Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

joined Oct 5, 2016

Damn, lets hope this is the last of the biphobia in this comment thread, I don't want to read any more comments like this. Pure lesbians lmao

No wanting hetero or bi relationships in your yuri story is not really biphobia.

Haha, this is such a "I'm not racist, but..." line

joined Oct 5, 2016

It's hard to understand. If the black-haired protagonist hasn't dropped the guy, that's surprising. If the grey-haired woman hasn't taken up with him, why would the BHP assaulting him "embarrass" her. And why would kissing the BHP be "revenge?" I agree with the guy, assaulting him was wrong, but she shouldn't keep him around, either.

It does kinda feel a bit rushed, the author plainly wants to kick the story into gear fast but it leaves us kinda guessing about a lot of stuff. Hopefully as the story continues it'll be able to slow down a little and flesh things out.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Damn, lets hope this is the last of the biphobia in this comment thread, I don't want to read any more comments like this. Pure lesbians lmao

No wanting hetero or bi relationships in your yuri story is not really biphobia.

It isn't though. I personally have never minded some bi in my yuri, or for that matter would be interested in reading bi stories that weren't primarily yuri. But the people who don't want any, it's not because they don't like bi people in their yuri manga, it's because they don't want guys in their yuri manga. They wouldn't mind a ton of bi characters if the setting was a female-only planet where any desire for men the characters might feel was by definition frustrated.

So it is if anything male-phobic. But, speaking as a guy, you can't be racist against guys because we're so far still top dogs in the social structure so nobody can oppress us. So it's fine.

last edited at Jan 6, 2017 4:44PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

So I have to like bisexual characters? I am not allowed to like lesbian characters?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So I have to like bisexual characters? I am not allowed to like lesbian characters?

Uh, you're supposed to like characters based on their merits as people or as characters propelling the action, rather than based on whether they're lesbian or bi?

joined Aug 23, 2011

There are no bisexuals. She's just lesbian.

joined Aug 11, 2014

I get not wanting guys playing a big part in your yuri - I've complained about that myself, even - but bisexuals? Really? I think I'm starting to understand why so much yuri takes place in girls' schools where nobody has a history and men are a hypothetical concept at most. Really though, is it that hard to just pass over a story if it's about something you're not satisfied by? The tag is right there, it's not like you can miss it.

It's funny though, you don't get this demand for gold star purity with yaoi. There, most stories involve a "straight" guy who discovers his love for dick, and I never see comments complaining about how it's spoiling the genre. If anything, the conflict between gay characters who can only be attracted to the same sex and can't legally have a family with someone they love versus the "straight" characters (actually bisexuals) who have the option of moving on and happily marrying is probably more prevalent in yaoi than it is in yuri, and yet I still don't see this kind of rejection of characters who aren't sufficiently pure. My guess would be that the difference has a lot to do with how women are seen as "tainted" by their associations with men in a way that men aren't with women, and that the distrust of bisexual women is partially an expression of this broader hangup, but that's only a guess.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I feel this story needs a tsundere tag, given the two main characters could give Rin Tosaka a run for her money.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh this looks so good!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think we've beat this bisexual horse quite enough, folks. Yes, she's a sub and enjoys the treatment, but let her take a bit of a break, okay?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Most complaints about NTR, for instance, weren't about bisexuality or the presence of guys, even, but about the unhealthy relationships in general. I also think the bisexual girls are often indistinguishable from the LUGs in bait-and-switch/sad ending story S yuri. Takemiya Jin has those often bisexual straw-haired women that break the protagonists' hearts. Hakamada Mera had Yuki. So people see bisexual and think "bait and switch ending." I also think of Kumiko and Reina. I do think what you prefer to read isnt reflective of anything really. If you complain about it too much, that's silly, though.

I think we've beat this bisexual horse quite enough, folks. Yes, she's a sub and enjoys the treatment, but let her take a bit of a break, okay?

On edit: sounds good.

last edited at Jan 6, 2017 6:25PM

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

I truly like this series. It's a different flavor and pace. Not to fast, but also steady. Characters are really well drawn. Looking forward to more

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I really hope she is just kidding and doesn't want to keep cheating/stupid/leecher boyfriend.......or else she's just pretty dumb.

I like the art but the story isn't making much sense to me so far. So she never dropped the guy? Uh.

Not trying to start the argument again (I rarely even comment), but I too prefer my Yuri without bi. No, I'm not biphobic -- I am bisexual myself, just like the person I'm with atm. It's just sometimes you get a beautiful yuri that ends up becoming het in the final chapters, and usually that's a bummer to me when I'm rooting for a girl X girl finale. I just didn't ignore this one because the art is beautiful.

Edit: I tried to add [spoiler] to my lesbian/bi comment but it didn't work T_T

Yeah I can understand why some people want lesbian and not bi, simply because there are series where it ends with a hetero relationship. However I am not opposed to bi characters, but rather opposed to hetero endings especially when the series builds up that it will be a Yuri ending. That's how I see it though.

EDIT- I am hoping this ends with yuri. It feels like it will but you never know with these kinds of things.

last edited at Jan 6, 2017 9:56PM by

joined Jan 6, 2017

The raw is up to 27 and the English translation is up to 8. You'd all know she already broke up with him if you read 7 and 8 somewhere.

last edited at Jan 6, 2017 10:48PM by Nezchan

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Xils, if it's not translated here yet you might want to spoiler alert that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

^ Got'cha covered, no prob.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

i can relate to her so much lmfao! XD but i didn't stay fixated on him cos i got 99 problems but finding a guy ain't one lolololololo....anyways it will be super cute when they finally fall for each other cos we all know they will~~

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

thank you whoever uploaded this here...
we will try our best for the rest of the chapters, sorry if those translations didnt met ur expectations but will try our best to correct them next time and find someone who can proofread it for better release.

yes please

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Korean yuri is starting to take over my life and I'm completely okay with it. I'm still laughing my ass of with that "My balls" face.

Hope to see more of this here :D

joined Feb 7, 2016

The raw is up to 27 and the English translation is up to 8. You'd all know she already broke up with him if you read 7 and 8 somewhere.

Yessssss

yea y'all about the fear of whatever or the boyfriend stuff-- serious don worry, it's goin to be jus them girls later and they're so cuteee

last edited at Jan 7, 2017 11:49AM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I'm gonna skip this only cos of the bisexuality, don't say that's "biphobic" I just like yuri with women only, not women involved with dudes, even if they are horrible women. I shall agree with the person who doesn't like this because of that. u_u

last edited at Jan 7, 2017 3:03PM by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm gonna skip this only cos of the bisexuality, don't say that's "biphobic" I just like yuri with women only, not women involved with dudes, even if they are horrible women. I shall agree with the person who doesn't like this because of that. u_u

JFC, can we give this a fucking rest already?

joined Jan 7, 2017

Uhm...hypothetically, where could I find the raws?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Uhm...hypothetically, where could I find the raws?

The link to it is right above the chapters lmao

last edited at Jan 8, 2017 4:45PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.