Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ahh so many replies, what a nice feeling!!

Neko-chan meow !! Bootie is back!!

waves at everyone sup!?

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Ahh so many replies, what a nice feeling!!

Neko-chan meow !! Bootie is back!!

Loool nothing too serious XD I came back from school a while ago and am now digging on topshop for this £80 dress I have to get for my best friends mum for some reason, lol I was gonna go shop but I get let out really late from school because of drama after class so I thought I better order instead ^_^ also had my first ever yoga lesson today in the morning! 0A0 it was really awesome, I felt ready for the day after it ahah, and I was amazed how it felt like I wasn't doing much but actually my muscles were on fire! Really loved it, wish it wasn't just on Wednesdays now :p

waves at everyone sup!?

SUP YO

joined Apr 27, 2014

Neko-chan* meow !! Bootie is back!!

Loool nothing too serious XD I came back from school a while ago and am now digging on topshop for this £80 dress I have to get for my best friends mum for some reason, lol I was gonna go shop but I get let out really late from school because of drama after class so I thought I better order instead ^_^ also had my first ever yoga lesson today in the morning! 0A0 it was really awesome, I felt ready for the day after it ahah, and I was amazed how it felt like I wasn't doing much but actually my muscles were on fire! Really loved it, wish it wasn't just on Wednesdays now :p

waves at everyone sup!?

SUP YO

Nya are you a fellow gangsta kitty??
omg real school club activities!! drama class starry eyes

Wow Yoga, I could never got into it, I like tough stuff but it's awesome overall ;D I just meditate now and then. You go girl!!

I've been chilling, as in being cold, but you are russian, got no cold that can really match yours...
later gym time!! and for now.. more bitch apts #23 and some anime, Kobayashi-san dragon maid is out!!

joined Jan 19, 2014

Nya are you a fellow gangsta kitty??
omg real school club activities!! drama class starry eyes

Ye booooooooooiiii purr rap sounds ;D

Wow Yoga, I could never got into it, I like tough stuff but it's awesome overall ;D I just meditate now and then. You go girl!!

Ahah yeeeh XD I'm really happy I joined it, also mediation was fun too, and she rubbed some really nice spelling oil on my forehead and gave me a Lil message of the head :D (it's a yoga thing apparently)

I've been chilling, as in being cold, but you are russian, got no cold that can really match yours...
later gym time!! and for now.. more bitch apts #23 and some anime, Kobayashi-san dragon maid is out!!

Eeeyyy yes, keep watching that wonderful series ahahah, I wish I could rewind and forget it and watch it again ahahah!
Also OMG the dragon manga is an anime now?! Holy cow! I wanna watch that XD

joined Apr 27, 2014

Ye booooooooooiiii purr rap sounds ;D

...what time is it there?? It's about.. 7 hours difference?

Ahah yeeeh XD I'm really happy I joined it, also mediation was fun too, and she rubbed some really nice spelling oil on my forehead and gave me a Lil message of the head :D (it's a yoga thing apparently)

Ahh aromatherapy + yoga? whoa, you're gonna be all calm, peaceful AND smell good!! gonna get even more popular :P

Eeeyyy yes, keep watching that wonderful series ahahah, I wish I could rewind and forget it and watch it again ahahah!
Also OMG the dragon manga is an anime now?! Holy cow! I wanna watch that XD

I do watch old stuff when enough time has passed, it's not as watching first time but it does feel nice. Yes!! I am always checking for new anime so, it's out, it's kinda yuri-ish as the manga, people say KyoAni will blow it ,but I dunno, I saw first episode, I LOVED IT, and will keep watching it!!

joined Jan 19, 2014

...what time is it there?? It's about.. 7 hours difference?

It's 20:25 or 7:25pm heh, wow we really have a large time gap there! 030

Ahh aromatherapy + yoga? whoa, you're gonna be all calm, peaceful AND smell good!! gonna get even more popular :P

Eyyyy, make way for the cat ;0 hehe, it was a really nice experience, our trainer is so sneaky though XD (our trainer is our dance teacher at school, she just knows yoga so it became a class lol) she like pushes you really hard and makes you reaaallllly stretch and then she's all so calm like "Lenny give you a message" ahaha, though it's a great reward! =/w/=

I do watch old stuff when enough time has passed, it's not as watching first time but it does feel nice. Yes!! I am always checking for new anime so, it's out, it's kinda yuri-ish as the manga, people say KyoAni will blow it ,but I dunno, I saw first episode, I LOVED IT, and will keep watching it!!

Oohh I see! :3 I will definitely have to check it out! But probably when it fully comes out 030, even if I wanna onii-chan hammered it into my head that I should never watch anime that has not finally shed airing lol XD so yeh I will watch it one day

joined Apr 27, 2014

Yeah well, when ur used to long distance relationships that's a normal gap xD

Eyyyy, make way for the cat ;0 hehe, it was a really nice experience, our trainer is so sneaky though XD (our trainer is our dance teacher at school, she just knows yoga so it became a class lol) she like pushes you really hard and makes you reaaallllly stretch and then she's all so calm like "Lenny give you a message" ahaha, though it's a great reward! =/w/=

Ohh, so you dance as well? I can see why you get so much praise :D It's awesome you have such things at ur school, on mine we had like... soccer ¬¬

Oohh I see! :3 I will definitely have to check it out! But probably when it fully comes out 030, even if I wanna onii-chan hammered it into my head that I should never watch anime that has not finally shed airing lol XD so yeh I will watch it one day

lol that's a wise approach, you know what to expect BUT, the thrill of waiting for the next episode... I just love those 2 feelings so much

joined Jan 19, 2014

Yeah well, when ur used to long distance relationships that's a normal gap xD

Ooohh, I really do wonder how many foreigner have you dated XD how do you even bump into such specimens loooool

Ohh, so you dance as well? I can see why you get so much praise :D It's awesome you have such things at ur school, on mine we had like... soccer ¬¬

Yep, I got to a performing arts school called Artsed (arts educational), U.K. Is a good place to study cos they offer so much of these school, and some are even for free like state schools, which still have dance and acting! Though if you want a high level ones it's best to go to private school :3.

lol that's a wise approach, you know what to expect BUT, the thrill of waiting for the next episode... I just love those 2 feelings so much

Ahah I get you :D I used not be able to hold on so when a cool new anime came out I would literally sit there and check for new episodes like ever 2 hours XD a perfect example is kill la kill, like when it came out I was sooooooooo SO excited I just could not wait lol. Which almost killed me when I got to waiting for the last episode, much suspense ahaha.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Ooohh, I really do wonder how many foreigner have you dated XD how do you even bump into such specimens loooool

Well... 4 foreigners and 3 locals..so yeah, you can say that's my type hahaha. I like it so it's ok :P

Yep, I got to a performing arts school called Artsed (arts educational), U.K. Is a good place to study cos they offer so much of these school, and some are even for free like state schools, which still have dance and acting! Though if you want a high level ones it's best to go to private school :3.

Wooooow a true artist on the making, how nice, yoga and dancing, you'll be a fine woman when you grow up..and I just felt like I am 90 years old O_o

Ahah I get you :D I used not be able to hold on so when a cool new anime came out I would literally sit there and check for new episodes like ever 2 hours XD a perfect example is kill la kill, like when it came out I was sooooooooo SO excited I just could not wait lol. Which almost killed me when I got to waiting for the last episode, much suspense ahaha.

Some suspense is good for the heart..kill la kill... is it good? I've been trying to decide whether to watch it or not... happens to me a lot.. sighs I need a proper "To watch" list backed up by experts like you and Anon

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

@ Utoptia

Hey, while we're at it! I actually finally re-watched “Mulholland Drive” recently...
Still like it very much. Still think that Naomi Watts is incredibly gorgeous! ^^ But I still don't fully get it either... ;)
It really is an awesome movie though.

There's a huge and extremly well written and in-depth analysis of Mulholland Drive I consider everyone who watched the movie has to read, but unfortinately, it's in french. And I honestly don't have enough bravery to translate even the half. Anyway, Mulholland Drive is a movie you feel before you understand. The mesmerizing and oneiric beauty emanating from the main couple is a sufficient reason to be crazy about this masterpiece.

This is a movie that needs, or rather, must be watched several times to start to understand it. I'm too lazy to translate the post I mentioned above, but know that the first two hours of the movie is a dream, Diane Selwyn's dream, and it's built according to the freudian theory of a dream. The last half hour of the movie is the [final] Diana's return to the reality. She wakes up, and we can deduce she killed Camilla [or rather, she paid someone to murder her] out of jealousy, because, both in the real world and in her dream, Diana was madly in love with Camilla, but when the latter cheated on her with the director [director Diana takes her revenge on in her dream], she just goes insane. The whole dream she had was an idealized conception of the world, of the life she longed to have, but the guilt she feels is too heavy it turns her dream into a nightmare. She can't even run away from the realiy in her dream, Camilla's absence is even worse than her betrayal, Diana will kill herself and join her beloved. In the end, in this schizophrenic love story, Love has triumphed over hatred.

And if you think my analysis was "deep", you're mistaken. I didn't even sum up this movie correctly. Each scene, each shot of the movie deserves to be thoroughly analised, there isn't one unnecessary second, each shot tells so much things, that's why I consider this movie as the greatest movie of all time. If only you could read french I'd have linked you the concerned post..

And don't leave this place! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Utoptia sounded so mean there for no reason... T_T

I have to be worthy of the title of Jerk I've been bestowed upon ;)

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 4:04PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

A Mullholland drive discussion!! <3 I LOVE that movie...

goes back to eat pasta

joined Jan 19, 2014

All I can say is honestly cos I'm probably a kid, mullholand drive was sexy XD I loved both actresses and I didn't really look into the whole man behind the trash can and other ideas because I'm not smart enough! :D but overall I really liked it.

Kat

Wooooow a true artist on the making, how nice, yoga and dancing, you'll be a fine woman when you grow up..and I just felt like I am 90 years old O_o

Ahaha don't feel that old XD you actually found quite youful and fun for being in your thirties hehe, but wellp, I will just try my best as always >w<

Some suspense is good for the heart..kill la kill... is it good? I've been trying to decide whether to watch it or not... happens to me a lot.. sighs I need a proper "To watch" list backed up by experts like you and Anon

Yep, well for me I REALLY loved kill la kill. Remember being obsessed with one of the openings and in general this anime was pretty much my crack ahahahah. I also loved how it didn't really use the pretty pretty anime style but the battles and everything still mesomrsied me @A@ and naturally I'm a ryuko satsuki shipper, and I'm sure if you watch it you will be too >wo

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 4:12PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Awww Neko-chan don't say you aren't smart, that movie, well that director, it's really like "ehh..what,why??who,how!!?" but it's a great movie, I overall enjoy WTF stuff, either anime, movies, books, so maybe I'm used to it.

Ahh we got a pervert here! you liked it cos of the hot couple! :P

joined Jan 19, 2014

Awww Neko-chan don't say you aren't smart, that movie, well that director, it's really like "ehh..what,why??who,how!!?" but it's a great movie, I overall enjoy WTF stuff, either anime, movies, books, so maybe I'm used to it.

The "ehh...what,why??who,how!!?" Is pretty much what I was saying out loud throughout the whole movie, especially at the end of course!

Ahh we got a pervert here! you liked it cos of the hot couple! :P

Pppsshhh, who, me? No waaaaayy O//3//O ahah...hahah backs away into a dark corner im pure I swear

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Agreed, Kill la Kill is a fucking epic anime, just like its predecessor Tengen Toppa GUREN LAGANN. And you possibly can't root for something else than Ryuko x Satsuki. Talking about anime, I recently watched Nodame Cantabile and it was very pleasant, would recommend. The classical music aspect is a big plus to anyone who enjoys it [yes, like me].

joined Apr 27, 2014

The "ehh...what,why??who,how!!?" Is pretty much what I was saying out loud throughout the whole movie, especially at the end of course!

That ending...I loved the soundtrack too..hey if you liked that check "Lost highway"

Pppsshhh, who, me? No waaaaayy O//3//O ahah...hahah backs away into a dark corner im pure I swear

..Hmm but.. don't perverts lurk in the shadows???

joined Apr 27, 2014

Agreed, Kill la Kill is a fucking epic anime, just like its predecessor Tengen Toppa GUREN LAGANN. And you possibly can't root for something else than Ryuko x Satsuki. Talking about anime, I recently watched Nodame Cantabile and it was very pleasant, would recommend. The classical music aspect is a big plus to anyone who enjoys it [yes, like me].

I've seen those in doujin..ok Kill La Kill added to list, already watched TTGL.. I THINK, unless I'm mistaking it with other with an oddly similar name

Yes, Rinne no Lagrange, so it's not that one, 2 more animes on my list.

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 4:21PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Yep! Also yeah Guren Lagann is a must to watch too because it was also really good and my the same studio! I was really in love with both those anime ahaha. Also I see :D I think it's that anime about the musicians? In that case I'm pretty sure it's on my very long to watch list so it's definitely coming my way :3!

kat

That ending...I loved the soundtrack too..hey if you liked that check "Lost highway"

Yeaaah, I remember the soundtrack was really cool :0 I was confused so I ran downstairs to my dad and asked if he had seen it actually! XD and he just said "don't question it" loooooool.

..Hmm but.. don't perverts lurk in the shadows???

Kkhhhhh, noo I swear XD Q//w//Q I..I'm not a pervert in the shadows, I'm just a lurking cat ok! >H<

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 4:26PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Pussy ! If you want to take a step further in David Lynch's universe, then go Watch Eraserhead (his first movie). Wouldn't recommend it to anyone here though, no one would like it.
On the other side, the elephant man, also a Lynch movie (his second one), is something I'd blindly recommend to anyone, if you guys haven't seen it yet, then :

That quote from Merrick is something I'll never forget : I am not an elephant! I am not an animal! I am a human being! I am a man!. Makes me want to watch it again now..

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 4:27PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Speaking of the elephant man! :0 that's really interesting actually, so I might watch it not only because it sounds interesting but for research perposes! :D it's such a weird confidence but in year 11 in drama class we actually studied about the elephant man and like acted out scene on how his condition effected his life, it was a really deep Experience actually! I don't remember the name him now but we explored all sorts of stuff from jus the uncomfort he got from simply sitting :(

Also lol, you said pussy....XD we're all pussy cats here so it makes perfect sense actully lolollol

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 4:31PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Neko-chan

Yeaaah, I remember the soundtrack was really cool :0 I was confused so I ran downstairs to my dad and asked if he had seen it actually! XD and he just said "don't question it" loooooool.

hahaha your dad seems to be very wise, yes some things are just better off being untouched and un explained

Kkhhhhh, noo I swear XD Q//w//Q I..I'm not a pervert in the shadows, I'm just a lurking cat ok! >H<

lurking cat...hmm meow, I'll believe it for today only

joined Apr 27, 2014

Pussy ! If you want to take a step further in David Lynch's universe, then go Watch Eraserhead (his first movie). Wouldn't recommend it to anyone here though, no one would like it.
On the other side, the elephant man, also a Lynch movie (his second one), is something I'd blindly recommend to anyone, if you guys haven't seen it yet, then :

Pfffff you pussynator! I've of course watched them both, who do ya think you talking to??
I love me weird a$$ movies :D

joined Jan 19, 2014

Also GO WATCH THIS

His voice is actually amazing, and he gives me the feels! QwQ pretty sure give this song two or three months and all the musical theatre boys in our school will be doing this song in their singing lessons XD will be a hit ahah!

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 5:07PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Ohh watching

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Alright, I usually tend to try to not give out any detail's about my personal life when I'm on this site, But I'm just going to rant for a bit here.

There's this girl at my highschool who's a straight up asshole to me & some good friends of mine, She just has this obnoxious attitude where she just insult's almost anyone and try's to get under people's skin. Now she doesn't really faze me, (Because I've been bullied before and now I give absolutely zero shit's when she talk's shit about me) But she does push my friend's buttons. In fact, Yesterday in 7th period she pissed off my friend of so much that he eventually snapped and they nearly got into a fight. Long story short, Both the girl & my friend didn't show up to school the next day, I'm guessing that they probably got suspended. But here's the thing, This girl (like most bullies) doesn't care about school one little bit. She just come's to school to fuck around & drag people down to her level. Messing with me is one thing, But messing with my friends is going to fucking far. So once their suspension is done (If they even got suspended) It's now going to be on my friends personal record. He works hard in school to get good grade's and now his record is tainted because of this asshole ? That is some BS right there, Since this girl doesn't care, she's just going to do the same thing to other hard working students that earned their grade. And because other student's have short temper's (Unlike me) She's just going to take advantage of that fact and push other student's buttons. Well I hope she messes with the wrong person and learns how to stop when other's say stop, And I hope she learns the hard way.

There, Finally done. Just needed to get that out. I was having a little bit of trouble going through with this rant. But I figured it would be a waste to not post it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.