Forum › Murcielago discussion

joined Aug 7, 2016

Aww is such a shame that there are so few, or practically none, mangas with these tags...
I love how the author handles so easily the different genres, like comedy+horror+yuri, sweet. I need moar Kuroko.

whoknows
Mig
joined Jan 19, 2016

I still waiting for the next chapter.... putah bidah :(

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

So, yesterday this arrived...
And yet, no more chapters got translated... so I'm a bit disappointed since the scan only released To Love-Ru (and occasional Yozakura Quartet) for the past three months, and Murci itself is nowhere to be seem since April... at this point, I'm wishing that someone else decide to translate Murci (as happened with Citrus)... I would do it myself but I can't read japanese (and so, I can't even read my own manga, which make this situation even worse)...

Sorry, I don't usually do this, but since this is one of my favorite mangas, I just wanted to complain a bit to see if I would feel a little better (and as expected, it didn't work). If this comment is an inconvenience, please let me know and I'll delete it.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

They dropped it cus it got licensed
Unless someone else picks it up, there won't be anymore chapters to be expected from this scan team.
I understand tho, it's p harsh, especially cus it's up to 8 volumes now. By the time it releases in English, it'd what, October 2018? (vol 1 comes out in January 2017, and with the general 3 months interval in between the release of each volume, it'll be a while until volume 8) Very harsh wait, tho I'm relieved to be able to at least own the series in a language I can read. And, assuming the series would still be ongoing, within the 2 years, more volumes would be published too. It's cool that, for a series you love, there's a good length, and it's cool that it got licensed so you can buy it in English, but on the other hand it also means a long wait for it to catch up. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That and not everybody here will be able to order them, as dynasty's community is spread all over the world.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

That and not everybody here will be able to order them, as dynasty's community is spread all over the world.

Thank you.

joined Dec 4, 2015

They dropped it cus it got licensed
Unless someone else picks it up, there won't be anymore chapters to be expected from this scan team.
I understand tho, it's p harsh, especially cus it's up to 8 volumes now. By the time it releases in English, it'd what, October 2018? (vol 1 comes out in January 2017, and with the general 3 months interval in between the release of each volume, it'll be a while until volume 8) Very harsh wait, tho I'm relieved to be able to at least own the series in a language I can read. And, assuming the series would still be ongoing, within the 2 years, more volumes would be published too. It's cool that, for a series you love, there's a good length, and it's cool that it got licensed so you can buy it in English, but on the other hand it also means a long wait for it to catch up. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Really? When did they said that (or it's assumed because of the long time without releases)? Well, anyway, it's pretty sad that the wait will continue for so long (less than it was for the re-announcement of the third Nanoha movie, for the last season of Inuyasha and the rest of Durarara!! but still), first the Pokémon Adventures and now this... but I guess it getting licensed is a good thing (even that I'll have to import this as well...), that may mean that an anime is a possibility (at least, I think it must be considerably popular in Japan for be licensed), but I'm not sure about that (because of reasons).

Well, thank you for this information

joined Sep 21, 2014

Myeah, I forget that sometimes, my bad. Rip. There are people everywhere after all.
Well, being picked up by another team is the only way

Really? When did they said that

I remember from reading this post, on the subject of licenses and scanlators dropping projects:

"Nope, CXC dropped it when they heard it was licensed. They're going to release the chapters they're currently working on and that's that."

Idk where Tiroskan got the info, but idk, it doesn't really matter. CXC is indeed not releasing Murcielago anymore

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

So Yen Press is releasing this as digital and paperback. Ugh, I already have 8 volumes in Japanese, so I'm not sure which version I will settle on.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

They all die

joined Sep 21, 2014

So Yen Press is releasing this as digital and paperback. Ugh, I already have 8 volumes in Japanese, so I'm not sure which version I will settle on.

C-Can you read Japanese tho? If so, it's all good. If not, well shit, cus I think it's been dropped, since the licensing.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Series has been dropped by CXC due to the license. One more chapter that's already finished will be released, after that they won't release any more. https://cxcblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/07/2017-project-status/

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Series has been dropped by CXC due to the license. One more chapter that's already finished will be released, after that they won't release any more. https://cxcblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/07/2017-project-status/

Sad, but fair.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Does that mean it will get an official English translation? I never understand what "licensing" means in manga context.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

C-Can you read Japanese tho? If so, it's all good. If not, well shit, cus I think it's been dropped, since the licensing.

Well, I mean should I go physical English even though I have Japanese physical, or just go Digital English because of that.

I have gone double before, but I don't know if this is one of those series I would give double shelf space to.

Does that mean it will get an official English translation? I never understand what "licensing" means in manga context.

Yes, from Yen Press.

last edited at Jan 8, 2017 10:58PM

Icon
joined Jan 6, 2017

Sad, but fair.

Yep but when you live on a Country where Dollar costs 20 more times than your country´s coin... that´s kind of sad and frustrating. u_u

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 6:20PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Sad, but fair.

Yep but when you live on a Country where Dollar costs 20 more times than your country´s coin... that´s kind of sad and frustrating. u_u

For not talking about the transport TT

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Yes, Seven Seas anunced this months ago. It's the same that Kase-san. It's sad if you aren't from EEUU but totally fair. I agree with that decisions.

joined Dec 4, 2015

Well, I guess I lost my favorite manga for undetermined time...

"You can support the author by purchasing the title when it becomes available."
I'm already supporting the author, by purchasing the original japanese copies, but since I can't read japanese, I'm dependent of the english translation and it seems (as far as I know) that the anonymous won't help me this time... And I can't just start importing the english release, it's too expensive, even if the dollar is "just" 3x more expensive in my country... also, the translation here started in february 23 of 2014 and is still at chapter 27, so until they reach chapter 45 will take some time... Looks like I'll have to learn japanese asap, then I won't need to worry about it ever again. . . . just need money for that first...

That's it. Sorry about this comment, just wanted to complain a little m(_ _)m.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

I've seen this on a Store near here now that I remember

Gotta go fast

joined Apr 30, 2014

Hmm, after re-reading the first few chapters I feel that the story truly starts at ch3

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

Yeah, you can't really read this here, but meh. Wrote a review on it:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/murcielago/

Basically, I like it although I was apprehensive about reading it. To be honest, most opinions I saw around the internet thought too highly of Kuroko or something like that. I find her likable and amusing, but can't ignore how awful she is. Neither can the series! That really makes it good. The fun action makes it great, though.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

someone in 4chan /u/ did a few chapters of murcielago, it may need qc...

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Hey, it's back!

The Sniper-chan has a flat chest, but her shirt still looks very low-cut.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The bonus chapter was WTF.

To reply you must either login or sign up.