Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

https://snag.gy/68wPCI.jpg

I hope you and Nevri are happy together, sharing apple juice and whole wheat bread

You better share that whole wheat bread with Nez or she's going to lose her shit XD.

last edited at Jan 19, 2017 9:34PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

yo apparently you grow lungs at supersonic speed though

bruh why you snitching

You better share that whole wheat bread with Nez or she's going to lose her shit XD.

Nez intensifies

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

yo apparently you grow lungs at supersonic speed though

bruh why you snitching

just in case anyone else befriends you and happens to be short of money $$$

Nez intensifies

nez can have the bread, but i'm taking the apple juice thx

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

https://snag.gy/68wPCI.jpg

I hope you and Nevri are happy together, sharing apple juice and whole wheat bread

Gurl, I MADE that bread!

joined Jun 11, 2016

^ Is there anything ya like besides bread ? :V

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yuri.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Yuri.

So you like Yuri & Bread ? You my friend have good taste's.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

is it possible to mix yuri and bread
is that a thing

joined Jun 11, 2016

is it possible to mix yuri and bread
is that a thing

With Yuri, Anything's possible.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yuri.

More seriously, bread is my favourite thing to cook. It's sort of my brand, although I cook plenty of other stuff too.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Yuri.

More seriously, bread is my favourite thing to cook. It's sort of my brand, although I cook plenty of other stuff too.

Can you... ship some bread over here?

joined Jun 11, 2016

Yuri.

Bread used to be your brand, But not anymore. The character in your avi isn't eating bread, She's eating a Mantou!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Eh, details. i've made steamed buns before.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Yuri.

No tea? Unacceptable.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

$5 to the first person who can meme the shit out of Faust

joined Jun 11, 2016

There is only one person who can accomplish that. And his name is Utopia!

last edited at Jan 19, 2017 10:56PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yuri.

No tea? Unacceptable.

Tea, you say?

That would be:

• Star of India blend
  • Gingia estate Assam
  • Mim estate Darjeeling
  • Chai
  • Green tea with jasmine flowers
  • Formosa oolong
  • Lapsang souchong
  • Black tea with roasted almond
  • Lady Gray tea
  • Orange pekoe (bags)
  • Decaf orange pekoe (bags)
  • Three varieties of loose herbal teas
  • Two varieties of bagged herbal teas
  • Green tea (bags)
  • A couple of varieties of rooibos, which I've discovered I'm not that fond of

That's about it, at present.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

t'es une fucking pizza au fromage

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

t'es une fucking pizza au fromage

HECK YA YOU BET I AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

New Logan trailer is fucking amazing.

Can't wait for the movie. Sick of all Disney Marvel shit.

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 5:26AM

joined Aug 16, 2014

Yuri.

No tea? Unacceptable.

Tea, you say?

That would be:

• Star of India blend
  • Gingia estate Assam
  • Mim estate Darjeeling
  • Chai
  • Green tea with jasmine flowers
  • Formosa oolong
  • Lapsang souchong
  • Black tea with roasted almond
  • Lady Gray tea
  • Orange pekoe (bags)
  • Decaf orange pekoe (bags)
  • Three varieties of loose herbal teas
  • Two varieties of bagged herbal teas
  • Green tea (bags)
  • A couple of varieties of rooibos, which I've discovered I'm not that fond of

That's about it, at present.

Impressive. You made me jelly (and a bit peeved, with all that tea how dare you praise bread instead!). Where I live, we don't have access to more than half of those, and the other half is difficult to find and expensive. Boxes? Unless it's very cheap tea, there really isn't such a thing. There's plenty of tisanes tho, but I ain't fond of much of them.

joined Aug 16, 2014

New Logan trailer is fucking amazing.

The previous one was much more amazing tbh

And gets many bonus points for using Hurt for soundtrack

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Blackkitty

Just proper honey sugar, and well, a bit of fatigue won't kill me... I hope....
But I feel lighter at least... ^_^

^^ Please continue with your diet. Mine might be a little tastier every now and then, but it's definitely not healthy. Sometimes I feel like crap ;)

hmm... Let me be a good cat lady and keep my sweet secrets to myself ^^

Oh, you're the purest little kinky kitten I've ever come across! d (^‿^✿)

@ Katze

I sorta like consistency

Consistency? I guess I can give you that ;) I'm consistently inconsistent ^^

oh those hmmm boo pfff are my angry sounds, I was pissed off AF, so yeah nothing too good to work with there huh?

I wish I was more of a hard worker, then I'm sure I could have done something with those as well ;)

You know? You kinda set urself for failure when u think like that !!

That might actually explain some things... ^^

I am not saying if u close your eyes and wish reaaally hard, things will happen BUT if you believe in you, many crazy ass things will happen. It's what I wanna think anyway and that makes it true for me, you may as well ignore it and call me a crazy person.

That doesn't sound crazy at all. It's just not my style ~~・-v(▼、▼メ)

Nah, it's ok, except for newbies just standing there, and I'm like OMG MOVE I NEED THIS DUMBELL RGYRGRYGRY. Just quietly, I curse under my breath, then I'm all happy cos endorphines ;)

Yeah, I should start working out again too. Felt so good when I did. I sorta miss that...
The less you do, the less you feel like doing anything, it's a downward spiral...

.. I can't tell if you did eat or did not eat such cake

Totally did. ^^ Today I went back to oat flakes again though. Starting the day with sugar only, you sometimes feel like shit.

Tonari no Robot!!! was the manga I wanted to recommend to you!! agh finally remembered the name!!

Ah! Yeah, good one! Thanks! It's really sweet. Like it very much.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Seira posted:

Crap, I actually don't know the answer to that, sorry! ; A ; I'm all caught up, but the chapter happened a long time ago and hasn't really been brought up after that, so I've never thought about it.

Nah it is ok ;3 I didn't expect you to and it is fresh to me cos it happened recently and honestly, I was just so puzzled by it, cos it made no sense. And I kinda expected it to be never addressed later.

EDIT: Okay, I actually went back and re-read volume 5~ I don't believe it's explained why the guy broke the syringe. Some people have theorized that it's a similar suppressant/antidote that Kurumi used earlier in the series, but why he didn't inject it in himself is a mystery. Maybe his appearance was just to show that there are still survivors even outside of the school? This isn't confirmed or mentioned anywhere canonically, but my personal speculation is that the syringe he was holding might not have been a cure at all and could be the very virus that spreads the zombie disease.

Yes. I thought he was infected by virus and had the similar cure that Kurumi used, but then why he didn't inject himself with it but instead crashed it? It didn't look like he destroy it by accident but rather choose to not cure himself and destroy it. Also if he knew he was infected, why he didn't cure himself before going off? So my next thought was if he wanted to infect girls instead, but then again. If the thing he was was a virus then why he crushed it? Why try to inject himself if he clearly was infected already? Or he was infected to infect them and had a cure in case he wont make it, so he can cure himself and then find another way to infect them, but changed his mind and decided to spare them and let helicopter crash instead. It doesn't help that either way it seemed like it was suggested that this person or some kind of group found the messages that girls were sending and instead of helping them, it looked like they went there to just screw them. I know bad stuff happens in life and there are all sort of groups trying to push their agendas, but still I hate those kind situations where you are reward with bad things for doing good etc. Like they survived so long, manage to let other people know they are doing ok and then those other people that they reached come there and destroyed everything. And that is main grip with this entire situation. Because it is so confusing and unclear, it just seems like entire point of it was to just force them to leave the school. As if author wanted girls to leave it, but didn't know how to make it look naturally and make sense, since they got everything there, so he had to come up with some way to ruin it.

In any case, I think his appearance was just to let the audience know that there are other people beyond their high school and that not all hope is lost. The helicopter crash helps move the plot along, and in case you haven't read further into volume 5 yet, I won't spoil anything. I will say that the chapters following the crash speaks loads about our main characters thus far. Yuki is a bit more different than how she was first introduced (see: http://www.punipunijapan.com/neko-o-kaburu/), meanwhile the rest of the main characters have also changed in some way. We can discuss it more if you want after you've finished the volume!

We just got next, 6 volume released that is why I got new avatar. It ends on chapter 36 just in case. Yes I know what you are talking about, but still the way the plot was moved forward did felt a bit forced. Also on the subject on the cure. I found it really interesting. At first I was surprised cos it seemed like auhtor was going for killing a main character, which I'd applaud if they did cos that take some guts, but then I also had mixed feelings cos Kurumi is my favorite character, but then it turned out they just so happened to have a cure. It felt a bit cheep, even if there were hints that maybe someone is experimenting with zombifying and they were preparing for things go sore like that. But in 6 volume it turned out that the cure either wasn't perfect or process can't be completely reversed, which I was both surprised about and intrigued with. Cos I didn't expect it to have such lasting consequences but it does. It seems that Kurumi is like half zombie. She either can't generate warm or is way colder than normal person and zombies either can't sense her because of lack of heat or they treat her as one of them. I wonder how much of a zombie she is and how much it affected her. I'm really curious where it will go cos it is something I didn't read about before.

Also, I never really shipped anyone from Gakkou Gurashi, but I can see Mii-kun x Kurumi over everyone else any day. :')

Well people here joke about yuri goggles but I never used them. I like yuri etc. but I usually ship people and such only when I really feel/see the subtext/text and while I like all the cast and I felt like there could be something between Yuki and Yuuri, at first when Miki was introduced she had a vibe with Yuki, but then her relationship with Kurumi really got closer and this last volume just made it so easy for me to ship them, especially that scene from my avatar ♥ And it does help that I like Kurumi the best from all character and Miki is probably second.

Anon99 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
I totally forgot about it but I actually saw a short documentary about that guy and that machine he built. Most awesome instrument ever! (^_^)b An all-in-one instrument! That man is pure genius!
Everyone should watch that video, btw! ;)

That is amazing @__@ and I loved the song!

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 4:20PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Anon99 posted:

Uh, great chapter. So much action and great drama and epic moments for many characters.

Yup, it was a really eventful volume ;3

Ha! No I didn't know.

The more you know 8D

^^ There was a time when I used to listen to it whenever I went to bed ;) True story. Funnily enough, I never had any nightmares while doing that. But sometimes I woke up with a slightly claustrophobic feeling inside... ;) I wonder why? (^∇^)

That is indeed strange and I have no idea o.o I guess songs have a bit of claustrophobic feelings? Also from movies and few shots of games I saw, aren't they mainly in tight rooms/corridors etc? So maybe your brain was remembering it subconsciously or something.

I think I nearly played it 20 times. Stopped counting at one point.

Wow. That is a lot! I don't think I ever played any single player game so many times o.o I'm impressed ;3

The movies don't even come close. They're missing all the heart of that story. It's a mix and mash of several Silent Hill games and not really worth mentioning apart from the nice visual effects sometimes...

Yea true. Friend told me all about how much they fucked it up, especially with first movie trying to be more of a original story and then second movie trying to be more faithful to the game while also tying to the first movie. It was a clusterfuck. And we watched second movie in 3D which was terrible! I don't like 3D in general, but here it was just garbage. Effects were really bad and you couldn't see half the things cos the movie was really dark.

That dog ending... well... if you managed to get that one while playing the game the first time... that really must have sucked! ^^

Haha yes xD I didn't even think about that! The player would probably think the game was 1 big joke and never play it again x3 How do you get it anyway?

There's also an alien ending ;) Just as good ^^

Oh yea, I heard about alien thing too, thought don't remember details how it goes.

And here's the best Silent Hill song ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_eOpM7qQHo
(^∇^)

Haha xD I heard it before x3

It's a virus! ;) And it's spreading! (゚Д゚)

Should we cure it?

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 2:41PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.