Forum › Anime season

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Autumn:
Haha, I'm not particularly displeased with Kanai's response, actually. I think it's a quite touching that he sees her for who she is and accepts her despite knowing her deepest, darkest secret. If he's willing to take her even though she's a cheating scumbag, then so be it. Their love may be a bit unconventional, but as long as they're able to find happiness within each other, then there's nothing wrong with that. :')

Ehh, plus, they're all scum anyway, so whatever. LOL.

I haven't watched Idol Jihen. o:
Is it looking a little subtexty?

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 8:48AM

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

melodrama and het sex scenes are the exact reasons I did not even bother with the first ep of KnH(which is rare for a new show), seems the spoilers here confirmed my worst fears.

A shame that the 2 'full' yuri anime announced for 2017 also seem to be melodrama.
But Kobayashi(if Kanna's yuri scenes get properly adapted) and Urara will satify my yuri needs.

I haven't watched Idol Jihen. o:
Is it looking a little subtexty?

Not so far, unless I missed it.
But its a very silly concept for a idol show.

....I'd vote for them.

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 9:06AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Man, Urara keeps cranking up the yuri. If we got a kiss next episode it wouldn't be surprising

Say, can anyone tell how many singers there are for the ED? It sort of sounds like a duet to me, and if it is it's flat-out a lesbian love song

joined Mar 11, 2016

@Seira
Not much there are some scenes/lines here and there but that's it. It is a fun show tho. Liking it at the moment.

Edit: Thanks Kayo-chin. You are the best. I love you. * hugs * x))

last edited at Jan 21, 2017 12:10AM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Edit: Ah, thanks Kayo-chin. You always follow up my comments, I love you. * hugs * x))

Yay! I love you too! * hugs back *

joined Jan 21, 2015

Man, Urara keeps cranking up the yuri. If we got a kiss next episode it wouldn't be surprising

Say, can anyone tell how many singers there are for the ED? It sort of sounds like a duet to me, and if it is it's flat-out a lesbian love song

It's a five-person idol group but yeah, lesbian love song sounds about right.
I love that so far you could describe this show as "a girl moves to the city and gets a yuri harem" and you wouldn't really be wrong. I wonder if the Arinsu waitresses have a bet going on about which girl Chiya will pick.

Also: Kobayashi-san looks like it will have one of the cutest yuri family dynamics we've seen in a long time.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

I had no idea it was supposed to be a 'love' song, are the lyrics posted somewhere?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

the title of the ending is "go to romance", so yeah, that's totally a love song ^^

and ep3 was gay as hell, especially the second part. <3

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

the title of the ending is "go to romance", so yeah, that's totally a love song ^^

and ep3 was gay as hell, especially the second part. <3

It's the best show of the season! I love the characters, the setting, the music, and the yuri!

The worst thing is... that I don't know who to ship Chiya with! The Chiya x Koume was strong in this episode, and I really liked that. OTP maybe? For now at least. xD

By the way, I loved how the waitresses thought it was a lovers' quarrel, and didn't seem to think it was weird.

I could go on and on praising this show...

last edited at Jan 21, 2017 4:05AM

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Special mention to Tenkuu Shinpan, where the yuri came up totally unexpected in a shounen manga.

Which chapters from Tenkuu Shinpan have yuri? I wanna give it a look.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the atheist vs god anime pretty good so far.
kill him!!!

last edited at Jan 21, 2017 4:18PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Special mention to Tenkuu Shinpan, where the yuri came up totally unexpected in a shounen manga.

Which chapters from Tenkuu Shinpan have yuri? I wanna give it a look.

Firstly nothing is explicit (kissing, hand holding, etc). It's shounen after all, and you know how the romance often is in there (usually just "I will protect you", " I want to stay with you forever", "I will die for you" and " because of XYZ, I really love you").

But the man heroine and especially main support character is gay as fuck. So I recommend to read from the start.

It's unlikely end in het also, because the main heroine only other love interest is her brother. But it was mostly played as her being massive brocon, instead of actual romance

last edited at Jan 21, 2017 5:39PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Schoolgirl Strikers ep 3 actually is a lot better than ep 2. My hope on this anime has returned. Strangely it should be ep 2, as it is a flashback on how the cast met,and it gave some insight onto Tsubame.

The fighting animation, especially during the 1st minute was excellent. With constant camera angle change, 2.5D background and change of shots. It looks almost as good as a proper action movie. The background (especially the girl dorm) was excellent in detail as well

Nothing much on the yuri front yet, except everyone x Io

last edited at Jan 21, 2017 6:55PM

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Firstly nothing is explicit (kissing, hand holding, etc). It's shounen after all, and you know how the romance often is in there (usually just "I will protect you", " I want to stay with you forever", "I will die for you" and " because of XYZ, I really love you").

But the man heroine and especially main support character is gay as fuck. So I recommend to read from the start.

It's unlikely end in het also, because the main heroine only other love interest is her brother. But it was mostly played as her being massive brocon, instead of actual romance

Ok, thanks. I'll give it a try.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Hmm, maybe I'll have to give Urara a shot some time if it gets even more yuri-y down the road... if it's above KinMoza levels of yuri, that'd be alright with me. Kobayashi-san is enough for me right now, but more's always good!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Excuse me Mr. Dragon Ball Super
WHAT IS THIS

last edited at Jan 21, 2017 8:15PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So BanG Dream is a worse Love Live. Not terrible, but kind of ugly and weirdly paced. Definite bits of subtext, at least

WHAT IS THIS

Looks like a female Broly to me. That's actually kind of brilliant

Looooks cuuute http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/21/yurucamp-anime-plans-spotted

Provided nothing goes horribly wrong in the meantime, I imagine I'll be watching it

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

WHAT IS THIS

Not brilliant. This is horrible! I can already see all those perverted comments on youtube about fem broly

last edited at Jan 22, 2017 12:24AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

what is the odds that there might be yuri in atheist vs god anime?
after all it is a guy in lolis body..

last edited at Jan 22, 2017 1:06AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

WHAT IS THIS

Not brilliant. This is horrible! I can already see all those perverted comments on youtube about fem broly

is it topless?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

And? All female characters and most male characters get perverted comments about them. You shouldn't be reading youtube comments anyway

But, I mean, Broly coming back was inevitable, but they did it in a surprising way that dumps the moronic backstory and gives us a female supersaiyan. Net positive

what is the odds that there might be yuri in atheist vs god anime?

Low, but more likely than het. Viktoriya is the only character I can remotely see having anything romantic go on with Tanya

joined Dec 16, 2013

And? All female characters and most male characters get perverted comments about them. You shouldn't be reading youtube comments anyway

But, I mean, Broly coming back was inevitable, but they did it in a surprising way that dumps the moronic backstory and gives us a female supersaiyan. Net positive

is it buff? did they just drop musle requirement...
also topless?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

is it buff? did they just drop musle requirement...
also topless?

Is the image link not working for you?

Not topless, but has the same build as the original, just with breasts and a slightly more feminine face

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I don't watch DBZ, so I have no idea what's going on here, but... a female Saiyan sounds sweet! Hopefully, it's actually a female Broly (whoever that is...) and not misdirection or something.

Also, just watched the first episode of Kobayashi-san! It was a great episode... even if they did excise some of the best parts of the manga, it still retained a lot especially considering that they seem to have crammed 4 chapters into 1 episode. Perhaps, if this continues, we'll get to Elma, Tooru's dad, and Iruru before the season closes... heck, we might even get farther than the current manga translation. Yeah, probably not... these first 4 chapters were relatively content-light, but I imagine they'd spend more time on the heavier ones. Random question: was that nightmare thing and the Tooru practicing her "Welcome home" routine thing at the end original additions or were they just pulled from future chapters? I don't really remember those scenes in the manga, but, then again, I don't really remember anything.

To reply you must either login or sign up.