Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

joined May 23, 2015

Fun fact about the cover to volume 2:

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

There were some issues with scanning (and the digital copy doesn't come out for another week or so), so there've been some delays, but those seem to have been resolved, so there should be more before too long.

Ugh, yeah, I'm not sure if I want to order the physical copy online and receive it ~3 days later when I can just wait 1.5 weeks for it to come out on Amazon Kindle Reader :(

But I'm horribly impatient, so...

I have had zero luck with Amazon Kindle Reader and eBooks from Japan. So far have never been able to read one. It's heartwarming to see that success stories exist.

Sorry for asking, but what do you mean by success stories? Are you having troubles with not being able to find the eBook on Amazon or something else?

joined Dec 9, 2016

Yay, next chapter is up!

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

YES

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Ah, I missed this series. <3

Too many girls. I don't even remember who swaps with who, when or why.

There are only two pairs that swap, so four girls in total. They're all named after seasons, aka the girl with dead eyes and the blonde one, and the ones that actually swapped in this chapter.

This manga lost its sense of purpose. its more and more a CGDCT and the "yuri" is just another aspect of cuteness.

I think that's always been the case though? It didn't really lose anything.

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 6:02PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Yeah, the series hasn't really changed from where we left off.

Besides the swapping couples, we still have our lovely sidekicks Yume (the one that is strangely intrigued by the whole swapping business - either that or she kind of wants Natsuko) and Satsuki (the one that has been mostly irrelevant in the first volume, but she's got all of those siblings that Natsuko is jealous of).

I haven't purchased the eBook yet ($$$), but I sure hope they don't introduce like six more characters, lol.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Wah, it's been a while.
Hehe, it's cute as always.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

http://i.imgur.com/JoroJmK.jpg

cool and cute at the same time

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 6:45PM by Nezchan

Neko
joined Dec 27, 2014

Holly crap ! One year.. ?!

I had forgotten more than half of the story so re-read all the chapters till now. A good read.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

http://i.imgur.com/JoroJmK.jpg

Now they can't cancel the manga before the volume 4.
And if they ever do volume 5, they'll need to go until volume 8.

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 6:45PM by Nezchan

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Ooh, actual lesbians! Yes!!!

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Ah finally few of nice manga.

Can't say its new or full of feel but still a good read.

joined Aug 6, 2015

I'll have to reread the series from the start because coming back to it after a year left me confused. I remembered the main couple well enough, but I don't remember who any of the side characters were.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Nice to see it back and perfect excuse to reread this again for a refresher !

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

I got confused by the dates and thought there were 5 new chapters out instead of just one... (´;ω;`)

Oh well, at least now that the new volume's out they should roll out at a steady pace.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

It's baaaaack !!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooohh! sweet chapter with sweet and kisses

Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Yaaaaaay !!! After so long ! I can't describe how happy i am~~~

joined Mar 11, 2016

Too many girls. I don't even remember who swaps with who, when or why.

This manga lost its sense of purpose. its more and more a CGDCT and the "yuri" is just another aspect of cuteness.

Too bad for you if you are unable to relish its greatness. >___>

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

There were some issues with scanning (and the digital copy doesn't come out for another week or so), so there've been some delays, but those seem to have been resolved, so there should be more before too long.

Ugh, yeah, I'm not sure if I want to order the physical copy online and receive it ~3 days later when I can just wait 1.5 weeks for it to come out on Amazon Kindle Reader :(

But I'm horribly impatient, so...

I have had zero luck with Amazon Kindle Reader and eBooks from Japan. So far have never been able to read one. It's heartwarming to see that success stories exist.

Sorry for asking, but what do you mean by success stories? Are you having troubles with not being able to find the eBook on Amazon or something else?

I can't read them. it's forbidden. So after a couple times with that, I gave up. They were willing to sell them, but not let you read them.

last edited at Jan 19, 2017 11:45AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

how funny, chapter 14 came out almost one year after the last update, I thought I'd never see this again
but I only read this probably half a year ago or so, so it wasn't that long of a wait for me

last edited at Jan 19, 2017 8:29PM

joined May 23, 2015

Depending on how fast volume 2 gets translated, it may be another year wait for volume 3 to start.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Depending on how fast volume 2 gets translated, it may be another year wait for volume 3 to start.

I'm already crying

joined May 23, 2015

On the plus side, it's still a very popular series, so it doesn't seem likely to get cancelled soon.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

On the plus side, it's still a very popular series, so it doesn't seem likely to get cancelled soon.

Oh its doing well? :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.