Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I'm still here lurking this thread. Nice to see if active again. :P

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Well, why don't you join the fun then,the more the merrier :P

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Nice to see you active too! ^^

How have you been...?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Right senpais, I shall be leaving you now to got to sleep, ttyt everyone, good night~ u//w//u

Good night Neko-chan talk later :B

K bye for now folks, lesbian party awaits me, with beer and people I will most likely won't talk to :D

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Katze

Yes, I see now why I have a hard time with people xD

With the obnoxious kind, like me, maybe ;)

just don't tease me with that please, it's really annoying,

Duly noted. ^^ Seriously, I like to crack bad jokes quite often, but if I take a wrong direction just tell me and I'll stop. Not my intention to be outright mean to others.

sighs I'm just disappointed in Germans, not you.

Would be a lot easier if you were into guys. I know many dudes that like to drink a lot of beer.
There are some girls too, but those are usually not the kind you wanna meet, I guess. I'm not talking about all women here in Germany, of course, but the ones I saw who liked to drink lots of beer had a slight tendency to go in the alcoholic direction... Not so fun to watch.
Most younger girls or women like some cocktails, long drinks, you know, the mixed kinda stuff...
Or you just need to go to the Oktoberfest! ^^ Because everyone who goes there drinks a hell lot of beer! Even the girls! Maybe you'll find the woman of your dreams there! ;)

Simple persons are the only kind I find slightly ok to handle.

I like my people complex! ^^ Simple folks like me are way too boring! XD

Hmm I may take pics of my party later on and share here.

Hmmm... I won't tell you what to do but is it really okay to post pictures of your friends on sites like this...? If I were your friend, I'd be not amused... You should ask their permission first.
(That's me being no fun again, sorry... I know I'm such a killjoy...)

Not with me, I HATE pictures, unless I take them and I need 100 shots before 1 is presentable.

Same here ^^ I always manage to look like a total dork somehow (^∇^) The only difference is that I don't even try to take pictures of myself.

Is your hair long or short?

Eheheheh! Sure you're not looking...? This kinda feels like creating a dating site profile (^∇^)
If it's like that then let me answer appropriately. ;) Cough, here we go: I can wear any hairstyle you want, gorgeous. And now imagine me winking at you in an irresistible way. Just like this:
http://im12.it/g/14002

Have fun at that party!

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

So I just finished watching all 12 episode's of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica anime. (Still recovering from the end of episode 9 ;-;) And tomorrow I'm going to watch Rebellion (Because the first two movie's are just remastered version's of the anime). So don't be surprised if I come back depressed AF.

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Congratulations! One of the best anime out there! (^_^)b

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

:( this saddens me

I mean at least we're getting Zelda but still feels like their lacking right now however NMH 3 seems to be 90% confirmed

last edited at Jan 14, 2017 8:40PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

SF posted:

So I just finished watching all 12 episode's of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica anime. (Still recovering from the end of episode 9 ;-;) And tomorrow I'm going to watch Rebellion (Because the first two movie's are just remastered version's of the anime). So don't be surprised if I come back depressed AF.

Rebellion is a lot better overall than the series is in my opinion. You should be prepared to give it a couple watches (as well as the series itself) if you want to catch everything though. It's really easy to miss some details the first go because they don't seem relevant at the time which results in a lot of people drawing misguided conclusions by the end.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Uhhh... Galich. No wonder I didn't know then. How is she doing?

A legend has it that she's still lurking the thread and in spite of not responding instantly, she watches over everyone :)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
Oh, you're still alive Galich ! It's been so long I started wondering :C
The thread's so lively I even missed the post mentioning Galich, I somehow missed this flood of wall-sized posts.

SF

I wouldn't consider Rebellion better than the series since the movie is like, not even the continuation but the end of PMMM, and therefore it's a masterpiece that has to be watched several times indeed. Once you've watched it, I remember discussing about it on the thread with Alice Cheshire, so I'll link you our posts so you can get other interpretations and maybe discover something you'd have missed.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Galich ^_^ You little sista, you!
We missed you indeed, but for those who truly care there has never been a doubt you are alive and thriving! :)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Hey! Good to see you again! And in such a familiar way at that... d (。◕‿◕。 )

A legend has it that she's still lurking the thread and in spite of not responding instantly, she watches over everyone :)

That sounds rather comforting ^^
How's life been treating you lately?

@ Utoptia

The thread's so lively I even missed the post mentioning Galich, I somehow missed this flood of wall-sized posts.

( ^-^ )
There's one wall post directed at you on page 239 ;)
Not sure if you've missed it or just chose to ignore it because it's so outrageous (^∇^)

joined Apr 27, 2014

:( this saddens me

I mean at least we're getting Zelda but still feels like their lacking right now however NMH 3 seems to be 90% confirmed

Really???!!
That's the best thing I read today!!

joined Apr 27, 2014

@Anon

I don't require someone who drinks a lot, just for the love of gods, someone who drinks more than a freaking single beer. annoyed

Huh pics of my friends? It was kind of a joke, well you are a bit too strict, humm I think I don't need to continue this then... I'll be serious.

Lol I'm not looking I just want to know!! I don't ask Neko-chan cos I've seen her already.

For a dating profile I'd ask other things
:3
Btw I'm quite complex.

Yes, I see now why I have a hard time with people xD

With the obnoxious kind,

sighs I'm just disappointed in Germans, not you.

Would be a lot easier if you were into guys. I know many dudes that like to drink a lot of beer.
There are some girls too, but those are usually not the kind you wanna meet, I guess. I'm not talking about all women here in Germany, of course, but the ones I saw who liked to drink lots of beer had a slight tendency to go in the alcoholic direction... Not so fun to watch.
Most younger girls or women like some cocktails, long drinks, you know, the mixed kinda stuff...
Or you just need to go to the Oktoberfest! ^^ Because everyone who goes there drinks a hell lot of beer! Even the girls! Maybe you'll find the woman of your dreams there! ;)

Simple persons are the only kind I find slightly ok to handle.

I like my people complex! ^^ Simple folks like me are way too boring! XD

Hmm I may take pics of my party later on and share here.

Hmmm... I won't tell you what to d

Eheheheh! Sure you're not looking...? This kinda feels like cre

Have fun at that party!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Older Sis

Galich ^_^ You little sista, you!
We missed you indeed, but for those who truly care there has never been a doubt you are alive and thriving! :)

Good to see all of you as well :)

I am where the community is, not where one or the other subdivision is. Sure, been active here's didn;t go out particularly well, but I feel like my countless excuses will justify that :P

Nice new avi btw ^^

@Anon

Hey! Good to see you again! And in such a familiar way at that... d (。◕‿◕。 )

Neat-o to see you as well Anon! I guess that many things have not changed, surely the form didn't ;P

That sounds rather comforting ^^
How's life been treating you lately?

Glad to hear that :)

Well, me and my life take turns now; either it makes me her bitch, or I make it mine. Depression's been quite a blocker from writing anything that would end up on the public 'Net (still, anyone could probably blackmail me just from the stuff I write on the PMs I guess, but it applies to so many parts of our lives.. let's not get paranoid here, shall we?).

Well, it's basically the old me, now with 100% more horribly unstable lesbian crush relationships and a few weeks worth of wisdom.

My superfriend's special friend's visit been quite.. productive. She's stayed a bit more than the both of us had expected, which is neat. Will probably end up visiting her sometimes within the next few months.. sounds a bit inaccurate, but those are the perks of having a job. And having your co-workers actively try to fire you for actually doing your job. Thankfully I got moved into another shop in which I work alone, so there's nothing that bad. For now at least, since I got moved into that shop just temp.; the gal before me had an accident.. actually, quite a lot of people employed by my company had accidents. Thankfully they're providing insurence, so worst case scenario I might end up with money for a few new books and plenty of time to read them.

How you've been doing lately Anon?

@Utoptia

^
Oh, you're still alive Galich ! It's been so long I started wondering :C

Well, I guess that I need to oblige everyone that expects a long wall of posts. My name carries certain expectiations regarding the posts' lenght.

Screwed up formating in this post, so I'll take it that it's an omen An omen to post the song I'm listening to currently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_1ruZWJigo

Can't blame Anon for the association when one's making such casual drops about the fact they're single publicly.. guess I'm a bit too old fashioned for the new times.. maybe I'm just getting too old for this world.

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 11:41AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Sure, been active here's didn;t go out particularly well, but I feel like my countless excuses will justify that :P

Not really directed at me but still: There's no need to justify anything, girl. This place was always meant to be here for fun or just to vent sometimes.
And also, I'm pretty sure that at least 80 % of the people that saw our wall posts just frowned and skipped reading them because it's too much of a hassle anyway ;) So, nothing to worry about. d (^‿^✿)

Neat-o to see you as well Anon! I guess that many things have not changed, surely the form didn't ;P

Still a Zomb ;) Just the ending is a little different ^^

Well, me and my life take turns now; either it makes me her bitch, or I make it mine.

Life is struggle. There's no way around it, unfortunately... But never stop trying to conquer that bitch! ;)

Depression's been quite a blocker from writing anything that would end up on the public 'Net

Sooo many people suffer from depression or have done so in the past, so you're really not alone with this. And luckily, in this day and age, society has become a lot more open about stuff like that.
You just have to become an artist! Artists with a depression are incredibly sexy (◦’ںˉ◦)
Just take Marilyn Monroe for example. That poor girl was a complete wreck. And how do people remember her...? She was a sex symbol, of course, that everyone wanted to sleep with. (p_P)
Cheer up and stay strong! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

(still, anyone could probably blackmail me just from the stuff I write on the PMs I guess, but it applies to so many parts of our lives.. let's not get paranoid here, shall we?).

Woohhww.... So far I haven't met anyone here who seemed like the blackmailing type. I'm sure you can relax.

My superfriend's special friend's visit been quite.. productive. She's stayed a bit more than the both of us had expected, which is neat. Will probably end up visiting her sometimes within the next few months..

Cool! So that's still on? She was the girl you mentioned here before, right...? Good to hear it progressed nicely.

But that job part sounds quite troublesome... I hope you're looking for a better one on the sideline to be able to strike as soon as you'll find something suitable. A place where you can feel comfortable. That's important.

Me? Phew... Well, I'm still the same old loser failing at life here and there. (^∇^)
But I'm good, thanks for asking. Nothing to worry about. It's all in my hands ;)

Can't blame Anon for the association when one's making such casual drops about the fact they're single publicly.. guess I'm a bit too old fashioned for the new times.. maybe I'm just getting too old for this world.

Ohhhh... we're all getting a little too old for this world on the inside (´・(ェ)・`)
But do I read that right? Are you saying that you got my back on this...? (๑°o°๑) Neat, comrade! Very neat! But don't worry! That was just two girls from southern countries talking (^∇^)They got a different kind of temper! ^^ I grew up like this. So I'm good ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Katze

I don't require someone who drinks a lot, just for the love of gods, someone who drinks more than a freaking single beer. annoyed

|・ω・`)
peeks around the corner
Is it safe to come out yet...? Any flying objects I should be ready to dodge around here...? (◦’ںˉ◦)

Ready for hot and steamy make up sex...? (╯•ω•╰) Just asking... ;)

well you are a bit too strict

Oh, no one's ever called me strict before ^^ I'm just trying to be considerate. And really boring; I should probably add too. I've always been such a spoilsport. But maybe I do have what it takes to be a dominatrix after all! ( ︶︿︶) That pays well at least... ^^
;)

Lol I'm not looking I just want to know!! I don't ask Neko-chan cos I've seen her already.

But! But! But!.... A girl has to have some secrets, right??? Gotta keep the myth alive a bit. And like that fuel the passion a little from time to time... (⌐■_■)
We have all the time in the world, so let's be patient ;)

For a dating profile I'd ask other things :3

eheheh... You're getting me curious again ^^

Btw I'm quite complex.

Oh, I noticed that by now. From cute little kitten to roaring lion and back to kitten again within seconds (^∇^) I love passionate people! It just sometimes gets really loud when two of those live together... XD

So... how was that party last night?
I hope you didn't stay completely quiet...?

joined Apr 27, 2014

Galich i don't know you yet, hello there, just thought I'd say hi

joined Apr 27, 2014

Anon

peeks around the corner
Is it safe to come out yet...? Any flying objects I should be ready to dodge around here...? (◦’ںˉ◦)

Meow it sure is... I don't stay annoyed too long, it's bad for the skin. curls in top of a tree

Ready for hot and steamy make up sex...? (╯•ω•╰) Just asking... ;)

OMG I've never had make up sex!!!! I really should try it...wait how did it become like this???

Oh, no one's ever called me strict before ^^ I'm just trying to be considerate. And really boring; I should probably add too. I've always been such a spoilsport. But maybe I do have what it takes to be a dominatrix after all! ( ︶︿︶) That pays well at least... ^^
;)

LOL, the funny thing is I do like some BDSM stuff so... ahm well..

But! But! But!.... A girl has to have some secrets, right??? Gotta keep the myth alive a bit. And like that fuel the passion a little from time to time... (⌐■_■)
We have all the time in the world, so let's be patient ;)

Myth..passion..eh, oh I must be missing something here O_o , but ok I'm patient nods unsure of what is going on

eheheh... You're getting me curious again ^^

I'm the curious one here missy :P

Oh, I noticed that by now. From cute little kitten to roaring lion and back to kitten again within seconds (^∇^) I love passionate people! It just sometimes gets really loud when two of those live together... XD

Actually yeah , oh we living together now?
:P
xD

So... how was that party last night?
I hope you didn't stay completely quiet...?

I did dance a bit with my friends, and stayed with them cos new people....well they seemed boring AF, except one with a "Attak on titan" thing on her necklace, but we didn't talk..lol I had wine ,so fancy!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ Galich

Sure, been active here's didn;t go out particularly well, but I feel like my countless excuses will justify that :P

Not really directed at me but still: There's no need to justify anything, girl. This place was always meant to be here for fun or just to vent sometimes.
And also, I'm pretty sure that at least 80 % of the people that saw our wall posts just frowned and skipped reading them because it's too much of a hassle anyway ;) So, nothing to worry about. d (^‿^✿)

Well, I guess that there's been upsides to my disappearance then xP

Well, I missed it. A lot. That's why I'm still here! It's the community after all, nothing less.

Still a Zomb ;) Just the ending is a little different ^^

Well, glad to see that.. unless you dislike it yourself. But I can still see you having fun in life :P

Well, me and my life take turns now; either it makes me her bitch, or I make it mine.

Life is struggle. There's no way around it, unfortunately... But never stop trying to conquer that bitch! ;)

A long process I guess; we shouldn't really look at it at like at a struggle, but rather, as our playground. We're lords of our fates after all.

Depression's been quite a blocker from writing anything that would end up on the public 'Net

Sooo many people suffer from depression or have done so in the past, so you're really not alone with this. And luckily, in this day and age, society has become a lot more open about stuff like that.

So I think. Well, been more than a centruy since "melancholy" has become depression. It's kind of even fashionable these days. Kind of funny to see so many "kool kids" trying t o pretend they're suffering from it, but whatever gets them happy I guess.

You just have to become an artist! Artists with a depression are incredibly sexy (◦’ںˉ◦)

Hah, now that's a good one ;P I'm too much of a consumer myself. I guess that depressed people perceive things a bit differently.. or just put their inner thoughts on their works more efficently.. either way, those two things do go hand in hand ;P

Now I got reminded of "The picture of Dorian Gray" and Basil. Poor chap. He never asked to get murdered. I dont mean the awful movies.

Just take Marilyn Monroe for example. That poor girl was a complete wreck. And how do people remember her...? She was a sex symbol, of course, that everyone wanted to sleep with. (p_P)

Well, kmnowing how her life's ended, I'm not sure it's a very good example to give to severly depressed people ;P Thankfully I'm pretty strong by default ^ ^

Cheer up and stay strong! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

Cheers :D

(still, anyone could probably blackmail me just from the stuff I write on the PMs I guess, but it applies to so many parts of our lives.. let's not get paranoid here, shall we?).

Woohhww.... So far I haven't met anyone here who seemed like the blackmailing type. I'm sure you can relax.

One would be surprised at how some people that they trusted through the net have misused the information given. It's a sad state of affairs.

My superfriend's special friend's visit been quite.. productive. She's stayed a bit more than the both of us had expected, which is neat. Will probably end up visiting her sometimes within the next few months..

Cool! So that's still on? She was the girl you mentioned here before, right...? Good to hear it progressed nicely.

Yup, that would be her. Well, wouldn't really call it progress. maybe a very solid start and a good middle, but right now at best it's slowly building up the powerbase and at worst eternal stagnation. Either way, I'm fine with being friends.

Got reminded of this.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/962/640/658.png

But that job part sounds quite troublesome... I hope you're looking for a better one on the sideline to be able to strike as soon as you'll find something suitable. A place where you can feel comfortable. That's important.

So I think, but honestly, I am only tihnking of working there 5 more months tops. Then, it's gonna be staying until late night everyday.

Me? Phew... Well, I'm still the same old loser failing at life here and there. (^∇^)
But I'm good, thanks for asking. Nothing to worry about. It's all in my hands ;)

Remember to keep fighting ^ ^ My mother kept repeating to me that one should keep a stiff upper lip even when they';re losing horribly at life.. guess I never listened to much to begin with xP\

I'm rooting for you my Germany friend ^ ^

Ohhhh... we're all getting a little too old for this world on the inside (´・(ェ)・`)
But do I read that right? Are you saying that you got my back on this...? (๑°o°๑) Neat, comrade! Very neat! But don't worry! That was just two girls from southern countries talking (^∇^)They got a different kind of temper! ^^ I grew up like this. So I'm good ;)

Me? Always got your back ;P

Reminded me of the Kult Wallander series.. didn't watch the TV series/movies (start seeing a pattern here?), but finishing the last book just now.. him and his archaic views on the life and the inner monologues regarding how he probably isn't getting used to the new world around is something I dearly identify with.

Galich i don't know you yet, hello there, just thought I'd say hi

@Katze Hello ^ ^

Speaking of booze, I need to get away from here in 8 days; again having birthday (feels like it's been the same day the same year over and over again), and I really don't plan on getting hangover again.. last time I got so drunk the day after I threw up on the bus stop on the way to work. Still, got to work, did my job, everyone was happy. It was so hard.. makes me wonder how some functional alcoholics are able to work and drink hardcore all time. Then again, drinking is a good way of getting rid of the hangover.. it can become a vicious cycle.

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 1:56PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Speaking of booze, I need to get away from here in 8 days; again having birthday (feels like it's been the same day the same year over and over again), and I really don't plan on getting hangover again.. last time I got so drunk the day after I threw up on the bus stop on the way to work. Still, got to work, did my job, everyone was happy. It was so hard.. makes me wonder how some functional alcoholics are able to work and drink hardcore all time. Then again, drinking is a good way of getting rid of the hangover.. it can become a vicious cycle.

Galich

I think they call it "cure of the hair of the dog" have some of the very same thing that got you so bad in the first place.

I like your eh avatar, may I ask where is it from? ^_^

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@CatOfTheNight? My German is horribly rusty.

Galich

I think they call it "cure of the hair of the dog" have some of the very same thing that got you so bad in the first place.

Didn't hear of this expression before; guess that my English skills are still far from perfect.

Never really tried that method.. well, to be fair, most often than not I usually wake up with horrible hangover, throwing up and suffer from serious nicotine poisoning. The irony's that it makes me sound like a hard partying girl, but it's the result of not partying at all.

I like your eh avatar, may I ask where is it from? ^_^

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/when_you_say_no_i_say_eek

I'd ask you the same, but there's so many Love Live works here that you'd never buy into it ;P

I do like your avi tho.

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 2:36PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Katze

Meow it sure is... I don't stay annoyed too long, it's bad for the skin

(^∇^) Love your reasoning! ^^
So that's all you're concerned about... your pretty skin...? Not my poor little feelings or my tender heart...? (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) Zombees have feelings too, you know? (¬‿¬)

OMG I've never had make up sex!!!!

You're missing out! Some sources claim that it's the best! ;)
Not that I'd know... I talk too much and ruin the mood pretty quickly like that! ^^ hehehe

I really should try it...wait how did it become like this???

(,, ゚Д゚) I have no idea either! ...who came up with that?!? (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) Those voices in my head are killing me sometimes...

LOL, the funny thing is I do like some BDSM stuff so... ahm well..

And we're back on track! ;)

If I would tie you up and gag you, I'm sure you'd bite your way through those bonds in no time! ( ˆ▿ˆ) And then you'd chase me through the house to wreak revenge on me... ^^

Myth..passion..eh, oh I must be missing something here O_o , but ok I'm patient nods unsure of what is going on

You know how it is, don't you...? Just like you only tell people about all the sexually transmitted diseases you have once they've fallen in love with you ;)
Or if you wanna make the bond last a little longer, you tell them after you had sex together! (ಠ.ಠ)
No need to go through everything up front... ;)

I'm the curious one here missy :P

I'm sure we'll wrestle this out sooner or later to see who ends up on top! ^^

oh we living together now?

We're getting there, I'm sure! ;) That's why I told you to be patient! See? I make sense sometimes too (◦’ںˉ◦)
No, that was actually me referring to my past. When it comes to that my family is really Italian. Messy fighting included ^^ And that hot temper, of course.

I did dance a bit with my friends, and stayed with them cos new people....well they seemed boring AF, except one with a "Attak on titan" thing on her necklace, but we didn't talk..lol

So you just gave her one of your mean looks then? ;)
Talking to you here I really wouldn't have guessed that you are that shy... Well... new people around are a little difficult sometimes... when you don't know how to deal with them yet, I understand that. I usually just crack a few jokes to set things in motion ^^ Luckily it works most of the time...
Was she cute at least?

To reply you must either login or sign up.