Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Anon99 posted:

I'm really excited about the second season. I'm up to date with the manga, so I know there are so many good scenes to come.

Me too! I do know some later spoilers, especially about what we know about Titans because I'm so curious about it. I hope the second season deliver as well ;3 Also I have to say it was really smart move on mangaka part. He only allowed to make anime and each new season when enough manga material will be written, so each season while have the same amount of actual stuff in it and it wont be filled with filler or stretched out so it will fit the number of episodes. And the quality of the show itself will only gain from it.

Thanks! Will listen to it tonight.

You are welcome ;3

(◦’ںˉ◦) That's okay. It was more of an inspiration in case you ever ran out of things to listen to ;)

Oh, ok xD" But I still wanted to be able to comment on them since you posted them!

Neko chan posted:

its a pokemon im pretty sure ;3 and yaaaaaaas, its so so cuttttee @w@!

It is @__@ I'm so behind with pokemons xD I played only like first and second generation, anime maybe went a bit over it. But anything from 3 and after is mystery to me x3

btw have you noticed that thats a Starbucks matcha flavoured frappi his sitting on

Oh, I thought it was some kind of icecreams or something, but you are right, it is Starbucks cup. I didn't notice cos I don't drink coffee so I never use Starbucks and all those kinds of coffees are dark magic to me x3

fun fact, they only do those in japan, and i had one, and they are sooooooooo good! (╯✧▽✧)╯

Oh, that is great! Also you were to japan? I'm so envy of you T__T

like so? (o´ω`o)

Totally ;P

at times like this i get jelouse i'm not a real kitty then! >//H//<

Yup! Cats are so adorable isn't they @__@? I can feel you on that xD In one session of rpg I made a character that could change into a cat and she basically preferred that form x3 And she acted like actual cat as well xD Even other players told me my impression of cat was totally convincing. I guess I can become one with the cats 8D

i really liked that anime! ahah this ending is also in my playlist pretty much ~ =w+

I watched it until 7 episode or so. It was pretty funny though I couldn't shake the fear they will end it in het. Actually I have no clue why I stopped watching it. I have a thing like that sometimes where I watch/read something and then at random point my interest in it disappears or something. Idk, maybe I'll try picking it up again later.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Anon

That's good then too ;)
You wanted me to be a little mysterious, right...? ^^

Point for Anon right here.

I'm afraid so. Can't escape your genes... ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
Everyone has a package to carry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i0o3JRaF2g
Did I tell you that I love Amanda Palmer, before...? ^^

You should had..I love her as well and Dresden Dolls, you do have good taste after all!

I'd say about everything one possibly can do, apart from sharing your darkest secrets or entrusting your life to others. Those only work with trust. Of course you can even do those without any trust but that's bound to leave some scars... or you dead ;)

Ah secrets are not a trust thing for me, I like to be very open so nothing can be hold against me :D

I thought you preferred me on top...? ;) Changed your mind already? ^^

In action not mind like! I am quite stubborn , which contradicts my ... nature , I really am a nice mix right there!!

(^∇^) For someone who likes to be dominated you sure break fast ;)
I wasn't actually being mean there. I referred to some people I saw that seemed to use chili for absolutely every dish. Like, they even ate their salad spicy. Or every piece of bread they ate. Or even chocolate... (^_^“) I love spicy but only where it belongs, and I want my chocolate sweet, That's what I meant. ;)

Oh I like it but not on a regular basis, I HATE people telling me what to do, unless I especially want her to tell me what to do and then if I do want to, I'll do it, otherwise I won't.
Ok spicy salad no, spicy bread yes, chocolate no.
Ok so you like sweet things in ur mouth, noted.

Hope that it'll prove to just have been a mistake. Kinda demotivating when you train real hard and you feel better but actually do worse...

Yeah it just can't be true, I'm like serious about this, so tomorrow I'll see..has got me in a crappy mood all day grrrr

To me, it always kinda feels like spying on peoples private lives. Not saying it's wrong. People put that stuff online for a reason after all. Just saying it's not what I enjoy.
I love pictures. But rather landscape pictures or general things that involve nature.
And I prefer actually talking to people to get to know them better. Their pictures don't matter to me much... I wanna know what's going on inside of their head.

Oh well some people are silly and post EVERYTHING THEY DO all the freaking time which is annoying as hell. Inside the head is important but , and call me what u want, looks matter to a point as well, I could not be honestly attracted to a person who eh is not someone I like, giving I don't have a type this may vary.

-_- I'm quite cooperative thank you very much.
Not right now, 'cause I said I was just kidding! (^_-)v

fchhh I do have long nails.

Talking to me, you'll have to read a little slower. You're too fast, girl. All I said was that it helps. Never said it was a general requirement.

Ah ,as in life, I jump to conclusions sometimes and get all worked up!!! It might help but I want not such help!!

This circle: Quote “I've got into some real shit cos I speak too damn freely and then people get butthurt or they think I'm some maniac and then I explain and I look crazier.. hence I try to just not talk much“
Sounded to me like you stopped talking because of those annoying misunderstandings that kept happening to you and not because you didn't like talking in general.

Ahh, no it's cos I got no time for people who don't get me, which is most people, sorry miss!!

Again, slow down. Never said it was a problem. You indicated that it made you feel uncomfortable because you said it makes you look crazy or like a maniac. You said that, not me. I'm not trying to be mean to you. Not everyone is out to kill you, you know ;)

Aewww how cute, looking maniac or crazy doesn't make me uncomfortable, people being silly does. Some people got me on edge, may be the way things are said or you just hit that particular string, still, it's fun to talk to you.

That's pretty much most people, I'm sure. ^^

Don't take that away from me :(

I don't like trying too hard, if it's the case it means it's worthless.
It might indicate that it didn't come naturally but it might also mean that it's well deserved then. ;)

Yeah that, things should just flow like..juices and bloooood.

That can change if you stick around long enough for people to do more than just talking ^^

Stick around where...you see, lately I've had some people like inciting me to go out more or be more friendly or something, that's quite annoying, i believe I am just fine u_u

I wouldn't say that. ^^
Well... you tend to put up your defense walls pretty fast. You mentioned it, that people treated you badly in the past. And that still shows somehow. You immediately think that people are against you. I'm not your enemy. I actually understand it. But it makes talking online a little harder sometimes, even though I still enjoy it.

Yikes don't analyse me so soon woman!! ... but you may be right..a bit.. you know those cats that come to u and u try to pet and then they escape like they saw the devil but still kinda look at u wondering what's going on with ur true motives?

nods slowly

Here's a fun song, to cheer you up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH5cga0yUI
(◦’ںˉ◦)v
Relationships sure can be hard ^^

Awww a song for me :B that's enticing, thanks. and huh? they can be hard or not too hard, in the end... I dunno, must be worth it cos... life .

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Anyone know the best way to combat illness and boredom? |( ̄3 ̄)|

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Yuri and tea are the answers to all of life's questions.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Secretly hoping you're telling me that yuri combats illness and tea helps with boredom. ☆〜(ゝω∂)

I'm at school, but I'm like dying just sitting here while waiting for my lecture to start...

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Secretly hoping you're telling me that yuri combats illness and tea helps with boredom. ☆〜(ゝω∂)

I'm at school, but I'm like dying just sitting here while waiting for my lecture to start...

Tea does everything. It's good for your health, it makes you happy, and it improves everything. Yuri also improves everything; thus we conclude that yuri enhances tea which in turn enhances the yuri, which...

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Tea does everything. It's good for your health, it makes you happy, and it improves everything. Yuri also improves everything; thus we conclude that yuri enhances tea which in turn enhances the yuri, which...

I see.

Will you come over and prepare some tea and yuri for me? Please? (//∇//)\

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Aono

I'm sorry about yesterday but also glad that you seem to be doing better today. Hope that you'll get good results in the end. Sometimes you do have a bad feeling but in the end it still turns out to be all right. I'll keep my fingers crossed! ✌(◕‿-)✌

I knoooowww its that gut feeling! its stress O-o I'm finally back home, had such a long day, after exam I had to come back to school to have singing and violin.
Viloin teacher was a bit annoying today ಠ_ಠ I dont know when he will relise that he doesn't need to grab the violin out of my hands every 5 seconds to demonstrate how great he is at playing violin, maybe let me just learn the notes instead \ᇂ_ᇂ\

I was just really stubborn all the time (^∇^) I was always like “nope, I can't be bothered with this right now. I wanna enjoy my time the way I like best, and not with some school crap.” ^^
Do you have a special technique when studying?

yeah I guess its more that, ahah you hit the nail. Its always like, Its fine I don't need much time on this because I don't really want to waste time doing it. I'd rather doing something fun or enjoyable I WANT. but i guess my special technique would just be drinking red-bull and doing it until the last second XD it works soooooo O3O ~

Ask your mom to come and pick you up. Or your niichan ;)

naaaahhh she's too busy, i only see her once a week QwQ nii-chan is asleep ahahahahah (its fine though i manged to take half the stuff ;3)

Nervi

It is @__@ I'm so behind with pokemons xD I played only like first and second generation, anime maybe went a bit over it. But anything from 3 and after is mystery to me x3

fair enough ;o i havent actually played any of them but i just used to like watching pokemon ahah XD im not really into any games at all so i sometimes envy i cant join in on gaming convo, but then again with my time table i dont really have time to sit down and play a proper game ;w;

I don't drink coffee so I never use Starbucks and all those kinds of coffees are dark magic to me x3

wwwwhhaaaatt?! no coffee? XD i would die i need it like air, not even kidding, i experimented going without coffee for a week and the results were apualling ahahaha
ah but honestly its good that its dark magic to you! caffine is one hell of an addictive betch OwO and people take it in in many forms like redbull cough Aono cough. but yeh if you survive days without coffee thats gooooood >w<

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 3:17PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Nrevi

Yup! Cats are so adorable isn't they @__@? I can feel you on that xD In one session of rpg I made a character that could change into a cat and she basically preferred that form x3 And she acted like actual cat as well xD Even other players told me my impression of cat was totally convincing. I guess I can become one with the cats 8D

wow a roleplay game and you were a kitty? how adorable! @/w/@ im stupid for asking but is this like a legit game where you design charecters and move around with them or just a chat orrrr? i just litrally have no idea about anything sos heh Q/w/Q

I watched it until 7 episode or so. It was pretty funny though I couldn't shake the fear they will end it in het. Actually I have no clue why I stopped watching it. I have a thing like that sometimes where I watch/read something and then at random point my interest in it disappears or something. Idk, maybe I'll try picking it up again later.

ahaha it does have a cute ending i pretty sure so yeh, if you ever feel like it pick up watching it again! >wO and also i totelly get you! somtimes at firstt im like this looks really good but i get bored of stuff really quickly and just tend to drop it before finishing it! last time ive done that was with katanagtori for some reason O-o i will contnui it soon though hopfully!

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 2:54PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Yuzumori-san. Skipping class. Spending the whole day in your bed, under lots of blankets, with your computer next to you for yuri, / movies / series in streaming, and a cup of tea.Video-games. Killing yourself. the latter might be a little unreasonnable though

Anon

Whoops, I almost missed your post mentioning your Mulholland drive one, these wall-posts are insanely huge !
Will answer it later, I'm like, too tired at the moment.

last edited at Jan 26, 2017 1:01PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

none

This is my contribution to all the darlings's playlists today.

pretty dope song actually! @w@ ninininininininininin

seira

just whip out you tea in class XDD so your in highschool huh? or uni? OwO (if you dont mind my curiosity)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Utoptia

I already spent two weeks doing just that. :( Boredom isn't easy to get rid of.

Neko chan

I... I forgot to bring my water bottle... And I refuse to pay for overpriced water _φ( ̄ー ̄ ) I'm in my first year of university~

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 2:36PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Utopia

Guess I'll drop a song or two by the way :

oh, more PNL! ;D i remember you dropped some off before and i actually added it to my playlist, something about french rap just makes it seem more classy OAO !

I'll leave another rap by Joyner Lucas here though its too me veeeeerrrryyy sad and its also quite depressing and uh, violent so uh, viewer discretion is advised or whatever? XD

Seira

I... I forgot to bring my water bottle... And I refuse to pay for overpriced water _φ( ̄ー ̄ ) I'm in my first year of university~

ooohh i see ;3 hehe yeah dont pay for overpirced stuff, my school started charing wat to much for stuff like, i usally buy a tiny packet of green grapes but the pirce has been going up in my school canteen for some reason O-O

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Neko chan

Don't pay for overpriced stuff.

Ah, so basically don't pay for tuition or buy overpriced books, LOL. Sounds good to me, actually... Yeah, prices are insane nowadays. But I'm not paying $2.75 CAD for a bottle of water even if I am dying. (・_・;

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 2:52PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Ah, so basically don't pay for tuition or buy overpriced books, LOL. Sounds good to me, actually... Yeah, prices are insane nowadays. But I'm not paying $2.75 CAD for a bottle of water even if I am dying. (・_・;

ahh, well I haven't come across that yet because the lessons I take don't really require any study books and stuff. Its mostly just a bunch of paper really, a LOT of paper considering we print out scripts for drama. ( ;´Д`)but hell, thats some expensive water you got there O-o ahaha dont you have water fountains around there? XD

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Hurt? Yes, that one belongs to Cash now ^^ Didn't help much that first his wife, and then he himself died soon after... One of those few songs that always move me to tears...

Hurt never fails to get me depressed... Which is why I actually avoid listening to it, despite being one of my favorite songs. Doesn't change the fact that it was a great part of what sold that new Wolverine movie to me =p

On venting songs, this is mine. Turn down your volume.

Hahah! Yeah. I have it on my playlist as well but almost every time it starts playing I quickly press "Next" ^^
Haven't seen Wolverine 3 yet but It is often the music that makes good movies great ;)

Well... that was a ... song, yes. I used to listen to death metal and all that heavy stuff for a while actually. But as for venting songs... I like to shout along and well... that proved to be quite hard with your song ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ ZuljinRaynor

I did the super cheap shipping last time and that took like 2 weeks and I regretted it. I wanted to play the game!

(^∇^) Reading that I noticed that we are the exact opposite, I guess. Whenever my stuff arrives after 2 weeks, I'm super happy and think: “Wow, it's here already and I just ordered it. YAY!“
It's not just a saying but for me time really does fly ^^

I have a few action figures, but posable stuff always has joints showing so I don't really like them too much.

That was exactly what I always used to think too. Hated it. Made figures look cheaper.
But that totally changed after I played around with a 1/6 body for a while.
Now I find motionless models kinda boring. The possibilities of action figures on the other hand ares limitless. And if you dress them right you don't have to worry about the joints as well.
Here's a Hot Toys Resident Evil Afterlife Alice figure for example:
http://www.figuredetails.com/images/Hot-Toys-Alice/Hot-Toys-Alice-Resident-Evil-Afterlife-p-1.jpg
http://aftimes.com/wp-content/uploads/MMS139_RE4_Alice_PR08.jpg
http://www.figuredetails.com/images/Hot-Toys-Alice/Hot-Toys-Alice-Resident-Evil-Afterlife-p-14.jpg
I have that one here and it looks amazing. You can buy that one as is, But I only have two figures like that. The rest is custom stuff I put together myself.

Yeah, but I'm helping the Japanese economy and not the US economy, lol.

Japan is in greater need than the US. ;) Trump would probably disagree with your doing, but not me ^^

I play enough dark and drab stuff. :P

Hey, colorful is cute too ;) Last game I played was Patapon ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ezeqqmlpI
(◕ฺv◕ฺ)It was cute ^^

Nope, I haven't. My friend constantly gives me an earful because of that. (^_^“)

@ Nevri

Me too! I do know some later spoilers, especially about what we know about Titans because I'm so curious about it. I hope the second season deliver as well ;3

I'm sure it will! How far are you with the manga? Which chapter, I mean.

Also I have to say it was really smart move on mangaka part. He only allowed to make anime and each new season when enough manga material will be written.

Uh, nice. Didn't know that actually. But yes, that was a wise choice. That way it will stay true to the original work. Wish they had done the same for some other ongoing manga/anime stuff as well.
I'm not a big fan of filler episodes either.

Oh, ok xD" But I still wanted to be able to comment on them since you posted them!

I always love comments on the things I like, so please go ahead and do tell whenever you're ready ^^b

@ Utoptia

Whoops, I almost missed your post mentioning your Mulholland drive one, these wall-posts are insanely huge !
Will answer it later, I'm like, too tired at the moment.

^^ I thought that my ideas on that might have sounded so crazy that you rather chose to say nothing ;)
Take your time. Whenever you feel like it. I just wanted to make sure that you saw it. I said that I would post my thoughts about it too after all. ^^

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Koneko

Neko chan posted:

fair enough ;o i havent actually played any of them but i just used to like watching pokemon ahah XD

Well I watched pokemon in TV, but I never actually bought a consol, I only played them later on pc on emulator so I was kinda cheating on it xD And I guess I collected and played pokemon cards a bit.

im not really into any games at all so i sometimes envy i cant join in on gaming convo, but then again with my time table i dont really have time to sit down and play a proper game ;w;

I'm not really playing anything right now as well. And I guess I don't have a lot time to spend on them as well. Mostly cos there is so much things to do, so little time. Not to mention my laptop is really weak, so I can't even run most of modern games anyway x3"

wwwwhhaaaatt?! no coffee? XD i would die i need it like air, not even kidding, i experimented going without coffee for a week and the results were apualling ahahaha

I just don't like drinking stuff that doesn't taste good to me, so I don't drink coffee cos I tried it once or twice and I didn't like it. Granted I think it was black coffee and I didn't really try anything else, but... at this point I kinda got used to not liking it, so I don't feel like trying x3" Also I guess there is not much times when I really need it to keep me awake. Or if I do, I just force it. I tried to drink energizers but they totally don't work on me. I think it is because I drink a lot of coke and it has (I think) some caffeine in it, so my body is too used to it.

ah but honestly its good that its dark magic to you! caffine is one hell of an addictive betch OwO and people take it in in many forms like redbull cough Aono cough. but yeh if you survive days without coffee thats gooooood >w<

Well drinking coffee is supposedly healthy and in some diets it was suggested as only thing for breakfast, but yea, it gets pretty addictive and also drinking too much during day can be bad. Not to mention you can't drink it if you actually want to go to sleep. So much restrictions with it.

Neko chan posted:

wow a roleplay game and you were a kitty? how adorable! @/w/@ im stupid for asking but is this like a legit game where you design charecters and move around with them or just a chat orrrr? i just litrally have o idea about anything sos heh Q/w/Q

Nah np ;3 Role playing game is a game where there is some setting, like a world and rules how your characters, their abilities etc. affect the world. You usually use dice to decided the outcome of events and your characters have stats like intelligent, appearance, strength etc. which you increase by leveling up character by gaining experience through sessions. There is a rulebook that has all those things explained and based on it you create your own character. One player is a Game Master, they are like the gods of the world, they create how it looks based on setting, create neutral characters and act for them and basically create a story for other players so they can play and interact in this world. And all this is basically in imagination. The original idea was for sever people to gather, create their characters and then through regular sessions progress in game. Some stuff depends on setting, but basically the idea is that you make your own character you can "role-play" and experience a unique story through them. I guess like writing a book or playing a game but where you can do literally everything. You can also play it over chat if you are unable to meet in on place how it was in my case cos we were all from different countries. Playing like that has its cons and pros though.

And later it was adapted into normal video games, but clearly the trade off was that it wasn't truly unlimited anymore and you couldn't role-play your character any way you want. And then later those "rpg elements" got popular and everyone started to shoehorn them into every kind of game, so rpg become more know for having stats and lvling your character up rather than the whole "role-playing" it.

The game we played was called Vampire Masquerade, so we were basically a bunch of vampires hiding in current times. My character belonged to clan that can shapeshift into one chosen animal and I choose cat... cos I love them 8D Seriously thought, I just got a idea for character that was pretty detached from world and cat-like from nature so once she was turned into vampire she just realized she prefer to lives her life as a cat than a human and so she did. That was her background and the session picked up from the moment she meet rest of players and was forced to go with them, but you get the idea ;3

Also funny fact, I never really named her cos I suck at coming up with names and I just left it for later, so for entire time I just had her character sheet named Kitty. And all others players adapted to call her Kitty before we started so once we did, they were so used to it, they never asked her for her name. Well they did later once I mentioned it and I was going to answer "I forgot", cos she spend like 30 years as a cat so she pretty much forgot all about her past life and it did fit into her character, but that was still kinda funny and lame way for me to avoid naming her xD

ahaha it does have a cute ending i pretty sure so yeh, if you ever feel like it pick up watching it again! >wO

I will ;3

last time ive done that was with katanagtori for some reason O-o i will contnui it soon though hopfully!

Oh, Katanagatari! I loved this show! I know it is based on light novel and that it is very dialog heavy, but I liked the main characters interaction so much I totally didn't mind. And the show looks beautifully and has one of best soundtracks I ever listen too. I still listen to it regularly. And of course I liked the plot. Except for 1 confrontation, to me the entire series was just a masterpiece. You totally should watch it when you can and we can talk about it then! Also funny fact, I was watching it as it was airing and it was airing monthly, because the idea of the show is that since start of first episode, the episode + time between episodes, takes 1 month so by releasing it monthly (all episodes did were the double length, but still) you will spend the same amount of time watching as it took the characters to complete the story. I thought that was a really unique and interesting way to air/promote anime.

Anon99 posted:

I'm sure it will! How far are you with the manga? Which chapter, I mean.

We are currently on 12 volume, 50 chapter was the last.

Uh, nice. Didn't know that actually.

I read in some interview. Basically when they were agreeing to adapt it into anime, he made a ultimatum. I believe it was something like manga has to be at least 8 volumes ahead before they can make another season.

But yes, that was a wise choice. That way it will stay true to the original work.

Sure, they took some liberties here and there, but I agree, it works in the favor of the anime. They will have enough material to adapt, so they won't have to worry about stretching stuff to fit into episodes. Actually it just shows how much author values his work. Usually they make next season right away when the series is fresh and people are hyped, but usually they are forced to filler it or rush or there is never second season (unless they didn't plan to make it in the first place). It is clear author didn't want anime to be turned into another money grab and wanted for it to be made with the same care he puts into his manga. I don't know if you know this, but originally he went to shounen jump to publish it, but he was rejected. They told him the art was too dark and ugly and there was too much dark stuff, so he was supposed to make it more friendly and, well, more shounen like in general. But he refused and kept on looking for different publishers until he found the one that accepted his idea. It just shows how much he don't like bending his vision to other peoples whims and since series become such a hit despite its art style and dark themes, we can safely say that he made a right choice.

Wish they had done the same for some other ongoing manga/anime stuff as well.
I'm not a big fan of filler episodes either.

Yea, I totally feel you on that ;/

I always love comments on the things I like, so please go ahead and do tell whenever you're ready ^^b

Finished listening to Silent Hill soundtrack and it was good as well ;3 It reminded me. I never played any game (watched both movies with friend that was fan of games so she told me everything that was wrong with them) but I heard it can be pretty troll-ly at times. I still can't believe not only there is so many ending, but one of them is that dog did it XD

And I'm back to writing walls of text T__T

EDIT/ To make it even more multi cultural I'll share something from one of few Poland bands I'm listening to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlC0VDfp7PA

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 6:25PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

ahh, well I haven't come across that yet because the lessons I take don't really require any study books and stuff. Its mostly just a bunch of paper really, a LOT of paper considering we print out scripts for drama. ( ;´Д`)but hell, thats some expensive water you got there O-o ahaha dont you have water fountains around there? XD

We have plenty of water fountains, except you actually have to own a water bottle to use it since it's not one of those traditional sip-n'-go contraptions. :( Basically, it's bring your own water bottle or pay $2.75 and submit your soul to a vending machine, lol.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Katze

Point for Anon right here.

(ʃƪˆ▿ˆ)

You should had..I love her as well and Dresden Dolls,

Uuuuuhh, yes! And Evelyn Evelyn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pixkuUL9LgU

you do have good taste after all!

… hmmmm, well, you know... sometimes, maybe... ;)

Ah secrets are not a trust thing for me, I like to be very open so nothing can be hold against me :D

Ha! I always had the same attitude. No real secrets in my life either. But, growing older, I have some things that I don't talk about to just anyone. Some people just can't shut up about things. And whatever it is I tell people, I wanna tell them myself. ^^
Just like my sister. She told absolutely everyone I'm gay. Which isn't so bad per se. She doesn't mind it, otherwise she wouldn't have done it. But that kinda annoyed me for a while. Because that's the one fun thing you get to do when you are gay. Tell people about it and watch the funny faces they sometimes make, trying to think of something to say (^∇^)

In action not mind like!

But “mind like“ is a part of that as well ;) The feeling of total surrender is the fun part after all. So you have to know what's going on in your partners head. Otherwise you need to talk it all through all the time and that would really ruin all the fun ;)

I am quite stubborn , which contradicts my ... nature , I really am a nice mix right there!!
Oh I like it but not on a regular basis, I HATE people telling me what to do, unless I especially want her to tell me what to do and then if I do want to, I'll do it, otherwise I won't.

Trying to imagine that in action really does sound hilarious somehow ^^
You'd constantly scream the save word just to pause and yell at your partner (^∇^)

Ok so you like sweet things in ur mouth, noted.

Uhhhhh, yeahhhh, baby, I do... (◦’ںˉ◦)

Why did that sound so lewd...? We were talking about chocolate just now. ^^

Yeah it just can't be true, I'm like serious about this, so tomorrow I'll see..has got me in a crappy mood all day grrrr

… really? Didn't notice that at all... ~( ´•‿•` )~

and call me what u want, looks matter to a point as well, I could not be honestly attracted to a person who eh is not someone I like, giving I don't have a type this may vary.

Of course looks matter. I wish I could say they wouldn't. Always sounds so noble and idealistic.
But a relationship (usually) involves sex and sex involves attraction, so yeah...
But even then, sometimes you fall for someone who isn't really your type and you still go crazy about them ;) Feelings are weird sometimes after all ^^
But I don't give a crap how my friends look. As long as we can have fun together, whatever floats your boat is fine by me! (^_^)b

fchhh I do have long nails.

O_O Really? But... long nails are for straight people! Hasn't anyone ever told you that! ;)

Ahh, no it's cos I got no time for people who don't get me, which is most people, sorry miss!!

That is totally discriminating against stupid people and I can't tolerate such behavior! Stupid people deserve a place in this world too after all... (ó﹏ò。) Show some mercy... Where should I go otherwise...? щ(ಥДಥщ)

looking maniac or crazy doesn't make me uncomfortable, people being silly does. Some people got me on edge, may be the way things are said or you just hit that particular string

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVL1u1eLX3I
;)

Don't take that away from me :(

Oh... I'll take more than just that! I'll make you strip! ;P

Yeah that, things should just flow like..juices and bloooood.

But still you gotta work for some juices to flow... (¬‿¬)

Stick around where...you see, lately I've had some people like inciting me to go out more or be more friendly or something, that's quite annoying, i believe I am just fine u_u

Inciting you to be more friendly? I would never do that! ^^
But I guess you do need to stick around people, for them to give you more then just talk.
From my experience, people don't just jump you and are all over you as soon as you enter a room. We are not Justin Bieber after all ;)

Yikes don't analyse me so soon woman!!

Okay, I'll keep the analyzing low key then ;)

.. but you may be right..a bit.. you know those cats that come to u and u try to pet and then they escape like they saw the devil but still kinda look at u wondering what's going on with ur true motives?

Yeah... complicated stuff... traumatic experiences leave their marks... In case you ever start to wonder about my motives, just ask. Too much teasing isn't good for the heart after all ;)

And here's a great song for everyone (most people might know it already though):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGi8LvE9Afk

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 7:17PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I'll leave another rap by Joyner Lucas here though its too me veeeeerrrryyy sad and its also quite depressing and uh, violent so uh, viewer discretion is advised or whatever? XD

Now I don't usually dig rap. But that was really good ! Thank you for sharing ! But yeah, That story is really tragic :(
I glad that he's currently doing well.

joined Jun 11, 2016

And here's a great song for everyone (most people might know it already though):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGi8LvE9Afk

I haven't heard that song before. But I'm definitely glad I've listened to it now ;)
These song recommendations people are sharing out are just to good, Ya'll have awesome taste's in music

joined Jun 11, 2016

Also, Here's my favorite music video of all time - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxqdMxgt_08)

joined Jan 19, 2014

PARPARE YOURSELFS FOR TRUMPS WALL! >;3

wwooo so much stuff nyaahhhh ¿(❦﹏❦)?

Nevri

Koneko

ah...! now I seem like even more of a kitten! (^=˃ᆺ˂) dsurui dsurui! >//A//<

Well I watched pokemon in TV, but I never actually bought a consol, I only played them later on pc on emulator so I was kinda cheating on it xD And I guess I collected and played pokemon cards a bit.

hehe you little cheat ;3 I'm joking, yeah those pokemon cards were the real deal back then! along with yu gi ou cards too XD though I never actually found a group who would collect them with me, they were more interested in those football player cards TT//w//TT....

Ah though that reminds me! When i was about 9 through to 13 I actually wet to an all girls school! And surpirsingly enough, you'd think all the girls would be super girly, however during lunch times we would roleplay as characters from the bakugan series! XDDD I remember I was always a guy for some reason (well not some reason, i was SUCH a tomboy when I was little! OAO But yeh, i just remember all these qurels about who had the best bakugan collection XD

I'm not really playing anything right now as well. And I guess I don't have a lot time to spend on them as well. Mostly cos there is so much things to do, so little time. Not to mention my laptop is really weak, so I can't even run most of modern games anyway x3"

I cant run any games so I feel you XD I just got a mac book air and uh, some visual novels don't even work on it! =_= And yeh lately there is just so much to do that I don't have time for anything, I fell so guilty tying right now because I should really be preparing some performances for a concert, learning my piano repetoir, creating a scene for the drama piece, practice violin and also singing for THIS WEEKS masterclass.....so yeh, why am I so lazy QAQ slaps myself i guess I just go on here cos If i didn't have at least SOME form of fun contact like talking to you guys i would just buckle under the pressure >A< !

I just don't like drinking stuff that doesn't taste good to me, so I don't drink coffee cos I tried it once or twice and I didn't like it. Granted I think it was black coffee and I didn't really try anything else, but... at this point I kinda got used to not liking it, so I don't feel like trying x3

Ah well I totally see what you mean ;3 I mean, coffees bitter after all XD i first tried it when I was 15 and actully its a pretty funny story. I was on my usaual train to school and i would always get a caffe latte at my favourite cafe on the way, but one day i was feeling very um, "adult" so I was like right, i need to keep myself awake cos I was really sleepy that day, so i dicided to order an Esspresso. And i never knew at that time that they come in such tiny portions. I thought you had to drink it like a shot so i tried and I almost threw up on the train station XD ! not a good expericane at all with my coffee but somehow I still came to love it, i cant really describe it, but i guess when you add the milk and suger it creates this bitter sweet taste, and thats what I like! @//A//@

Also I guess there is not much times when I really need it to keep me awake. Or if I do, I just force it. I tried to drink energizers but they totally don't work on me. I think it is because I drink a lot of coke and it has (I think) some caffeine in it, so my body is too used to it.

aahhh that I also get! i drink quite a lot of coke zero and redbull so im pretty sure my body is used to the rush! ;w; so when i actully need energy at night to work i usually tend to drink about 5 to 6 redbulls! X_X Anon knows XD

Well drinking coffee is supposedly healthy and in some diets it was suggested as only thing for breakfast, but yea, it gets pretty addictive and also drinking too much during day can be bad. Not to mention you can't drink it if you actually want to go to sleep. So much restrictions with it.

I actully heard about that, like drinking strait black coffee in the morning, though i would never do that cos it would be waaaaaay to bitter for me, I need the milk! thats what makes the coffee drinkable for me perhaps XD. And yeah becuase I enjoy coffee now I can sometimes forget when i'm going out to dinner with friends and order coffee with desert, and then when i get home i'm like "why cant i sleep?'' XD

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 8:57PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.