Forum › Wish For One discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I liked it, but what kept getting me was the teapot-girl's name, which created lines like
"I'm kissing putty" -- um, sure, whatever floats your boat.

joined Apr 25, 2013

You could almost say she... turned to putty in her hands.

Joking aside, it was way too short.

Leslie
joined Dec 24, 2016

I can't read this without being a little disturbed throughout the entire thing because Putty looks like an adolescent. I know she's not but every time I look at her I just keep thinking "no... please no... not the lolis..."

Hahha pregnant together... well it could be a lil advantureous! If both need to stop moving too much, who's gonna buy the endless food?!?! XD

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Concept of double pregnancy had appeared since vol.2 (the 1st and 4th story). But I want to discuss only this story and the Lizard Girl part 2. For example, a fairy technically impregnates an OL but ends up being pregnant too. This also goes to Saki-chan, the 3rd daughter of Lizard Girl. She also gets pregnant. But overall, I don't want to think over it so hard. I only enjoy this series so far. If someone can explain about double pregnancy, it will be a little bit helpful. Thanks.

joined May 4, 2013

Crippling depression is what this gave me. May just be me.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I wish yuri would embrace futanari more instead of relying on magic as silly as the one in this manga

joined Jun 12, 2012

"give me ur yuri babies pls"

"uh yea sure"
"wait, fug"
"oh damn, we're both preggers now. whoops lmao"

lol okay

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

This... cute? Lol you people...lol.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I wish yuri would embrace futanari more instead of relying on magic as silly as the one in this manga

Then it would be Futanari not Yuri though?

Is this a thing that would cause a debate? Possibly.

joined Aug 22, 2016

-"Mommy, where do babies come from?"
-"Errmmm, ask your other mom"

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Then it would be Futanari not Yuri though?

Is this a thing that would cause a debate? Possibly.

More like heated arguments lol. I agree 100% that it is NOT yuri if it is futa. I don't go flame futa mangas but I certainly don't read them either - as a huge yuri fan if it was yuri I'd be able to read it.

I think like in some countries where hermaphrodites are considered a 3rd sex, futa / trans etc should be considered its own thing / tag.

Also - a ftm futa could not get a woman pregnant (no sperm) and most of the time natural hermaphrodites couldn't either because various things are not fully developed (but I think it is rarely possible). So you'd probably need to introduce various medical interventions or magic anyways.

last edited at Jan 4, 2017 1:55PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sometimes you run across a comment that makes you raise your eyebrows, and all you can do is give a sad chuckle and a shake of the head, and finally walk away.

Oh, since this isn't a futa doujin, no point bringing the futa-yuri debate over here. We already got a thread on the subject.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Sometimes you run across a comment that makes you raise your eyebrows, and all you can do is give a sad chuckle and a shake of the head, and finally walk away.

Oh, since this isn't a futa doujin, no point bringing the futa-yuri debate over here. We already got a thread on the subject.

If you are referring to my comments, did I say something stupid? I'd rather know what when I do that. And I wasn't going to open a full out yuri-futa debate, just wanted to respond the once.

%ec%8a%a4%ec%bc%80%ec%b9%98
joined Jan 6, 2017

so this is enough to be in charge of tonight's meterial for my delusion. how happy i am.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

umm..... office lady x teapot?

ok that's actually clever

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I didn't notice before that on the first page she made tea using the pot she came from.

80b65ca647a372e4e1adc4d6cdb032aca75339c4_hq
joined Apr 20, 2017

lmao her name is puty in Argentina means "bitch" "slut"

joined Jan 5, 2019

This was cute! Now I wanna see a sequel where it shows the kids...

Me too me too

joined Jan 5, 2019

So, will she give birth to a fairy?)
Ps: Really cute manga)

I hope so I cuz a human/fairy hibrid will be extremely cute and be popular with friends to use her fairy powers to help people not for their bad stuff.

To reply you must either login or sign up.