Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Yeey, Friday the 13th... In a few hours I will go buy some lottery tickets and win the jackpot xD

I AM actually going to buy ONE ticket see how it goes :D

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Try to think of her as your mother.

Oh great, now y'all gonna be makin' "yo momma" jokes 'bout me!

I just now came up with several yo mama joke's. Wanna hear ? ;)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

According to legend, if you have your hair cut on Friday the 13th, a family member will die within the year.

But hey, y'all look awesome as it is, so you can afford to wait an extra day.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Please excuse this... (^_^")

@ Utoptia

My two cents about Mulholland Drive are just some crazy little ideas that popped up in my weird little head at one point or another ^^
It's probably not worth much but just for the hell of it (^∇^) Here we go:

And there's also another important fact about that movie that a lot of folks seem to forget about...

Go ahead.

Well... originally Mulholland Drive was supposed to become a TV show... And most part of the movie material was actually intended to be just the pilot of that show.
So... say that Lynch was thinking about maybe an 8 episode show (the first season of Twin Peaks consisted of 8 episodes as well) or maybe even more... 'cause you know how TV shows work... “don't wrap everything up in the first season... because if you get lucky, there might be a season 2“ ;) That kind of thing.
But let's just assume that it would have been 8 episodes. The pilot material was about 2 hours long. Don't know exactly how much of that material he used for the film in the end, but it was quite a lot, half at least, I'd guess probably even more...
But that also means that the other half, let's say an hour approximately (maybe even less) was added at a later time when he gathered the cast back together again. And now imagine having to put the content of maybe 7 episodes or more into that one hour to wrap it all up somehow...

Might be that to you (and many others) it feels like a masterpiece close to perfection. It is one hell of an awesome movie, I agree. But I think that he had to make a lot of compromises finishing that movie and I'm sure, in his opinion, he was not able to perfect it in the way that it was originally intended...
And I also think that some details in the movie, that don't actually seem to make any sense or are just dangling there like a loose end, are a result of that rather complicated process...
So part of its success and especially part of that great mystery surrounding that movie was probably the result of that process and not just simply pure genius... That would be my guess at least.
When coincidences fall into place and create something wonderful...

Just what I've been thinking all this time... ~( ´•︵•` )~

I'm actually extremely curious about how that TV show would have turned out...

The blue box symbolically represents Diane's demise, more precisely when she opens it.

I like to keep guessing every time I see that movie... just because it's kinda fun (^___^)b
And I just like to think outside of the box ( ;) no pun intended ;) ) and don't just go with the first answer presented to me... so here are some ideas I had over time:

The mysterious little blue box that clearly is such a central piece in that movie, could be something like Pandora's box and after it's unlocked it completely turns things around and into a horror show after all the evils of the world flew out....? ^^
Here's the definition of Pandora's Box: “to open Pandora's box means to perform an action that may seem small or innocent, but that turns out to have severely detrimental and far-reaching negative consequences. The action cannot be reversed.“
We see unfulfilled desire, jealousy, lust, hate, despair, revenge, murder and death... after the box was opened, all of the innocence is gone...
It could also make some sense of that devil, we see at the beginning... - he might be the keeper of the box...

Or it once popped into my head that it's also a possibility that Diane could be trapped in Purgatory; forced to relive her nightmare and her own death over and over again. 'cause even some of those scenes after she wakes up seem rather unreal sometimes. That would explain that devil-like creature at the beginning as well, or the odd elderly couple that acts like haunting demons at the end, or the scene where Betty and Rita find Diane dead in her bed, a reminder that she's not alive anymore when reliving everything....

And the entire movie is kinda focused on the whole Hollywood dream factory idea in general... with the couple in the center just as a means of projection... We get caught in a glamorous dream at first and we're afraid to wake up from it, just like the man explains at the cafe at the beginning of the movie. He never wants to see the ugly truth: that monster that is reality. The corruption that is Hollywood.
The box representing reality in that case, that finally sucks in the dreamers to destroy their idealized fantasy. 'cause at the end of the day... there's just no way to escape reality and sometimes it's ugly and full of horrors...
So the one dreaming is not only Diane but rather us, the viewers, as well.
The devil being just a homeless man, as part of the ugly side of Hollywood.
Even the club scene... they directly tell the viewers that everything is just an illusion. We can apply all that to Diane in her dreaming state or to us directly...

It is a bold movie, that's for sure. I've seen it at least 4 times by now and I still keep wondering every time...
Of course I have no answers either... just funny ideas and confused thoughts... the dream theory is still the most obvious choice, of course.

And I should probably keep my two cents about their love story to myself, I guess ^^
This is already way too long anyway....

So with that, Silencio
… and good night!

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Good Night folks, I'm hyped for the three day weekend ^_^
Sweet song to help you sleep

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

gotta say I'm kinda disappointed with Nintendo's Switch Conference I mean they seem to be seriously lacking in the launch title front not to mention the price

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2BPrPHUUAAoc3C.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2BP_cfUkAAWI45.jpg

She might not have been chosen as the protagonist of the Fate/GO anime special, but she got a nendoroid. It's a good trade; especially with that Riyo faceplate. A+.

last edited at Jan 13, 2017 5:23AM

joined Apr 27, 2014

gotta say I'm kinda disappointed with Nintendo's Switch Conference I mean they seem to be seriously lacking in the launch title front not to mention the price

:( this saddens me

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Blackkitty

Yeey, Friday the 13th... In a few hours I will go buy some lottery tickets and win the jackpot xD

Great idea! ^^ Good luck! d (^‿^✿)
Win that pot! ;)

@ Neko chan

Totally didn't see your reply! T_T I'm so sorry!!! Please forgive me! m(_ _)m

Oml I legit imagined you on her spot ahahahah, though I would be like cimba, just here in the corner sqealing while the dominant cats cough kinky cough kat take over QAQ

Awww... little squealing Simba... that sounds so fitting and cute! (♥͡_♥͡)
I'm not so sure about the Kinky cat but granny Katze could be potentially dangerous... I mean, she's known to be unfriendly as fuck according to herself... (^∇^)

W...well I'm at least happy I was able to contain myself before exiting the cafe and then lost my shit XD I would NOT want eva-chan too see me like this, he would think I..I'm crazy or something! >/-/<

Or he would have felt like part of an anime ^^

Yeeeeeh, they are just the best companies ever :3 and when you give him a bath his soooooo fluffy (but he looks like a little rat when his wet looooooool XD)

Agreed! Soooo agreed! (* ̄∇ ̄*)
eheheh! Mine always looked like a Beaver when she came out of the bathtub! ^^ And then she ran around like crazy and was totally happy after a bath, throwing herself on the ground and rolling around like a little overjoyed maniac! Gosh.... she was so adorable... (≧◡≦)

So many cats around here... Katze you're next. ;)

joined Apr 27, 2014

Anon next on ... should I be scared? :o

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Katze

... should I be scared? :o

Definitely! ^^
'cause I'm totally unable to write short messages... and that really is scary O_O

well yeah.. I've never felt attracted to someone who is straight..but then again I'm super picky.. hmmm

… I wouldn't call myself picky... I don't even have a type at all... It just has to click and that rarely happens. Kinda like, I know it, when I see it ^^

Unfortunately feelings don't really work that way... that you only fall for people that are emotionally available for you, at least not mine :) But it would be nice if it was like that... Would make things a lot easier. ;)

That stage...well if it's about how we feel, I feel like I'm freaking 20 sometimes, others like 98, so.

(^∇^) I'm sure we're not alone with this ;)
I like to divide things: My mind is that of an old lady most of the time ;) - at heart I'm still a 12 year old ^^ - and my body.... feeling wise.... depends on how much sleep I got, I guess... sometimes I might feel like 18 again. And then there are days when you think the 60 can't be that far away anymore... (。・~・。)

Yes people get that vibe, I mean, I don't go around lowering my head, most people think I'm a total bitch in person cos I look unfriendly AF, but I'm actually just shy and a bit aloof.. whoa don't I sound like fun?

^^ “unfriendly as fuck” ehehe Sounds nice! (^∇^)
So we got a little gangster granny here! ;)
But I guess I sometimes have a mean look as well ^^ At least there were some incidences back at school, when people acted accordingly... And I wasn't even angry or anything... ( ˆ▿ˆ)
But oh well... that's rare.
Back in college most folks said I was friendly as fuck ^^ To the point where some even made fun of me – but not in a mean way. I thought is was quite funny as well, since most people didn't really seem used to open and friendly behavior somehow. Even most teachers. One even asked me once if I meant it sarcastically when I wished him a good day. I had to laugh really hard and asked how exactly that would have to sound. Something like: “Have a nice day, asshole!” (^∇^)
We must be living in a cold and mean world, when people don't even feel comfortable anymore when someone wishes them a good day... ;)

Out on the street it differs...
Sometimes there are those days where you can't seem to lift a single muscle in your face at all...
But mostly when people walk by I smile and greet them, either with a wink or a nod or by saying hi when our eyes meet.
A lot of people say that we live in a quite unfriendly town... I really can't agree to that. ^^

Getting too close..like..physically?

Oh, my! We got a curious little fellow here, don't we! ;)
Private investigator Katze... ^^
Hmmm... defining my complexes... let me think for a moment... physically... yeah, a little, I guess. Can't think of one woman who is entirely happy with every part of her body ^^ but... I'd say it's more a psychological thing... so when I say “too close” I'm probably referring to hitting sore points... like emotional blockages, I guess... Almost sounds like I have some unresolved issues... Huh... Who knew ;)

"roughly your age" is that a way of calling me old? :P jk jk or am I?

A way of calling you old...? In this case not at all. When I wanna call you old, I just call you granny! ^^
No, that was actually me saying that I only get shy when the cute girls are at a potentially “dateable” age and not around kids or teens – 'cause those can be cute too but just not in a sexual way - or a lot older women... but some of them can be incredibly sexy as well sometimes... O_O

I should had specified "the verge of death as a result of an exhausting run for your life and realising there's no escape"

… that couldn't happen to me ^^ I'd just be like: “Come on! Go on and do it already! Get it over with!“ ;)

When either of us know, we let the other one know ok?

Sure! I'll send you a letter! _〆(。。)
Or even better... I'll post it here, so stay tuned! ( ˆ▿ˆ)

Then you can join the magical cat circle, when you get more pussy like giggles

Perverted little Mexican girl! ;)

Ok so blondish tallish, I am piecing together something here.

What are you, a profiler...? (◦’ںˉ◦)
Talks to herself:
Blondish sounds about right... but tallish... Hmmm... I didn't like it when the giants called me tiny... and now it kinda sounds wrong when the little Mexican calls me tall... Gosh I'm so hard to please somehow...

joined Apr 27, 2014

Anon

Definitely! ^^
'cause I'm totally unable to write short messages... and that really is scary O_O

LOL, what are you saying? I luv me long messages, well usually, unless it's something I have no interest in and even then.. I kinda sneak on stuff.

… I wouldn't call myself picky... I don't even have a type at all... It just has to click and that rarely happens. Kinda like, I know it, when I see it ^^

Oh I have no type either, then again redheads, aloof black haired and Germans get an automatic bonus, but other than that... I am sure what I do NOT like though, kinda serves a purpose at least :)

Unfortunately feelings don't really work that way... that you only fall for people that are emotionally available for you, at least not mine :) But it would be nice if it was like that... Would make things a lot easier. ;)

Awww,well I have a theory on that but it may be too weird..anyway here I go, we fall for people that we are drawn to, right? well, there's books and people saying we do attract this kind of people and fall for them in order to learn something important about ourselves and that this is specially true when it comes to difficult relationships, and that once you go hmm how to say it.. improving? no, like, say me, I have had really crappy gf's ok, like real bad until! I started to solve my self esteem issues , like taking a real deep close look within myself and stuff, and since then, I am no longer attracted to total jerks, cos I don't need people to treat me bad anymore so I can learn to be good to myself..eh I wish I was clearer when explaining but I hope you can kinda get my point..so every girl I've met after that major shift in my mind, has been better and nicer, perhaps I'm closer to meet someone who can totally embrace this awesome nutty cat person I am but in the meantime meeting her or not doesn't affect my feeling of well being and overall happiness, cos I am finally happy with my own person. Ta-da! super long explanation!!!

(^∇^) I'm sure we're not alone with this ;)
I like to divide things: My mind is that of an old lady most of the time ;) - at heart I'm still a 12 year old ^^ - and my body.... feeling wise.... depends on how much sleep I got, I guess... sometimes I might feel like 18 again. And then there are days when you think the 60 can't be that far away anymore... (。・~・。)

Hahaha ok so, 12,18 and say..50? ur average age is 26 !!!

^^ “unfriendly as fuck” ehehe Sounds nice! (^∇^)
So we got a little gangster granny here! ;)
But I guess I sometimes have a mean look as well ^^ At least there were some incidences back at school, when people acted accordingly... And I wasn't even angry or anything... ( ˆ▿ˆ)
But oh well... that's rare.
Back in college most folks said I was friendly as fuck ^^ To the point where some even made fun of me – but not in a mean way. I thought is was quite funny as well, since most people didn't really seem used to open and friendly behavior somehow. Even most teachers. One even asked me once if I meant it sarcastically when I wished him a good day. I had to laugh really hard and asked how exactly that would have to sound. Something like: “Have a nice day, asshole!” (^∇^)
We must be living in a cold and mean world, when people don't even feel comfortable anymore when someone wishes them a good day... ;)

Hahahaha, well school is different,for me at least, like workplaces, I go there to work,not to make friends but a good day doesn't hurt anyone, unless they have a health problem when they can't have good days...

Out on the street it differs...
Sometimes there are those days where you can't seem to lift a single muscle in your face at all...
But mostly when people walk by I smile and greet them, either with a wink or a nod or by saying hi when our eyes meet.
A lot of people say that we live in a quite unfriendly town... I really can't agree to that. ^^

Oh nodding is fine! I can nod, shaking hands..hugging erm the less possible amount of hugging is best for me :P I usually don't smile but I like to laugh out loud like a maniac person, would that count??

Oh, my! We got a curious little fellow here, don't we! ;)
Private investigator Katze... ^^
Hmmm... defining my complexes... let me think for a moment... physically... yeah, a little, I guess. Can't think of one woman who is entirely happy with every part of her body ^^ but... I'd say it's more a psychological thing... so when I say “too close” I'm probably referring to hitting sore points... like emotional blockages, I guess... Almost sounds like I have some unresolved issues... Huh... Who knew ;)

Hahaha I am WAY too curious for my own good, I have come across such things just googling words.. I regret nothing!!! oohh unresolved issues.. those are tasty to munch on and crush and eventually dispose of. Aye..well that's why I like to work out, fack health I wanna be hot, then of course being healthy is a nice plus :P

A way of calling you old...? In this case not at all. When I wanna call you old, I just call you granny! ^^
No, that was actually me saying that I only get shy when the cute girls are at a potentially “dateable” age and not around kids or teens – 'cause those can be cute too but just not in a sexual way - or a lot older women... but some of them can be incredibly sexy as well sometimes... O_O

I was kinda joking with you, meow you gotta get used to my humour yet young lady. or should I say Fräulein, and don't call me granny xD my average age is... lemme see... 28 :P
"lot older women" hahahaah, remembers she likes age gap well I don't like teens of course, eeew but I like'em younger than me cos people my age are..well too adult :P
I hope I'll grow to be a super sexy older woman

… that couldn't happen to me ^^ I'd just be like: “Come on! Go on and do it already! Get it over with!“ ;)

When either of us know, we let the other one know ok?
Sure! I'll send you a letter! _〆(。。)
Or even better... I'll post it here, so stay tuned! ( ˆ▿ˆ)

Do it already lol, is that a proof of German efficiency at it's best or you just can't be hassled running away from murderers? Yes post here but make sure to announce the current state of your body and soul

Perverted little Mexican girl! ;)

I'm not a pervert...I just giggle at dirty words..it's a mexican thing, we think bad stuff all the time, I'm sorry..no I'm not

What are you, a profiler...? (◦’ںˉ◦)
Talks to herself:
Blondish sounds about right... but tallish... Hmmm... I didn't like it when the giants called me tiny... and now it kinda sounds wrong when the little Mexican calls me tall... Gosh I'm so hard to please somehow...

Nah I just like to imagine the people I talk to, their voice and stuff...not in a total weird way like it may sound... raises eyebrow I am 1.52 I can call many people tall, Miss hard to please

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

ok, bought myself a lottery ticket! ^^
now only the time will show...

last edited at Jan 13, 2017 3:10PM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Good luck! >wO I was so scared walking at night home today like "omfg scream is gonna show up omg I'm gonna get stabbed" looooooooool xD

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ hi Neko-chan, feline sista ^_^
No one is going to stab you, not before you make the world better place with your multiple talents!!

And I was wary of the people around while walking home today because .. you know black cat crossing your path on the Friday 13th.. no good dear...xD meow

last edited at Jan 13, 2017 4:44PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Neko chan you made it alive!!
Good evening :)

joined Jan 19, 2014

Good evening :)

Good evening to you too~

Neko chan you made it alive!!

Aaannnnnd it died lol XD sorry guys I've really been busy :< I have a lot of singing and piano rehearsal and also I have mock exams this Monday! (Hoping to do ok >H<) it's been hella hectic around here lol. Ah also yesterday we had fitness class for the first time after the holidays and I basically died because he pushed us so much 0-0 my legs and everything is on fire and it hurts to walk up the stares xS but that's also good cos I can finally get my fitness routine back :3 ahahahah obvs I'm not as dedicated as you Katze but I still do what I gotta do ya know ahahahah X,D also currently watching nisemonogatori from the monogatori series! Well was watching Chung a couple of days ago before work took over ;-;

Ahaha also here's a chopin piece I'm currently learning on da piano :3 Rouan mangaka might like it since he likes classical music ahaha XD https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DtBedtJXQaQ

^ hi Neko-chan, feline sista ^_^
No one is going to stab you, not before you make the world better place with your multiple talents!!

one of my talents is to run the fak away as fast as I can looooool XD prance on my tippy toes onto a fence and just dash for my life ahahahah. And aaaawwwwe stop it you >/-/< ahah I'm not out there in the world yet! X,)

And I was wary of the people around while walking home today because .. you know black cat crossing your path on the Friday 13th.. no good dear...xD meow

Omg yeah, but that cat would not cross my road because I would case it as soon as I saw it >:D q cat who acts like a dog but this seemed to be a very calm Friday the 13th so I'm a lil suspicious on it going so well O-o

last edited at Jan 13, 2017 5:56PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Anon

Totally didn't see your reply! T_T I'm so sorry!!! Please forgive me! m(_ _)m

Don't worry about it Anon OwO ahaha we all got places to be after all XD and you can reply to whatever you want, or you don't even have to since I'm just I cat curles up on lap =w=

Awww... little squealing Simba... that sounds so fitting and cute! (♥͡_♥͡)

U//-//U I'm uh...n...not cute...>H<

I'm not so sure about the Kinky cat but granny Katze could be potentially dangerous... I mean, she's known to be unfriendly as fuck according to herself... (^∇^)

Shut it Kat we all love you ahahaha <3 but I do imagine you'd be the leader of the pack in the car district! :3

Or he would have felt like part of an anime ^^

Looooool ahah I guess it was a bit like an anime each time I was at the cafe XD but legit I just can't help but freak out ahah, which is so weird like I'm so contained when guys are around me and stuff like my class mates or the older ones ;) but then when it comes to freakin Eva-chan who's the most feminine guy ever I just loose my shit completely nyahahaha!

Agreed! Soooo agreed! (* ̄∇ ̄*)
eheheh! Mine always looked like a Beaver when she came out of the bathtub! ^^ And then she ran around like crazy and was totally happy after a bath, throwing herself on the ground and rolling around like a little overjoyed maniac! Gosh.... she was so adorable... (≧◡≦)

Hehe a Beaver >w< that sounds so funny and cute! And yeaaah my dog does the same thing! Like he haaaaated baths but then as soon as you let him go he will be super happy and run around she just roll and whips himself on all the couches ahahahah!

joined Jun 22, 2016

Blackkitty

Let me know how it went. And good luck again! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! ✌(◕‿◕)✌

I was wary of the people around while walking home today because .. you know black cat crossing your path on the Friday 13th.. no good dear...xD meow

… so you're superstitious...?

Neko

I was so scared walking at night home today like "omfg scream is gonna show up omg I'm gonna get stabbed" looooooooool xD

O_O What are you doing alone out there; girl?! Where's your niichan to protect you!!!
Glad you made it home save! ^_^b

Don't worry about it Anon OwO ahaha we all got places to be after all XD and you can reply to whatever you want, or you don't even have to since I'm just I cat

(゚Д゚) Don't say that! People have to listen to cats! And reply to them at all cost!

curles up on lap =w=

^^ If all cats were like you I'd totally get one! ;)
And then I'd be just like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxvzEfI0BFU
Wouldn't that be fun...? ^^

Kat we all love you ahahaha <3 but I do imagine you'd be the leader of the pack in the car district! :3

(^_-)b I'm sure she would be! Scaring people away with just one mean look ;)

but then when it comes to freakin Eva-chan who's the most feminine guy ever I just loose my shit completely nyahahaha!

He must be one pretty little fellow...

and whips himself on all the couches ahahahah!

^__^ She always did that too! She also loooooved rolling around in my bed after a bath... XD But I could never bring myself to through her out because it was just soooo gorgeous to watch!

Not related but look what I found ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3iFhLdWjqc

joined Jan 19, 2014

O_O What are you doing alone out there; girl?! Where's your niichan to protect you!!!
Glad you made it home save! ^_^b

Niiii-chan! He was at home =3= it just gets dark really really early so it felt like night time! ;0 though the only uuuuuuhhh freaky thing was, last week, in a park like 20 mins from our appatement a 14 year old boy was almost stabbed to death! (I'm sorry to bring this on but I feel like I can be a little sad since it's Friday the 13th), lucky he managed to escape! And like people saw blood at the bus station he was at and it happen really early in the morning at like 5am. What even more freaky is that this has never happen before in our area because these things (like stabbings) usually happen in the poorer parts of London. However we live in quite a posh district so..yeaaaahh O-O

(゚Д゚) Don't say that! People have to listen to cats! And reply to them at all cost!

Aha or else the claws come out ? :D hehe

curles up on lap =w=

^^ If all cats were like you I'd totally get one! ;)
And then I'd be just like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxvzEfI0BFU
Wouldn't that be fun...? ^^

falls of lap oh gosh, I would run out the window XD remind me not to owned by Anon nyahahah , did I run away to a Russian cave with you btw? 0w0

Kat we all love you ahahaha <3 but I do imagine you'd be the leader of the pack in the car district! :3

(^_-)b I'm sure she would be! Scaring people away with just one mean look ;)

Yep yep, she will do the glare and then everyone will scatter! ...but then when you get to know her she's a cuddly big black cat =w=

He must be one pretty little fellow...

He sure is @//-//@ for a guy to look so much like a girl it's crazy ahaha, which also probably reveals the little gay within me XD though it's the thought that it's a guy dressed as a girl that attracts me ^

^__^ She always did that too! She also loooooved rolling around in my bed after a bath... XD But I could never bring myself to through her out because it was just soooo gorgeous to watch!

Omg yeah, like you can never stop your pet cos it's just to fun to watch! Yep yep u/w/u !

Not related but look what I found ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3iFhLdWjqc

Me and kitty LMFAO

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Katze

LOL, what are you saying? I luv me long messages

^^ That's good then ;)
I don't mind it when other people write a lot. But me, personally, I always feel really bad when I'm about to post such a huge wall of text. Feels like burying everyone else underneath... (ó﹏ò。)

Oh I have no type either, then again redheads, aloof black haired and Germans get an automatic bonus, but other than that... I am sure what I do NOT like though, kinda serves a purpose at least :)

Okay then, now it's my turn to interrogate you (◦’ںˉ◦)
What is it you don't like exactly...? ^^ (Except people that treat you bad... no one needs those anyway...)

... eh I wish I was clearer when explaining but I hope you can kinda get my point.

Don't worry, I got it. Surely makes sense in some cases. And I've heard similar things before as well, so I know where you're coming from. But with me it was a different kind of problem, I guess ^^

I am no longer attracted to total jerks, cos I don't need people to treat me bad anymore

That's good! Good to hear that you got over that and learned to move forward.
But also incredibly sad that something like that happened to you in the first place...

perhaps I'm closer to meet someone who can totally embrace this awesome nutty cat person I am

ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́) That's the spirit! And I hope you will find someone just like that!
I admire women that exactly know what they want and aren't afraid to act on it. d (^‿^ )

Hahahaha, well school is different,for me at least, like workplaces, I go there to work,not to make friends

A woman that would kill to make her way to the top... ~~・-v(▼、▼メ)

Oh nodding is fine! I can nod, shaking hands..hugging erm the less possible amount of hugging is best for me :P

Where does that hug phobia come from...? If you don't mind my asking...

I usually don't smile but I like to laugh out loud like a maniac person, would that count??

Laughing like a maniac is the greatest thing ever! So, of course, it counts! (^_^)v

oohh unresolved issues.. those are tasty to munch on and crush and eventually dispose of.

I'm afraid I'm more of an average loser douche and not as ambitious and strong as you... Not yet at least ^^ Maybe I'll get there too, when I reach your age ;P

or should I say Fräulein

(๑°o°๑)
Fräulein! ^^ They don't actually use it anymore here and I always found that's a real shame... I liked it very much! And sometimes I honestly miss it... (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

and don't call me granny xD

ಠ_ರೃ Make me!

cos people my age are..well too adult :P

See? You said it yourself now! (^∇^) You're just too old! ;)

Fun fact: when I was a teenager I totally adored women in their thirties ^^

I hope I'll grow to be a super sexy older woman

I'm sure you will be a super sexy little granny one day! … like tomorrow... or the day after that ^^
(Does laughing about your own bad jokes make you a loser... I wonder...?)

I'm not a pervert...I just giggle at dirty words..it's a mexican thing, we think bad stuff all the time, I'm sorry..no I'm not

Italians are the same unfortunately... And I happen to be part of just that! ;) So I'm no better, really... O_o

Nah I just like to imagine the people I talk to, their voice and stuff...not in a total weird way like it may sound.

(゚д゚) So you use those images in your head to masturbate when you're alone in your bedroom tucked in neatly underneath your blanket in the dark!!!! No way!!! (◕ฺv◕ฺ)

(I don't know how you're doing, but I'm having a real blast here while typing all of this ^^ I'm so sorry, I'm such a jerk... and I really should go to bed already...)

No worries, it didn't actually sound weird to me... ^^ But I'm very curious now: How do you imagine me and my voice...? (¬‿¬)

you gotta get used to my humour yet young lady

^^ I'm pretty sure that by now, you are convinced that it's actually the other way around... ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko

last week, in a park like 20 mins from our appatement a 14 year old boy was almost stabbed to death!

… sorry to hear that... stories like that are always horrible... especially so when it happens right around your corner...

(I'm sorry to bring this on but I feel like I can be a little sad since it's Friday the 13th)

Don't be sorry! You can talk about such things even if it's not Friday the 13th ;)
Unfortunately life isn't always just all fluff and fun...

lucky he managed to escape!

I hope he's doing fine...

falls of lap oh gosh, I would run out the window XD remind me not to owned by Anon nyahahah

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) You don't love me anymore...? T_T
I can be a little over the top sometimes... I know...
(◦’ںˉ◦)

did I run away to a Russian cave with you btw? 0w0

...Huh...? Me no get this...? … me stupid... ^^

Yep yep, she will do the glare and then everyone will scatter! ...but then when you get to know her she's a cuddly big black cat =w=

YAY! Pussy riot! ^^ … but the second half doesn't sound right... she told me she doesn't like hugs... and I am yet to find out why... ;)

for a guy to look so much like a girl it's crazy ahaha, which also probably reveals the little gay within me XD though it's the thought that it's a guy dressed as a girl that attracts me ^

Time for the little kitten to find out about her own little fetishes... ^^

Me and kitty LMFAO

They were so cute!!!

Ah... I really need to go to bed now, so... good night! ( ̄∠  ̄ )ノ
And take care!

last edited at Jan 13, 2017 8:12PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Anon

^^ That's good then ;)
I don't mind it when other people write a lot. But me, personally, I always feel really bad when I'm about to post such a huge wall of text. Feels like burying everyone else underneath... (ó﹏ò。)

Ahh, I totally get your point, but don't feel like that cos..hum I'm sure it isn't the case.

Okay then, now it's my turn to interrogate you (◦’ںˉ◦)
What is it you don't like exactly...? ^^ (Except people that treat you bad... no one needs those anyway...)

Aew curious aren't we? Well I don't like super butchy women, not like it's bad or wrong , no no, I just don't, ahm, I don't like control freaks, pushy people, but I do like them to be dominant, tricky huh?

Don't worry, I got it. Surely makes sense in some cases. And I've heard similar things before as well, so I know where you're coming from. But with me it was a different kind of problem, I guess ^^

Yeah well I do think it is like that in every single case, whether we realize it or not, of course you do not have to agree with me, it's not against the law yet :D

That's good! Good to hear that you got over that and learned to move forward.
But also incredibly sad that something like that happened to you in the first place...

More than learning to move forward,ah it's really complicated to explain, if you do care to read a lot, I could link you to a blog post where I kinda go in detail about it, eh well it was sad but necessary, so it's all good !!

ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́) That's the spirit! And I hope you will find someone just like that!
I admire women that exactly know what they want and aren't afraid to act on it. d (^‿^ )

:B well I'm not looking, when things happen they just happen, then they stop happening..then other things happen.

A woman that would kill to make her way to the top... ~~・-v(▼、▼メ)

Ah no, It was like me trying to stress how I don't waste time when at school/work etc, I actually do not believe we gotta work hard and be slaves, this has caused me a variety of problems with romantic partner cos obviously most people don't agree with me and then..it's messy... did I mention I'm a freelance translator?

Where does that hug phobia come from...? If you don't mind my asking...

Ah it's not a phobia, I hug my mother and some friends..sometimes, briefly and if I date someone I can be very prrr like, I just don't feel the need to get close in a physical level, it's uncomfy and useless :P

I'm afraid I'm more of an average loser douche and not as ambitious and strong as you... Not yet at least ^^ Maybe I'll get there too, when I reach your age ;P

Ambitious? hahahaahahahaha, nah, I couldn't care less about shit like "success" and a "proper job" dies inside thinking about it

(๑°o°๑)
Fräulein! ^^ They don't actually use it anymore here and I always found that's a real shame... I liked it very much! And sometimes I honestly miss it... (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

OMG RIGHT? it's so beautiful!!!!!! I luuuv it, I tried to use it in Germany but people were like.. wtf? the first time I went there, but then again, I was a foreigner so it was ok.

ಠ_ರೃ Make me!

Grrr?

Fun fact: when I was a teenager I totally adored women in their thirties ^^

:o I've never liked older women

I'm sure you will be a super sexy little granny one day! … like tomorrow... or the day after that ^^
(Does laughing about your own bad jokes make you a loser... I wonder...?)

-_- it makes you totally awesome, to laugh at ur own jokes, I do it all the time.

(゚д゚) So you use those images in your head to masturbate when you're alone in your bedroom tucked in neatly underneath your blanket in the dark!!!! No way!!! (◕ฺv◕ฺ)

Hahahahahaahahahahaahahahaah, this is funny cos I don't even like to masturbate, so HA! can't never accuse me of that! I don't know why this always comes up in conversations... I'm not asexual, I just.. it takes a veeeeeeeeeery special lady to get me in the mood..and then it's rawr time...ah anyway I am sure you do not wish to know about that xD

No worries, it didn't actually sound weird to me... ^^ But I'm very curious now: How do you imagine me and my voice...? (¬‿¬)

Well.. it's confusing... ash blond, glasses? hmm some freckles? in pajamas while writing here holding a mug with coffee?
voice..hmm sorta deep and mysterious actually,for some reason, oh right, please do not dissapoint me ,be honest though.. do you like...beer?
cos I was so sad to go there and find that most girls don't drink! or they don't drink enough lol, I had way more beer than anyone I saw there..so sad..where is my german woman image holding them 1 liter mugs? WHERE???

^^ I'm pretty sure that by now, you are convinced that it's actually the other way around... ;)

Vielleicht.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Neko-chan I leave here a good morning message for you, i'm so tired I think I'll sleep now, HIIT really works my ass off, literally xD

have a pretty day

joined Jan 19, 2014

Neko-chan I leave here a good morning message for you, i'm so tired I think I'll sleep now, HIIT really works my ass off, literally xD

have a pretty day

Holy moly thanks :D ! I'm in a car heading towards cym T/-/T (centre for young musicans). It's basically like a full school day except it's all music...on a Saturday! =-= like I wake up at 8am and then come back at like 18;00 or 6pm ;-; but I hope everyone has a great day as well!

Also I'm creeping on this convo and it's so funny! XD ^

last edited at Jan 14, 2017 4:48AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.