Forum › What's that manga called?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

This is a thread for those of you who are looking for the name of a manga you can't find. Feel free to describe as much of the plot, it's characters and scenes as you can, so that other users can help you find it.

To start off with, I could use some help finding a release I can't remember the name of. The plot involved a school girl who seemed to always make it rain, so she was called something like a Rain God by other people. I seem to recall she lost her "ability" (it wasn't really supernatural in nature afaik) on a day that she needed it due to a love interest, possibly involving gym class or something else outside. Any ideas?

joined Nov 27, 2016

god and the rainbringer by yoshida chiyu

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Ah, rain all one word, that's why search can't find it. Thanks.

joined Sep 2, 2015

I can't find this and idk if its a manga or a webtoon. But there's a red head girl who ends up having a crush and as she described "Stalking" the girl. Popular girl finds out and confronts her ............ we find out the popular girl likes the redhead girl and that the popular girl is/used to be suicidal.

Help o.o?

Edit: Its in color.

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 3:51AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
I don't recall anything like that, and if it's yuri it might get me interested, so I'd like to know too.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

This story wasn't Yuri I think... It had something to do with this girl who's walking by this river bank. Maybe it was even raining, I'm not entirely sure. A class mate approaches her, they talk about something to make her feel better... I can't remember the rest. I'm hoping to find it again so I can read and understand what actually went on in that story. All I know is, the drawings were fairly nice, it looked like Shoujo stuff (almost) perhaps a little more sketchier.

Livingcosmos_icon003
joined Jan 9, 2017

I made a thread about Korean Yuri Manga, but also hoping to post the titles I'm looking for here in hopes of any leads!
Does anyone know where to find any of the series listed below??

My Love is a Gangster
http://i.imgur.com/R1ZPq7w.jpg

Between Fall and Summer
http://i.imgur.com/BCUjp95.jpg

I want to become the prince
http://i.imgur.com/y1ZJ6Tk.jpg

edit:

I also forgot to mention. I tried looking for these under the English titles on google, but nothing popped up. I also don't know a lick of korean, but if you can read and write Korean and able to find any of these stories I would love to know!!

Thank you so much! Yuri LOVE,

Shintei

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 6:46PM

Livingcosmos_icon003
joined Jan 9, 2017

I can't find this and idk if its a manga or a webtoon. But there's a red head girl who ends up having a crush and as she described "Stalking" the girl. Popular girl finds out and confronts her ............ we find out the popular girl likes the redhead girl and that the popular girl is/used to be suicidal.

Help o.o?

Edit: Its in color.

I don't know if this is the one your looking for, but I hope it helps. TwT
http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/herpet

joined Sep 2, 2015

Nope but it is Yuri I just don't know if its on this website or what its been awhile since I read it so I wanna catch up but my file of read manga/webtoons got corrupted so Im kinda screwed.

The most defining part of the manga Im reading is that there is a chapter where the popular girl has a dream where she see's a clock above her head that refers to the time till she dies and when it hits 0:00 she jumps off a building. She also wears (popular girl) wristbands that her brother gave her as a present. They used to be for his girlfriend but they broke up. It has quite a few chapters and I havnt found it here or in my history so I think I'll search through webtoons,com (Sorry if im not supposed to mention other reading sites?)

And sorry never seen those titles before and they will practically be impossible to find due to the nature of their names.

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 12:20AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nope but it is Yuri I just don't know if its on this website or what its been awhile since I read it so I wanna catch up but my file of read manga/webtoons got corrupted so Im kinda screwed.

The most defining part of the manga Im reading is that there is a chapter where the popular girl has a dream where she see's a clock above her head that refers to the time till she dies and when it hits 0:00 she jumps off a building. She also wears (popular girl) wristbands that her brother gave her as a present. They used to be for his girlfriend but they broke up. It has quite a few chapters and I havnt found it here or in my history so I think I'll search through webtoons,com (Sorry if im not supposed to mention other reading sites?)

And sorry never seen those titles before and they will practically be impossible to find due to the nature of their names.

Definitely not something on this site. I don't think we have anything even close to that.

joined Sep 2, 2015

You do have some pretty edgy shit, the manga isnt as bad as I make it seem. Its more about learning to love yourself and not make first impressions. And ofc yuri; but thats why I posted it here because this is one of the most active Yuri forums I know about so I thought why not at least try.

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 12:48AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not saying don't ask, just saying I'm sure it'll be on an external site so folks will think in those terms when trying to remember it.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Ok I'm defiantly sure this manga is on here, it's by the same artist from the anime "love stage". Its about a school where it's all girls but there are like male girl students and female girl students and the main characters name was Aoi or something? she had like short hair.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ok I'm defiantly sure this manga is on here, it's by the same artist from the anime "love stage". Its about a school where it's all girls but there are like male girl students and female girl students and the main characters name was Aoi or something? she had like short hair.

Love DNA XX, maybe?

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 3:30PM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Love DNA XX, maybe?

Queeeeennnn, thanks so much xx

joined Nov 27, 2016

Manga about two girls, it's pretty short but it follows through their life, one of them becomes a writer. I think it has color

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 6:13PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Manga about two girls, it's pretty short but it follows through their life, one of them becomes a writer. I think it has color

Sounds like Jewels to me.

Even if it's not, you should read it anyway.

joined Sep 2, 2015

Ohh oops And yeah thats prob what he was looking for.

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 12:31AM

Av
joined May 25, 2015

The story is about a girl who is always reading books about psychology(?)/persuasion and explains to herself the actions of her friend; the friend always gets them to do stuff together.

I think the MC's hair color is black and the friend's is light.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

The story is about a girl who is always reading books about psychology(?)/persuasion and explains to herself the actions of her friend; the friend always gets them to do stuff together.

I think the MC's hair color is black and the friend's is light.

This?

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Yes! Thank you.

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Hello, i want to ask about this:

A woman stop her previous job, applied as nurse. The doctor she help is the one who always came for her in her previous job (as customer for sex?- sorry I forgot). But this nurse can't reveal her identity or the doctor gonna get trouble from her former boss.

Thank you.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

If it had anything to do with bdsm, I have a feeling it's this one

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

If it had anything to do with bdsm, I have a feeling it's this one

Thank you, Faust :) this is correct. I thought i read it here, but maybe i wrong. Anyway, thank you ^^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It was hosted here, but later removed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.