Forum › Chouchou Nannan discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

But to sum it up:
Yes, Takemiya Jin is a female.
Yes, she is gay married.

Hurrah!

Shy is gay marriend in the Fire Emblem game.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

The childhood friend came out sweeter than I expected.
I'm actually a fan of love triangles (minority lol) so I would like to see sis' feelings explored a bit more.

That being said, it'll probably be forever until Takemiya Jin decides to continue this again xD

Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

God bless Takemiya Jin.

Gaymen.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I think Chouchou Nannan 2nd is more like "timeline reset" than "sequel". That had happened before at Mekimeki Oukoku's NanoFate doujins Magical Love Potion and Incomplete Combustion.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^Pretty sure it's a sequel.

joined May 20, 2013

The afterword is great.

In every respect. 2nd-2 was a good conclusion of Nao's history with Sis, but the best part was the afterword for me.

joined Jul 8, 2013

OH THANK GOD THE WORRISOME PART IS OVER!

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

There's good chemistry between those childhood friends. If it continues, the result will be different than the 1st ChouNan which they both ended up going out with different girls as college students. That was so frustrating.

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

Who else really enjoyed TJ's ramble at the end? Soap, games, diets. Brilliant.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

yasssss!

joined Sep 21, 2012

Hah, the last two pages of updates were amusing.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

so "Chouchou Nannan" means "Call and Reply"...
and here I was wondering what did I miss out, trying to find a specific chapter titled "Call and Reply"...

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

okay well i wont watch tamako love story then

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

That being said, it'll probably be forever until Takemiya Jin decides to continue this again xD

I agree with you.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Definitely a good one..

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I really liked this one
also, I think Nao looks better with her hair down

last edited at Jan 8, 2017 1:36AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Hopefully Takemiya Jin gets around to making another Chouchou Nannan doujin. Shino still has to give Chi-chan that winning hand!

Bautistaerica02
joined Jun 6, 2017

Chapter 6 credits HAHAHAHAHAH i know right tamako love story

End in tamago HAHAHAHA

joined Jan 3, 2020

Am I the only one who thinks Chihiro is a terrible person and has no sympathy for her? She comes up with multiple complicated plans to yank Ali's emotions around just so she can play up Ali's desire and force her to be the one to confess.

She lets her jealousy and desire control her actions, which itself isn't great, but on top of that, she does not care at all that she's intentionally and repeatedly hurting the one she supposedly loves.

It's super fucked up. I don't even want her to have a happy ending; she doesn't deserve it.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

^ that comment reads like a reddit unpopular opinion that is actually a mainstream one.

To reply you must either login or sign up.