Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Neko-chan!

nah its fine XD its always intersting to meet knew people here after all (っ˘ω˘ς )

I don't know if always but the times I've talked to people, like really talk, it has been good yes Ma'am!

im a cat remember, cake would make me sick! >w< though i wouldnt mind some fish, maybe salmon? (★ω★)/

Hmmm but .. I eat no fish and I'm a cat like person too!!!

anana you stalking me on facebook now, nuaghty! ;3 ahaha jk, well i guess some other cat in this world likes citrus hehe, i don't follow them on fb im pretty sure ;0 in fact i dont follow pretty much any yuri pages on fb QwQ im a basement yuri lover ahahah so no one must ever knoooowwww ninja @w@

Not stalking xD it's just the group of people who work with Citrus :P I guess cats and lesbians and yuri just happens naturally xD

Dominatrix cats ponders too much about that

Niiiiiceeee

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

I don't know if always but the times I've talked to people, like really talk, it has been good yes Ma'am!

well thats good! 0w0/ i like talking here for sure....and lurking ≖‿≖

Hmmm but .. I eat no fish and I'm a cat like person too!!!

yes indeed you are the cat of the night my dear

Not stalking xD it's just the group of people who work with Citrus :P I guess cats and lesbians and yuri just happens naturally xD

heheh i suppose so ;3 never really got why its lesbians and cats and then all these gay vlogers have dogs, i mean, have what ever you want! XD i want a lizard when i was 13 loooooooool.

thats basically any other cay but not me Q//w//Q im a kitten for now >0<

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 3:51PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

well thats good! 0w0/ i like talking here for sure....and lurking ≖‿≖

lurkers rock!!

yes indeed you are the cat of the night my dear

omg that image, goes into my cat pictures folder.

heheh i suppose so ;3 never really got why its lesbians and cats and then all these gay vlogers have dogs, i mean, have what ever you want! XD i want a lizard when i was 13 loooooooool.

I love cats so,...it has to be true :P

Nah, I'm totally the opposite, I'm like an odd cat. :P

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ ZuljinRaynor

Yeah, I can't turn off my computer. I play games primarily on my computer, though this year may turn into a console year. But the plan is not to buy new things. There are a few games out right now that I want but I will wait for sales.

Then keep your browser closed ;) Unless you play browser games as well ^^
Luckily I'm really patient. So when a cool game comes out it doesn't bother me much, because it will still be good in a year or two. I can wait.
The only problem are MMOs, I guess. You need to play those while they're hot.

Right now somehow I am doing it. I have no urge to buy the games I really want at the moment, and that feels good. I am going to work on my financial self control this year.

Yeah, it does feel nice. Like a burden off your shoulders somehow. I still remember that feeling.

I do still check those sites but like, I cancelled preorders I really, really wanted. Those were more expensive than the ones I kept, which is why I kept a few. I will get the others one next year if they are still in stock or just buy them used on Amiami.

BiginJapan sells used games too now... Not sure how it currently is but they used to be a lot cheaper then Amiami most of the time.

The ones I have left for this month are:
http://hlj.com/product/MLS46636
http://hlj.com/product/MAX04221
These are the ones for the rest of the year:
http://hlj.com/product/ALT20437
http://hlj.com/product/ALT20450
http://hlj.com/product/ALT20449

Cute figures! The last one looks gorgeous.

Unless there is another Love Live! figure this year from Alter, that will be it.

Alter really is the best manufacturer out there. Great quality and cool poses. But also not exactly the cheapest on the market ^^

I have these three beauties:
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/yoyan1267032214.jpg
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/Climbatize1268485058.jpg
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/gumonshoe1378305400.jpeg
Love them ;)

And Accelerator, of course!
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/Stereoman1426071262.jpeg
;)

It was so stressful... and now it will be even worse with all the figures I have. Oh my. I don't want to move until I am ready to. I don't know when that will happen. Maybe a year? Maybe two? Maybe more. Ideally I would like to move to NJ (and my brother wants to buy a house there so we may buy it together) but right now I want to stay here for work.

Yeah.... moving is annoying enough as is but I imagine that it gets much worse when you don't even wanna leave...
My siblings have had similar ideas before... it does sound nice sometimes... but on the other hand... I'm sure it can get pretty messy as well...

Yeah, the raise doesn't hurt as much as my title. It's a promotion but it doesn't feel like one since they expanded our department from 3 titles to 5 so I moved to a new title and not the one I wanted.

The American way, I imagine? Give people a new title to give them the illusion to be more important when actually nothing has changed...?

Yeah, I still enjoy it. I will just avoid spending money on it. … But just gonna play the game without spending money, that's the goal!

That's against the rules, I'm sure! ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Katze

Anon You've forsaken me!!! T_T

Sorry, had stuff to do today. That's why I only dropped by for a second this afternoon.

Yes, well... hmmm , I don't have a defence argument xD it's a mexican thing.. yeah that is.

So, you're saying that all Mexicans are little perverts then...? (¬‿¬)
And I always thought that was an Italian privilege! ^^

Yeah well, I'm not shy about it, it's just like... it's very special :P

It is ^^ And it involves a lot of trust.

Not together but that's A SPLENDID idea!!!

Would anyone survive your revenge cooking, I wonder...? (◦’ںˉ◦)
And who would you use it on?

what do I expect.. hmm, I should expect nothing and welcome everything as it comes!!

That's the best way to go about things! Expectations are the root of every disappointment ;)

Hahahaha yes my mind works in mysterious ways, like god. I check myself often for STD's and stuff, due to having tattoos, like, after I get one, I get tested,

(^∇^) That almost sounds like you don't really trust your tattooist ^^ But I'm sure I'd be the same.

So, how many do you have? Tattoos, I mean. Not STDs (¬‿¬)

I thought by now it'd be super clear I prefer the other one on top. think hard about it :P

I know, I just expected you to put up a real fight, to keep up appearances... ^^

Well... I.. have been known to be too honest, but I now try to be a bit nice and stuff, but if people are silly well https://youtu.be/zGxwbhkDjZM "ain't nobody got time for that"
I did have a dream once... I was trying to make new friends..I left the party and called everyone in there an idiot, yeah well... you get an idea of how things are xD but I'm really nice, it's confusing .

^^ That woman is pretty chill considering her place just got smoked XD I'm sure she'd be great at telling stories to her grandchildren! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

Well... you've figured yourself out according to what you said. So, maybe now it's time to learn how to figure other people out...? ;)

Eh life easier? Life ain't that hard, you just gotta try ur best and good things will come!! raises fist in a positive way
clumsy honesty... what the hell is that?? Please enlighten me.

I meant that your honesty probably has caused you some trouble before.
It just seems that you sometimes say things that popped up in your head right that moment. Like when you immediately mentioned your tattoos while we were actually talking about STDs ^^ I imagine that, when talking to people face to face, you're not really good at hiding your feelings either ;)
I call it clumsy because it doesn't seem to be intentional.
But it's cute.

Oh you have no idea, tis da best ride ur ever gonna enjoy

... if it's me on top you will be the one enjoying the ride. If you can handle it. Once I get started it takes a lot to satisfy my appetite... I savor the things I love.

Got too late again here! Will reply to the rest tomorrow... See you around! (´・ω・)ノ
And here's a song for the night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6maVVFs0As

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

@Anon

Then keep your browser closed ;) Unless you play browser games as well ^^
Luckily I'm really patient. So when a cool game comes out it doesn't bother me much, because it will still be good in a year or two. I can wait.
The only problem are MMOs, I guess. You need to play those while they're hot.

You ask too much of me!

Don't worry, doesn't look like many games this year so I should be good. Only thing I would get day one would be an XCOM 2 expansion.

BiginJapan sells used games too now... Not sure how it currently is but they used to be a lot cheaper then Amiami most of the time.

I usually get my games from Play Asia.

Cute figures! The last one looks gorgeous.

The Love Live figures are all really great from Alter. I am not sure how many Alter figures I have, but now I have a lot after the LL ones. I don't keep track.

Alter really is the best manufacturer out there. Great quality and cool poses. But also not exactly the cheapest on the market ^^

Yeah, some others have figures that hover around $100 or less, but you get to like 1/8 scale for the cheaper ones and I love the larger scale figures. I have a few 1/4 scale ones and they are great!

I have these three beauties:
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/yoyan1267032214.jpg
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/Climbatize1268485058.jpg
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/gumonshoe1378305400.jpeg
Love them ;)

And Accelerator, of course!
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/Stereoman1426071262.jpeg
;)

Cool cool! I would definitely get more if it wasn't such a huge money sink. Everything I like seems to be a huge money sink. :(

Yeah.... moving is annoying enough as is but I imagine that it gets much worse when you don't even wanna leave...
My siblings have had similar ideas before... it does sound nice sometimes... but on the other hand... I'm sure it can get pretty messy as well...

It could. My brother is the one who keeps throwing the idea around. We get along at the moment pretty well so I don't know if there would be problems, but who knows. Would definitely help with money, but that's where it can get messy.

The American way, I imagine? Give people a new title to give them the illusion to be more important when actually nothing has changed...?

I've been doing work outside my position and into the one I got (and the one I really wanted which is a level higher, before it was level 2, now it is level 3) for the last 3 years anyway. A little disheartening.

That's against the rules, I'm sure! ;)

I have 467 gems so it should last me a long time before I have to spend any money. You get a gem a day and like 6 times a month for log ins. Plus events help cancel some out and more songs show up and you can get like a nice steady influx of gems. (Also 5 free gems today in celebration of Hanayo's birthday on the 17th).

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sorry for such late reply ^ ^". I was going to reply faster but then stuff came out and the more time passed the harder it was to write and then I wasn't really using forum at all. But here it is!

Anon99 posted:

What I really like about her is that she's so passionate about the things she does. It's not about being perfect or anything. She just loves what she does and I love passionate people! ✌(◕‿-)✌

Agree. It is so rare nowadays. Most people just care about money and profit instead of creating something good that will move people.

OldBoy is one of my all time favorite movies and one of the things that totally blew my mind was the soundtrack. It just crawls under your skin...

I can feel you. It was like that for me with Attack on Titan. I heard about manga, but didn't really got interested in checking it out, even thought I heard it was being praised and gaining in popularity, but then anime came out, I check it out of curiosity and that soundtrack just sold me on the show! It was so epic, dramatic, giving me shivers and all! And the execution of anime was just too good. People point flaws but imo, they did a great job where it counted. And thanks to that now I'm a huge fan of the series and got all available volumes, since we got it published in Poland. Actually, here you have the soundtrack, since it was what I was listening to back then when I was posting, but wasn't sure if I should recommend it or not cos it is kinda a mainstream series so you probably heard it anyway, but here you go (second soundtrack imo isn't as good, but maybe you will like it).

Not a movie but in case you like video game soundtracks this might also be to your liking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyG6YMLEWus
Deus Ex – Human Revolution

Or a little darker but so damn haunting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvt2cNSOaM
Silent Hill 2
Not really that heavy but still epic (at least when you played that game....) ;)

I ended up not listening to it, so I'm doing it while writing this post ^ ^" (or if I did I forgot already) The Deux Ex sounds good so far ;3

Galich posted:

Yep! Stuff like Cowboy Bebop, GitS, NGE, Escaflowne, Record of Lodoss War, Noir and all sorts of things... and the shows they played in the afternoon like One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Pokemon and such...

I'm seriously jealous of that >_> I don't beleive we had any, although you might want to ask Nevri about that.

Yes, we got most of popular stuff on one of basic channels. Dragon Ball and Z, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon. It was with voice over though and they used the french version. I almost don't remember anything from SS or SM cos I was too little when it was airing. Same for DB. I only really remember and watched DBZ and mostly Cell saga and Buu saga. And not all episodes. Oh and of course Pokemon. I don't remember if DB or DBZ got dubbed at some point, but Pokemon was dubbed from the start. Later they stopped airing it so one channel that was about games etc. and was airing from 21:00 over night decided to start show some stuff, like Serial Experiments Lain, Fullmetal Alchemist, NGE, Gundam Wing. That is what I remember at least. I think they got Escaflowne later, but I didn't watch it. They also went the serious route and were using subtitles. I think they stopped after some time too, though. And then of course we got some stuff on For Kids, it was fully dubbed too but of course it was American channel so they were using the edited versions and it was dubbed but in terrible way. They had some good dubs, but for most part they were just using 4 people they just happened to have for everything. Like we were joking they were picking janitor for some parts cos they lacked people. From stuff I saw/remember there was Shaman King and later Naruto. When they were airing Naruto I already saw it online, so I could see the badness of FK version and couldn't handle it at the same time.

Neko chan posted:

but anyways heres my daily song

That... creature(?) is so cute, I want to pat it right now!

Neko chan posted:

Since we have so many kitties in kitty dynasty café, here's my contribution to the playlists. *waltz off*

Im laughing so hard at this XDDDDDD LMFAOOOOO omg how lew- i mean shes just talking about cats, r....right? ((((゜д゜;))))

I have to say this song definitely puts you in the mood to pet some pussy ;P

Neko chan posted:

its fine i purify myself with this song!ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

Awww, that is adorable ♥

SF posted:

This is the song that cheers me up

Wow, it was pretty good ;O

Hym... I don't think I have go to "cheer me song". I can think of few pretty depressing though ^ ^" But let's see, I think this one works well enough.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Hym... I don't think I have go to "cheer me song". I can think of few pretty depressing though ^ ^" But let's see, I think this one works well enough.

I really find that song really relaxing actually. I kinda feel this chilled out mood when listening, I don't know why XD.

EDIT: 500th post lol

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 9:24PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Anon

Sorry, had stuff to do today. That's why I only dropped by for a second this afternoon.

It's not like I missed you or anything u_u

So, you're saying that all Mexicans are little perverts then...? (¬‿¬)
And I always thought that was an Italian privilege! ^^

No, it's a general Latin thing ;)

It is ^^ And it involves a lot of trust.

What doesn't these days? but yeah it's a bit more of that and other stuff... we may or may not get to that point of talk :P

Would anyone survive your revenge cooking, I wonder...? (◦’ںˉ◦)
And who would you use it on?

Well, someone who deserves it... can you handle spicy food?

That's the best way to go about things! Expectations are the root of every disappointment ;)

Yes, like I was expecting a good weigh in at the gym and apparently I am fatter, even though I feel I look better wtf, omg .

(^∇^) That almost sounds like you don't really trust your tattooist ^^ But I'm sure I'd be the same.
So, how many do you have? Tattoos, I mean. Not STDs (¬‿¬)

I trust no one with those things, you gotta be careful!! I have... 10 , I don't remember if they show clearly on here but you may take a look if you wish to https://www.instagram.com/katzedernacht22/

I know, I just expected you to put up a real fight, to keep up appearances... ^^

Ahh oh well, I'm sure I could throw you around a bit, if that's preferred xD

^^ That woman is pretty chill considering her place just got smoked XD I'm sure she'd be great at telling stories to her grandchildren! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

Hahaha "and this one time, at my condo, the place was smoking but ain't nobody got time for that kids"

Well... you've figured yourself out according to what you said. So, maybe now it's time to learn how to figure other people out...? ;)

shrugs what for? I only need to figure someone if we dating or something.

I meant that your honesty probably has caused you some trouble before.
It just seems that you sometimes say things that popped up in your head right that moment. Like when you immediately mentioned your tattoos while we were actually talking about STDs ^^ I imagine that, when talking to people face to face, you're not really good at hiding your feelings either ;)
I call it clumsy because it doesn't seem to be intentional.
But it's cute.

AH YES I've got into some real shit cos I speak too damn freely and then people get butthurt or they think I'm some maniac and then I explain and I look crazier.. hence I try to just not talk much LOL .
what hiding feelings, I can burst out laughing or downright cry if I feel like it :B it's so much fun to be with me lol
yeah it's not intentional, I sometimes too late, realize what I've said and I'm just trying to escape
Cute? of all my cuteness that one thing is what you notice humm interesting.

... if it's me on top you will be the one enjoying the ride. If you can handle it. Once I get started it takes a lot to satisfy my appetite... I savor the things I love.

There is an american saying "talk is cheap" ^^

Got too late again here! Will reply to the rest tomorrow... See you around! (´・ω・)ノ

yay for song, bis dann :P

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 9:49PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Katze

lol, tombys can be cute too , anime has proven it time over time.

Anime has also proven many times that the best way to get someone that you love to return the feelings is by hitting them with a paperfan. It didn't work the last time I tried.

Ohh cursing in Russian, well as you may have noticed I curse freely when I feel the need to, ^^

That is not a thing tho! The curses there are for times you need them, and so if you use them when feeling like it, then thats a good use in my book.

Oh whoa, I just pictured that and it's actually awesome!! I am not sure if those other girls would appreciate it :P

It needs to totally have a name for itself! Any ideas?

Also, maybe that would drag me partying finally. I'd still be as much fun as waterboarding, but at the same time I could say "but at least I went to a party last night! We read Proust! It was great!"

I do agree, I mean, I like reflections of myself in others, I believe that's the kind of people we attract the most, but also people who irks us and forces us to change for the better. Having NOTHING in common does not work at all, not for friends not for anything.

Yup, exactly. I do like people that are somewhat similar-ish to me, but their mental health and stability are in a much better shape haha.

Also, bonus points if they have a different, more down to earth way of thinking.

Polish speaking USA... hahaah I'd surely go over there to check it out myself if that were to be true!!!

Well, there's always stuff like Chicago. There's plenty of people over there that are of Polish blood.

Fun fact! Polish almost became Israel's official language, sincr most people were emigrants from Poland; their first sitting of the government was actually in Polish, since it was the only language everyone knew.

Nah not richer than me!!!

Looks stupid looks like it's a competition then D:

Oh, I know a thing or two about it :)

.. Ohhhh.. well we may have such conversation on the coming days if this keeps on then!!!

I think it's simple when the other person is not trying to impose.

Live and let live basically.

Well, i did play alone a lot when growing up, making up stories with pirates and what not, I even buried an actual chest in my yard..so yeah maybe that's why I like being on my own so much.

Hah, I can relate to that! I don't remember what I was coming up with as a wee child, but it surely had to be funny.

Then again, we always had two cats to act as my closest family. The feeling stayed and still persists to this day.

It is the best kind of humour :P

That is settled then xP

Well... I had 3 beers and went home. yeah that's my idea of fun :P

You still had 3 beers! And probably had more fun coming back home drunk than youd have sober.

Unless you're a sad drunk?

Belts? I never use belts, I feel like a trapped cat!! but it does give you some idea I guess, I only check measurements and stuff like that..which I get today new weigh in ugh

I'd be too scared to check the actual numbers xD

Hope that your measurements go well x3

Some times, a brief hug is needed yes, just, my friends, they can hug each other for years.. and i'm there like ,YISUS STOP IT ALREADY why??? :P

I am guilty as charged then. When my crush came over here we were spending around 6 hours per day hugging.

Good, I like to decide things, so I am convinced you do have a good heart.

Cannot argue with someone else, so I guess I believe you this one tome :P

You can have both, I mean, I live and aim to thrive for me, but others being happy surely does feel nice so.. not to my expense of course, not anymore.

Well, once the happiness of living is gone, then living for the others' sake is a serviceable replacement.

Lol, you nailed at the negativity up, but still was kinda good so, does it become neutral? yeah sorrow does connect us with the most human part in our life sparks, feeling empty is.. shivers I can't bear that so well now so nope.

Just no to feeling empty then! That is an order!

Hmm..well, neutrality is much more boring than a radical opinion.

Well, they chose not to talk to us...so naturally we just don't talk to them, I am lucky, it's just me , mom , my aunt and our cats.

Sounds like fun xP

My family,a t least partly, does try ro contact us. I try to spend as little time thinking about it as possible.

Unless you are a druggadict or a serial killer you mean.

The first is actually fine in my book; just make sure you're alone enough so any people won't miss you.

The other is a valid point imho.

joined Jun 22, 2016

Last reply I wasn't able to post last night... sorry about that.

@ Galich

Well, looks like we're gonna start posting low-key walls of text here

Trump would be so proud of us... (ó.ò)

Well, one can always take a huge axe and start reducing the population in the playground ^ ^

… (☉__☉”) … if one more day of playing freely is enough for you.... then, yeah.... I suppose... (´⊙ω⊙`)

Actually, that allegory sort of works. And will probably get me jailed. I'll be expecting a cake with a razor inside from all of you xP

… is that your plan for this place here, as well...? Just asking...(ಠ.ಠ)

Agreed pretty much. My friend calls it graviting in the air between the skies and the actual world and uses that to describe me. But he goes to a technical school, so it mightve been some hidden insult.

Or... you're just thinking too much ;)
Starting to see a pattern here too... ^^

Well, with me telling her I have a crush on her and her not wanting to be with someone she doesn't love (plus living 500km away), I don't see how can I take even more initiative. Maybe at being a better friend ^^

That would be a good start. The move is for way later ;)
When both of you got all of those hurdles in front of you under control.

She's probably living the hardest part of her life so far and I will be next to her, to prove at least some moral support.

Uh, another troubled person... I hope things will get better for her too.

Sounds like I'm not the only then ^^ although I've stopped crying a few weeks ago. Guess i cried all of my tears on recent sorrows. Looks like I'll be getting blind from my eyes drying completly!

Drink a little more, stay hydrated and they'll come back ;)

Moderation is the key, unless you want to be taken for this one emo kid. Which we all were at one point or another.

That's called being a teenager ^^

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 6:29AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon

Last reply I wasn't able to post last night... sorry about that.

Ah, don't worry. Just take care of yourself ^_^

Well, looks like we're gonna start posting low-key walls of text here

Trump would be so proud of us... (ó.ò)

"Thank you and God bless you Dynasty!"

But in all seriousness tho., looks like the thread's filling quite quickly. I like that.

All we need here are the likes of Blackkitty, ChocolateCakeLover and Rina.

Well, I guess we can consider it a small rotation of the staff, right? Like they do have in all those shops I work in. They think that relocating 50% of their staff to another shop at the other side of the city will help them "spread the persuasion tactics" - sounds evil.

Speaking of dirty tacits, I am also using their staffroom.. they had all the tips from the HQ regarding how you treat a client. They flat out tell their employees that they shouldn't "loudly suggest a refund, instead focus on replacements or selling"

Well, one can always take a huge axe and start reducing the population in the playground ^ ^

… (☉__☉”) … if one more day of playing freely is enough for you.... then, yeah.... I suppose... (´⊙ω⊙`)

I sort of feel like this conversation should've played the other way around.. with you posting my message and me yours.

Well, then you get to sit. A lot in a single. That can be an allegory for death. Or the fact that it's kind of hard to get away from the police once you've murdered quite a few people around you.

Actually, that allegory sort of works. And will probably get me jailed. I'll be expecting a cake with a razor inside from all of you xP

… is that your plan for this place here, as well...? Just asking...(ಠ.ಠ)

Just finding a get away plan, don't worry my Dear Anon! (please send the razor now)

Or... you're just thinking too much ;)
Starting to see a pattern here too... ^^

Again, I sort of feel like the roles have been swapped here ^^

Anyway, I do think that it's my problem in a nutshell. Saying that it's the overthinking people that only have depression is hogwash, since depression doesn't chose; but overthinking never really helps.

Well, with me telling her I have a crush on her and her not wanting to be with someone she doesn't love (plus living 500km away), I don't see how can I take even more initiative. Maybe at being a better friend ^^

That would be a good start. The move is for way later ;)
When both of you got all of those hurdles in front of you under control.

Pretty much. Then again, I am silently expecting that we won't end up murdering one another until then. That would also be quite a good start, although to be fair, it seems like our relationship has really stabilized past those few days after one of those serious conversations that you have and then feel bad about. I still consider consistency to be the key.

Uh, another troubled person... I hope things will get better for her too.

Kind of horrifying how many of them we know.. at the end of the day I honestly do believe that there's no undamaged people, just those with better or worse luck; alternatively, those who are more or less sensitive.

Read recently that an average person has had 1 traumatic event in their life.. I don't know what to think of this statistic.

Drink a little more, stay hydrated and they'll come back ;)

Did that, tried it, can confirm it works! Cheers Anon! tears away

But does biology work these way? I honestly don't know, almost failed by last highschool year due to biology itself. My crush keeps mocking me for my lack of knowledge from anatomy =_=

That's called being a teenager ^^

So we are on the same page then ^_^ Then we just learn to cope up with stuff I guess and toughen up.

Random side note, today at my shop I've heard a very specific of my favourite song; the original is Blue Mondey by New Order (I probably have linked it here a few times), but the cover itself was quite different in the sense of that it was much slower and didn't have any synthesisers.. I remember hearing it at first and going "hmm, I recall this song from somewhere, the lyrics are familiar.. wait a second, no, they didn't!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyjNCFje8bc is the link to the cover.

While looking for it, I came across probably my new favourite thing on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHLbaOLWjpc

Yes, I'm pretty easy to amuse at times.

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 7:21AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ ZuljinRaynor

You ask too much of me!

Life is full of hardships... ;)

I usually get my games from Play Asia.

If I remember correctly, Play Asia had pretty expensive shipping costs... BiJ is pretty cheap. Starts with 800 yen...

Yeah, some others have figures that hover around $100 or less, but you get to like 1/8 scale for the cheaper ones and I love the larger scale figures. I have a few 1/4 scale ones and they are great!

1/4? Wow, that's huge... I've started taking a liking to 1/6. Custom made action figures. A lot more fun. Made me lose interest in everything else, figure wise.

Cool cool! I would definitely get more if it wasn't such a huge money sink. Everything I like seems to be a huge money sink. :(

That's what hobbies are for! ^^ To keep the economy going ;)

It could. My brother is the one who keeps throwing the idea around. We get along at the moment pretty well so I don't know if there would be problems, but who knows. Would definitely help with money, but that's where it can get messy.

A little distance is the key to a healthy relationship. That proved to be soo true for me and my siblings. After moving out we got along great. ^^

I've been doing work outside my position and into the one I got (and the one I really wanted which is a level higher, before it was level 2, now it is level 3) for the last 3 years anyway. A little disheartening.

True, especially when there was no raise involved...

I have 467 gems so it should last me a long time before I have to spend any money. You get a gem a day and like 6 times a month for log ins. Plus events help cancel some out and more songs show up and you can get like a nice steady influx of gems. (Also 5 free gems today in celebration of Hanayo's birthday on the 17th).

Looks like a very colorful game! But I guess that was to be expected, since it's Love Live we're talking about. ^^ I'm a little more on the darker side when it comes to games. Unless it's mini games...

@ Nevri

Sorry for such late reply ^ ^". I was going to reply faster but then stuff came out and the more time passed the harder it was to write and then I wasn't really using forum at all. But here it is!

Unfortunately I know that feeling all too well... (p_P) I'm the queen of late replies after all ^^

Agree. It is so rare nowadays. Most people just care about money and profit instead of creating something good that will move people

That's why I can't stand casting shows. ;)

I can feel you. It was like that for me with Attack on Titan. I heard about manga, but didn't really got interested in checking it out, even thought I heard it was being praised and gaining in popularity, but then anime came out, I check it out of curiosity and that soundtrack just sold me on the show! It was so epic, dramatic, giving me shivers and all! And the execution of anime was just too good. People point flaws but imo, they did a great job where it counted

Yeah! Anime-wise Attack on Titan and Psycho Pass were the only two that really left me in awe after watching the first episode in those last few years. So, yeah, same feeling. I know that Attack on Titan had a few animation issues but I didn't really care about that as well. The overall package was just too perfect, so I don't really care about the little details... I'm really excited about the second season. I'm up to date with the manga, so I know there are so many good scenes to come.

Actually, here you have the soundtrack

Thanks! Will listen to it tonight. I watched the anime, of course, so I should know it but I never listened to the whole soundtrack after that.

I ended up not listening to it, so I'm doing it while writing this post ^ ^" (or if I did I forgot already) The Deux Ex sounds good so far ;3

(◦’ںˉ◦) That's okay. It was more of an inspiration in case you ever ran out of things to listen to ;)

joined Apr 27, 2014

Galichi

Anime has also proven many times that the best way to get someone that you love to return the feelings is by hitting them with a paperfan. It didn't work the last time I tried.

thinks of other things she has learned from anime Yeah, you're right, I did share an umbrella with a girl once, love didn't bloom in a splendid shining light.

That is not a thing tho! The curses there are for times you need them, and so if you use them when feeling like it, then thats a good use in my book.

Weeelll, in Mexico we sorta substitute actual words for curse words now and then, I find it amusing though, so it's fine.

It needs to totally have a name for itself! Any ideas?
Also, maybe that would drag me partying finally. I'd still be as much fun as waterboarding, but at the same time I could say "but at least I went to a party last night! We read Proust! It was great!"

Hmmm, partyscholars? could be a name for it?
Hahahahaha, hey, that's like the best thing happening in a party I could think of!

Yup, exactly. I do like people that are somewhat similar-ish to me, but their mental health and stability are in a much better shape haha.

Also, bonus points if they have a different, more down to earth way of thinking.

Yeah, well, I kinda used to get drawn to people who were as bad or worse than me.. fortunately that seems to have changed!

Polish speaking USA... hahaah I'd surely go over there to check it out myself if that were to be true!!!

Well, there's always stuff like Chicago. There's plenty of people over there that are of Polish blood.

Fun fact! Polish almost became Israel's official language, sincr most people were emigrants from Poland; their first sitting of the government was actually in Polish, since it was the only language everyone knew.

Ah really? wow, I think I did saw such a fact in a video on Youtube, "30 amazing things about Poland" or something, for the very brief time I considered to try and learn some words at least!!
I love fun facts!

Looks stupid looks like it's a competition then D:

looks vollidiot still winning over here! Yes, the best competition on looking stupid as possible xD

I think it's simple when the other person is not trying to impose.

Live and let live basically.

Yes unless it's annoying then I just don't talk to those people..actually that's why I don't talk to a lot of people..while I let'em live and respect them I can't stand their ways understands some things I see...

Hah, I can relate to that! I don't remember what I was coming up with as a wee child, but it surely had to be funny.
Then again, we always had two cats to act as my closest family. The feeling stayed and still persists to this day.

Awww,I didn't find the joy of having cats until... 10? Cos a random black beauty decided to give birth on our backyard, before I used to leave milk in a plate and sit afar, to watch them cats come down and drink it <3

You still had 3 beers! And probably had more fun coming back home drunk than youd have sober.>
Unless you're a sad drunk?

...Drunk with 3 beers? LOL, now now, hahaha, no, that's not how it is, to be drunk from it I'd need at least 6-7? :P

I'd be too scared to check the actual numbers xD
Hope that your measurements go well x3

Ah no, it went horrible, I cried when leaving gym and all lol. there goes my newfound positive tude..well the scale gave wild numbers, like "here, you have 5% more fat than before when you were being a lazy ass" even my coach was unimpressed, so we doing the whole thing tomorrow, with those things that measure skin folds and measurement tapes, I don't trust those machines!!!

I am guilty as charged then. When my crush came over here we were spending around 6 hours per day hugging.

Awww so you have met, that's so exciting...6 hours hugging... cringes yeah no, 6 hours doing other stuff maybe but hugging..but hey if you two are into cuddling that's sweet!!!

Well, once the happiness of living is gone, then living for the others' sake is a serviceable replacement.

What happiness of living? I'm just starting to get that feeling xD , before.. well, I was merely sorta living.

Just no to feeling empty then! That is an order!

Yes, now that I'm a "grown up" I prefer some sorrow and anger than the awful nothingness!!

Hmm..well, neutrality is much more boring than a radical opinion.

So no neutral good for you, ok gotcha!! just radicalness!!

Sounds like fun xP

Oh yes, i'm the cook in the house and the cats...they do as they please naturally.

Unless you are a druggadict or a serial killer you mean.

The first is actually fine in my book; just make sure you're alone enough so any people won't miss you.
The other is a valid point imho.

Ah no, I had an ex who was a junkie, she was soooooo annoying, I can't stand those, it's ok, they can do as they wish but no ma'am, stay away from me !! It's really something unbearable >_<
the serial killer... I do not know if I've met one... kinda prefer not to

Also good morning , it's 6:49 am!!!

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

hhhnnn I can't keep up Q/u/Q
well anyhow!

just ask Utopia.

LOOOL, i'm sure Glich would piss him off XD!
i'm gonna misspell peoples names on purpose now! >;3 he-he-heeeee!

Nervi

That... creature(?) is so cute, I want to pat it right now!

its a pokemon im pretty sure ;3 and yaaaaaaas, its so so cuttttee @w@! btw have you noticed that thats a Starbucks matcha flavoured frappi his sitting on, fun fact, they only do those in japan, and i had one, and they are sooooooooo good! (╯✧▽✧)╯

I have to say this song definitely puts you in the mood to pet some pussy ;P

like so? (o´ω`o) at times like this i get jelouse i'm not a real kitty then! >//H//<

But let's see, I think this one works well enough.

i really liked that anime! ahah this ending is also in my playlist pretty much ~ =w+

FS

a little curious, have you seen my other videos? XDD because i might proceed to stalk your likes just because you have dope tastes! @-@/ but by all means if you don't want me to please tell meh! Q//w//Q also your welcome to stalk mine XD (but you probably shouldn't cos im not worth the time ;w; heh)

Aono

Thanks for this one! its actully really dope so added to my playlist >wO ahaha the video is tripy and cool too +A+

wellp, i just came back from my second exam today, i felt it went much better then yesterday! OwO ah but, i can imagine our teacher going tomorrow like " so how well do you think you guys did" and we are just there sitting like shit XDD. but well, we dont know the results yet so who knows ;0. Even though school was cancled today becuase of exams the music lessons are still on so i have to come back to school in an hour and go have my singing and violin lesson but like, hhhhhnnnnnnnnnn give me a break i had an exam today! =~= (im still probably gonna go)

also i have SOO much artwork to pick up from school (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ i did art for gcse but i dont do it anymore so we are required to pick up all our caveses and stuff, its such a pian, some of them are the size of me!! so huugeee, how am i gonna get on the train with it, maybe i should just burn them or let them dispose of it themselves ahahah XD ( though my grandma would probably be upset because i got the highest mark loololol)

also here a dope song i really like right now, listen to it while drawing =w=

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 8:06AM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

This is my contribution to all the darlings's playlists today.

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 8:15AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko

ive eating chicken today @w@ after i came back from the exam i was a bit pissed Galich might know so i jus ate to cheer myself up XD ah but tomorrow is the second exam, i feel like im gonna fail em both because of the time limit 。゚(TヮT)゚。

wellp, i just came back from my second exam today, i felt it went much better then yesterday!

I'm sorry about yesterday but also glad that you seem to be doing better today. Hope that you'll get good results in the end. Sometimes you do have a bad feeling but in the end it still turns out to be all right. I'll keep my fingers crossed! ✌(◕‿-)✌

yea my mum is my angel, she really helped me get through the tough times <3

Yeah... Moms are the best, aren't they? (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

eeeyyyyyy, so i can call you guys internet buds! thats niceeee =//w//=

You can call us whatever you want ;) But that does sound kinda appropriate ^^

omg your litrally like me @-@/ like i dont know what it is but im always like "its fine i have time" when really i dont and its the night before the test XD

I was just really stubborn all the time (^∇^) I was always like “nope, I can't be bothered with this right now. I wanna enjoy my time the way I like best, and not with some school crap.” ^^
Do you have a special technique when studying?

also i have SOO much artwork to pick up from school (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ i did art for gcse but i dont do it anymore so we are required to pick up all our caveses and stuff, its such a pian, some of them are the size of me!! so huugeee, how am i gonna get on the train with it

Ask your mom to come and pick you up. Or your niichan ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

The only way to go about things ;)

Also: Nice! Nine Inch Nails!
That's my favorite NIN song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSLqeZzTU8I

joined Aug 16, 2014

The only way to go about things ;)

Also: Nice! Nine Inch Nails!
That's my favorite NIN song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSLqeZzTU8I

Good one! I like it too. My favorite is probably either this or this. Or Closer. I'd like to say it's Hurt, but Cash made that music totally his.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Katze

It's not like I missed you or anything u_u

Well, that's good then ;)

No, it's a general Latin thing ;)

The Latin prerogative! ^^ I somehow feel pleased right now. We always have an excuse for the weird things we do. Ha! d (^‿^ )

What doesn't these days?

Oh, there's a lot of things you can do without too much trust. If it weren't like that I wouldn't be able to do anything at all. Since there's only one person I fully trust.

but yeah it's a bit more of that and other stuff... we may or may not get to that point of talk :P

( ˆ▿ˆ) Talk is cheap. You said so yourself ;)

Well, someone who deserves it... can you handle spicy food?

I can. I love spicy food. Whenever it's appropriate. Don't need everything to be spicy though, like some people do, for no apparent reason...

Yes, like I was expecting a good weigh in at the gym and apparently I am fatter, even though I feel I look better wtf, omg .

More weight or actually more fat...?
Maybe you've grown more muscles and that's why you put on some weight? Since muscle mass is heavier than fat...?

I have... 10 , I don't remember if they show clearly on here but you may take a look if you wish to https://www.instagram.com/katzedernacht22/

Impressive. I don't actually enjoy looking at other peoples pictures online. Makes me feel strange.
Unless it's something totally unrelated to their private lives. One of the many reasons I don't do social media stuff.

Ahh oh well, I'm sure I could throw you around a bit, if that's preferred xD

Preferred to a dead fish, yes ;P JK!

shrugs what for? I only need to figure someone if we dating or something.

Being able to figure other people out helps a lot when being in a relationship and also on the way getting there.

AH YES I've got into some real shit cos I speak too damn freely and then people get butthurt or they think I'm some maniac and then I explain and I look crazier.. hence I try to just not talk much LOL .

^^ Happens, when you're nervous and not used to talking to people.
But the less you talk, the longer it will actually take you to get used to it and manage to get out of that vicious circle.

yeah it's not intentional, I sometimes too late, realize what I've said and I'm just trying to escape
. Cute? of all my cuteness that one thing is what you notice humm interesting.

Yeah, 'cause it shows more of the real you then all the other things you say. And it also shows that you're still a little insecure, whenever you talk to me. And I find the contrast of you acting all confident and then you getting insecure again, cute ^^

All of your other cuteness...?
Can't say that I noticed any... ^^ Try a little harder! (¬‿¬)

There is an american saying "talk is cheap" ^^

It sure is! ^^ But that's also all you'll be getting here ;)

joined Apr 27, 2014

Anon

Well, that's good then ;)

I am unsure if you are playing dumb or not, damn.

The Latin prerogative! ^^ I somehow feel pleased right now. We always have an excuse for the weird things we do. Ha! d (^‿^ )

Yeah..well it's not an excuse it's genetics Ma'am.

Oh, there's a lot of things you can do without too much trust. If it weren't like that I wouldn't be able to do anything at all. Since there's only one person I fully trust.

tilts head Is that really true? I don't really see a lot of things for me to do without too much trust... not even 5 things.

( ˆ▿ˆ) Talk is cheap. You said so yourself ;)

Don't you dare using my own words against me u_u meow!

I can. I love spicy food. Whenever it's appropriate. Don't need everything to be spicy though, like some people do, for no apparent reason...

I do love spicy stuff, :P I don't neeeed it but I will take it any time, boo you are not nice to me today at all u_u

More weight or actually more fat...?
Maybe you've grown more muscles and that's why you put on some weight? Since muscle mass is heavier than fat...?

More fat, I care not about the weight. It's not heavier prrrr it's more dense, looks better but it ain't heavier :P
I am going to have a new measurement tomorrow though, neither coach or I are convinced I'm so lame.

Impressive. I don't actually enjoy looking at other peoples pictures online. Makes me feel strange.
Unless it's something totally unrelated to their private lives. One of the many reasons I don't do social media stuff.

A non social media person?? who doesn't like looking at pictures?? throws hands on the air oh ok can't work with that lady.

Preferred to a dead fish, yes ;P JK!

-_- I'm quite cooperative thank you very much.

Being able to figure other people out helps a lot when being in a relationship and also on the way getting there.

pouts that's half true, if it was I would had never been with anyone ever.

^^ Happens, when you're nervous and not used to talking to people.
But the less you talk, the longer it will actually take you to get used to it and manage to get out of that vicious circle.

What vicious circle? I am perfectly fine being the way I am, I don't see it as a problem and it puzzles me as to why would you seem to consider it as such....

Yeah, 'cause it shows more of the real you then all the other things you say. And it also shows that you're still a little insecure, whenever you talk to me. And I find the contrast of you acting all confident and then you getting insecure again, cute ^^
All of your other cuteness...?
Can't say that I noticed any... ^^ Try a little harder! (¬‿¬)

Insecure, confident, insecure, confident. Yes, that's pretty much me.

_< I don't like trying too hard, if it's the case it means it's worthless.

It sure is! ^^ But that's also all you'll be getting here ;)

Sadly it's all i'm getting anywhere woman.

Such a sense of defeat today... sighs
Ah right, hope you have a wonderful day..it's afternoon there right?

joined Jun 22, 2016

Good one! I like it too. My favorite is probably either this or this. Or Closer. I'd like to say it's Hurt, but Cash made that music totally his.

Both very good.
I know that many said that the LP “With Teeth“ is not on par with their older stuff but, personally, I think that there were some really good songs on that album.
Just like that one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_dgIfz876A

Or one of my favorite songs to vent a little, whenever I need it ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDsqpeiTqg8

Hurt? Yes, that one belongs to Cash now ^^ Didn't help much that first his wife, and then he himself died soon after... One of those few songs that always move me to tears...

joined Aug 16, 2014

Hurt? Yes, that one belongs to Cash now ^^ Didn't help much that first his wife, and then he himself died soon after... One of those few songs that always move me to tears...

Hurt never fails to get me depressed... Which is why I actually avoid listening to it, despite being one of my favorite songs. Doesn't change the fact that it was a great part of what sold that new Wolverine movie to me =p

On venting songs, this is mine. Turn down your volume.

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 10:24AM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

@Anon

If I remember correctly, Play Asia had pretty expensive shipping costs... BiJ is pretty cheap. Starts with 800 yen...

I did the super cheap shipping last time and that took like 2 weeks and I regretted it. I wanted to play the game!

1/4? Wow, that's huge... I've started taking a liking to 1/6. Custom made action figures. A lot more fun. Made me lose interest in everything else, figure wise.

1/4 is wonderful.

I have a few action figures, but posable stuff always has joints showing so I don't really like them too much.

That's what hobbies are for! ^^ To keep the economy going ;)

Yeah, but I'm helping the Japanese economy and not the US economy, lol.

Looks like a very colorful game! But I guess that was to be expected, since it's Love Live we're talking about. ^^ I'm a little more on the darker side when it comes to games. Unless it's mini games...

I play enough dark and drab stuff. :P

You should like Bloodborne a lot then. Have you played any of the Souls games? (Demon's Souls or Dark Souls)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Katze

I am unsure if you are playing dumb or not, damn.

That's good then too ;)
You wanted me to be a little mysterious, right...? ^^

Yeah..well it's not an excuse it's genetics Ma'am.

I'm afraid so. Can't escape your genes... ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
Everyone has a package to carry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i0o3JRaF2g
Did I tell you that I love Amanda Palmer, before...? ^^

tilts head Is that really true? I don't really see a lot of things for me to do without too much trust... not even 5 things.

I'd say about everything one possibly can do, apart from sharing your darkest secrets or entrusting your life to others. Those only work with trust. Of course you can even do those without any trust but that's bound to leave some scars... or you dead ;)

But most things are more fun, when you can do them with people you actually do trust, I admit that.

Don't you dare using my own words against me u_u meow!

I thought you preferred me on top...? ;) Changed your mind already? ^^

I do love spicy stuff, :P I don't neeeed it but I will take it any time, boo you are not nice to me today at all u_u

(^∇^) For someone who likes to be dominated you sure break fast ;)
I wasn't actually being mean there. I referred to some people I saw that seemed to use chili for absolutely every dish. Like, they even ate their salad spicy. Or every piece of bread they ate. Or even chocolate... (^_^“) I love spicy but only where it belongs, and I want my chocolate sweet, That's what I meant. ;)

I am going to have a new measurement tomorrow though, neither coach or I are convinced I'm so lame.

Hope that it'll prove to just have been a mistake. Kinda demotivating when you train real hard and you feel better but actually do worse...

A non social media person?? who doesn't like looking at pictures??

To me, it always kinda feels like spying on peoples private lives. Not saying it's wrong. People put that stuff online for a reason after all. Just saying it's not what I enjoy.
I love pictures. But rather landscape pictures or general things that involve nature.
And I prefer actually talking to people to get to know them better. Their pictures don't matter to me much... I wanna know what's going on inside of their head.

-_- I'm quite cooperative thank you very much.

Not right now, 'cause I said I was just kidding! (^_-)v

pouts that's half true, if it was I would had never been with anyone ever.

Talking to me, you'll have to read a little slower. You're too fast, girl. All I said was that it helps. Never said it was a general requirement.

What vicious circle? I am perfectly fine being the way I am, I don't see it as a problem and it puzzles me as to why would you seem to consider it as such....

This circle: Quote “I've got into some real shit cos I speak too damn freely and then people get butthurt or they think I'm some maniac and then I explain and I look crazier.. hence I try to just not talk much“
Sounded to me like you stopped talking because of those annoying misunderstandings that kept happening to you and not because you didn't like talking in general.

Again, slow down. Never said it was a problem. You indicated that it made you feel uncomfortable because you said it makes you look crazy or like a maniac. You said that, not me. I'm not trying to be mean to you. Not everyone is out to kill you, you know ;)

Insecure, confident, insecure, confident. Yes, that's pretty much me.

That's pretty much most people, I'm sure. ^^

I don't like trying too hard, if it's the case it means it's worthless.

It might indicate that it didn't come naturally but it might also mean that it's well deserved then. ;)

Sadly it's all i'm getting anywhere woman.

That can change if you stick around long enough for people to do more than just talking ^^

Such a sense of defeat today... sighs

I wouldn't say that. ^^
Well... you tend to put up your defense walls pretty fast. You mentioned it, that people treated you badly in the past. And that still shows somehow. You immediately think that people are against you. I'm not your enemy. I actually understand it. But it makes talking online a little harder sometimes, even though I still enjoy it.

Here's a fun song, to cheer you up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH5cga0yUI
(◦’ںˉ◦)v
Relationships sure can be hard ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.