Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Citrus' western sales is completely irrelevant to it getting an anime tbh
It's like how the west hates Kabaneri apparently, but it's getting a season 2. Japan doesn't care about the west's opinion

They do? I thought Kabaneri was one of the most talked animes in the west this year, maybe it was for all the wrong reasons so i don't actually know. Still, i do think they do care to some extent about west's opinion, probably not enough to play a part in something getting an anime though.

Yeah they have erotic undertones, or are full out erotic, for NTrap at least
I'm excited about both, it's true that we haven't had yuri anime that weren't comedy in a while. Them doing well at least indicates that the market and interest in yuri is alive
Lol it'd be great if ppl stopped assuming that absolutely everyone else hates Netsuzou Trap and freely and randomly bashed it on all other threads
Like please lol, can we just leave Netsuzou Trap alone and out of other threads? Yeah it's getting an anime, it's popular in Japan, rip, the end. Don't watch it, that's all. Good thing that not being the Japanese audience it's for, they won't care about our opinions. If it does well over there, they'll consider more yuri, that's all.

I hate it, but i don't think everyone hates it, theres a reason its getting an anime after all. I also think it has potential to sell well thanks to its highly erotic moments, soap-opera-ish drama, highly seductive character designs and partial nudity. Also the fact that theres a stereotypical sympathetic "good guy" who gets the short end of the stick makes this appealing for any non-yuri fan not familiar with the source material. Citrus is a good candidate too since it also has seductive character designs and soap-opera-ish drama, some comedy here and there and the highly popular topic in Japan for some reason, incest! Or well, pseudo-incest which is still pretty popular in Japan. But i still think this would be highly dependant on the studio that animates it, since it doesn't have erotic moments past the 2nd or 3rd chapter.

Someone mentioned on another thread that they're a low budget studio, tho I dont really know/am familiar with them

They adapt the most yuri/yaoi works in general so the chance of them adapting YagaKimi if it does get an anime is high. But, I'm not exactly a fan of their art/animation works tho. It's either rlly bad or just plain unimpressive. I'm a big fan of YagaKimi's art & visual storytelling bits in it, so I don't want Deen to ruin that.

Hmm, i didn't know that since i haven't watched any of its other shows besides Sakura Trick, which i think it was decent. I just assumed they would be a good choice since they're not afraid of adapting yaoi or yuri works and i heard from a friend of mine that Super Lovers was kinda good. But besides KyoAni, what other studio would you like to see animate YagaKimi?

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 5:16AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

I hate it, but i don't think everyone hates it, theres a reason its getting an anime after all. I also think it has potential to sell well thanks to its highly erotic moments, soap-opera-ish drama, highly seductive character designs and partial nudity. Also the fact that theres a stereotypical sympathetic "good guy" who gets the short end of the stick makes this appealing for any non-yuri fan not familiar with the source material. Citrus is a good candidate too since it also has seductive character designs and soap-opera-ish drama, some comedy here and there and the highly popular topic in Japan for some reason, incest! Or well, pseudo-incest which is still pretty popular in Japan. But i still think this would be highly dependant on the studio that animates it, since it doesn't have erotic moments past the 2nd or 3rd chapter.

As much as I also don't like Citrus & NTR, in a way I'm still hoping for their successes if that means I can get my long-awaited YagaKimi anime. NTR has NTR & Citrus has pseudo-incestry, both are gold mines in the eyes of the Japs, so they have a chance of doing well, I think, idk. NTR is definitely being adapted by Deen. Those leaked character arts don't lie LOL As for Citrus, I'm actually wondering how they're planning on adapting Saburouta's art style. I guess TMS entertainment is a fine choice for Shoujo art style.

Hmm, i didn't know that since i haven't watched any of its other shows besides Sakura Trick, which i think it was decent. I just assumed they would be a good choice since they're not afraid of adapting yaoi or yuri works and i heard from a friend of mine that Super Lovers was kinda good. But besides KyoAni, what other studio would you like to see animate YagaKimi?

Deen can produce good work if they try (Rakugo Shinjuu is one of the best 2016 anime), but I can't trust them completely, especially when it comes to handling one of my all time favorite yuri manga. As mentioned before, Lerche or J.C.Staff is my second choice.

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 11:32AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

I can see heartache ahead. I also suspect that the guy who is coming to help them may have known Touko's sister. I'd say that chapter 18 is further evidence that Yuu is actually in love and just denying it at this point. She can't admit it yet.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

BTW, whats wrong with Deen? Is it because they make yaoi anime?

I kinda have a bone to pick with DEEN since they butchered two of my favorite series (Higurashi's first season and Umineko… my god the Umineko anime =.=). I think they're usually seen as the typical "low budget-low creativity" studio.

Img_20161218_184035_067
joined Dec 13, 2016

When is the next update? I'm quite eager to read the next chapter. The story is realllllyyyyy good.
(^^ )

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I kinda have a bone to pick with DEEN since they butchered two of my favorite series (Higurashi's first season and Umineko… my god the Umineko anime =.=). I think they're usually seen as the typical "low budget-low creativity" studio.

I completely understand Umineko, but Higurashi's pacing was excellent imo, which was crucial for the genre.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Higurashi's pacing was fine for the first two arcs (the end of episode 8, brrr), but afterwards it gets way too fast and compressed. They shouldn't have tried to squish 6 full arcs in a single season. Though I guess it's not coincidental that I discovered Onikakushi and Watanagashi by the anime but discovered the other arcs in VN. The overly fast pacing stood out much more to me after I read the VN.

The second season was admittedly better, mostly because, well, they only had the last two arcs to animate (and they fixed the broken animation and twig-limbed character models too).

Well, you could say they at least tried to give the Higurashi anime its own style and horrific effects, while the Umineko anime seemed like they actively tried to suck out the intensity from every important scene. I'd love so much to see that anime remade, even if Chiru is pretty much impossible to adapt. =[

…Sorry for the off-topic rant. >.>

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

When is the next update? I'm quite eager to read the next chapter. The story is realllllyyyyy good.
(^^ )

The magazine its published in is released on the 27th of each month. We're up to date. 3 weeks to go, and a a few days for the editing and translation (because 4s is efficient.)

last edited at Jan 4, 2017 5:42PM

Img_20161218_184035_067
joined Dec 13, 2016

(^^ )

The magazine its published in is released on the 27th of each month. We're up to date. 3 weeks to go, and a a few days for the editing and translation (because 4s is efficient.)

Every month then? Thank yo very much Faust. ^^

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

Who the hell was that irrelevant side character with Y chromosome at the end? I don't like that smile.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Who the hell was that irrelevant side character with Y chromosome at the end? I don't like that smile.

Too early to judge him as irrelevant.
And, i don't know what you meant by 'smile'

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Someone mentioned on another thread that they're a low budget studio, tho I dont really know/am familiar with them

Ahah, sup.

DEEN is known (and rightfully so) for being an extremely low budget studio and not being able to provide smooth animation/consistent art direction for years, but also for being one of the only studios that does actually pick up most yaoi/yuri titles too, while more successful/wealthy studios basically won't touch these genres, particularly yuri, because it doesn't sell (yes, we know, subtext does, but canon/official yuri premises don't). Truth be told, they animated masterpieces like Simoun, but for a series like NTR which considerably lacks on the story/plot/character department, I wish a studio with a semi-decent budget would be in charge of it.

Hope it helps.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Is author on break?

Or this manga usually update once per two month?

P.S.- Before Nez start yelling again (ugh), I only asked about its approx normal schedule.

Edit: Just read about its rmrehlgualr schedule. Thanks for the guy who posted it.

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 11:45PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Raw is out: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4955541843?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&

Yuu curling in bed while having sweet talk with Touko over the phone gives me life

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Raw is out: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4955541843?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&

Yuu curling in bed while having sweet talk with Touko over the phone gives me life

Many thanks.

I hope that on the overnight trip there is an open air hot springs...

joined May 19, 2016

may your life be blessed

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Translation is also out.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8runs09kom1y0be/%5B4s%5D_Yagate_Kimi_ni_Naru_-_19.zip

Yuu is starting to notice her feelings for Touko, too bad Touko doesn't want any of those feelings :(

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Pure fluff chapter! (-ish). That phone call scene! I can't. Yuu is too precious ; A ;

Also, the talk with Natsuki & how she said that Yuu had never cried no matter what. Betcha Yuu will break down crying because of Touko in later chaps

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 3:57AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Pure fluff chapter! (-ish). That phone call scene! I can't. Yuu is too precious ; A ;

Also, the talk with Natsuki & how she said that Yuu had never cried no matter what. Betcha Yuu will break down crying because of Touko in later chaps

Dunno if my heart could handle Yuu crying, but i could definitely get behind that since it would show some character development

Anyways, chapter was cute, but we all know everything's going to change once summer camp starts and i'm pretty sure that guy at the end of the previous chapter would be the cause of it. Doubt it would be romance related, but he doesn't look like good news to me

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 4:16AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Anyways, chapter was cute, but we all know everything's going to change once summer camp starts and i'm pretty sure that guy at the end of the previous chapter would be the cause of it. Doubt it would be romance related, but he doesn't look like good news to me

I think Touko will learn from him a side of her sister that she's never known of, which will throw her off as it'll mess with the ideal image she's been trying to attain this entire time.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I think Touko will learn from him a side of her sister that she's never known of, which will throw her off as it'll mess with the ideal image she's been trying to attain this entire time.

Yeah, something like that was exactly what i was thinking. Something like her sister was really sleazy when no one was around or that she sleep with some of the teachers to get good grades or something along those lines. You know, the usual stuff people say about the popular girls in manga.

joined May 19, 2016

the contrast thought between Yuu and Touko during the phone call is really frightening if i would say. Dunno if i could say this chapter as full fluff. I'd rather say this chapter is sweet-bitter (yes, not bittersweet just because). Somehow we have been given the development of Yuu's character in the past 19 chapters, but not once we've seen the development on Touko's side. But we have been given the foundation of her motives and reason for all her action. I love seeing her parents are actually aware about her pushing herself and about how she deny any kind of helps (advise) even from her parents. So looking forward to the future of Touko as a character. I can't stop loving this manga and the way Nakatani delivers it.

Edit: also, Yuu's sister is so precious I love her

last edited at Jan 31, 2017 10:17PM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Yuu's sister is great. If only she weren't straight...

I really hope Yuu finally comes to terms with her feelings. She's so obviously in love with Nanami-senpai!

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 8:14AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

That phone scene was a gem of visual storytelling. <3 This author is so good at creating faint emotions from mundane scenes.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yuu's sister is great. If only she weren't straight...

I really hope Yuu finally comes to terms with her feelings. She's so obviously in love with Nanami-senpai!

Well, that's where the drama starts. Yuu will then be in a worse place than Sayaka. Touko is happy atm because she thinks it's one sided.

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 11:20AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.