Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

joined May 23, 2015

I could spoil every single chapter out so far but I don't since I figure most people would rather see for themselves.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

What kind of brother would go ask his sister if her friend has big breasts? o_O
Like if it was important thing to add!?
Is it because of the fact that all Japanese girls are cute so the guys would skip that question and ask about their boobs?
Guess so huh.

Its pretty normal really.
Japanese girls are only consistently cute in anime. In real life they're just as varied as the rest of us.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

While we wait: It seems like Haruko is an out-and-out lesbian who probably didn't think about what she was before she started kissing and socializing with Natsuko, but is happy about it. Natsuko is more romantic and maybe feels the need to have something with Haruko to justify kissing with her. Also, Haruko defers to Natsuko quite a bit. Yes, she's a brat, but a brat that accepts that Natsuko can keep her under control. Like Natsuko is in Romantic Two-Girl Friendship territory and Haruko is like "My God, actual girls, I want some! But I won't hurt Natusko's feelings by trying to jump her bones or her friends. For now." It seems like every time Natsuko makes her blush she turns her head away.

joined Mar 11, 2016

I really like this manga. Hoping it will be updated soon.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Lmao @Tomekichi?

Nevri Uploader
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I feel like I'm lazy to read this story. While the secondary couple are succeed, the main couple are still flat.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

Miss this manga

joined May 23, 2015

It's still running just fine, though as I recall it took a month off, so the next volume may not be out until December or January.

joined Oct 12, 2013

Should this be labelled as completed then?

joined Sep 21, 2014

Should this be labelled as completed then?

Why?

Edit: oh shit wtf, why is it labelled as completed
I misunderstood, I thought you were suggesting that it should be labelled as such

last edited at Jul 31, 2016 4:51AM

joined Oct 12, 2013

Yeah, I had a mini heart attack when I saw it.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I wonder why is it tagged as complete. It's obviously still ongoing.
Oh, and it'll be quite a while until the next update. From what I understood, Doki Fansubs buys and scanlates their manga from the volumes, so until volume 2 is released, they aren't working on it
From their site:

last edited at Jul 31, 2016 5:05AM

joined May 23, 2015

I think there was a sabbatical in one of the recent issues so it'll actually likely be a month or so longer! December or January!

But as I said in the New Game thread, the series is still going strong and Tomekichi was actually put in charge of one of the manga reports for the New Game anime production (they run in the same magazine). This was posted to twitter in celebration.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I almost forgot about this one, with little research I found out that the second volume came out in December for those interested, chances are Doki fansub will continue if they get theirs hands on it because they already worked with all the content from the first volume.
If not... Well, I guess GG

joined Jan 8, 2016

I almost forgot about this one, with little research I found out that the second volume came out in December for those interested, chances are Doki fansub will continue if they get theirs hands on it because they already worked with all the content from the first volume.

ix told us he already got his copy, now it's up to mogu whether he wants ix to continue that long-taking Sui chapter or not.

joined Sep 21, 2014

*crying because this shit is so good and I miss it*
Volume 2 is finally out, those 10 months finally passed TTvTT

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ratte posted:

ix told us he already got his copy, now it's up to mogu whether he wants ix to continue that long-taking Sui chapter or not.

Those are good news, let's just hope for the best then XD I miss them

joined May 23, 2015

There were some issues with scanning (and the digital copy doesn't come out for another week or so), so there've been some delays, but those seem to have been resolved, so there should be more before too long.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

There were some issues with scanning (and the digital copy doesn't come out for another week or so), so there've been some delays, but those seem to have been resolved, so there should be more before too long.

Ugh, yeah, I'm not sure if I want to order the physical copy online and receive it ~3 days later when I can just wait 1.5 weeks for it to come out on Amazon Kindle Reader :(

But I'm horribly impatient, so...

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I honestly forgot this one :(

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is my favorite series right now. I am looking for it via Honto.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Nice, it's back.
I totally forgot who's who though.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Ugh, yeah, I'm not sure if I want to order the physical copy online and receive it ~3 days later when I can just wait 1.5 weeks for it to come out on Amazon Kindle Reader :(

But I'm horribly impatient, so...

I have had zero luck with Amazon Kindle Reader and eBooks from Japan. So far have never been able to read one. It's heartwarming to see that success stories exist.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Too many girls. I don't even remember who swaps with who, when or why.

This manga lost its sense of purpose. its more and more a CGDCT and the "yuri" is just another aspect of cuteness.

To reply you must either login or sign up.