Forum › Renai Kowai discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

No, don't get me wrong - she's free to draw all what she wants. I just told that if she starts drawing some het-manga this may for me (i speak only for myself) really painful and disaster. I love Kazushiro and her work, so, for me it being somehow "betrayed". But i don't say that she "betray" me or something. I just leave this place and start crying in my pillow alone. And continue love her. Painful love, yeah.

P.S. Don't get me wrong again. I really don't mind about "het and other stuff" (even if i dislike this) in yuri manga (if it have a yuri-ending ONLY, not the het one). I just don't get this stuff, if some mangaka like Kazushiro, who a "pure yuri-mangaka" starts doing another stuff like het or rape or something. That's what i'm talking about. Conservatism. ))

P.S.S. Damn, my english sucks.

I understand. I think i would feel like that if my favorite yuri artist, Takemiya Jin, started doing a het series too. Well, not crying on the pillow bad, but i'll definitely feel like i might not see another yuri story from her if she gets to passionate of succesful with that story.

P.S. Don't worry, your english was not bad at all.

I'm honestly OK with Kazushiro drawing whatever she wants. Just wait for this series to complete and hope the next one is yuri.

I think people are OK with Kazushirto drawing whatever she wants too. This is not her first het series at all. It's the baiting part everyone is complaining about, which is quite rare for her to do it.

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 2:09AM

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I for one...don't seem to dislike it too much? The setting and characters seem gripping enough in the usual kuzushiro style art with a very nice touch on panelling.
Doumoto and Sakurai actually very well relate to me and my friend (with me as Doumoto). Except that I'm not into him or will ever be. And that's where im scared the manga will take direction because it'll most likely end up as the typical shounen het manga with a token lesbian. Whether Doumoto is bi or not doesn't matter (even tho it should) so long as her "appreciation of girls" remain a running schtick.

joined Jan 16, 2016

I'm honestly OK with Kazushiro drawing whatever she wants. Just wait for this series to complete and hope the next one is yuri.

yuri just doesnt sell. unfortunate but its true.

I don't understand, if yuri doesn't sell why have yuri-bait when you can have just het?

like i said, she could be trying to double-dip. i dont know. this is all speculation, none of us have kuzushiro added on skype.

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

I understand. I think i would feel like that if my favorite yuri artist, Takemiya Jin, started doing a het series too. Well, not crying on the pillow bad, but i'll definitely feel like i might not see another yuri story from her if she gets to passionate of succesful with that story.

P.S. Don't worry, your english was not bad at all.

If Takemiya-sama leave us (me) too, this would be hell of a 2017 year for me...

P.S. Try my best! Thanks!

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

Kuzushiro draw this and this is not a yuri and even more this might be a het? Seriously?? Worst day ever, right after Minase-sensei leave us. Damn...

Minase Ruruu? what happened to her?

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

If Takemiya-sama leave us (me) too, this would be hell of a 2017 year for me...

P.S. Try my best! Thanks!

Haha, don't worry about that, she's nowhere near close to leave us. She's even producing a new yuri centric magazine this year with several other high profile yuri authors and some non-yuri authors trying their luck on yuri.

P.S. No problem. BTW where does your profile pic comes from?

like i said, she could be trying to double-dip. i dont know. this is all speculation, none of us have kuzushiro added on skype.

Someone needs to get her skype and try to get some answers ASAP!!
No, but seriously, i don't understand why would she try her hand at yuribait after so many yuri stories. I'll try to investigate if it is indeed yuribait or if it does have full yuri.

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

Haha, don't worry about that, she's nowhere near close to leave us. She's even producing a new yuri centric magazine this year with several other high profile yuri authors and some non-yuri authors trying their luck on yuri.

P.S. No problem. BTW where does your profile pic comes from?

Wow! Thats a great news! My sanity points recover thanks to you! And I remember, she's saying that she loves yuri very much and don't quiet this. Somewhere in credit page in one of her work. ))

P.S. Oh, it's "Best Misfortune Waifu for Best Luckiest Lifu" Yamashiro, from KanColle. In specific, author of this pic is Nagomi. ))

Someone needs to get her skype and try to get some answers ASAP!!
No, but seriously, i don't understand why would she try her hand at yuribait after so many yuri stories. I'll try to investigate if it is indeed yuribait or if it does have full yuri.

Everyone here waiting your investigating! Fighto dayo~! ))

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 4:23AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Wow! Thats a great news! My sanity points recover thanks to you! And I remember, she's saying that she loves yuri very much and don't quiet this. Somewhere in credit page in one of her work. ))

P.S. Oh, it's "Best Misfortune Waifu for Best Luckiest Lifu" Yamashiro, from KanColle. In specific, author of this pic is Nagomi. ))

Yeah, she does like to write yuri a lot. Thats why i'm not worried about her leaving the genre anytime soon.

P.S. I can't seem to find anything from that author, care to share a link with me?

Everyone here waiting your investigating! Fighto dayo~! ))

I'm not promising much, since i have to reach out someone else to get info on untranlated works, but i'll try my best :D

joined Dec 30, 2013

Yeah, she does like to write yuri a lot. Thats why i'm not worried about her leaving the genre anytime soon.

P.S. I can't seem to find anything from that author, care to share a link with me?

I'm not promising much, since i have to reach out someone else to get info on untranlated works, but i'll try my best :D

I don't surprise if Takemiya-sama actually gay. ))

P.S. Here Nagomi and her pics - https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=%E2%9C%93&tags=nagomi_%28mokatitk%29+&ms=1

But still, we all believe in you!

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 5:31AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

P.S. Here Nagomi and her pics - https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=%E2%9C%93&tags=nagomi_%28mokatitk%29+&ms=1

But still, we all believe in you!

Wouldn't be surprised either. Anyways, thanks a lot for the encouragement, i'll let everyone know as soon as i can if this one is pure bait or if it has actual yuri in it.

Also, thanks a lot for the link, i loved the art style the moment i saw your profile pic.

joined Dec 30, 2013

Wouldn't be surprised either. Anyways, thanks a lot for the encouragement, i'll let everyone know as soon as i can if this one is pure bait or if it has actual yuri in it.

Also, thanks a lot for the link, i loved the art style the moment i saw your profile pic.

No problem! You did it for the Great Justice! And we all support you!

You're welcome! Nagomi have a very good art-style! Especially i love her Haguro and Yamashiro ))

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Honestly, the day Jin wrote het would probably be the day the Earth froze over, so I'll take solace in that.

Not interested in this if it's going to turn het, so I don't blame the preemptive drop. The last few pages already suggest a het ending anyways.

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 6:27AM

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

you guys know that Kuzushiro has written non yuri manga before and done a lot of shounen manga. Her alt name is Katsuragi Hajime. look it up, she's done non yuri before....

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

I'm pretty sure she did a lot of non-yuri series before she even did yuri, stop worrying over nothing and read the manga and let her live.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Honestly, the day Jin wrote het would probably be the day the Earth froze over, so I'll take solace in that.

Yeah, thank god we don't have to worry about that anytime soon.

you guys know that Kuzushiro has written non yuri manga before and done a lot of shounen manga. Her alt name is Katsuragi Hajime. look it up, she's done non yuri before....

Thats not the issue here, the issue its that its bait, which is something Kuzushiro has never done before in any of her non-yuri series before.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yeah and she is good at it. I think it will be good. Yuri-bait is bad of course but we all read Stretch until end.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Yeah and she is good at it. I think it will be good. Yuri-bait is bad of course but we all read Stretch until end.

We all did and that was a silly ride.

I trust Kuzushiro-sensei in the end, I haven't read raws but there is still a lot of story left

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

She doesn't seem to use the term necessarily, but she has said she's lived for a long time with her female partner so I figure that's pretty much the same thing. She's also made it very, very clear that the only thing she wants to draw is yuri.

Image_1_small
joined Dec 2, 2016

She doesn't seem to use the term necessarily, but she has said she's lived for a long time with her female partner so I figure that's pretty much the same thing. She's also made it very, very clear that the only thing she wants to draw is yuri.

She's a lesbian. Erica Friedman interviewed her a couple years back, and her twitter information says so as well.

joined Dec 30, 2013

Nezchan, Raz, you both like a Bird's of Happy for me right now. Goddess, bless Takemiya-sama. And you, Nezchan, Raz! :D

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 10:28AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

She's a lesbian. Erica Friedman interviewed her a couple years back, and her twitter information says so as well.

Well, there you go then. I was going off of the afterword for KiLa KiLa and some comments in the forum about it at the time. Have to sit down and read her interview with Friedman.

A number of authors are lesbians or bi women. Morinaga Milk, Morishima Akiko, Amano Shuninta, Fujio, etc. My guess is the majority of female yuri authors are into girls in RL, although obviously I'd have no way to confirm that.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Kuzushiro is a woman?!! So many gay(ish) women being mangakas, it's so good!! __
Kuuuu, this made my day shine even brighter!!!
Now..awww I was suspecting it wasn't fully yuri because of the dude, that girl seems...bi or something..oh well, it was nice,surely we will get other nice jobs from her.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

i was into this until the ending :/

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kal3d posted:

Phil posted:

I think I'll just see if this gets continued. The first chapter was rather strange with the whole "appreciating girls" and "I don't dislike you because you don't mind my stupidity". And maybe I'm going face blind but the faces look really alike.

e: on the other hand, this might be one of those gag series where no progress in the relationship department ever happens anyway.

That's my bet! is just a gag so if it turns yuri or het we will only know (and maybe) in the end or in some bonus time skip chapter.
But... Yeah, I was going to read it but when I saw the synopsis I didn't feel like it anymore, and now I find this, is almost funny

I don't think Kuzushiro would just bait a part of her audience if she didn't intend to deliver in the future. But i think its best to just wait to hear some spoilers in the future.

BTW, did you read it?

Nope, my connection is pretty slow so it didn't load in dynasty, only the first pages showing girls... I moved to batoto and that's where I saw the synopsis, I wouldn't mind a slice of life but if the guy is interested in a girl who shows interest in other girls hmmmm, there's a high possibility of "just a phase" ending.

joined Oct 8, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/renai_kowai_ch01#30

Hobbies: Appreciating girls

Moshi moshi, bait desu

To reply you must either login or sign up.