Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Ai and Chie prove again why they are my favourite in this manga.

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

AiChie OTP of all time

joined Jul 27, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch34#14

Omg, I wonder what will happen in vol. 7~
So curious >.<

Might be a confession or their first kiss.
I can't see anything from here: https://jlist.com/adm1086

There's definitely an AiChie kiss in volume 9 tho
Spoilers: https://jlist.com/ada253

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch34#14

Omg, I wonder what will happen in vol. 7~
So curious >.<

I should have written "Volume X" to make it more clear that it was just a joke. I wouldn't put actual spoilers in.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

this art-style reminds me of "maka maka" i wonder if its the same artist...

Edit: It most certainly is ^.^'

It's interesting to see how much the art style has changed from the first chapters to now. You can see how the lines were way thicker and bolder, and now everything just looks better and delicate.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

September posted:

It's interesting to see how much the art style has changed from the first chapters to now. You can see how the lines were way thicker and bolder, and now everything just looks better and delicate.

Indeed, my friend was avoiding this because of the artstyle but now it looks better and he enjoy it... To me, at first it remind me of Gokujo (the crazy annoying girls) and I thought it was about gyarus xD

joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, the first volume is a little undercooked, both art and tone-wise, but I think it shaped up quick once Torajirou saw that putting heavy reciprocal flirting and generally slightly more chill situations was a better idea.

I also just noticed Chie's pinky ring. Is she going to be wearing one all the time from now on? That would be yet another cute little touch.

[anon]_zoku_sayonara_zetsubou_sensei_-_06_[ef044889].mkv_snapshot_14.45_[2013.11.19_22.41.04]
joined Oct 24, 2013

This artist is not capable of drawing characters that aren't fat fucks.

E45afc863d55cd80c9ab7f52ecfd8c84
joined Jul 19, 2016

I don't even know what to say to this. Just sounds hateful to me. I hope you learn to be a nicer person.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not cool, dude.

Not sure if trolling or assumes everything that's not a size 0 is fat. Don't really care either way, let it end here.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Bruh I can't even with ch 82 lmao

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Your sense of aesthetics is terrible and you should feel bad.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

It's a new year try being a nicer person for a change.
Also I think it's refreshing to see some nice curbs and roundedness on girls, you sometimes get so tired of the same cliche high school girls. Plus I find the chubby girls in this manga supper sexy and cute! The author is also drawing a more realistic body type in my opinion.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ahh exhibitionism...Don't tempt me !

"Not at school" oooh so they will at home? Maybe they're not as innocent as we thought !

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Frankly, these kids are closer to the Amanchu version: "Fun for all, and all for fun!"

last edited at Jan 1, 2017 6:23PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

"Not at school" oooh so they will at home? Maybe they're not as innocent as we thought !

Yeah, that bit brought me up short. All in all the subtext there is rapidly becoming text.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I guess your new years resolution wasn't to be a nice person.

Also - they are nowhere near fat.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

That kind of complaint is like saying of a series about chibi people "This artist is incapable of drawing people without dumb big-headed midgets."

That's the style of V.E. There are even lanky, skinny, and athletic people in this series. But showing them with curves or chubby cheeks doesn't imply they're all "fat fucks".

PS: I call projection and self-hatred.

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Have you guys heard of "Don't feed the trolls"?
People like that aren't interested in your arguments. Ignore them, quietly downvote them, block them. If you have the authority, delete their posts. But don't shower them with attention.

last edited at Jan 1, 2017 8:51PM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

There was a chapter of them kissing already. No subtext there between those two.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

There was a chapter of them kissing already. No subtext there between those two.

Which? I don't recall that.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Which? I don't recall that.

Chapter 14

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Nao and I would really get along. Also, how do Mahiru and Mahiro cope when they have to go home?

Horrible comment but made me laugh.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

exhibitionism gives me life

To reply you must either login or sign up.