Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

SPOILER Finally!! They Finally had hot sex!(//∇//)\ I have been waiting for this to happen since the series started (≧∇≦) she Said she would be gentle with her, but it didn't look like it ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Make her swoon~~

last edited at Dec 11, 2016 10:22AM by Nezchan

joined Feb 23, 2016

The promised time has come.

Indeed... ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and it was just as good~

joined Jul 5, 2016

my heart... ahhh my heart... lovely...

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I don't read this because it's just generic and endless drama with all the classic ingredients; but this NSFW chapter was hot and well done, so thumbs up. One thing I sure can't deny is how neat Ratana sensei's art is.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I don't mind that y'all consider it generic. The fact of the matter is I remember a time when finding ANYTHING remotely lesbian love main storyline was beyond difficult if not impossible. If it means that we have to churn out something "generic" to help contribute to more being published, then I'm all for it!

Seispritearmor
joined Sep 27, 2014

Ahh, I'm good now. It can just end like this.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

For all its simplicity, it was cute nonetheless.

I went "Awww..." at the love scene.

3 chapters to go.

1ccf69c5-ece9-44d9-9089-88583c8882d4-1
joined Jul 21, 2016

Oh.. it's hot in here ~////~

joined Sep 19, 2014

Wow the love making was really beautiful here Oo I love how the author drew in black and white that was great!!

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I too love donuts.. i can relate to this

Just a Yuri fangirl.
joined Nov 8, 2016

om new chapter

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Wow the love making was really beautiful here Oo I love how the author drew in black and white that was great!!

Really nicely drawn. Ratana is so good at capturing emotions in beautiful drawings :) <3

A beautiful, sensual, emotional chapter. I really hope "Secret scene" comes out in English too :D
Generic or not, I'm just happy to see lesbian stories with a happy end .Makes me think that true love can win against all odds. A lot of asian movies or series with a lesbian main or side story have a sad or even tragic end. Western movies tend to have more happy endings. Sad and happy is more balanced I think. I know that people need to know what "bad things" are happening around the world to "gay" people but I also think we need more happy "gay" stories. Cos after all the same problems can and do occur in straight relationships. It's hard to find true love no matter who you love. And it probably isn't exactly comforting for young or older "gay" people who are just "coming out" to see so many sad stories. So more happy rainbow stories :D

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

manga turned out to be fairly mediocre as a whole,
but this was a nice sex scene, tho short.

Truluv
joined Apr 18, 2016

That's cute. ;_;

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

sweetest sexy scene ever

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Well that made my day. This manga is so adorable ♥W♥.

last edited at Dec 11, 2016 1:54PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Super pro-supporting-Ratana-by-all-means (buying all the stuff on Lezhin, etc), but chp 29 lays on thick her tendency to write too much :| I could have done without pretty much all of the text from page 5 and on... some times less really is more, and her art's enough to know what the characters are feeling most of the time. Gets particularly cringy at "You're mine now", yikes, run awayyy.

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

It finally happened!! ;D

Image_1_small
joined Dec 2, 2016

Oh wow, only just discovered this. Randomly clicked into this series so I hadn't seen the character names at first, but this uniform and these hexagonal street tiles made me go "waitaminute, is this Thai?", lol. Read it all in one go here and then the raws on Ookbee.

Tropes and sometimes cheesy dialogue aside, this was a good read. Really nice art. Thanks for making this available!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

dofudofu posted:

Super pro-supporting-Ratana-by-all-means (buying all the stuff on Lezhin, etc), but chp 29 lays on thick her tendency to write too much :| I could have done without pretty much all of the text from page 5 and on... some times less really is more, and her art's enough to know what the characters are feeling most of the time. Gets particularly cringy at "You're mine now", yikes, run awayyy.

The cheesiness is part of the charm I'd say. Everything that is usually not shown or is implied in Japanese manga is exposed here.

She lays it really thick, as if it was an educational manga. Same-sex love, 101.

For a seasoned manga reader, it's cringy. For first timers, it's cute. But after all, the target audience is Thai, so maybe not accustomed to yuri tropes and there, they like that kind of exposition.

Long story short, you're NOT the target audience. Sorry to burst your bubble.

last edited at Dec 11, 2016 4:19PM

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I'm glad we finally get a new chapter and it's super sexy fluff sex at that, but I am sad knowing it ends soon after this :<

At least I can read it over and over once I get the books : D

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

They didn't imply they were, though ? I don't see the need of being agressive, they just expressed their point of view.

Image_1_small
joined Dec 2, 2016

The cheesiness is part of the charm I'd say. Everything that is usually not shown or is implied in Japanese manga is exposed here.

She lays it really thick, as if it was an educational manga. Same-sex love, 101.

I appreciated how Ploy talked about whether Donut was ready to accept the realities of being in a same-sex relationship, and how Mew's conversation with her father went. They're very relatable topics. You're right in that we don't usually see Japanese manga go into as much detail in that regard, so it's nice to see even if it seems 'basic'.

Though I did find the dialogue to bit cheesy in Thai for the last few chapters, it was more... how they talked to each other rather than what they were saying itself, if that makes any sense. It's hard to explain. Might be a byproduct of going from reading 29 chapters in English to the last 3 in Thai.

For a seasoned manga reader, it's cringy. For first timers, it's cute. But after all, the target audience is Thai, so maybe not accustomed to yuri tropes and there, they like that kind of exposition.

There's a lot of translated BL and yuri manga in Thailand either through online scanlation or officially published Thai versions, so I don't think it's because we're behind or we're not used to yuri tropes. But "you're mine" is something I've heard couples here say so... could be more a cringy relationship thing.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I loved all that, so tastes vary. :)

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

That's a slam dunk folks.
Fucking majestic.

To reply you must either login or sign up.