Forum › Pure Water Adolescence discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Cute but we need more work with this series!!

Your wish has been answered.

Now that one was nice. I didn't take the time to look up kanji or words I didn't immediately recognize, but I still got enough out of it. I mean Nanao actually, (real spoiler) right after graduation, voluntarily came out in front of her friends about her and Matsumoto-sensei. And it provoked Abi and Kiiko coming out too! And there's another couple in the background!

I hope somebody picks this short extra up soon. I suppose if nobody else does, I'll get to it myself eventually, but who knows when?

Yeah, hopefully someone pick this one up soon. I love this series a lot.

Its nice to see the girl who was in love with Nanao finally got someone as well. They only hinted that the girl with the ponytail had a thing for her, but they never showed any sort of development, so i hope theres an extra focusing only on those 2 characters.

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Cute but we need more work with this series!!

Your wish has been answered.

Now that one was nice. I didn't take the time to look up kanji or words I didn't immediately recognize, but I still got enough out of it. I mean Nanao actually, (real spoiler) right after graduation, voluntarily came out in front of her friends about her and Matsumoto-sensei. And it provoked Abi and Kiiko coming out too! And there's another couple in the background!

I hope somebody picks this short extra up soon. I suppose if nobody else does, I'll get to it myself eventually, but who knows when?

Lililicious is doing it.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Dat handholding at the end tho. Pretty sweet, thanks a bunch for the translation, Lililicious.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Short and sweet. And what a refreshing scanlation team-up!!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So all the girls are lesbians. If only it was that easy in real life.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I'm glad that Kiyo is happy as well. I want more of sensei though.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

KIYOOOOOOO T_T I'm glad, so glad!

joined Apr 15, 2013

In the wild, lesbians are known to flock in hordes no smaller than 3. Unfortunately this encourages the formation of various types of love polyhedrons (as can be seen in like half the content on the Reader).

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

You could always write your own realistic fanfiction. Something like the teacher breaks it off with Nanao after her parents discovered the relationship and then they forced her to marry the son of one of her mom's friends, the shortie and the girl with the short hair break up because they "grew out" of that "phase." Makiko and Kiyo continue dating up until college, but then Makiko goes to South America as an exchange student, while there, some dudebro gets her pregnant after she got drunk and has a one-night stand with the guy. Kiyo, unable to cope with the heartbreak, becomes a promiscuous girl who ends up with the same fate as Makiko.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Age gap <3

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was great :)

Was this a long untranslated end to the tank or is this something the mangaka drew recently to round it off or something? Best would be if it was the start of a new work about their after graduation relationships :) but I can't see that being likely.

I would have loved to see how Kiyo got a girlfriend too! Gona have to go back and read it to see if her GF was at that sleep over or we see her in other classroom scenes.

last edited at Jan 6, 2017 1:28PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

That was great :)

Was this a long untranslated end to the tank or is this something the mangaka drew recently to round it off or something? Best would be if it was the start of a new work about their after graduation relationships :) but I can't see that being likely.

I think it was recently released, could be totally wrong though.

I would have loved to see how Kiyo got a girlfriend too! Gona have to go back and read it to see if her GF was at that sleep over or we see her in other classroom scenes.

Yeah, i hope we get a chapter where we get to see how they got together. She first appears in this chapter where they show how she knows Kiyo has feelings for Nanao and how her feelings for Kiyo are one-sided.

E45afc863d55cd80c9ab7f52ecfd8c84
joined Jul 19, 2016

What a wonderful addition.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Friend is finally happy, nice . Now only the other teacher left.

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

How incredibly nice. I never thought there would be more and its so great. I just wished it would be a part of the physical release.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nya-chan posted:

Have you tried starting your game over on easy mode?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

So just the "Married Life" chapter is left?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Finger holding, a new level of lewdness that needs censor bars

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Awesomeness. I had no idea Kiyo hooked up with someone else too that's great, they seem like a sweet couple.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Well, that was a nice surprise. I didn't think there was more to this series.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nya-chan posted:

Have you tried starting your game over on easy mode?

That would be "lives in the Castro", wouldn't it?

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

I don't remember much from this series but apparently everyone is gay? No complaints here, that was super cute.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Awwwwwwwwww That's so Freakin adorable!

joined Feb 23, 2016

So much yuri love in that girl group (OvO)

joined May 11, 2016

i'ed like to order another 100 chapters please

To reply you must either login or sign up.