Forum › Rendezvous discussion

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Most of the million dollars painting are nothing but paints stupidly thorwn over each in disgusting way.

One of those "avatar makes it that much more ironic" kinda posts.

Excuse you, Rohan is a hardworking mangaka that creates wonderful manga for good boys and girls, not some drug-addicted, avant-garde New Yorker with depression.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Most of the million dollars painting are nothing but paints stupidly thorwn over each in disgusting way.

One of those "avatar makes it that much more ironic" kinda posts.

You talking about my avatar? :/

Funny enough my avatar is far above all of your stupid fav. characters put together.

Also none of your character can even come close to how fabulous he is.

last edited at Dec 6, 2016 7:21PM

joined Jun 30, 2015

We might need Dowman Sayman tag for these kinds of mango

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'd read them all!
This collection was great, I hope she writes a lot more too!

joined Jan 22, 2015

What's "normal" depends on the viewer. I prefer my stuff to have a little mix of InsaniTea.

Cause lets face it, humans are drawn to the non-ordinary. We feel compelled to watch, despite being haunted by it later. I find that the Japanese are the most advanced in exploring taboo topics and that is, in part, why I like their culture over that of my own countries.

Edit: Some spelling errors

last edited at Dec 6, 2016 10:11PM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

these comments got me dead

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Some of these comments are hilarious. Best way to start the day.

Edit: I also think this manga is the most uplifting one in the anthology; it has a nice and sweet ending.

last edited at Dec 6, 2016 9:26PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ummm..... o.O

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

What's up with all the shitposting lately? It's not even the funny kind of shitposting, just the stupid kind.

yuripie posted:

We already have one.

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

Oh come on guys this is great not conventional yuri , yes it is also a fucked up work but a great one , not every author comes to think so carefully in a creepy but romantic and sick way for a relationship and not turn it on guro. Just try to think different and it is cool to read this kind of works

Also ..... don't make war better make love ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

sees this
"Oh, this looks interesting."

reads first sentence and notices it says "B-ko-chan"
"Oh no... something weird is gonna happen..."

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well that was pretty bizarre. Not necessarily bad... just bizarre.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Maybe, just maybe this author should go and get professional help? Seems like something is really messed up in their brain...

She has a gift that was meant to be shared. We can't lose that.

A gift that's kind of scary. But aren't all great things?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

What I found weird was being able to die in Heaven.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

This shit is my jam.

Home made blackberry is my jam. Has to be wild blackberries. They're a pain to pick, but worth it.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Maybe, just maybe this author should go and get professional help? Seems like something is really messed up in their brain...

She has a gift that was meant to be shared. We can't lose that.

A gift that's kind of scary. But aren't all great things?

No. Some great things are scary. Other great things aren't. There is room for both the bizarre and the vanilla. You might even say they need each other. If everything's strange and twisted it becomes just a meaningless melange, with nothing to stand out from or be measured by.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Not as weird as the fact you can get a phone signal there.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not as weird as the fact you can get a phone signal there.

It ain't heaven if it ain't got wi-fi.

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

Need more Shimazaki-sensei. More!

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Well I have to say, that was the most messed up one of the whole collection.

Scans the anthology page to remind self of what else was in the collection.

Well I have to say, that was the least messed up one of the whole collection.

I have to giggle at all the people who find this SO MIND-BENDINGLY WEIRD, since it really wouldn't be out of place in most modern SFF magazines. Here, have this year's Nebula Award winner as an example. It's even got yuri in it!

Wow. That one's super messed up too! I shouldn't have read it. Do you know if there's a continuation?... Oops, um never mind.

joined Jul 23, 2014

loved every single page of this anthology, tonight i was just scrolling down, saw "shimazaki" and screamed like a little girl, but the most strange thing in all this was that shimazaki submitted her work as shounen

anyway, for the chapter itself, fucked up and lovely, as usual. I really hope for more works from her

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well I have to say, that was the most messed up one of the whole collection.

Scans the anthology page to remind self of what else was in the collection.

Well I have to say, that was the least messed up one of the whole collection.

Heh.

I have to giggle at all the people who find this SO MIND-BENDINGLY WEIRD, since it really wouldn't be out of place in most modern SFF magazines. Here, have this year's Nebula Award winner as an example. It's even got yuri in it!

Wow. That one's super messed up too! I shouldn't have read it. Do you know if there's a continuation?... Oops, um never mind.

Well, the Nebulas are usually a bit weird. SF divides things up nicely--there's the Hugos to tell you what the crowd is pleased by, 'cause they're voted by fans, and there's the Nebulas to tell you what the clever people are impressed by, 'cause they're voted by SF writers.

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 12:03PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, the Nebulas are usually a bit weird. SF divides things up nicely--there's the Hugos to tell you what the crowd is pleased by, 'cause they're voted by fans, and there's the Nebulas to tell you what the clever people are impressed by, 'cause they're voted by SF writers.

Well, more to the point in this case they're also voted upon by editors too, so this is stuff that'll show up in SFF magazines. Thus reflecting at least part of the state of the art.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That and I think it's actually a really good story. So that's a thing.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

It kind of makes sense, actually. Look at how many authors separate "yuri" from "lesbian", there seems to be an assumption that "yuri" doesn't only imply girl-girl romance, but something really idealized.

It's a good thing we have white people poking about so they can tell the Japanese how to properly use their language.

To reply you must either login or sign up.