Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

@Galich

@CatOfTheNight?

Cat of the night indeed, hooray! I am oddly pleased when people know what my name means.

Oh my English is not exceptional, that is what Urban dictionary is for, random phrases!!

Oh i have an anti-hang over body, unless it's wine...or sweet drinks ugh, but I normally don't drink those and let me enjoy craft beer. It does sound like a hard core party girl, nicotine poisoning.. from your own smoking or others?? I have this mental image.. either is really scary >.<

I'd ask you the same, but there's so many Love Live works here that you'd never buy into it ;P

I do like your avi tho.

Hahaha, I first got to know Love,Live! thanks to Ooshima Tomo, then I decided NicoxMaki is life, pure glorious life
:P thank you so much

joined Apr 27, 2014

@Anon

(^∇^) Love your reasoning! ^^
So that's all you're concerned about... your pretty skin...? Not my poor little feelings or my tender heart...? (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) Zombees have feelings too, you know? (¬‿¬)

Hahaha, oh right your tender feelings..well I am actually allergic to bees, I am unsure about zombees though... hmmmguess we'll see!

You're missing out! Some sources claim that it's the best! ;)
Not that I'd know... I talk too much and ruin the mood pretty quickly like that! ^^ hehehe

Talk too much,girrrl gotta get busy in ways that prevent you from talking blushes
Yes,well I will make sure to try to have make up sex this year xD

I really should try it...wait how did it become like this???

(,, ゚Д゚) I have no idea either! ...who came up with that?!? (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) Those voices in my head are killing me sometimes...

Tell your voices to behave, or actually, they seem to have interesting ideas...

And we're back on track! ;)

Yes well... what can I say?

If I would tie you up and gag you, I'm sure you'd bite your way through those bonds in no time! ( ˆ▿ˆ) And then you'd chase me through the house to wreak revenge on me... ^^

..hmm you are not suppose to just leave people there after you tie them..ask your voices to tell you what you should do woman!! Wreak revenge does sound awesome.. I can do that well along with cooking xD

You know how it is, don't you...? Just like you only tell people about all the sexually transmitted diseases you have once they've fallen in love with you ;)
Or if you wanna make the bond last a little longer, you tell them after you had sex together! (ಠ.ಠ)
No need to go through everything up front... ;)

lol @ std's didn't expect such humour from you, I am pleased!!! and I am not sure if I should be!!!
But yes mystery and suspense is good for the heart... I have tattoos though, unrelated but I kinda like to let people know

I'm sure we'll wrestle this out sooner or later to see who ends up on top! ^^

Ah you can end on top, I don't like being on top. again, how did it become like this???

We're getting there, I'm sure! ;) That's why I told you to be patient! See? I make sense sometimes too (◦’ںˉ◦)
No, that was actually me referring to my past. When it comes to that my family is really Italian. Messy fighting included ^^ And that hot temper, of course.

You sure do make sense!! ohh Italian-German?? so you share some hot blood latin temper with me? Hmm that cannot go well

So you just gave her one of your mean looks then? ;)
Talking to you here I really wouldn't have guessed that you are that shy... Well... new people around are a little difficult sometimes... when you don't know how to deal with them yet, I understand that. I usually just crack a few jokes to set things in motion ^^ Luckily it works most of the time...
Was she cute at least?

I give everyone mean looks, they are normal looks but people suspect murder.. I do have to say, I look unfriendly as fuck, really. Oh I don't do jokes, people are silly and don't get them and I get annoyed, but if someone doesn't infuriate me then we can talk. Like you, you do not infuriate me, I like talking to you so far.
Cute? nah, to be honest no one was specially cute, heck, I was cuter than most.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Galich

@CatOfTheNight?

Cat of the night indeed, hooray! I am oddly pleased when people know what my name means.

Looks like my three years of German at junior high are slowly paying off. Funnily enough, I remmber more from one year of Latin we had at highschool.. and much more from three years of Russian.

Never really made up with German due to the fact our teachers were horribly incompetent. Always been a Russophile.

Oh my English is not exceptional, that is what Urban dictionary is for, random phrases!!

That. And looking up obscure phrases with vulgar definitions. I guess that one can vandalise almost anything.

Oh i have an anti-hang over body, unless it's wine...or sweet drinks ugh, but I normally don't drink those and let me enjoy craft beer. It does sound like a hard core party girl, nicotine poisoning.. from your own smoking or others?? I have this mental image.. either is really scary >.<

My own smoking sadly. I'm slowly dropping the habit, been smoking way too much recently; well, in here accepting a cigarette when someone's offering it is considering to be polite, and most of my friends do smoke, so it looks like I'm slowly growing a nice new friend in my lungs: cancer.

Guess my lungs have never been made for smoking.

Well, I almost always stick to cheap-yet-effective vodka. Sometimes cyder/beer/advocaat when I'm feeling fancy.

I'd ask you the same, but there's so many Love Live works here that you'd never buy into it ;P

I do like your avi tho.

Hahaha, I first got to know Love,Live! thanks to Ooshima Tomo, then I decided NicoxMaki is life, pure glorious life
:P thank you so much

I actually never watched the show itself, but NozoEli is my raison d'etre.

NicoMaki's pretty good as well.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Nice to see you active too! ^^

How have you been...?

Been playing too much Bloodborne. That's where all my time is going (when it's not going to Love Live! SIF).

Otherwise been pretty good. Had to cancel lots of preorders of figures, only have 5 planned this year (3 of them are Love Live and they are like April, June and Sept releases) with 2 this month that I just couldn't cancel.

This is the year of savings! Thankfully it seems there isn't a lot of games this year that will interest me, so I plan on running though some older stuff. When I finish Bloodborne, I'll play Dark Souls again and then play Dark Souls 2 from scratch. Maybe 3 will go on sale at some point this year and I will get it too. But I have a huge backlog and this seems to be the year to do it. Probably will try to finish Super Robot Wars Z3.1 2 times this year and then finally play Z3.2. I might even get Super Robot Wars V at a later date instead of getting it when it comes out. I am not sure... but it may be a good financial idea.

I do want the Nintendo Switch, but I will pass on it on launch because Zelda isn't enough for me to do that. Maybe get it in June for my birthday or maybe Black Friday. Depends of course, might be next year, but I really want Splatoon 2.

joined Apr 27, 2014

@Galich

Looks like my three years of German at junior high are slowly paying off. Funnily enough, I remmber more from one year of Latin we had at highschool.. and much more from three years of Russian.
Never really made up with German due to the fact our teachers were horribly incompetent. Always been a Russophile.

Ahh so I am a.. germanphile then!! I have to tahnk you for putting a name to this :P

That. And looking up obscure phrases with vulgar definitions. I guess that one can vandalise almost anything.

Oh yes, obscure phrases with vulgar definitions really have changed my view on the world, some things you find there.. gasps

My own smoking sadly. I'm slowly dropping the habit, been smoking way too much recently; well, in here accepting a cigarette when someone's offering it is considering to be polite, and most of my friends do smoke, so it looks like I'm slowly growing a nice new friend in my lungs: cancer.
Guess my lungs have never been made for smoking.
Well, I almost always stick to cheap-yet-effective vodka. Sometimes cyder/beer/advocaat when I'm feeling fancy.

oh that kinda friend you don't wanna grow, cancer I mean, I hope you do quit it, I quit last year..no,before that..but never really smoked, have you tried those fancy vapor things ?? A friend had one yesterday and I tried it, it's cool!! Weird as hell but cool.

Vodka ah makes sense with the Russophilia, I like some but usually I don't do hard liquors.

I actually never watched the show itself, but NozoEli is my raison d'etre.

NicoMaki's pretty good as well.

I watched it after the doujinshi reading, of course it never lived up to my expectations but, some songs made it into my playlists so, ah NozoEli is truly good indeed.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Well, I guess that there's been upsides to my disappearance then xP

Don't put it like that! ^^ I was trying to make you feel a little more secure around here ;)
And don't be deceived! I constantly ruin those "upsides“ you were talking about to remind the people around of the horror that is: wall posts! XD

Well, I missed it. A lot. That's why I'm still here! It's the community after all, nothing less.

Just speak up, little girl, and maybe you will be heard and find someone to talk to! ^^
Well... I guess our group kinda ran out of things to say for a while here...

A long process I guess; we shouldn't really look at it at like at a struggle, but rather, as our playground. We're lords of our fates after all.

Nice way to put it. But I always had my beef with playgrounds when I was a kid... too many people there, you know? ^^

I guess that depressed people perceive things a bit differently.. or just put their inner thoughts on their works more efficently.. either way, those two things do go hand in hand ;P

I think that their tendency to think a lot about all kinds of things is the reason they get depressed in the first place. Good for art, when you like spending too much time in your head. But not always good for life ^^

Well, kmnowing how her life's ended, I'm not sure it's a very good example to give to severly depressed people ;P Thankfully I'm pretty strong by default ^ ^

You got a real way to turn everything I say around somehow! (^∇^)
I was actually referring to her legacy. What people remember about a person after they are gone.
But if you look at things like that then... yeah... not a good example, really sorry about that ^^“

One would be surprised at how some people that they trusted through the net have misused the information given. It's a sad state of affairs

Never had any experiences like that but that's why we always have to think twice about the things we make public. So you're right, better be careful. But not paranoid. ;)

Well, wouldn't really call it progress. maybe a very solid start and a good middle, but right now at best it's slowly building up the powerbase and at worst eternal stagnation. Either way, I'm fine with being friends.

Stagnation takes two ;) If it would end up like that, you'd just have to make a move forward.
But you are right, there's no need to rush things. Just glad that you're still in touch.

Got reminded of this.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/962/640/658.png

Yup, that's me and my life right there (^_^)b

Remember to keep fighting ^ ^ My mother kept repeating to me that one should keep a stiff upper lip even when they';re losing horribly at life.. guess I never listened to much to begin with xP\
I'm rooting for you my Germany friend ^ ^

Thank you! ^^ Yeah, I was never really good at that either :) When life throws a little stone in my direction I usually sit crying in the corner for a while and scream: "Why me?!“ щ(ಥДಥщ)
^^ There's nothing better than a little self pity every now and then ;)
But honestly though, I'm good. I really shouldn't complain. There's just one thing I finally need to get over and then life should be okay...

Reminded me of the Kurt Wallander series.... him and his archaic views on the life and the inner monologues regarding how he probably isn't getting used to the new world around is something I dearly identify with.

Sounds interesting. Heard a lot about those books. But never read them. I'm usually not that into crime novels but the way you put it, I'm inclined to give them a try...

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ ZuljinRaynor

Been playing too much Bloodborne. That's where all my time is going (when it's not going to Love Live! SIF).

Oh, Bloodborne. My best friend loves that game! Played it for months and recommended me to do the same... haven't yet, though (^_^“)

Otherwise been pretty good. Had to cancel lots of preorders of figures, only have 5 planned this year (3 of them are Love Live and they are like April, June and Sept releases) with 2 this month that I just couldn't cancel.
This is the year of savings!

No more room in your shelves...? ^^
I've been thinking about getting rid of some stuff that's just lying around here and there. So for me, I hope that this will be the year of clearance! ;)

Thankfully it seems there isn't a lot of games this year that will interest me, so I plan on running though some older stuff. When I finish Bloodborne, I'll play Dark Souls again and then play Dark Souls 2 from scratch. Maybe 3 will go on sale at some point this year and I will get it too. But I have a huge backlog and this seems to be the year to do it. Probably will try to finish Super Robot Wars Z3.1 2 times this year and then finally play Z3.2. I might even get Super Robot Wars V at a later date instead of getting it when it comes out. I am not sure... but it may be a good financial idea.

I'm impressed! Looks like you got it all planned out nicely already. (^_^)b
Just curious, but do you usually manage to accomplish everything you plan like that...? Or are you like me and, well... at the end of the year... you realize that your to-do list still looks fairly untouched and you wonder how that happened... ^^ Like... almost every year (^∇^)

I do want the Nintendo Switch, but I will pass on it on launch because Zelda isn't enough for me to do that. Maybe get it in June for my birthday or maybe Black Friday. Depends of course, might be next year, but I really want Splatoon 2

Yeah... waiting a little is the best way to save some money. After a year a lot of new consoles experience a nice price drop... Patience is the way to go!

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

No more room in your shelves...? ^^
I've been thinking about getting rid of some stuff that's just lying around here and there. So for me, I hope that this will be the year of clearance! ;)

Well, there is no more room. I have a few figures I am not sure of where to put. There was a NicoRinPana set that I purchased but not sure where to put them. I have 9 Love Live Nendos (this is the training uniform set) and I don't have space for them either.

I'm impressed! Looks like you got it all planned out nicely already. (^_^)b
Just curious, but do you usually manage to accomplish everything you plan like that...? Or are you like me and, well... at the end of the year... you realize that your to-do list still looks fairly untouched and you wonder how that happened... ^^ Like... almost every year (^∇^)

Well, this year I am planning on this because I want to avoid buying new things. This is the year I have to save. I had a budget last year but I ignored it like every month because I had my savings to bail me out. Now I don't have that much savings.

Everything I am planning this year is to save money. My lease expires in May, and I hope to renew. If I am able to, then I will save the second half of the year very well. Otherwise, I will have to find another place and probably will not be able to save.

Basically I didn't get the raise I expected at work, but I did get a promotion, so this year is going to end up similar to last year because last year I had overtime and this year I will not. Everything is planned around this. Next year, the office will be in a new location so there will be more savings as tolls will fall off of my monthly payments. It's $60 a month in tolls, and the only tolls that I will have once we move to the new location are the ones I have to pay to visit my family in NJ and then come back to Virginia.

My to do list for last year kinda flopped. I had meant to beat SRWZ3.1 the last 2 times last year but that didn't happen. :p But the big goal is the budgeting. If I don't play games but stick to my budget, then that's all good.

Honestly, I need to get out of idol hell and stop playing Love Live! School Idol Festival, but I really enjoy it. However, it eats up so much time when there are events. First world problems.

Yeah... waiting a little is the best way to save some money. After a year a lot of new consoles experience a nice price drop... Patience is the way to go!

I bought the PS4 Pro last year, probably should have bought the regular one for $250 instead of getting the Pro for $350 (I had a $50 deal for opening the Amazon Prime Card which I used to finance two big orders last year so I will be paying those off through like June). The Pro has been kinda a disappointment, though it does the in home streaming a bit better than the other one. Sucks that half the games I have do not work with remote play option because Bandai Namco wants you to buy the Vita versions to or something.

It isn't until June that I will have like an extra $300 to save a month. That's when my Paypal Credit purchased things finally are paid off.

joined Jun 22, 2016

Katze

Talk too much,girrrl gotta get busy in ways that prevent you from talking blushes

^^ Ask me again how it became like this! I think I'm about to localize the origin of all the lewdness around here lately! ;) I'm closing in on it. I can feel it... Almost there! ^^

Yes,well I will make sure to try to have make up sex this year xD

More nice plans for the year! I see you people have it all figured out already! (^_^)b I wish I was like that too ;)

Tell your voices to behave, or actually, they seem to have interesting ideas...

(╯•﹏•╰) I don't tell them... They tell me! All the time! But sometimes I manage to escape them and resist (◕ฺv◕ฺ)

..hmm you are not suppose to just leave people there after you tie them..ask your voices to tell you what you should do woman!!

Who said I would just leave you there...? (`∇´)ψ
Hey, I actually had a really interesting conversation about all that with a real Dom once. A guy. But he wasn't shy to talk about everything I wanted to know at all. Got me fascinated there for a second.

Wreak revenge does sound awesome.. I can do that well along with cooking xD

Wha...? Like, together? Revenge cooking? ^^
Or your cooking revenge...? O_O In which order? (◦’ںˉ◦)

lol @ std's didn't expect such humour from you

But morbid jokes are the best! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Then what do you expect from me? Tell me. ^^

I am pleased!!! and I am not sure if I should be!!!

I'm afraid I can't tell you that either! ^^ Gotta figure that out for yourself ;)

But yes mystery and suspense is good for the heart... I have tattoos though, unrelated but I kinda like to let people know

(^∇^) Well, I didn't see that one coming! Unrelated indeed. ^^ You just got from STDs to tattoos! You're awesome! That was quite the quantum leap (⌒▽⌒)
Or did you get any STDs free on top when you got your tattoos? That actually happened before! O_O

Cool thing though. What do you have and where? If you don't mind talking about it...

Ah you can end on top, I don't like being on top. again, how did it become like this???

… I actually expected more of a battle after becoming acquainted with your hot temper... ~~・-v(▼、▼メ) Easy win!

You sure do make sense!! ohh Italian-German?? so you share some hot blood latin temper with me?

Glad to hear that! ^^ True, German-Italian. Yeah... and there are times when I really feel it too :) But it was a lot worse when I was younger... Learned to deal with it better the older I got. But sometimes it still shows ;)

Hmm that cannot go well

Then we are fated to meet an early end, I fear... “(>ლ)” And it was just getting so good!

Oh I don't do jokes, people are silly and don't get them and I get annoyed,

O_o … I wonder why you sometimes seem to have a hard time making friends... (¬‿¬)
XD I just hope that you never said that directly to anyone's face before ;) Poor people... (╯•ω•╰)

but if someone doesn't infuriate me then we can talk. Like you, you do not infuriate me, I like talking to you so far.

Girl, you have your way with words! ✌(◕‿-)✌
I'm pretty sure that you're not making your life any easier with that sometimes. But I find it really refreshing somehow. Your clumsy honesty, I mean.
So yeah, gotta admit, that I too enjoy the ride so far ;)

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

SF

Also, Have a random song just cuz

why do you post such sick songs, like legit, every song you posted here i liked or added to my playlist! @w@ so uhh, cough feel free to post more cough songs here, or what ever...O3O..

also hi everyone! YAAASS Galich is back in the cafe too, thats goooooddd =w=

guess, what, i have mock exams tomorrow! gets out the redbull so lets goooooooooo (Q//w//Q)/ last minuet as always, i cant belive im actually this dumb and leave a TEST until the night before....but heh...you know me ;w;

Anon

That's the kind of thing I wouldn't be able to handle well... that undercurrent of battle between the actors... I'm just not the competing type... Everyone knows how it works. When there's one role to cast only one actor can get it. And of course they will take the best. And if you and some friends audition for that same role.... that must be really tough... If they choose you, then it's good for your career but you might lose some friends because of that... and if they don't and your friends are always the chosen ones... that will make you feel really bad as well... Gotta be able to handle all that shit.
Part of that applies to some other jobs with a promotion system as well, but it's a lot more extreme for actors...

Thats the most perfect description of what my life has been for the past few years O-o last year was very stressful for me cos it was the year where i was going into collage so i auditioned to many drama schools, i got expected to some but without a scholarship, and my mum can't pay for overly expensive collages, i remember there was one collage which looked like a castle that i auditioned for like twice and even on the recall i didn't get in, and i just remember crying a lot during these periods of auditions, it can really damage your nerves. But i also remember just, crying, but then getting back up, giving myself a slap and just trying for different places, until finally i got my dream collage! ;3 oh gosh sorry i should so depressed i should be a happy kitty QwQ

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 6:14PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

SF

why do you post such sick songs, like legit, every song you posted here i liked or added to my playlist! @w@

SHTAP IT, Your making me blush. I glad you like em as much as I do <3.

its true! >wO now i almost feel guilty for not coming up with better suggestions XD

but anyways heres my daily song

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

SF

why do you post such sick songs, like legit, every song you posted here i liked or added to my playlist! @w@

SHTAP IT, Your making me blush. I glad you like em as much as I do <3.

its true! >wO now i almost feel guilty for not coming up with better suggestions XD

but anyways heres my daily song

aaaaand that song is going into my liked video's. It's so chill ❤️
Here's another song from me ;)

joined Jan 19, 2014

aaaaand that song is going into my liked video's. It's so chill ❤️
Here's another song from me ;)

Thank you! ahah i have a feeling i will always add the songs you post to my playlists XD ~ this ones really chill too, listening to it while studying now hehe xx.
i have a feeling we've got a little bit of a simular taste in music perhaps O/w/O ~<3

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 6:29PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Since we have so many kitties in kitty dynasty café, here's my contribution to the playlists. *waltz off*

joined Jan 19, 2014

Since we have so many kitties in kitty dynasty café, here's my contribution to the playlists. *waltz off*

Im laughing so hard at this XDDDDDD LMFAOOOOO omg how lew- i mean shes just talking about cats, r....right? ((((゜д゜;))))

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kind of expecting this, really.

joined Aug 16, 2014

'Tis awesome and naughty too, but the effect isn't what I was going for.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Just popped in to say wtf, you changed your avatar.

joined Jan 19, 2014

^gosh thats ones really nice too! ^w^ your gonna overflow my playlists today haha ;3

also, lately i have a weird obsession with Stromae O.0 i've been listening to a lot of his stuff lately ahahha

joined Jun 22, 2016

You totally corrupted our innocent little Neko chan with that song! ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

Goodbye, my pure little kitten! (╯•﹏•╰)ノ

joined Aug 16, 2014

You totally corrupted our innocent little Neko chan with that song! ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

Goodbye, my pure little kitten! (╯•﹏•╰)ノ

Wha--I did no such thing yet! I'll totally try to bring her to my level tho. It's always a good thing to have more degenerates in the world :>

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Lol, kitty domination! Purrrrfect! Meow ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.