rank of a single aristocrat"

For the moment Tanya does not have a plan to sign a social contract to give up freedom. Or whether to run to spiritual homosexuality or physical homosexuality, in a way this dilemma will be rare. It is this thing that it seems better not to think too deeply.

These are just some random translations found on /a/, so I've no idea how accurate they might be. Though I've to admit that it'd be a very Tanya-like thing to say.

dang it.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

the only design i liked in the new arc is that loli angel.

I will be honest i can't hate that.She looks cute af.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2yHoceUAAA5B6K.jpg

last edited at Jan 22, 2017 4:20PM

joined Dec 16, 2013

i'm more pissed off at cabba of his violation of ssj must have musles rules!!!

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

i'm more pissed off at cabba of his violation of ssj must have musles rules!!!

What do you mean?

joined Feb 15, 2013

Kanna , best loli 2017

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

First of: MTK Precure: the romance movie: Part...lost count - gay harder: I'm so tough I only cried for 10 minutes and stopped the episode like twice. It was a great episode and a fantastic conclusion to my favorite 2016 anime, the gay levels were very high and the tropes were played straight...heh...
...................wait there's one more episode!?

Youjo senki: is pretty good! holy crap, I wish Izetta had such a good setting. That shinigamiorwhatever is a dick!

Arc-v: Dang...I thought Sawatari would bring Yuya back R.I.P. the best gril.

Gabriel Dropout: is funny. I'll probably check the manga when the anime ends.

joined Dec 16, 2013

diana x akko going strong!

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 5:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.