Forum › Musume no Iede discussion

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

i'm gonna guess one of the girl do enkou.

that damn guy if this were U.S he would end up in prison!
in this manga he just lost everything! not harsh enough! sarcasm

last edited at Jan 3, 2016 11:37AM

JustAYuriFangirl
Morikubo-nono-full-1788867
joined Feb 13, 2016

Bara? I'm in. Let's just hope there's a lesbian couple...

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

This was just picked up again by a new translation group! Chapter seven is out at Megchan's Scanlations :)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I must say it's still really nice. The drama is low key and the characters are acting their age.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

i like this a lot so far, but i'm having a little trouble keeping quite everyone straight

Good, good. This is Dynasty after all, the last thing we should be doing is keeping people straight. ;)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Repeating myself, this is a really good introspective manga.

Shimura Takako writes really well.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Wow, i really liked the story about the kid and how she thinks about her father. It's both real and understandable at the same time. I also really like her personality. Her actions really show how she views her father and how she deals with all the things going on around her. A desire to feel apathetic, yet forced to take in and understand what happened and how it currently affects her....And then in the end, she states that she will not hate him and simply not care about him and cut the last remaining feeling she has for him, the title of "father". Dang, I love this series.

Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

These are some Chris Ware-tier comics right here.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

For once, a lesbian couple.

Though it had to be the "horribly abused by ex-husband so turned gay" trope.

The older one may have been gay from the start eventually.

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

To be honest it sounded a lot more like the "married lesbian in the closet who finally became true to herself" than turning gay from abuse.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Suggested : Lesbian sidecouple Age gap Yuri

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I really like this chapter. It being about lesbians helps a lot.

To be honest it sounded a lot more like the "married lesbian in the closet who finally became true to herself" than turning gay from abuse.

I'm leaning towards this, since the text implies a delay between her leaving her husband and meeting Kayo.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I'm leaning towards this, since the text implies a delay between her leaving her husband and meeting Kayo.

That and it said that even aside from the abuse, she never liked the sex--now maybe that's cause he was an abusive jerk, or maybe it's cause she wasn't actually into men (or both).

Anyway, for me the important thing is, it was a pretty sweet love story. Nice chapter.

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 11:16PM

Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Ever doubting THE Shimura Takako.
20XX

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

With this manga, it seems Shimura is actually better off writing sort of "collection" of barely connected stories, instead of making "detours" like in Hourou Musuko and Aoi Hana. Those "detours", IMO, really detracted from the impression.

joined Oct 5, 2016

That and it said that even aside from the abuse, she never liked the sex--now maybe that's cause he was an abusive jerk, or maybe it's cause she wasn't actually into men (or both).

Anyway, for me the important thing is, it was a pretty sweet love story. Nice chapter.

Yeah, it seems silly to assume that the author is pulling out that sort of tired trope, when the series as a whole has been about a man coming out of the closet and getting divorced. He didn't suddenly get turned gay by his wife, either!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Dark souls LMAO

joined Apr 30, 2014

hmmmmmmmm. I'm not sure that every chapter should have the yaoi tag.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That chapter was... interesting. Just don't know what to make of it though.

Did they have sex in that hotel?

The expression of the woman in the hotel is priceless.... total disapproval, but eh, customers. And no, girls don't have it any easier than boys. Heterosexual girls and boys, maybe.

But as a general rule, gays can't easily ask to their heterosexual love interest to go to a hotel.

last edited at Aug 7, 2017 5:10AM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I don't think they had any sex. Otherwise they'd mention it in the morning. And Shimura never really shies off showing plot-related sex scenes.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't know why this manga doesn't get more love.

I love her style and the pace of her slice of life stories.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

LMAO the credit page hahaha

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

How long 'til licensed, will shovel money.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Adorable.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

lol this is exactly as awkward as things really are.

To reply you must either login or sign up.