Forum › Pure Water Adolescence discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I just wish the artist would be commissioned to do a whole new series, I love their work so much.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

one of the first yuri i read after i found this site, and one of the few age-gap i like.
i think the time is ripe to re-read it, and the other work of this artist too...

joined Jan 8, 2014

Kyaa!!!!

joined Sep 15, 2013

I had to re read this to make sense of the latest chapter, but damn i can't believe that the last chapter had come out 6 years ago

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I had to re read this to make sense of the latest chapter, but damn i can't believe that the last chapter had come out 6 years ago

^ Well, if you discount the 'cute' side chapter about kiyo and her future gf - that was added last year.

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So all the girls are lesbians. If only it was that easy in real life.

You could always write your own realistic fanfiction. Something like the teacher breaks it off with Nanao after her parents discovered the relationship and then they forced her to marry the son of one of her mom's friends, the shortie and the girl with the short hair break up because they "grew out" of that "phase." Makiko and Kiyo continue dating up until college, but then Makiko goes to South America as an exchange student, while there, some dudebro gets her pregnant after she got drunk and has a one-night stand with the guy. Kiyo, unable to cope with the heartbreak, becomes a promiscuous girl who ends up with the same fate as Makiko.

Yikes...

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

YES THESE TWO GOT TOGETHER

kiyo was actually one of my favourite characters who I wanted to see more of, even though we didnt see the chapter they got together in, im super glad that they both had a happy ending (and also omg they are super cute) yayyyyy

Img_20161218_184035_067
joined Dec 13, 2016

Wow this is so good. I want an update already. Ahahahahaha

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wow this is so good. I want an update already. Ahahahahaha

You're really starting to sound like this.

Cut it out.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I like this sooo much but I miss one chapter, I mean, when the last duo start going out? I re-read the serie and I saw that Kiyo was in love with Nanao, the other was in love with Kiyo and Kiyo said "Is there a reason you didn't tell them about us?" in page 5 so when they start dating? I wanna read that chapter, should be beautiful q.q but even whitout it, I really enjoy this and the fact of continuing the serie 10 years later xD

last edited at Jan 7, 2017 12:19PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

At this point, the only surprise for these girls would be if someone they knew 'came out' as straight, lol. Anyway, awesome chapter. Nanao is as cute as ever!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think one of the things I really like about Nanao is that she's so painfully earnest about everything, to the point of overthinking simple things, and yet has the capacity to unconsciously be a total dork at times.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So looking at the notes on the series page, there's still one un-translated chapter from the re-release? Or am I reading that wrong?

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

So looking at the notes on the series page, there's still one un-translated chapter from the re-release? Or am I reading that wrong?

There's a few pages titled Married Life.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

In one of the chapters posted here? Or not translated yet? You're going to have to be more specific.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like this sooo much but I miss one chapter, I mean, when the last duo start going out? I re-read the serie and I saw that Kiyo was in love with Nanao, the other was in love with Kiyo and Kiyo said "Is there a reason you didn't tell them about us?" in page 5 so when they start dating? I wanna read that chapter, should be beautiful q.q but even whitout it, I really enjoy this and the fact of continuing the serie 10 years later xD

We saw in that chapter (chatting in our pjs) Kiyo already gave up on Nanao - what you might have missed is the new following chapter that was added only last year about Kiyo and her friend who is in love with her - but Kiyo doesn't know it.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pure_water_adolescence_cute

So there is no chapter about it but they must of hooked up at some point between then and graduation.

last edited at Jan 8, 2017 9:21AM

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Gosh, I love this manga. Such great after story as well.

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

In one of the chapters posted here? Or not translated yet? You're going to have to be more specific.

Not here, and not translated yet. Five-page extra from Hakusensha's collected edition, which—for a brief period—actually had every chapter of Junsui.

(There's also a new afterword, cover images, bonus colour illustrations, etc., which I imagine will come with that chapter)

joined Oct 13, 2014

Still love it

joined Jan 8, 2017

what a story. this is reaaallllyyy ggooooddd. love it.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Gosh, I love this manga. Such great after story as well.

Kinda random, but I love your avatar... Melissa is awesome.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Omg I did not expect an update on this.
Pure Water Adolescence has to be one of my favorite manga. I almost choked when I saw the update.
Now i gotta read it all over again aaghh~~ it's just so good.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

I just wish the artist would be commissioned to do a whole new series, I love their work so much.

She's had a series running in Rakuen for a while now, but it looks pretty het.

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Oh wow! It's been a while to see a new update on this completed manga after ...9 years?

New chapter! It is good to see them well past studenthood.

To reply you must either login or sign up.