Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

She can dream can't she?

joined Jul 31, 2013

All the characters are really working together well at this point. It's really nice that this series is so successful. Thanks for the translations.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Guys if your a fan of Sakura Trick, which one is you favorite paring in this series.

Haruka x yuu is one of the greatest Yuri parings in existence.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

it's nice seeing more Kotone x Shizuku ^_^

Mario%20dance
joined Dec 19, 2015

Guys if your a fan of Sakura Trick, which one is you favorite paring in this series.

Great =) Thank you

Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

Kyahaa~! Kissmarks as artist signatures, what a great collaboration!

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Yuzu x Kaede when?

ikr? It was cute when Kaede got all flustered at Yuzu's compliment though.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I'm not even slightly without hope - i really REALLY hope they hook up - and they might well do so- and Serenata's point- i agree they ARE in love - my point is just i think they have to come to realize and accept it too, before they can jump to the having sex stage.

And also that i doubt it will show it to the extent it needs a NSFW tag because of the nature of the manga so far. I don't think it needs to go there either- something like how girlfrinds did it would be about right- where you see some of it but not the more explicit stuff.

Thats exactly what Im saying. If Haruka & Yuu ever hook up at all, then it'll be like in girlfriends or Lily Love when its next chapter rolls around

last edited at Oct 6, 2016 11:01PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Also, I feel that this series is basically giving us regular slice of life for now until Tachi decides thats it and all the girls graduate and we see Haruka & Yuu realize what love is and then go to collage together. ( or something like that )

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Gotta agree!

R%20x%20w
joined Sep 22, 2016

Gotta agree!

i super agree they are one of the cutest ones

joined Jul 25, 2016

Ahhh It just warms my heart reading this...then I get depressed about real life

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Which secret is worse?! AAHH
But I'm glad is coming out like this... The author could've chosen to make it very dramatic and confusing

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Interrogation by Yuu : kiss Haruka until she confess.
Totally approve of this. d(* *d)

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Duck x Sumisumi?

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Nice to see Yuu taking the initiative. ^_^

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Hmm, what does that "drawing job" thing in the end mean? The only thing I can think of is, you know, a job where you draw stuff, but that doesn't really make sense... Also, what's the secret that Haruka's hiding again?

Seeing Yuu kabedon-ing Haruka was unexpected, great, and unexpectedly great. Here's hoping it happens again in the future.

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 5:40PM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Also, what's the secret that Haruka's hiding again?

That Sumisumi wants Haruka to treat her like a little sister.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Now Yuu is getting Possessive
This manga keeps getting better & better.

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 9:40PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Hmm, what does that "drawing job" thing in the end mean? The only thing I can think of is, you know, a job where you draw stuff, but that doesn't really make sense... Also, what's the secret that Haruka's hiding again?

Seeing Yuu kabedon-ing Haruka was unexpected, great, and unexpectedly great. Here's hoping it happens again in the future.

Though I didn't get it exactly either, the drawing job didn't seem very important - like Yuzu was joking - something to do with the culture festival - the previous chapter was all about making the drawings - posters - for the festival - I remember Haruka offering but her drawings are awful.

That Haruka has been treating Sumisumi like a younger sister was the secret - not a big deal since they both really seem to see it that way - Sumisumi lacks confidence in her role and looks up to Haruka for some reason and wants to be pampered by her even though she is older than Haruka, and Haruka seems to like looking after her like she was a younger sister.

I didn't detect any hint of romance from them personally but If Yuu saw it I'm sure she would get jealous still. As we saw in this episode she really gets jealous a lot quicker than Haruka even though Haruka is the most open about her feelings.

And I agree seeing Yuu kabadon Haruka was indeed great :) If they ever become a proper couple I think it likely Yuu would be the dominant one.

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 11:23PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm seeing things or the art looks kind of weird?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

I'm seeing things or the art looks kind of weird?

Maybe compared to his/her new work with the twins, the art is more simple, but that's normal for 4koma

joined Jun 14, 2013

Sakura Trick is definitely one of my favorites. Always love updates from it.

IridescentBisexual
Catradora
joined Nov 23, 2016

Is Kotone x Shizuku incest? Since Shizuku is a part of Kotone's extended family.. I doubt it is, but I just want to make sure.

last edited at Aug 14, 2017 7:05AM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Is Kotone x Shizuku incest? Since Shizuku is a part of Kotone's extended family.. I doubt it is, but I just want to make sure since I'm really dumb.

They are cousins but I can't find anything stating how closely they are related. I believe first cousins gets tagged Incest, so I think it's assumed that they are more distant than that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.