Forum › Is there any way to change username?

Ninooooooooooooooo
joined Dec 21, 2015

Just wondering cause I don't like my current username and I don't want to have to make a new account just to change my name.

Untitled
joined Aug 14, 2014

Not sure... Try emailing the mods?

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Don't bother, I asked the same thing once and got no response.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

No, it's not.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Change your e-mail address and make a new account with your regular e-mail?

Anyway, I believe this forum is custom made, so maybe a dev can suggest a way to implement the changes...

EDIT: Maybe ask in the IRC.

last edited at Dec 31, 2016 9:04AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

If you had hundreds of posts, they might have considered it [if they read it ofc] but for a one post account, they're probably gonna answer with a big no. Creating an alt is easy and quick, some users here can confirm, so if you want to have a new name that much, it's the best solution I can think about.

last edited at Dec 31, 2016 9:22AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Post count really has nothing to do with it. Changing a username requires database access, and only one or two people have that. I'm not 100% certain they've been online over the holidays.

I did pass the link to this post on to Omn via IRC, but it's possible he may not have seen it. It's likely drpepperfan has done the same.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It is true that if you've only got one post, then simply making a new account would be much simpler and you wouldn't be sacrificing anything.

To reply you must either login or sign up.