Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

And now I want to know who is going to play each role...

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Koyomi isn't psychic (to the person above). She's a writer, so she probably naturally just observes people around her. I'm not a writer, but I tend to do the same thing. Bad an interacting with others, but good at guessing things about them or predicting their reactions.

Beyond this... I REALLY REALLY think this confirms that Nanami has real feelings for Yuu. Yes, she might be a little selfish with her, but she's obviously very afraid of losing Yuu.

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

I hope Sayaka gets the lover role... So she can kiss Touko maybe :3

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

I hope Yuu gets the main role. But most of all, I hope Yuu realizes that she's falling for Touko.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Sure is short chapter today :/

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Yuu is becoming conscious of Senpai!
I REPEAT, YUU IS BECOMING CONSCIOUS OF SENPAI!

EVERYBODY HIT YOUR STATIONS, THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

(I might have gotten some of the names wrong…)

It's amazing to get most of the names right. I despair on correctly translating maybe half of Japanese names.

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

I hope Yuu or even Sayaka plays the lover but I guess they might get a guy to play the lover? Since that's more 'normal' or expected. It'll be interesting to have Yuu play the friend and perhaps realise she wants to be the lover more than the friend...

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

"it sure is warm today, huh?" more like, it sure is gay today yes?

Lol. Hope they will have more moments like that.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Koyomi isn't psychic (to the person above). She's a writer, so she probably naturally just observes people around her. I'm not a writer, but I tend to do the same thing. Bad an interacting with others, but good at guessing things about them or predicting their reactions.

Beyond this... I REALLY REALLY think this confirms that Nanami has real feelings for Yuu. Yes, she might be a little selfish with her, but she's obviously very afraid of losing Yuu.

I realized this chapter that Touko is not a selfish woman who doesn't care about how the people that surrounds her feels and she does appreciate Yuu's company, now, i don't know if this means she actually loves her or that she's just comfortable with her just like she is with Sayaka, but at least we're seeing more character development from her which is something we really needed from her.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Her attempt to become her sister may be linked and may have even caused the 'I like how you can't love me' attitude. The latter seems to be a defence mechanism to keep herself sane, or at least a way to emulate her sister.

If this emulation facade is collapsed by the play, I think the latter attitude will harshly collapse too. She might be devastated because the hypothetical defence mechanism may be insufficient to combat the incoming tsunami. The collapse of the mechanism will make things a lot worse too.

However, a 'positive' thing about this whole situation is that the defence mechanism will no longer be there to reject people who could love her and support her back.

Yes, and i believe we recall that the ending and title of the play is still undecided. So it means either the ending will be the same with the way Touko choose to live her life or she makes the ending as her reference.
I think the ending of the play arc will be the closure for the issue Touko shoulder all this time.
...the most possible ending of the play is that the main character actually doesn't choose from the 3 option and instead making a new option that only belongs to her. Maybe.

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

And what if yuu played the the family member ..... and the family member is a sister !!!!!!

That would be great

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

4s scanlated its ch 1 and ch 2 version

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

That was kinda of a short chapter (17).

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

It was, hopefully we get a longer one by the end of the year. BTW, sorry if you answer this a lot, but where does your profile pic come from?

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

It was, hopefully we get a longer one by the end of the year. BTW, sorry if you answer this a lot, but where does your profile pic come from?

From the look of it, it's from this! http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/putting_a_bell_on_the_bear
Got an eye for them yuris.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

(I might have gotten some of the names wrong…)

It's amazing to get most of the names right. I despair on correctly translating maybe half of Japanese names.

Considering that during introductions they tend to have to explain them to each other, how much can be expected of the rest of us?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yes, and i believe we recall that the ending and title of the play is still undecided. So it means either the ending will be the same with the way Touko choose to live her life or she makes the ending as her reference.
I think the ending of the play arc will be the closure for the issue Touko shoulder all this time.
...the most possible ending of the play is that the main character actually doesn't choose from the 3 option and instead making a new option that only belongs to her. Maybe.

If the title of the play is Yagate Kimi ni Naru, it will seriously angst me, it gives me the feeling that the series is coming to an end soon. I hope this arc (is this the play arc? I wonder if we'll see the play in this volume) isn't the last arc
Also reminds me how brilliant the title will probably be when we fully realise what it's suppose to mean. As of now, it's still pretty enigmatic. We see ways it links to characters and plot point, but i don't think we can say for sure yet.

3818_1775681535988481_4988113658273068935_n
joined Jun 15, 2016

Ahhh the good ol' misunderstandings, was waiting for them to play their part.

Seriously though I've never felt so bad for the broken corner of a love triangle? Like fucking Sayaka poor her they better introduce a character she can end up with...

2nd that. Sayaka deserve more

Image_1_small
joined Dec 2, 2016

If the title of the play is Yagate Kimi ni Naru, it will seriously angst me, it gives me the feeling that the series is coming to an end soon. I hope this arc (is this the play arc? I wonder if we'll see the play in this volume) isn't the last arc
Also reminds me how brilliant the title will probably be when we fully realise what it's suppose to mean. As of now, it's still pretty enigmatic. We see ways it links to characters and plot point, but i don't think we can say for sure yet.

I hope it's not the last arc for selfish reasons (it's such a good series, I don't want it to end so soon), but also because it doesn't seem like there's enough time for the play to unpack how Touko chooses to live her life, her feelings for Yuu, Yuu's feelings for her, and resolving the feelings they have for each other.

There'll probably be enough to get to Yuu's feelings, but the mentality behind how Touko chooses to live her life and her feelings for Yuu seem very much entangled and complicated.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I certainly hope we're not in the last arc of the series, but it does feel like we're near the end of the story.

From the look of it, it's from this! http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/putting_a_bell_on_the_bear

You certainly do. Thanks and sorry for the late reply.

last edited at Dec 3, 2016 4:03PM

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

I certainly hope we're not in the last arc of the series, but it does feel like we're near the end of the story.

You certainly do. Thanks and sorry for the late reply.

I don't think Touko's situation will be resolved easily, it would feel too rushed. Plus Yuu hasn't realised her feelings yet , so I'm sure these things are gonna take some time. Anyway, I really do hope that if they become a couple, we'll see what happens after that, I mean dating and stuff. I don't want this manga to end soon because I like it a lot :(

Edit: I forgot about Sayaka, I don't think the series will end without some resolution for her as well.

last edited at Dec 3, 2016 4:14PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I don't think Touko's situation will be resolved easily, it would feel too rushed. Plus Yuu hasn't realised her feelings yet , so I'm sure these things are gonna take some time. Anyway, I really do hope that if they become a couple, we'll see what happens after that, I mean dating and stuff. I don't want this manga to end soon because I like it a lot :(

Edit: I forgot about Sayaka, I don't think the series will end without some resolution for her as well.

I don't want this to end either since it's my favorite yuri manga at the moment and i do hope to see a happy ending for all of the characters.

I don't think that this manga is going to end as soon as this arc ends, but it does feel like its one of the final arcs of the series. Like, it feels that Touko its going to see the story in the play parallels her life a bit and once she struggles with that and resolves it, theres just a couple of issues left to resolve like whether Sayaka would ever express her feelings for Touko or would she end up like Tamao from Strawberry Panic and whether Touko would accept Yuu's feeling, which she already knows she has, but can't express them due to Touko's insecurities.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I know there's a lot that needs to be resolved, I just hope that, along with the completion of the play, that not everything is rushed through as well. That, the play won't be the climax of the plot. Perhaps this arc is pre-play, we don't know, I think that it's hard to have real expectations for this series, I'm just bewildered by everything that happens, it's all sort of... new? The setting is pretty unusual, I find the characters, the pacing, unpredictable, I don't know what to expect, what could happen, because it could really go anywhere, can't it?
So, there's the play, Touko's issues, Yuu's feelings, how Touko and Yuu's relationship would evolved after Touko becomes aware of those feelings (if she doesn't accept them/there's conflict, Yuu is gonna have to face that too), Sayaka's love life, Maki's role.
I included Maki too cus like, well, he was probably meant to do more, I don't think his part in the story is limited to just their conversation at ch16(?). His advantage is pretty much that he's the only one aware that whatver ambiguous relationship between Yuu and Touko is going on, so he could actually be someone that Yuu can confide in (+he's in a neutral position). Yuu's pretty deep into all of this, her perception of Nanami and herself, what's going on, is becoming pretty biased and inaccurate. I think that the chapter where she incorrectly assume how Nanami felt (chapter 10? about Nanami's motivations) was a good indicator of that, that what she thinks she knows isn't always accurate, that she overestimates herself.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I know there's a lot that needs to be resolved, I just hope that, along with the completion of the play, that not everything is rushed through as well. That, the play won't be the climax of the plot. Perhaps this arc is pre-play, we don't know, I think that it's hard to have real expectations for this series, I'm just bewildered by everything that happens, it's all sort of... new? The setting is pretty unusual, I find the characters, the pacing, unpredictable, I don't know what to expect, what could happen, because it could really go anywhere, can't it?
So, there's the play, Touko's issues, Yuu's feelings, how Touko and Yuu's relationship would evolved after Touko becomes aware of those feelings (if she doesn't accept them/there's conflict, Yuu is gonna have to face that too), Sayaka's love life, Maki's role.
I included Maki too cus like, well, he was probably meant to do more, I don't think his part in the story is limited to just their conversation at ch16(?). His advantage is pretty much that he's the only one aware that whatver ambiguous relationship between Yuu and Touko is going on, so he could actually be someone that Yuu can confide in (+he's in a neutral position). Yuu's pretty deep into all of this, her perception of Nanami and herself, what's going on, is becoming pretty biased and inaccurate. I think that the chapter where she incorrectly assume how Nanami felt (chapter 10? about Nanami's motivations) was a good indicator of that, that what she thinks she knows isn't always accurate, that she overestimates herself.

Hit the nail right in the head with your post. This series doesn't have a clear path as to where the story would end yet and thats the beauty of YagaKimi, it doesn't feel like your average yuri story where you know everyone would get a happy ending and nothing bad would happen to anyone. I mean, for all we know, Touko could end up never changing and marrying a man she doesn't love due to what she thinks people are expecting from her.

Anyways, i hope we get to see more of this characters for a long time and that this doesn't end in heartbreak. Thats all i'm ask for.

To reply you must either login or sign up.