Forum › Reversible discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015
Despair-sayonara-zetsubou-sensei-2200043-590-473
joined Apr 19, 2015

I just love the way this artist draws their faces.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Now we just need another sequel titled Irreversible where they start dating for reals.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

This was too short! Still, it was cute and lighter than the previous part. Hopefully there's more.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Aww i expecting more. It really good but its prequel is better.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

Aww i expecting more. It really good but its prequel is better.

The prequel barely even had an ending though. It just flat out stopped right in the middle of the concluding scene.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Amazes me, how much the art style changed from the first one to this one. Not saying I like one better than the other, but it feels really different.

%20%c3%93%c3%83%c2%a4
joined Feb 24, 2016

she use the payment to bring herself back to her? is like, some excuse to go, so cute

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hmmm

joined Jul 26, 2016

These two have definite problems with being too proud by half to admit to themselves they're majorly crushing on the other girl.
So instead they keep coming up with blatant excuses to keep meeting up, which is pretty cute.

Also apparently Kie's already getting casually familiar with the old maidservant lel. inb4 the old lady totally ships them

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Little Kie and Kotoko are way too cute!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

These two have definite problems with being too proud by half to admit to themselves they're majorly crushing on the other girl.
So instead they keep coming up with blatant excuses to keep meeting up, which is pretty cute.

Also apparently Kie's already getting casually familiar with the old maidservant lel. inb4 the old lady totally ships them

Oh, they can admit it to themselves. It's just each other they're having trouble with. Rich girl thinks the poor girl is using her and doesn't want to humiliate herself with one-sided emotion. Poor girl thinks the rich girl is contemptuous of her common-ness and briefly-adopted profession, and doesn't want to be vulnerable when she's cast off.

joined Apr 11, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/reversal

that's the prequel. the art style changed, so did the main story. not that i'm complaining. but reversal started as heavy and dark, having a not really concluded ending as well. on the other hand, reversible is light, both in the story and artwork. it's refreshing, especially if you read reversal just now.

but the old lady totally ships them tho. better make the damn move now!!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

whiterose- posted:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/reversal

that's the prequel.

You do realize that literally the first post in this thread links that chapter, right?

joined Sep 9, 2013

Found the art and ending better in the original than this sequel. Much too short to be considered an actually sequel

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Hope there's a third part to round if all off :)

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Now we just need another sequel titled Irreversible where they start dating for reals.

I support the motion!!

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

Hope there's a third part to round if all off :)

Yes please! I wasn't expecting even a 2nd part, so just this much was a very pleasant surprise.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Notice how the part one is tagged Drama and part two is Comedy. Now, part three needs to be Romance to nail the perfect narrative arc...

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

This one is much more hopeful, but the story doesn't feel complete still
Here's hoping for a third part

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

What a find! Never saw the original. There is a ton of stuff I never find until someone links back to it. Donno why. Sure I combed through carefully once upon a time for the stuff that appealed to me.

Anyway. Great stories!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It's genuinely unfair how ridiculously cute this is. It's so fun to see two selfish characters dancing around each other. Great contrast to the original as well.

joined Feb 15, 2013

While I love any sequel of this pairing, think this was a bit weak comparing to the 1st one. I means the two kinda treat each other like friend now

I would liked it more if the two keep the same relationship with what they have in previous chapter. With Kotoko still boss Kie around, and Kie still happily serve Kotoko as a paid slave. Except they know that it's out of love, not money this time.

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 8:20PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I really hope there's a sesequel (if that's even a word, which I'm 100% sure it's not) because I really love this couple and I also love how they met a kids and Kei-san says she never met her in the prequel let alone met eyes with her, although it did feel like closure but still open also since Kei-san still wants to leave Kotoko-san alone, hopefully the next part has a bit of aaaaaaaanst because I've been craving for it
I'm not a masochist I swear, I've just been craving for aaaaaaagnst cause I'm bored .-.

To reply you must either login or sign up.