Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Ooooooh. Nice.
I'm just excited for more Korean yuri. Seems interesting so far. Hopefully it doesn't let me down

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

Other sites have it a bit further then it does on dynasty right now, but it does get better

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

Another adult life story ruined by bisexuality. No thank you, I'll take lesbians or nothing at all.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

The narration seemed a bit disjointed, but I'll stick around.

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

Another adult life story ruined by bisexuality. No thank you, I'll take lesbians or nothing at all.

that's pretty biphobic

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 8:12PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

that's pretty biphobic

hey it's their loss.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh my gwad what is up with the lack of comments?
This is just so great and awesome and I can't stop squeeling and fangirling, I also really like the art, just, OSSOM!
Thanks so much for uploading, and I'm definitely looking forward to more :D

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 8:30PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

that's pretty biphobic

hey it's their loss.

True that.

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

I love this series.

joined Jul 22, 2016

It was going well, but... eh? Does the black haired girl still like that trashy boyfriend??

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

It was going well, but... eh? Does the black haired girl still like that trashy boyfriend??

I know right? wth?

joined Jan 8, 2014

....I wanna see this, but I also want alot of the others too....ok ill shut up, when it takes forever thats just an excuse to re-read right?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh shit hell yeah, I'm super pumped it got re-edited and is on Dynasty now
Now people will actually read this
It's super A+

Ok lol, why isn't the Bisexual tag there tho, it's like the entire point/plot twist of their meeting

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 9:17PM

Self%20portrait%202015%20finished%20-tumblr
joined Apr 28, 2015

This is hilariously good. Can't wait for more

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

More Korean webcomics! Yay!

Oh shit hell yeah, I'm super pumped it got re-edited and is on Dynasty now
Now people will actually read this
It's super A+

Ok lol, why isn't the Bisexual tag there tho, it's like the entire point/plot twist of their meeting

Because for tagging purposes, nothing to warrant the tag has happened yet. Alice of Office Romance Division was a (informed) man hunter, but that doesn't have the tag, because it doesn't warrant it.

Edit: I guess it does according to the admins lol

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 9:36PM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Seems pretty zany, fun so far.

Looks like incoming heartbreak for shy, adoring coworker-girl.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Because for tagging purposes, nothing to warrant the tag has happened yet.

Wait what do you mean it hasnt happened yet?
*catches bff with another girl*
*ironically swoons about said girl half the time we see her*
The main point of the entire series, is the idea that mc obviously likes guys, has a boyfriend, and even under an exceptionally badly-timed first meeting, is completely charmed by "the other woman". Her talking about her "type" obviously shows that she's into women too.

Alice of Office Romance Division was a (informed) man hunter, but that doesn't have the tag, because it doesn't warrant it.

(ps, the spoiler tagged text is definitely a spoiler)
That's true, but it's probs cus no one bothered to tag it tbh, or cus it's not as present in the story.
But if it's about the part it plays, well, the main character and the other girl being bisexual is definitely an important plot element. As you can see from another previous comment, ppl who are biphobic are getting triggered, because well yeah, it's present enough so that you can't ignore it. The bisexual isn't just warranted when you see a character make out with both a guy and a girl or something, it shouldn't need such strict criteria to "warrant"/justify it being a tag.
It's like how this is tagged as such because the mc clearly has experience with men, and only had such experiences before plot happened, but decided that she preferred her female co-worker instead. It might not be "in your face", but it's certainly there.

Edit: yeah (◡‿◡✿)

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 9:46PM

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

that's pretty biphobic

I don't care what your sexuality is, but I want pure lesbians in my lesbian romance stories. It's not yuri if a dude did something with a girl, period. Oh well.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

that's pretty biphobic

I don't care what your sexuality is, but I want pure lesbians in my lesbian romance stories. It's not yuri if a dude did something with a girl, period. Oh well.

Dude, leave it at the door. I doubt anyone is impressed with your Gold Star Or Nuttin' stance, and it'll be good if you don't put down bisexuals as impure so dial it back a bit.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I know right? wth?

i knooow! The heck is up with that :s

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I know that feeling, onee-chan.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Because for tagging purposes, nothing to warrant the tag has happened yet. Alice of Office Romance Division was a (informed) man hunter, but that doesn't have the tag, because it doesn't warrant it.

Edit: I guess it does according to the admins lol

If the bisexual girl is actually shown doing anything with guys then it's usually tagged with Het. Bisexual is usually just used as a warning for the people triggered by anything not pure yuri that one or more of the girl's is into guys, no matter if it's shown in the manga or not.

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 10:56PM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Is that a tattoo I spy?

Edit: Guess she has more than one. Anyone know: does Korea not have the same aversion to tattoos that most Asian countries do, or is it just a sign of how progressive this artist is?

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 11:02PM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Cute. I'm in for now.

...The third panel with the two girls ladies each other reminded me of FF. So glad the black-hair girl's personality was so "loud" that association was shattered.

The last scene was...a bit odd for me, with the boyfriend being mentioned again. (I kind of thought he had the "ex" label by this point.) This toon seems to be straightforward though, so I guess whatever this is will be cleared up in the next chap.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.