Forum › Saki discussion

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Man, I wish they'd hurry up and explain why Teru is such a shit to Saki. I don't even follow this manga, I just check in once and a while to see if they're still stringing everyone along.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Man, I wish they'd hurry up and explain why Teru is such a shit to Saki.

I've been waiting for that forever, and I thought that reporter was close to unravel the truth but it just made me curious about their mother too XD
Anyways I enjoyed this chapter, Teru was a total badass leader, she is so cool and cute :D

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Man, I wish they'd hurry up and explain why Teru is such a shit to Saki. I don't even follow this manga, I just check in once and a while to see if they're still stringing everyone along.

This is so true for me too xD

last edited at Jan 8, 2017 6:27PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I just check to make sure nobody's invented panties yet.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

We can only assume this manga happens in an alternate reality were girls don't have periods.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

We can only assume this manga happens in an alternate reality were girls don't have periods.

such an ideal world

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I haven't read any of it yet. Are all the girls seriously going commando? And if so, is this the original manga?

joined Apr 28, 2014

Find me a panel where you spot panties, and I'll show you a photoshopped image.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Are all the girls seriously going commando?

Signs point to yes.

joined Apr 28, 2014

Are all the girls seriously going commando?

Signs point to yes.

Pretty much.

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 10:01AM

joined Oct 4, 2016

And this is the official manga from which the anime was made?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yes.

joined Oct 4, 2016

Yes.

Gotta love Japan.

K2
joined May 22, 2014

Well that answers that. I had a feeling Teru wasn't just being a stuck up prick. I think she feels disappointed that she let Saki down somehow and now she can't face her face to face.

K2
joined May 22, 2014

I think she feels that she let Saki down somehow in the past and now she can't face her. She is her big sister and she suppose to protect but I get the feeling something went wrong that Teru feels responsible for

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

I think she feels that she let Saki down somehow in the past and now she can't face her. She is her big sister and she suppose to protect but I get the feeling something went wrong that Teru feels responsible for

maybe, that's why teru don't know how to approach her but then saki thinks she's the one who did something wrong and her sister is mad at her, so is this just another misunderstanding brought by lack of social skill. now this phrase make sense "maybe in mahjong they can talk" XD

joined Aug 11, 2014

Yes.

Gotta love Japan.

I can't remember the chapter, but wasn't there a girl from a team of shrine maidens who spent the entire time literally topless and nobody cared? A bunch of doujins play with the idea that the Saki universe is clothing-optional, but it's basically official canon at this point.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Too cute, Teru. Though, somehow, I feel somewhat dissatisfied with the pacing of the manga.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yes.

Gotta love Japan.

I can't remember the chapter, but wasn't there a girl from a team of shrine maidens who spent the entire time literally topless and nobody cared? A bunch of doujins play with the idea that the Saki universe is clothing-optional, but it's basically official canon at this point.

The loli girl in that team spent most of her match effectively naked, never mind topless.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I hope we get some Saki and Teru fun times after the finals wrap up in 2027.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

maybe, that's why teru don't know how to approach her but then saki thinks she's the one who did something wrong and her sister is mad at her, so is this just another misunderstanding brought by lack of social skill. now this phrase make sense "maybe in mahjong they can talk"

With the terrible social skills both have, this acteally makes a lot of sense.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i waited, waited and waited, and finally i could, once again, read a great chapter,
well, being saki this kind of manga, teru couldn't be a bad person, and a reader who needs that tl note at the end, isn't a real fan

last edited at Jan 25, 2017 10:00AM

joined Jan 21, 2015

The loli girl in that team spent most of her match effectively naked, never mind topless.

I got to this page while re-reading the other day and actually burst out laughing. That is one weird combination of fetishes.

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

I'm beginning to see way too many similarities between Teru and Saki, especially with what Teru said in the last page. From the sounds of it, she doesn't hate Saki at all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.