Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

its fine i purify myself with this song!ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

This is the song that cheers me up

Oh I'm sorry, did I say it cheers me up? I meant to say that it crushes my heart and make's me bawl my eye's out in sadness TT _TT

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

eeeeyyyy, i dont have a cat so thats how i imagine being Anons pet would be like XDD , aslo...when you watch cat videos instead of studying for a test, god i need to do it Q//-//Q why am i such a procrasinator, also hi kitty!

also SF omg its lizz! i feel like you litrally know the same stuff i do XD ahahaha, but also yeh, this song is saaadd QAQ
also question, did you seem my likes when i posed the Stormea french song SF, and also, i saw your likes on thr side there too haha

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 7:47PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

You totally corrupted our innocent little Neko chan with that song! ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

Goodbye, my pure little kitten! (╯•﹏•╰)ノ

Wha--I did no such thing yet! I'll totally try to bring her to my level tho. It's always a good thing to have more degenerates in the world :>

(゚Д゚) What are you plotting...? The evil seductress has appeared! ( ಠ_ರೃ)

No more degenerates, please! Perverts, maybe, but no degenerates! (@_@)

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Perverts and degenerates! Let's unite and take the world!

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko chan

last year was very stressful for me cos it was the year where i was going into collage so i auditioned to many drama schools, i got expected to some but without a scholarship, and my mum can't pay for overly expensive collages, i remember there was one collage which looked like a castle that i auditioned for like twice and even on the recall i didn't get in, and i just remember crying a lot during these periods of auditions, it can really damage your nerves.

I'm sure it can. Your carefree youth really ends with high school. If you're aiming for a career then you really need to get your shit together and work hard from there on out. It's tough. Especially during a time where most teens only start trying to figure out what it really is they wanna do... But mostly you don't really have the time to pause and think...
I hope your family backed you up during that time and was there for you!

. But i also remember just, crying, but then getting back up, giving myself a slap and just trying for different places, until finally i got my dream collage! ;3

See? That right there ◔̯◔That's why I call you ambitious all the time! ^^ You're a fighter, little cutie! I admire that. Really.

oh gosh sorry i sound so depressed i should be a happy kitty QwQ

^^ You should just be yourself :)
You don't need to play any roles while hanging out with your crazy online buddies, right ;)

guess, what, i have mock exams tomorrow! gets out the redbull so lets goooooooooo (Q//w//Q)/ last minuet as always, i cant belive im actually this dumb and leave a TEST until the night before....but heh...you know me ;w;

Don't worry! That's not dumb! That's the only way to do this! Never knew any other! ;)
Gosh, I sooo was the same all the time. No kidding. Even during the final exams. One night before was when I started to study ^^ And it worked! (^∇^) So you can do it too! (•̀ᴗ•́)൬༉
Good luck on your exam!

eeeeyyyy, i dont have a cat so thats how i imagine being Anons pet would be like XDD

(ʃƪˆ▿ˆ) Exactly! We could stare at the wall together! ^^

aslo...when you watch cat videos instead of studying for a test, god i need to do it Q//-//Q why am i such a procrasinator

Bad girl... and now get to it! ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

Perverts and degenerates! Let's unite and take the world!

(◕ฺv◕ฺ)A gay degenerated paradise for perverts! This could actually work! (¬‿¬)

joined Jan 19, 2014

I'm sure it can. Your carefree youth really ends with high school. If you're aiming for a career then you really need to get your shit together and work hard from there on out. It's tough. Especially during a time where most teens only start trying to figure out what it really is they wanna do... But mostly you don't really have the time to pause and think...

yeaaah its true, i heard from my upper classmen how hard the skip from high school to collage was but i never really gave it any thought until it actually happened, like, BOOm XD

I hope your family backed you up during that time and was there for you!

yea my mum is my angel, she really helped me get through the tough times <3

See? That right there ◔̯◔That's why I call you ambitious all the time! ^^ You're a fighter, little cutie! I admire that. Really.

ppphhhh XD hehe well, t...thanks Q/w/Q ~ but its true, as an actor you can never sulk about auditions and stuff, people get rejected so many times before they actually find " the one" job or collage, its all part of the process, i just hope i can except that more gracefully without crying into my pillow when im older XD i do get upset easily after ;w;

^^ You should just be yourself :)
You don't need to play any roles while hanging out with your crazy online buddies, right ;)

eeeyyyyyy, so i can call you guys internet buds! thats niceeee =//w//=

Don't worry! That's not dumb! That's the only way to do this! Never knew any other! ;)
Gosh, I sooo was the same all the time. No kidding. Even during the final exams. One night before was when I started to study ^^ And it worked! (^∇^) So you can do it too! (•̀ᴗ•́)൬༉
Good luck on your exam!

omg your litrally like me @-@/ like i dont know what it is but im always like "its fine i have time" when really i dont and its the night before the test XD

(ʃƪˆ▿ˆ) Exactly! We could stare at the wall together! ^^

yeeeeeeey, the best kinda cat owner thing to do ;3

Bad girl... and now get to it! ;)

And on that note i go study! Q/A/Q i...really should have gone earlir but Anon gave the wake up call XD cya~

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Hi Neko how are you? Do you still feel innocent around here...

Lol I came here to only make me blush... xD
Kinkykitty hides away...

joined Jan 19, 2014

Hi Neko how are you? Do you still feel innocent around here...

Kinkykitty hides away...

ooooh im happy i saw this before i left! QAQ im doing uh, the test thing XD so yeh stress is on, and also, i feel pure from ll the cat videos i watched ahahahah

so i have to go study or i might die tomorrow O.0 so cya for now kitty~ ;3

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 8:09PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Another innocent little heart shattered... T_T

so i have to go study or i might die tomorrow O.0 so cya for now kitty~ ;3

See ya! And may you do well! ;)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

See you Neko good luck and have rest :)

joined Jan 19, 2014

SF, and also, i saw your likes on thr side there too haha

Uh Oh ! My channel has been discovered ! Oh well, At least I didn't upload any video's though :P. But you did.....So tell me Neko.....Is this you in real life ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anon i can leave the forces are pulling me back, and people ask why i procrsinate, n..not that you guys are at fault or anything ! Q//A//Q also akwwwwwaaaaarrrdddd XD, yeh that is me from like uh, 3/4 years ago 0//0//0 i was a lil potato back then ahahah XD

ok NOW i go

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 8:16PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Last reply for the night, then I'll be off too...

ZuljinRaynor

Well, there is no more room. I have a few figures I am not sure of where to put. There was a NicoRinPana set that I purchased but not sure where to put them. I have 9 Love Live Nendos (this is the training uniform set) and I don't have space for them either.

Yeah... unfortunately I can relate. Too many of my things here spend their lives stashed away in boxes. Simply because there's no room to really display everything. And if you haven't seen them for many months or maybe even a year or two... you do start to wonder whether or not you really still need all that. That's why I plan to get rid of some of it at least...

Well, this year I am planning on this because I want to avoid buying new things. This is the year I have to save. I had a budget last year but I ignored it like every month because I had my savings to bail me out. Now I don't have that much savings

The best way to avoid spending lots of money is to turn of your computer more often and definitely avoid checking release sites and shops for preorders all the time ^^
I had that too. ;) So I stayed away from the computer, when I didn't really need to be online and surrounded myself with things I liked – and god knows I actually have many of those. ^^ So there was always a couple of books lying around, I packed out my consoles again and played some games I wanted to replay for years, or new ones that I always postponed, always kept a few dvds next to the TV with movies or shows I wanted to watch, and started to think more about my stories again.
It doesn't just help you to avoid spending money but after a while you get more relaxed and lose that feeling of wanting to have it all somehow. Felt kinda nice ;)

Oh... savings, yeah... there was a better time when I had lots of those as well... (^_^”)
Like so many things.... you only realize what you had when its gone ^^ Expensive hobbies and savings don't go together so well...

My lease expires in May, and I hope to renew.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Moving is so stressful....

Basically I didn't get the raise I expected at work

Sorry to hear that! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

It's $60 a month in tolls

Fuck, that's expensive... O_o Glad we don't have that here, “yet” I should probably say... Because that will be over soon... All good things must come to an end, I guess ^^

My to do list for last year kinda flopped.

Mine too, horribly. I basically didn't do anything I had hoped for... I'm the worst procrastinator ever... щ(ºДºщ)

Honestly, I need to get out of idol hell and stop playing Love Live! School Idol Festival, but I really enjoy it. However, it eats up so much time when there are events.

I'll pray for you! ^^ It's a lot easier when you start getting annoyed with it. But as long as you still enjoy it so much, it'll be hard, I'm sure.

First world problems.

d (^‿^✿) But those are rather hard to handle as well! ^^

Sucks that half the games I have do not work with remote play option because Bandai Namco wants you to buy the Vita versions to or something.

That's their way of making money...

It isn't until June that I will have like an extra $300 to save a month. That's when my Paypal Credit purchased things finally are paid off.

And that's why I don't like buying things on credit... It sounds so tempting sometimes but it just drags you down...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Another innocent little heart shattered... T_T

No wonder I can't fall asleep tonight....

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yeah... unfortunately I can relate. Too many of my things here spend their lives stashed away in boxes. Simply because there's no room to really display everything. And if you haven't seen them for many months or maybe even a year or two... you do start to wonder whether or not you really still need all that. That's why I plan to get rid of some of it at least...

Well, I plan on buying another bookcase (or two if I want some smaller ones as I have spots for them) but that's only if my lease gets renewed.

The best way to avoid spending lots of money is to turn of your computer more often and definitely avoid checking release sites and shops for preorders all the time ^^
I had that too. ;) So I stayed away from the computer, when I didn't really need to be online and surrounded myself with things I liked – and god knows I actually have many of those. ^^ So there was always a couple of books lying around, I packed out my consoles again and played some games I wanted to replay for years, or new ones that I always postponed, always kept a few dvds next to the TV with movies or shows I wanted to watch, and started to think more about my stories again.
It doesn't just help you to avoid spending money but after a while you get more relaxed and lose that feeling of wanting to have it all somehow. Felt kinda nice ;)

Oh... savings, yeah... there was a better time when I had lots of those as well... (^_^”)
Like so many things.... you only realize what you had when its gone ^^ Expensive hobbies and savings don't go together so well...

Yeah, I can't turn off my computer. I play games primarily on my computer, though this year may turn into a console year. But the plan is not to buy new things. There are a few games out right now that I want but I will wait for sales. Right now somehow I am doing it. I have no urge to buy the games I really want at the moment, and that feels good. I am going to work on my financial self control this year.

I do still check those sites but like, I cancelled preorders I really, really wanted. Those were more expensive than the ones I kept, which is why I kept a few. I will get the others one next year if they are still in stock or just buy them used on Amiami.

The ones I have left for this month are:
http://hlj.com/product/MLS46636
http://hlj.com/product/MAX04221

These are the ones for the rest of the year:
http://hlj.com/product/ALT20437
http://hlj.com/product/ALT20450
http://hlj.com/product/ALT20449

Unless there is another Love Live! figure this year from Alter, that will be it. They are reissuing the Kotori figure in the middle of the year, but I previously bought that one used. Ugh. I had no idea there would be a reissue, so the used one was like $200. I bought two of those, one as a gift. OH well

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Moving is so stressful....

Yes, I had to move back in 2014. My landlord wanted me back a month later so I came back to the same place and have been staying there since (I have been here since Feb 2013 and stayed with a friend for 2 months in 2014).

It was so stressful... and now it will be even worse with all the figures I have. Oh my. I don't want to move until I am ready to. I don't know when that will happen. Maybe a year? Maybe two? Maybe more. Ideally I would like to move to NJ (and my brother wants to buy a house there so we may buy it together) but right now I want to stay here for work.

Sorry to hear that! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Yeah, the raise doesn't hurt as much as my title. It's a promotion but it doesn't feel like one since they expanded our department from 3 titles to 5 so I moved to a new title and not the one I wanted.

But the raise being what it is could be a blessing in disguise as it motivates me to finally get my financials right.

Plus, if I do good this year, maybe I can get a nice bonus and the bonus could possibly help me. Thing that stinks about a bonus is that it happens in December, so it is 11 months before that extra influx of cash. :P

Fuck, that's expensive... O_o Glad we don't have that here, “yet” I should probably say... Because that will be over soon... All good things must come to an end, I guess ^^

It's worse in some places. I don't mind paying tolls, but it will be a plus to not have to pay them since I will be taking different roads.

Mine too, horribly. I basically didn't do anything I had hoped for... I'm the worst procrastinator ever... щ(ºДºщ)

I ended up not working on much Gunpla last year, I hope to turn that around this year.

I'll pray for you! ^^ It's a lot easier when you start getting annoyed with it. But as long as you still enjoy it so much, it'll be hard, I'm sure.

Yeah, I still enjoy it. I will just avoid spending money on it. I spent too much money on it last year, but now I'm just going to play the game and not care too much about getting new cards. I have capped myself on how much I may spend, but I will probably avoid spending any money on it until July 22nd. (The 22nd is Nico's birthday so that means the Nico only scouting box will be available and I may need to spend some money then. :P) But just gonna play the game without spending money, that's the goal!

And that's why I don't like buying things on credit... It sounds so tempting sometimes but it just drags you down...

I use my credit card normally and just pay the bill when it's due. Just in this case it was to buy a laptop. I could have paid $1000 then and there but I chose to do the bill me later thing. It was pretty cool so I ended up using it for a few other things too. Oops. I've paid off the laptop. I ended up using it for some of my Gunpla and video game imports. I may use it just for importing Super Robot Wars V, but we'll see. Either way, learned my lesson.

If I didn't buy so many figures it wouldn't have been a problem. Which is why this year I am limiting myself only to like the Love Live figures from Alter. Because they are really nice.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Since we have so many kitties in kitty dynasty café, here's my contribution to the playlists. *waltz off*

Kind of expecting this, really.

Just popped in to say wtf, you changed your avatar.

Nonsense, it has always been this way!

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Lords of Acid music here... whoa you people got everything

Anon

^^ Ask me again how it became like this! I think I'm about to localize the origin of all the lewdness around here lately! ;) I'm closing in on it. I can feel it... Almost there! ^^

Yes, well... hmmm , I don't have a defence argument xD it's a mexican thing.. yeah that is.

More nice plans for the year! I see you people have it all figured out already! (^_^)b I wish I was like that too ;)

Who is you people???!!!

Who said I would just leave you there...? (`∇´)ψ

unsure Hmm

Hey, I actually had a really interesting conversation about all that with a real Dom once. A guy. But he wasn't shy to talk about everything I wanted to know at all. Got me fascinated there for a second.

Yeah well, I'm not shy about it, it's just like... it's very special :P

Wha...? Like, together? Revenge cooking? ^^
Or your cooking revenge...? O_O In which order? (◦’ںˉ◦)

Not together but that's A SPLENDID idea!!!

But morbid jokes are the best! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Then what do you expect from me? Tell me. ^^

I do like that sorta humour, morbid is best lol, what do I expect.. hmm, I should expect nothing and welcome everything as it comes!!

I'm afraid I can't tell you that either! ^^ Gotta figure that out for yourself ;)

I think I will remain unsure!

(^∇^) Well, I didn't see that one coming! Unrelated indeed. ^^ You just got from STDs to tattoos! You're awesome! That was quite the quantum leap (⌒▽⌒)
Or did you get any STDs free on top when you got your tattoos? That actually happened before! O_O
Cool thing though. What do you have and where? If you don't mind talking about it...

Hahahaha yes my mind works in mysterious ways, like god. I check myself often for STD's and stuff, due to having tattoos, like, after I get one, I get tested, can't go around being a filthy catperson, filthy in a not nice way.

… I actually expected more of a battle after becoming acquainted with your hot temper... ~~・-v(▼、▼メ) Easy win!

I thought by now it'd be super clear I prefer the other one on top. think hard about it :P

Then we are fated to meet an early end, I fear... “(>ლ)” And it was just getting so good!

Wait, is this early end like dying or ...?

O_o … I wonder why you sometimes seem to have a hard time making friends... (¬‿¬)
XD I just hope that you never said that directly to anyone's face before ;) Poor people... (╯•ω•╰)

Well... I.. have been known to be too honest, but I now try to be a bit nice and stuff, but if people are silly well https://youtu.be/zGxwbhkDjZM "ain't nobody got time for that"
I did have a dream once... I was trying to make new friends..I left the party and called everyone in there an idiot, yeah well... you get an idea of how things are xD but I'm really nice, it's confusing .

Girl, you have your way with words! ✌(◕‿-)✌
I'm pretty sure that you're not making your life any easier with that sometimes. But I find it really refreshing somehow. Your clumsy honesty, I mean.
So yeah, gotta admit, that I too enjoy the ride so far ;)

Eh life easier? Life ain't that hard, you just gotta try ur best and good things will come!! raises fist in a positive way
clumsy honesty... what the hell is that?? Please enlighten me.
Oh you have no idea, tis da best ride ur ever gonna enjoy

joined Apr 27, 2014

I'll listen to every song you people posted :P hope you all have a good night,day something.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Just rewatched Samurai X Trust and Betrayal recently (for like the 10th time in last 10 years). And I still feel so depressed. I means I know it's just fictional characters.... but why can't they be together. They are meant to be with each other...why.... T___T

This remind me of Garei-zero back when it just aired. I was shipping Yomi and Kagura quite hard back then. And despite knowing the ending beforehand, it still haunted me for weeks. Of course it was before the release of Ga-rei manga ending arc (which has Yomi and Kagura reunite some what) so back then i thought they will never see each other again. I still remember the OP song named "Paradise lost" and that was what I felt

One of the reason why i avoid drama series like wild fire.

Why does it feel so bad seeing fictional characters that loved each other dearly, being torn apart (most of the time by death)? Anyone can explain/ share your opinion about it to me? D:

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 9:56PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I still can't get over what an awful name "Samurai X" is.

joined Feb 15, 2013

I still can't get over what an awful name "Samurai X" is.

It's just easier to market to Western audiences, I assume. Not many ppl can remember the name Rurouni Kenshin

It was 1999, internet was on dial, and you watch anime on VHS. Anything with "ninja" or "samurai" on their name still counted as 'cool'

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Katzen

Early morning going to work message I guess.

Looks like my three years of German at junior high are slowly paying off. Funnily enough, I remmber more from one year of Latin we had at highschool.. and much more from three years of Russian.
Never really made up with German due to the fact our teachers were horribly incompetent. Always been a Russophile.

Ahh so I am a.. germanphile then!! I have to tahnk you for putting a name to this :P

Puts on the learnt woman's glasses

You're welcome :P

The "phile" part is from Greek and just means "one that likes". It's like pedophile, Russophile etc.

That. And looking up obscure phrases with vulgar definitions. I guess that one can vandalise almost anything.

Oh yes, obscure phrases with vulgar definitions really have changed my view on the world, some things you find there.. gasps

Some of the stuff there..it is pretty interest? I guess? I dunno, trying to be positive.

My own smoking sadly. I'm slowly dropping the habit, been smoking way too much recently; well, in here accepting a cigarette when someone's offering it is considering to be polite, and most of my friends do smoke, so it looks like I'm slowly growing a nice new friend in my lungs: cancer.
Guess my lungs have never been made for smoking.
Well, I almost always stick to cheap-yet-effective vodka. Sometimes cyder/beer/advocaat when I'm feeling fancy.

oh that kinda friend you don't wanna grow, cancer I mean, I hope you do quit it, I quit last year..no,before that..but never really smoked, have you tried those fancy vapor things ?? A friend had one yesterday and I tried it, it's cool!! Weird as hell but cool.

Tried vapors but they honestly seem like caffeineless coffee. Just not the same. Props for them for trying to introduce something that may be less toxic.

Well, thats why I'm dropping smoking to begin with. Don't really have an excuse to smoke, which means I really shouldn't.

Vodka ah makes sense with the Russophilia, I like some but usually I don't do hard liquors.

Well, for me vodka is mostly connected for good bang for buck and only that. Its cheap in here.

Advocaat is my go to medium alcohol, around 18% is not that bad for me. I can drink 400ml of 32% vodka, but 4 beers and I'm out completly.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ Galich

Well, I guess that there's been upsides to my disappearance then xP

Don't put it like that! ^^ I was trying to make you feel a little more secure around here ;)
And don't be deceived! I constantly ruin those "upsides“ you were talking about to remind the people around of the horror that is: wall posts! XD

Well, looks like we're gonna start posting low-key walls of text here. Let us disconnect from the the outer world by the walls made by us and us only and reach enlightenment.

Got reminded of the Jonestown Massacre. Jim Jones was one nasty piece of work

Well, I missed it. A lot. That's why I'm still here! It's the community after all, nothing less.

Just speak up, little girl, and maybe you will be heard and find someone to talk to! ^^
Well... I guess our group kinda ran out of things to say for a while here...

Wouldn't say so! There's always stuff to talk about, it's just that we have insufficient social skills to convey what we want to say and sometimes feel like changing environment:)

A long process I guess; we shouldn't really look at it at like at a struggle, but rather, as our playground. We're lords of our fates after all.

Nice way to put it. But I always had my beef with playgrounds when I was a kid... too many people there, you know? ^^

Well, one can always take a huge axe and start reducing the population in the playground ^ ^

Actually, that allegory sort of works. And will probably get me jailed. I'll be expecting a cake with a razor inside from all of you xP

I guess that depressed people perceive things a bit differently.. or just put their inner thoughts on their works more efficently.. either way, those two things do go hand in hand ;P

I think that their tendency to think a lot about all kinds of things is the reason they get depressed in the first place. Good for art, when you like spending too much time in your head. But not always good for life ^^

Agreed pretty much. My friend calls it graviting in the air between the skies and the actual world and uses that to describe me. But he goes to a technical school, so it mightve been some hidden insult.

Unless he thinks I'm Jesus. Lol.

Well, kmnowing how her life's ended, I'm not sure it's a very good example to give to severly depressed people ;P Thankfully I'm pretty strong by default ^ ^

You got a real way to turn everything I say around somehow! (^∇^)
I was actually referring to her legacy. What people remember about a person after they are gone.
But if you look at things like that then... yeah... not a good example, really sorry about that ^^“

Ah, don't worry about that, I was just making a potshot at that :) it was way too easy xD

But your example was pretty good. She really has left serious legacy.

One would be surprised at how some people that they trusted through the net have misused the information given. It's a sad state of affairs

Never had any experiences like that but that's why we always have to think twice about the things we make public. So you're right, better be careful. But not paranoid. ;)

Cheers for the tip, but I'm one paranoid and anxious girl :)

Well, wouldn't really call it progress. maybe a very solid start and a good middle, but right now at best it's slowly building up the powerbase and at worst eternal stagnation. Either way, I'm fine with being friends.

Stagnation takes two ;) If it would end up like that, you'd just have to make a move forward.
But you are right, there's no need to rush things. Just glad that you're still in touch.

Well, with me telling her I have a crush on her and her not wanting to be with someone she doesn't love (plus living 500km away), I don't see how can I take even more initiative. Maybe at being a better friend ^^

Well, I refuse to give up. Consistency is the key imho, but that doesn't matter. She's probably living the hardest part of her life so far and I will be next to her, to prove at least some moral support.

Got reminded of this.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/962/640/658.png

Yup, that's me and my life right there (^_^)b

Everyone's lifes I think ;P

Remember to keep fighting ^ ^ My mother kept repeating to me that one should keep a stiff upper lip even when they';re losing horribly at life.. guess I never listened to much to begin with xP\
I'm rooting for you my Germany friend ^ ^

Thank you! ^^ Yeah, I was never really good at that either :) When life throws a little stone in my direction I usually sit crying in the corner for a while and scream: "Why me?!“ щ(ಥДಥщ)

Sounds like I'm not the only then ^^ although I've stopped crying a few weeks ago. Guess i cried all of my tears on recent sorrows. Looks like I'll be getting blind from my eyes drying completly!

^^ There's nothing better than a little self pity every now and then ;)

Moderation is the key, unless you want to be taken for this one emo kid. Which we all were at one point or another.

But honestly though, I'm good. I really shouldn't complain. There's just one thing I finally need to get over and then life should be okay...

I hope it all goes fine for you ^^

Reminded me of the Kurt Wallander series.... him and his archaic views on the life and the inner monologues regarding how he probably isn't getting used to the new world around is something I dearly identify with.

Sounds interesting. Heard a lot about those books. But never read them. I'm usually not that into crime novels but the way you put it, I'm inclined to give them a try...

My mother says they're a bit overrated, but she's watched all of the movies and read all of the books. I'd call the books really solid and interesting due to Wallander alone, and I've just finished reading all of the books.

Just don't go with other Mannkel's books that don't feature Wallander; read 2 of 3 and they were all bad.

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 11:46PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Galichi

Early morning going to work message I guess.

Looks like my three years of German at junior high are slowly paying off. Funnily enough, I remmber more from one year of Latin we had at highschool.. and much more from three years o

Ahh so I am a.. germanphile then!! I have to t

Puts on the learnt woman's glasses

You're welcome :P

The "phile" part is from Greek and just means "one that likes". It's like pedophile, Russophile etc.

Lol for using pedophile in your example, I knew that though, I had grecolatin roots in high school but thanks, I looove learning. I do.

That. And looking up obscure phrases with vulgar definitions. I guess that one can vandalise almost anything.

Oh yes, obscure phrases with vulgar definitions really have changed my view on the world, some things you find there.. gasps

Some of the stuff there..it is pretty interest? I guess? I dunno, trying to be positive.

Trying to be positive is positive itself, so you, are succeeding!!

My own smoking sadly. I'm slowly dropping the habit, been smoking way too much recently; well, in here accepting a cigarette when someone's offering it is considering to be polite, and most of my friends do smoke, so it looks like I'm slowly growing a nice new friend in my lungs: cancer.
Guess my lungs have never been made for smoking.
Well, I almost always stick to cheap-yet-effective vodka. Sometimes cyder/beer/advocaat when I'm feeling fancy.

oh that kinda friend you don't wanna grow, cancer I mean, I hope you do quit it, I quit last year..no,before that..but never really smoked, have you tried those fancy vapor things ?? A friend had one yesterday and I tried it, it's cool!! Weird as hell but cool.

Tried vapors but they honestly seem like caffeineless coffee. Just not the same. Props for them for trying to introduce something that may be less toxic.
Well, thats why I'm dropping smoking to begin with. Don't really have an excuse to smoke, which means I really shouldn't.

I believe in you!! I know you'll succeed. Caffeine free coffee is an abomination.

Vodka ah makes sense with the Russophilia, I like some but usually I don't do hard liquors.

Well, for me vodka is mostly connected for good bang for buck and only that. Its cheap in here.

Here.. In Europe I assume? ^×^

Advocaat is my go to medium alcohol, around 18% is not that bad for me. I can drink 400ml of 32% vodka, but 4 beers and I'm out completly.

Omg I'd be on the ground with that much vodka, you must be young to be so strong!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.