Forum › Nanashi no Asterism discussion

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Are they dabbing at the bottom of page four?

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

It's kinda driving me nuts that their not saying anything to each other

And this is why I never read love triangles

Why do I torture myself like this ughh :(

because there isnt enough yuri to justify skipping this one, thats my reason anyway.

joined Apr 25, 2016

This suffering is like heroin

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Kotooka no! KOTOOKA STOP!

Uhg...

I love this girl but she's putting herself in far too much pain needlessly.

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

YAAAS Nadeshiko's point of view next chapter!!

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

YAAAS Nadeshiko's point of view next chapter!!

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

At this point, I wouldn't mind Tsukasa x Asakura. Kotooka doesn't deserve her friends.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Please no het ending for Tsukasa. :( I really hope this is labeled yuri for a Tsukasa reason. But I keep feeling like one if not two of the three girls will end up with husbands in the future and that would make me a sadCam.

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

god pls no het, still rooting for tsukasa x washio ending

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Kill her! Kill the girl has the first letter K in her name! KILL! KILL! KILL!!!

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

I think Kotooka somehow, ALMOST realized how silly she was being trying to justify pushing Asakura onto Shiratori. She wants to remain friends, because she doesn't want to ruin what they have right now. When Asakura uses the exact same excuse, she gets pissed and frustrated because any sort of rebuttal would be a rebuttal against her own excuse! The struggle is real! xD

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

Delete Kotooka
DELETE HER

Agree, at first i thought she was an interesting character but if she can't accept her own feelings then she must get out and stop bothering others about their feelings. On the other hand i find Asakura surprisingly refreshing, he was a little bland before but he's starting to take a interesting shape.

But i want a yuri ending, my OTP ship is still and will always be Nadeshiko x Tsukasa afterall

What i fear more than a het ending is a status quo ending like: "we've been through a lot so let's just stay friends forever"

last edited at Dec 21, 2016 5:38AM

joined Apr 28, 2016

Kotooka, please grow up your reasoning is childish.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

It's amusing how people easily gets to hate Kotooka in one chapter and love her in the next. GG.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Washio-san is cracking!! Shit is going to go crazy in the next chapter >.< probably..

joined Feb 23, 2016

Are they dabbing at the bottom of page four?

It was a signature pose they did :0 but if you want to look at it that way~ be my guest :>

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

Okay I never really liked Kotooka but right know she clearly is just being an ass. I mean, she used to be like the clairvoyant one of the group, but she's just using it to be mean for no reasons. I mean, I know her unrequited love is hurting her, so as the one knowing about everyone's feelings, she should know how much she's hurting others. And how can she hope for everyone to stay a jolly group of friends when she's the one pushing everyone appart? Also I sure hope we'll get to see things from Washio's point of view, and I have a tiny hope that something will happen that will make things move a bit.
(Sorry for the rant)

joined May 7, 2015

I always get excited to see a new chapter and then get depressed in ten minutes after seeing the last page and realizing that now I have several weeks to wait for another chapter. Arghh. It really hurts me. Only if I could read Japanese.

Asakura is... just really a rare guy to see in yuri manga. I like how he seems to be so perfectly grown up, though we haven't seen his perspective in detail yet. Now I really don't mind if Tsukasa ends up with Asakura.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Kotooka is pretty fucked up

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

It's amusing how people easily gets to hate Kotooka in one chapter and love her in the next. GG.

I never once fell for her trap, as much as she tries to be this tragic character with a huge burden on her shoulders she's still the one bringing this upon herself and being a complete ass about it
The only way she can redeem herself now is purification by fire!

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Tsukasa x Washio yuri-kamisama plz make this happennnn~~

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

It's funny how one of the best characters in a yuri manga is a guy. Asakura is a really cool and mature guy, which is rare to see in yuri. Maybe Kotooka and him can end up together and Tsukasa can be with Washio.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Asakura is my fav character out of this entire cast. What a cool guy. He doesn't deserve to get tangled up in this love polygon mess.

Still not quite sold on this series yet. I like that they try to develop an entire cast & their bonds through multiple perspectives. But, so far, everything is still going in circle & the tonal difference really bugs me for how much it is shoved into the reader's face. Every chap is like: "Oh hey look! See how happy they are as friends, laughing and hanging out with each other!? Well, here's a dose of angst-of-the-chapter to remind you that this happy relationship is only on the surface level LOL"

last edited at Dec 21, 2016 12:57PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Every chap is like: "Oh hey look! See how happy they are as friends, laughing and hanging out with each other!? Well, here's a dose of angst-of-the-chapter to remind you that this happy relationship is only on the surface level LOL"

This is so true that it's not even funny.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KittyCatOmaniac posted:

I think Kotooka somehow, ALMOST realized how silly she was being trying to justify pushing Asakura onto Shiratori. She wants to remain friends, because she doesn't want to ruin what they have right now. When Asakura uses the exact same excuse, she gets pissed and frustrated because any sort of rebuttal would be a rebuttal against her own excuse! The struggle is real! xD

No, it's different, at least for me she gets pissed because even if they feel the same way... he is a man, something that Kotooka no matter what can not be, so seeing him in the same position, with feelings of love but saying "nah, it's cool" piss her off, damn I would've be pissed too because she wants to be in his shoes and take the chance but she has fears and doubts because of society, the feelings of Washio and whatnot. That doesn't make her insane like some people say ._.

Some of you seem to want the fluffy yuri, the kiss and happy ending but Kootoka (that knows the secret of everyone except Subaru because it doesn't matter) knows very well that at least one will get hurt pretty bad, in top of that is one of her friends who will surfer and on top of that even if she gets love, there's that fear that it won't last because the obvious reasons.

Not only I would be frustrated, I will get fucking pissed and sad... You guys might have better ideas or a course of action to deal with a lesbian love triangle between friends, and one without the "fuck society and the future!!" I hope, but of course in an spectator point of view, with cool mind and without fear or attachments, it's easy.

Maybe later we will see Washio or Tsukasa getting mad and saying "What gives you the right to decide that for us?!" and you know, that will piss me off.

last edited at Dec 21, 2016 1:27PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.