Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

joined Aug 10, 2016

Wait a minute, did this artist really reference the great Korean communist without balls meme? Hell yeah.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

uh... ok...
not much to say, all 6 chapters together feel like a single really short chapter.

joined Sep 19, 2014

I wish the chapters were longer but I like it for the moment I wanna see more !
(The artist's nickname is making me hungry btw)

last edited at Jan 6, 2017 1:53AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Is that a tattoo I spy?

Edit: Guess she has more than one.

YEAH :D
Her design is super cool, I think she's such a badass, personality-wise too

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I read chapter 6 first and I got confused, then I realized what I did ('''-_-)

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

Another adult life story ruined by bisexuality. No thank you, I'll take lesbians or nothing at all.

did I just read that horrible sentence with my own two eyes? whatever buddy, you won't be missed.

anyways even the damn title of this is relatable, bless whoever is translatin this

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Another adult life story ruined by bisexuality. No thank you, I'll take lesbians or nothing at all.

that's pretty biphobic

I don't care what your sexuality is, but I want pure lesbians in my lesbian romance stories. It's not yuri if a dude did something with a girl, period. Oh well.

Damn, lets hope this is the last of the biphobia in this comment thread, I don't want to read any more comments like this. Pure lesbians lmao

Aside from that, it's actually really refreshing that our main character is bi and knows it. Not sure if she's out to her friends or not (last chapter is pretty ambiguous about that) but instead of struggling with the fact that the girl she likes is a girl, its more the girl she likes is a girl she saw hanging around with her current boyf, which is super interesting.

To those people saying "wait, what, she still likes her boyfriend???" i don't think its that at all, I think its more that this "other woman" is so totally her type that it's pissed her off. How dare my boyfriend manage to attract someone so perfect! kind of thing

I still think the whole thing is a misunderstanding, but by that point our MC is gonna be crushing on this girl so badly that it won't even matter. I also have the feeling that this boyfriend is gonna be a bit of a doormat, but we'll see

Untitled-1
joined Jan 5, 2017

thank you whoever uploaded this here...
we will try our best for the rest of the chapters, sorry if those translations didnt met ur expectations but will try our best to correct them next time and find someone who can proofread it for better release.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Finally it got uploaded?

Nice!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Damn, lets hope this is the last of the biphobia in this comment thread, I don't want to read any more comments like this. Pure lesbians lmao

No wanting hetero or bi relationships in your yuri story is not really biphobia.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

thank you whoever uploaded this here...
we will try our best for the rest of the chapters, sorry if those translations didnt met ur expectations but will try our best to correct them next time and find someone who can proofread it for better release.

They're fine, you can't get anything perfect on your first try. Looking forward to more translated chapters.

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's here! Great! I really like the idea in this webcomic.

joined Dec 15, 2014

Am Korean, read all the not-translated latest chapters, and I gotta say....

Guys, this is the CUTEST Korean Yuri you're ever gonna see

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Oh, nice to see it in better quality.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

woah this is good

Wild Bubblebutt
joined Jan 6, 2017

No wanting hetero or bi relationships in your yuri story is not really biphobia.

So hypothetically, if I said that I want to see pure straight people in my comic and that it is ruined by homosexuality, I don't sound homophobic at all? It's LGBT for a reason, not LG and sometimes B and T when it's convenient.

last edited at Jan 6, 2017 8:28AM

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

this is last thing im going to say about this, but saying that is what makes you biphobic. people are bisexual irl and their sexuality should be respected even in yuri. Let us enjoy our Korean yuri without your "pure lesbian" rulebook.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

So hypothetically, if I said that I want to see pure straight people in my comic and that it is ruined by homosexuality, I don't sound homophobic at all? It's LGBT for a reason, not LG and sometimes B and T when it's convenient.

+1

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Colored webtoons are nice and I liked the both girls.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Man, I enjoy that art a lot.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

So double Tsundere power for the win? I can deal with that.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Love-hate relationship is a common trope used in romance genre, but it's rarely used in yuri. They are so fun to be read, definitely following this series

I like the art but the story isn't making much sense to me so far. So she never dropped the guy? Uh.

Not trying to start the argument again (I rarely even comment), but I too prefer my Yuri without bi. No, I'm not biphobic -- I am bisexual myself, just like the person I'm with atm. It's just sometimes you get a beautiful yuri that ends up becoming het in the final chapters, and usually that's a bummer to me when I'm rooting for a girl X girl finale. I just didn't ignore this one because the art is beautiful.

Edit: I tried to add [spoiler] to my lesbian/bi comment but it didn't work T_T

last edited at Jan 6, 2017 1:36PM by

Img_2639
joined Nov 25, 2016

Yes to this. ^

And fuck, this is so good so far. Love it!! <3

last edited at Jan 6, 2017 2:04PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's hard to understand. If the black-haired protagonist hasn't dropped the guy, that's surprising. If the grey-haired woman hasn't taken up with him, why would the BHP assaulting him "embarrass" her. And why would kissing the BHP be "revenge?" I agree with the guy, assaulting him was wrong, but she shouldn't keep him around, either.

To reply you must either login or sign up.