Forum › Suggestions for Improvement V3

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nevri posted:

I agree and even if not entire thread when there is a lot posts, at least checking some of the most recent ones. Still it is a fact there is a lot people who don't even do that much. So it isn't as common sense as it seems.

Personally I make sure to at least read the most recent page before making a post, depending on how active said thread is.

And it's not that it's not common. It's more a matter of most people not putting much thought into their actions before taking them. If they did that then it'd be a pretty obvious conclusion to come to for most people.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Alice Cheshire posted:

Personally I make sure to at least read the most recent page before making a post, depending on how active said thread is.

I always read entire thread unless it is really long. That is why I'm so annoyed by it. I don't except everyone to read as much as I do, but at least checking most recent posts to get idea what was said.

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

this site is super slow. Make it fast pls

Maco%20v0.1%20320px%20opt
joined Apr 2, 2011

I'd like to suggest the Doujin Errors Fixed thread be made a sticky.

EDIT: And now that I think about it, seems there are non-doujins in there, as well. Maybe change the title to reflect that? Something like "Errors Fixed" or "Scanlation Errors Fixed"?

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 11:37AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The title would depend of EvilDevil I think, idk if mods can change thread titles like that, tho maybe

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Faust posted:

The title would depend of EvilDevil I think, idk if mods can change thread titles like that, tho maybe

I'm pretty sure that mods can change thread titles. EvilDevil definitely can as well though.

Speaking of stickying threads it'd also probably be a good idea to unsticky the Hanako Games and Nakatani Nio × Canno − Crossed interview threads since they're old news at this point and people are no longer actively discussing them. Important forum related threads and active/new noteworthy news are good to keep stickied but old and inactive news threads ends up kinda clogging up the front page of the forums.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 7:55PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not a bad idea. I'll stick one and fix the name, then unstick the other.

joined Apr 2, 2011

"The Pocky Game with Nico-chan?! I Don't Get You!" by Dekosen Takuji has a malformed release post link.

last edited at Nov 11, 2016 3:48AM

joined Nov 5, 2016

new tag suggestions:
Short Chapter(s) which should be under 5~10 pages or so, (should not be paired with the 4-koma tag since most 4-koma have limited pages, although if maybe it was only 2 pages for 4-koma then I do suppose it would be considered "short"), Such as;
magan&danai
Their Story
after school teacher x student
Ayame and Amane
Sunshine & Bright Stars mostly the later chapters

Another New Tag Suggestion would be
Single Page Chapter(s) which can include 4-koma tag if it said 4-koma is only one page, such as
Henai Girl
and I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, sorry =(

Mostly requesting this because I use the mobile version to read and it does not provide page numbers but i still think it could be some good tags to have regardless if some sort of page numbers were added to the mobile reader (also a suggestion but then it would take up more space so kinda would have to be somewhere that is not near the picture). =s

last edited at Nov 13, 2016 5:27PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

My tag suggestion would be: Breaking the 4th wall Since this image does just that. And there might be other series,doujins, and/or images that do it.

last edited at Nov 15, 2018 10:48PM

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

My tag suggestion would be: Breaking the 4th wall Since this image does just that. And there might be other series,doujins, and/or images that do it.

That's not explicit 4th wall breaking. We could be seeing from the perspective of a person within the scene.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That's not explicit 4th wall breaking. We could be seeing from the perspective of a person within the scene.

True.
There are probs other stuff on Dynasty with content that do break the 4th wall, but even if it did, I don't think it's a very interesting nor useful tag.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I couldn't find a bugs/error topic...when I hit resize to zoom for some reason it like crops, cuts off, or makes the next page button disappear! I dunno if its a script error or what? This happens when im reading from my phone...

joined May 23, 2015

I couldn't find a bugs/error topic...when I hit resize to zoom for some reason it like crops, cuts off, or makes the next page button disappear! I dunno if its a script error or what? This happens when im reading from my phone...

There seem to be a few issues like that with the mobile version of the site.

For example, on my phone's browser, the "mark as read" button gets placed down a row, and the topic list gets displayed in front of it. Making it impossible to mark the forums as read unless I tilt to landscape mode.

Like this.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Starting to be familiar with this screen, I found a mystiped word to fix.

Thanks to developpers, who keep improving this site and uploading yuri for free. Keep on the good work.

joined Jun 11, 2016

@Utopia

Did you spell Mistyped as "mystiped" on purpose ;) ?

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 7:37PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

@Utopia

That was supposed to be the hidden joke, yes. Congratulations for finding out.

joined Jun 11, 2016

@Utopia

That was supposed to be the hidden joke, yes. Congratulations for finding out.

Well that joke wasn't to hard to spot lol.

Homu2
joined Mar 23, 2015

Could we get HTTPS? It's free now with Let's Encrypt.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Not sure, I think it has already been suggested...

It would be nice if we had an option to read the whole chapter in a "single page" view. At least for the series that are originally like that (mostly korean origin). Some other readers have that.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Would a general "I'm trying to find this manga, can you help" thread be better? Like, a bookmarked thread that people can go to get help finding something they're looking for.

I'm seeing some separate threads being made, all for this one purpose. It's nothing new, but it might help cut down on forum clutter and three-post-resolved threads?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Would a general "I'm trying to find this manga, can you help" thread be better? Like, a bookmarked thread that people can go to get help finding something they're looking for.

I'm seeing some separate threads being made, all for this one purpose. It's nothing new, but it might help cut down on forum clutter and three-post-resolved threads?

Yeah, I think it could be worth it. I believe I raised the idea of it here earlier, but I don't recall if there were replies. Main concern is that there's a lot of things already stickied, but I think it's worth it. I'll go make one.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Can I filter out manga that I have in Read list already?

joined Apr 2, 2011

The site link for the scanlator Katyusha is malformed.

joined Apr 2, 2011

In Swap ⇔ Swap by Tomekichi, chapters 1 thru 13 belong to volume 1 and chapter 14 onwards to volume 2.

Source: Chapter 13 release post on Doki Fansubs

To reply you must either login or sign up.