Forum › Pulse discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined May 21, 2015

My heart went full-on dokidoki the whole time i was reading the latest chapter :3

Tweenbot
joined Nov 26, 2016

This chapter was super sweet but a weird one to see so early in a season. It's gonna be interesting how things at the hospital unfold after the last three chapters since Mel is gonna be in some serious shit after straight-up assaulting a guy.

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Really beautiful episode <3 With a funny end :) Just stunning how their eyes show the feelings. Shy Lynn, comforting Mel and tender passion in the air. Their bond a bit stronger. Lynn confessed "in a way" . And Mel is probably somewhere at " I like you a lot and you matter to me" . So the game is still on :) This love needs more time to evolve and in this story things just won't go easy on it I think.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

An entire chapter with only sex. Who can complain?

Though i have to say the holidays kinda lessen the feelings.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

If someone missed pre-order for Pulse, you can still buy vol. 1

We have 25 volumes left. More info > http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/153958895031/psst-we-updated-our-shop

.... I want more info on where the order is...its embarassing to even say how long it's been, and even tho I look forward to other eng volume releases, I might be hesitant to support again without a definite shipping date... :/ ...anyway, feeling frustrated/dooped

If you want, write to me on FB https://www.facebook.com/alextasha3M/ and I might be able to answer the questions.

As for shipping itself. It's always hard to predict when you will get the package. I've got package from Ratana once after 2 weeks, once almost after over a month, once it was 3 weeks.

joined Jan 8, 2014

You respond too fast... I just logged back on to delete the post...it either gets here or it doesnt I guess, good luck with future pre-orders

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

ill be honest, I wasn't very fund of this author her stories were not really sticking with me. But I misjudged her/him. Pulse is wonderful! def looking forward a next chapter from this comic as well as any future work from her/him!

Img_20161218_184035_067
joined Dec 13, 2016

any spoiler for episode 31 there?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

not yet :P I will post at Thursday as always. On tumblr and FB :)

Img_20161218_184035_067
joined Dec 13, 2016

not yet :P I will post at Thursday as always. On tumblr and FB :)

Guess I'll stick to my FB for 2 days to wait.

(_ _")

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 6:29PM

Alextasha Uploader
Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

So....we know what's going to happen (Fan Theory):

-her heart's going to have something go wrong, and she'll probably be in a coma or something before she can make her desire for a heart transplant known to anyone else

-doctor's going to passionately convince everyone it's what she wants and everyone's going to be all down for it

-Oh no! no heart avaiable

-Conveniently redhead dies, possibly doctor does it herself or donates her heart for blonde willingly

-blonde and doctor live happily ever after with a little bit of the redhead carrying on her memory

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 6:12AM

Img_20161218_184035_067
joined Dec 13, 2016

-her heart's going to have something go wrong, and she'll probably be in a coma or something before she can make her desire for a heart transplant known to anyone else

-doctor's going to passionately convince everyone it's what she wants and everyone's going to be all down for it

-Conveniently redhead dies, possibly doctor does it herself or donates her heart for blonde willingly

-blonde and doctor live happily ever after with a little bit of the redhead carrying on her memory

What? Cliché overload dude. And where is the role of the doctor's ex here?

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

What? Cliché overload dude. And where is the role of the doctor's ex here?

Implying the current story and situation is not cliché at all :/

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Jul 1, 2016

Police looking for brain Mel's Sievers :D .
Her heart fall between her le... is in Lynn hands.
Please call to Crystal.
:D :D :D

Img_20161218_184035_067
joined Dec 13, 2016

I want to ask something. -_- is Crystal Gale a lesbian?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Weeeellll.... Screen from ep. 18 :3

Img_20161218_184035_067
joined Dec 13, 2016

Weeeellll.... Screen from ep. 18 :3

Ohh... Thanks. >.> I have forgotten this scene. >.>

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep. 31 - A cute morning after <3 No sneaking out of bed cos morning cuddles are a must even if just for a moment :)
So now comes the aftermath of the violent confrontation with the scumbag. Gonna get a bit stormy :/
Crystal is great. Funny and wise :) One of those hard to find friends. And ofcourse damn pretty :) I wonder why Sue the EX will appear. I hope not as that scumbags lawyer. Maybe she was Mel's mentor during her studies. And is now some medical hotshot. She looks kind of bitchy and will stir things up :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Sep 22, 2016

Any Spoilers ?

Alextasha Uploader
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/pulse

There is also special FOR FREE

To reply you must either login or sign up.