Forum › Waiting Here discussion

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

I'm pretty sure that difference in dialogue turned out to be based on the choices made, not the trainer's gender.

Cute chapter! I like the cape.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Minutoh posted:

I think you're referring to this scene? https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/5gz478/lillies_dialogue_during_the_exeggutor_island_rain/

I haven't been able to play Sun or Moon since I'm poor and I can't afford a 3DS (and yet I browse the Pokemon subreddit frequently for some reason...), but some people in that thread are saying that Lillie said the "male dialogue" to their female MC. Perhaps the line she says is determined by some other factor?

I definitely think it's determined by other factor, because in this fic:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8777830

The author referenced the supposed "male" dialogue with the female protagonist, and the story is most likely based on the author own experiences with the game. There must be something else that determines this dialogue.

joined Sep 28, 2015

That cape and hat makes her look like a superhero chicken lol.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Hikari x Shirona (Dawn x Cynthia), and Elesa x Slyla were still going strong for a Pokemon pairing, but I'm glad Lillie and Female Protagonist brought a high dosage of yuri back into Pokemon. I hope we get to see more Lillie x Female Protagonist doujins in the future.

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

I too want more Lillie x Protagonist. I mostly work from pixiv/twitter, and I have a few more shorter things lined up, but if someone gets a hold of cute raws, email me at superidoltime@gmail.com and I can maybe make it work out.

Img_2661
joined Dec 23, 2015

Amazing

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Guys, let's write fanfictions xD

This was almost exactly the same way, how I thought about the re-meeting between Lillie x Moon, witha cape too but in the moon version ^^

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

And you poor poor Moonies... no pink clothes...

Why would I want pink clothes when it's so easy to make a good goth outfit?

some people in that thread are saying that Lillie said the "male dialogue" to their female MC.

I definitely got the "male" dialogue as a girl. Though I think they're about as shippy, honestly

Tonarinorobot_ch06_17
joined Jun 15, 2014

I hope I can wear my own cape and shout "I accept your challenge" in the game too

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Ah
Gotta get back to these two eventually
Other game yuri hype is getting in the way though

Gumi%203
joined May 7, 2016

yes!! yes!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.