Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Huh hi there everyone, such a lively thread this morning :3

wonders who Ulquiorra is but decides not to ask about him

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Oh dear. Oooh, dear.

Also, good morning!

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 10:52AM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Oh dear. Oooh, dear.

... hides under a table

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Huh hi there everyone, such a lively thread this morning :3

He's an user of this site and a good friend of mine. Let's say he happens to encounter some problems when interacting with mods, he's got his main account banned [not for too long anymore though] but that aside he's cool. There's no need to try to make a fuss over him.

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 10:53AM

joined Apr 27, 2014

He's an user of this site and a good friend of mine. Let's say he happens to encounter some problems when interacting with mods, he's got his main account banned [not for too long anymore though] but that aside he's cool. There's no need to try to make a fuss over him.

Ahhhh ok, I hear ya, noted and understood!!

Anon I got some cyborg comics for you, well it's 2 manga titles but will they do the job? if interested please manifest

Neko-chan hello :P

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Some replies I failed to post last night...

Katze

Is it on hold ? nooooooooo

Unfortunately it is... it got canceled in the middle of season 2...

So here is...? I was in Schwarzwald area :P omg that special cake with cherries ahsmsms

Here is somewhere in Bavaria. ^^

You mean this...? http://images.lecker.de/,id=522c33d9,b=lecker,w=610,cg=c.jpg
… yum yum... Love it too!

yes white German trash, I saw some real up and close on tv and in the city, I learned about that quickly xD "Asoziale" haha there's even a song..
https://youtu.be/808mNpRPXvY

hahah! You've learned some very important stuff ^^
Glad that you know Carolin Kebekus :) Here's my absolute favorite clip with her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GppxrYuhgIc
Do you actually understand the things they sang in that video you posted...? Just curious... ^^

Ah I'm a good student, so we are good.

You are one hell of a confident little lady! ^^
When I grow up... I wanna be just like that! ;)

u_u at my age it can be sniff, btw, can I enquire your age?

… is that really a question to ask a lady...? ( ˇ◡ˇ)
I'm sensitive... I feel really old sometimes... T_T

What picture are you staring at... wow Insta is nice to me, or you are, or working out pays off!! I'm 34 XD

… but I'm not that old either... (╯•ω•╰)
;P

Yes, but Simpsons in German I can't get used to xD

Yeah ^^ But that goes for every show or movie, I guess. When you're used to a special dub (or the original) and then suddenly hear totally different voices, it usually throws you off...

Anon I got some cyborg comics for you, well it's 2 manga titles but will they do the job? if interested please manifest

Always interested! Thank you! Please do share! (^_^)b
But what I'm really looking for is a small comic figure that is a zombie and also a cyborg, to use as my avi... Pretty hard to come by and I don't have such awesome drawing skills like our Bootie! ^^

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 11:05AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

poor you :( that's awful...
be more careful!!

Being careful is for the weak D:<

Though I really should because if I get hurt seriously I heard you get a get well never card signed by Theresa May and Jeremy Hunt after a 10 day wait in A&E these days

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
The last sentence wasn't aimed at you at all, don't worry, you didn't know ^^ Just note that he's not the bad guy some others might try to make him seem like !

That aside, how are you doing ?

And CCL, it's a bit late but Anon's previous avi was from the short movie Abe, it's worth watching.

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Does that mean you finally saw it...?

joined Apr 27, 2014

Unfortunately it is... it got canceled in the middle of season 2...

Ow.. I haaaate it when that happens..why do we live then? :(

Here is somewhere in Bavaria. ^^

Ahh, neat, don't worry, I won't go stalk you, it's too far away for now.

You mean this...? http://images.lecker.de/,id=522c33d9,b=lecker,w=610,cg=c.jpg
… yum yum... Love it too!

Yes, I had 1 huge slice...no wonder I came back with 8 kilos T_T

hahah! You've learned some very important stuff ^^
Glad that you know Carolin Kebekus :) Here's my absolute favorite clip with her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GppxrYuhgIc
Do you actually understand the things they sang in that video you posted...? Just curious... ^^

Hahaha, that woman omg, yes well, my ex taught me cool stuff, ahm no I don't understand ALL of it, I understand bits, kinda gets better being there cos you hear it often but now... crickets sound yeah it's fading away

You are one hell of a confident little lady! ^^
When I grow up... I wanna be just like that! ;)
… is that really a question to ask a lady...? ( ˇ◡ˇ)
… but I'm not that old either... (╯•ω•╰)

Hmm based on this you are younger than me, but you think I'm super old. xD T__T

Yeah ^^ But that goes for every show or movie, I guess. When you're used to a special dub (or the original) and then suddenly hear totally different voices, it usually throws you off...

Yes, Spanish Simpsons are the best, well latin america, not Spain yikes

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Anon's sherlock side strikes back. Yup, and it was pretty good I have to say :P
Talking about short movies, I have two excellent ones in mind you might like, add The Maker" and *Skhizein to your to-watch list ;)

joined Apr 27, 2014

^
The last sentence wasn't aimed at you at all, don't worry, you didn't know ^^ Just note that he's not the bad guy some others might try to make him seem like !

That aside, how are you doing ?

I assume this was for me, eheh I hear ya, it's all good, it's cold here but it's gym day so.. it'll still be cold but I'll be hot.

I'm thinking about watching Gabriel dropout anime, I read the manga a bit.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ BlackKitty

what I did... I guess I freshened up my furr a bit.. thank you, meow! ;)

It really does look good on you! ^^
Well done! (^_^)b

joined Jun 22, 2016

Anon's sherlock side strikes back. Yup, and it was pretty good I have to say :P
Talking about short movies, I have two excellent ones in mind you might like, add The Maker" and *Skhizein to your to-watch list ;)

I'm absolutely unbeatable when it comes to guessing the obvious! (•̀ᴗ•́)൬༉
Teachers loved me! (^∇^)

Glad you liked ABE! I think I've watched it 10 times by now... ^^

Uhhhh.... definitely will! Thank you!

@ Katze

Ahh, neat, don't worry, I won't go stalk you, it's too far away for now.

I'm not worried! ^^ You don't seem like a scary person to me... Even though you might be capable of whupping my butt (^∇^) I don't have a single muscle left in my body! ^^

Speaking of butts... Where's Bootie???

Yes, I had 1 huge slice...no wonder I came back with 8 kilos T_T

That must have been a ginormous slice... (o゚□゚)o
But a lot of the traditional German food is not exactly low on calories, I guess... ^^

no I don't understand ALL of it, I understand bits, kinda gets better being there cos you hear it often but now... crickets sound yeah it's fading away

Don't worry! That's not the kind of German you wanna be able to speak anyway ^_^

Hmm based on this you are younger than me, but you think I'm super old. xD T__T

Hey! You're just as good as me at guessing! ^^
But I don't actually find you super old... We'll all get there soon enough... ;)

Oh, I edited my last post to you... don't know if you saw that, but: Please share those cyborg manga you were talking about! I appreciate it!

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 11:31AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

It really does look good on you! ^^
Well done! (^_^)b

Someone else deserves all the credit, really^^ I will make sure to thank them properly ;)

Who is that Bootie person? Do we have a new member?!
I guess I missed something again >_>

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 11:57AM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Someone else deserves all the credit, really^^ I will make sure to thank them properly ;)

It's my new name for Neko-chan apparently :P

joined Apr 27, 2014

Anon

I'm not worried! ^^ You don't seem like a scary person to me... Even though you might be capable of whupping my butt (^∇^) I don't have a single muscle left in my body! ^^

Hahaha yeah I'm not scary , lol I'm not tall at all, but I can lift stuff, if you are not over 120 kgs we can talk about it.

That must have been a ginormous slice... (o゚□゚)o
But a lot of the traditional German food is not exactly low on calories, I guess... ^^

Nah, I ate way too many things, vegan candy, vegan chocolate, vegan sausages..omg I miss the food.. T_T

Don't worry! That's not the kind of German you wanna be able to speak anyway ^_^

Hahaha it is not? awww schade , then what will you teach me?

Hey! You're just as good as me at guessing! ^^
But I don't actually find you super old... We'll all get there soon enough... ;)

Super old xD ,well I can pretend I'm 28 and pull it off, if that makes it all easier.

Oh, I edited my last post to you... don't know if you saw that, but: Please share those cyborg manga you were talking about! I appreciate it!

Let me look for them, cos I don't have them on my head right now... ok not exactly cyborg I think but it has robots... http://dynasty-scans.com/series/transistor_teaset

and ... I can't find it but it's this like cyborg/robot girl and she doesn't grow old and her eh friend does.. ugh T_T I'll try to find it

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Utoptia

Hey, while we're at it! I actually finally re-watched “Mulholland Drive” recently...
Still like it very much. Still think that Naomi Watts is incredibly gorgeous! ^^ But I still don't fully get it either... ;)
It really is an awesome movie though.

@ Blackkitty

Yeah... it's Neko chan all right! ^^
In case you're curious just read the posts from last night after you went to bed... ;)

@ CCL

I think it was when I went to the chippy the other week, on an hour of sleep in like, 36 hours and a rushed shower while the floor was iced xD

The glory of youth!

I hate when you can only breathe out of one nostril and that side starts hurting when you do

Lovely! ^^
And it gets even better when you really feel the need to lie down to sleep on your "breathing side“ and then you suddenly feel like suffocating... (ó﹏ò。)
But who needs to breath anyway! ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Katze

Hahaha yeah I'm not scary , lol I'm not tall at all, but I can lift stuff, if you are not over 120 kgs we can talk about it.

(^∇^) Luckily I'm a lot lighter than that! But I'm not sure if I'd feel comfortable being used as a barbell! ^^

Nah, I ate way too many things, vegan candy, vegan chocolate, vegan sausages..omg I miss the food.. T_T

Then you totally missed all of these:
http://www.cooknsoul.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Schweinshaxe.jpg

https://gasthaus.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/b_nurnberger.jpg

http://www.hamburg.de/contentblob/2091946/e865690edc25ef47783496f72ce84013/data/panorama-currywurst.jpg
All of that incredibly healthy stuff... (;๏д๏)

Hahaha it is not? awww schade , then what will you teach me?

Keineswegs schade! Man möchte doch schließlich einen guten Eindruck hinterlassen... ^^
How about... proper German without a nasty slang? ;)

Super old xD ,well I can pretend I'm 28 and pull it off, if that makes it all easier.

XD Forever 29! That's the way to go about things! (˘̩̩̩▽˘̩̩̩)/

Let me look for them, cos I don't have them on my head right now... ok not exactly cyborg I think but it has robots... http://dynasty-scans.com/series/transistor_teaset

Thanks!

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Leaves Q//-//Q

I'm a bootie, a bootie is me

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 1:14PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Went to work..It seems that the manager bought a new car.. and is treating us to....Jonnie & Cola xD... It's going to be a funny night shift xD...

Bootie sounds.. nice^^ that's your gangsta nickname ;)

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 1:26PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

YAAAY Bootie is back! ^^

How did it go with your essay today...?

I knooowww damn it I thought I would let that one slide but nothing escapes the great eye of the tribal leader Anon! OAO (still giggling about that)

Tribal leader...? (´⊙ω⊙`)ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ

… more like... kitty tamer... maybe...?
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3374/3588573761_d9e6286ed3_b.jpg
;)
I'm sure you guys could tear me apart any second! ^^

Know, that was some freaking intense hand holding for sure, I almost passed out, not even kidding looooool, kinda sad I know but I was just there dieing with doki doki >//H//<

Not sad at all! Rather adorably cute! Say you're not that innocent once more...! (^∇^)

I know! I love onii-chan >w< and loooool I'm not even overegsaduarting! Like people were turning heads dos I was acting like I was possessed ahahahah!

They probably thought that Europeans are really weird ^^

I think both dogs and cats are great, I looovvee petting my dogs belly and playing with him and taking him on walks, his awsome and adorable ahah, and crazy too looooool.

Yup, sounds just like your average dog. Crazy but still adorable at the same time! (≧◡≦) I love 'em!!!

And don't leave this place! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Utoptia sounded so mean there for no reason... T_T

@ Blackkitty

Went to work..It seems that the manager bought a new car.. and is treating us to....Jonnie & Cola xD... It's going to be a funny night shift xD.

Sounds like a nice work environment ^^
Have fun!

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 1:35PM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

YAAAY Bootie is back! ^^

How did it go with your essay today...?

Eeeehhh, it was fine, gave it in and he will return it next week :/ fingers crossed I'm feeling quite confident with this one ahaha! @-@

Tribal leader...? (´⊙ω⊙`)ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ
… more like... kitty tamer... maybe...?
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3374/3588573761_d9e6286ed3_b.jpg
;)
I'm sure you guys could tear me apart any second! ^^

Oml I legit imagined you on her spot ahahahah, though I would be like cimba, just here in the corner sqealing while the dominant cats cough kinky cough kat take over QAQ

Not sad at all! Rather adorably cute! Say you're not that innocent once more...! (^∇^)

W...well I'm at least happy I was able to contain myself before exiting the cafe and then lost my shit XD I would NOT want eva-chan too see me like this, he would think I..I'm crazy or something! >/-/<

Yup, sounds just like your average dog. Crazy but still adorable at the same time! (≧◡≦) I love 'em!!!

Yeeeeeh, they are just the best companies ever :3 and when you give him a bath his soooooo fluffy (but he looks like a little rat when his wet looooooool XD)

And don't leave this place! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Utoptia sounded so mean there for no reason... T_T

Naaahh it's fine I was kitten >wO I'm not going anywhere (w...well unless I get kicked out or something TT/3/TT) and also his post was fine cos I am pretty bubbly arnt I Ahahah!

@ Blackkitty

Went to work..It seems that the manager bought a new car.. and is treating us to....Jonnie & Cola xD... It's going to be a funny night shift xD.

aaaaww that sounds really nice :D fooooooooooooooddd, you has the best manger @/A/@

Neko-chan hello :P

Kazte
Hey cutie, it's bootie >/w/0 (hoping that either Katze or Anon get the don't trust that b---- I'm appartoment 23 refrance XD)

chocochoco

Heeeey i see your Ill? I hope you get better soon! >H< make sure to get plent of sleep and a loooooooooooot of hot chocolate >wO (well it's better to be tea with lemon and honey but you ARE a lil chocolate bar XD)

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 1:55PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

And CCL, it's a bit late but Anon's previous avi was from the short movie Abe, it's worth watching.

IIiiiiii'll put it on the list

@ CCL

I think it was when I went to the chippy the other week, on an hour of sleep in like, 36 hours and a rushed shower while the floor was iced xD

The glory of youth!

Youth is for springtime ;_;

Lovely! ^^
And it gets even better when you really feel the need to lie down to sleep on your "breathing side“ and then you suddenly feel like suffocating... (ó﹏ò。)
But who needs to breath anyway! ;)

ikr D:

When eating I sometimes have to make sure to take a breathe every bite because my nose get so blocked I can't breathe while chewing xD

joined Apr 27, 2014

(^∇^) Luckily I'm a lot lighter than that! But I'm not sure if I'd feel comfortable being used as a barbell! ^^

Hahaha well, are you freakishly tall?

Then you totally missed all of these:
All of that incredibly healthy stuff... (;๏д๏)

..I have to go visit again!! third time around !! xD

Keineswegs schade! Man möchte doch schließlich einen guten Eindruck hinterlassen... ^^
How about... proper German without a nasty slang? ;)

I actually prefer proper German <3 so please

XD Forever 29! That's the way to go about things! (˘̩̩̩▽˘̩̩̩)/

Yes, that's what i'm gonna do until it's super obvious xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.