Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Chapter 24 (Chinese)
http://www.buka.cn/view/202796/65561

MFW: Yuri Hime is officially translated to chinese and free on buka.cn.

Tumblr_ndoxqrqy3c1qeceb8o1_1280
joined Oct 30, 2014

Well... I've seen the link for chap 24 and it looks cute when Yuzu put the ring on Mei's finger (because I dont understand chinese. Lol)

Please, I need eng translation for chap 19-24. Pretty please~

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 12:44PM by Nezchan

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

^ spoiler tag

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think one of the biggest issues some people had with Citrus, was their constant teasing. The "Would they, should they" crap they were doing on every chapter was getting annoying.

Yea, at some point you have to go "Drek or get off the pot". Drama, angst and so forth is fine but sheesh. There is only so long you can drag it out before it becomes Depressing as Fuck instead. Of course, I'm a sucker for a happy ending so that may taint my views somewhat....~_^

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I think one of the biggest issues some people had with Citrus, was their constant teasing. The "Would they, should they" crap they were doing on every chapter was getting annoying.

Yea, at some point you have to go "Drek or get off the pot". Drama, angst and so forth is fine but sheesh. There is only so long you can drag it out before it becomes Depressing as Fuck instead. Of course, I'm a sucker for a happy ending so that may taint my views somewhat....~_^

Nah, i think a lot of people like happy endings after some drama and angst. I certainly do. Citrus seems to be heading into that direction, but i hope Saburouta gets there with only the necessary amount of stupid drama.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Citrus ch.24 English translation by chaosteam

http://sanctuary-for-strange-people.tumblr.com/post/153532401050/citrus-ch24-english-translationby-chaosteamzip

I'm thankful for the release but, isn't kinda awkward that the main pic for the post is like, a spoiler?

If anyone wants to avoid the spoiler on the post, here are the direct links.
http://imgur.com/a/FgwhY
Zip: http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/E4VAcX0C/file.html

last edited at Nov 22, 2016 5:40PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Those two are so cute together.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm thankful for the release but, isn't kinda awkward that the main pic for the post is like, a spoiler?

I'm thinking about it more as "teaser" :P Every picture from it would be "spoiler" so :P

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

I'm thinking about it more as "teaser" :P Every picture from it would be "spoiler" so :P

It's a rather significant panel. I'm sure others could have been chosen for the 'hook'

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Loool I laughed when Yuzu is all serious about her problem with people finding out about her relationship, and Mei thinks she has screwed something up in their date
I think Mei's cold personality is now used for comedy. It's better than seeing the nagative side of it

joined Sep 21, 2014

I had forgotten how important the theme of "being yourself"/self acceptance was. Or more like, I never really thought about it. It was always there, but it felt like an obvious moral, so nothing new, but to see it brought up again, in such a context is interesting. It's nice that Mei is reminding Yuzu of the same line of thought/values that she has been following pretty much since ever, even before she started pursuing Mei, though a little absentmindedly. It's always nice to see Mei emotionally support Yuzu, with how focused and helpful Yuzu has always tried to be for her.
Iirc, Yuzu had self doubt during the presidency/delinquency arc too? Ofc, she's always had her moments of insecurity here and there, but ultimately, she always seemed to face things head on, whether she had really (or more or less) thought them through or was just braving them. She's such a kind, compassionate girl, seeing her rely on others is heartwarming.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

That was a pretty sweet chapter. Loved how Mei brushes Yuzu's worries as nothing since she already knew it wasn't going to be an easy relationship at all, but as long as both of them continue to be themselves, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. It also seems that Mei is beginning to lose that facade of the emotionless girl without realizing it herself.

I haven't liked a Citrus chapter this much since the Mei's father arc.

last edited at Nov 22, 2016 7:23PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I'm really glad Citrus is taking a step in the right direction. Chapters like this make me feel glad that I've stuck out with it.

A naughty Yuzu and an emotional Mei makes this chapter a 10/10 for me.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

ooh what a romantic chapter :)

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

ooh what a romantic chapter :)

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015
Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Wow, they actually talked to each other about their thoughts, feelings, and fears. Who would've thought. The chapter was going so well, but messed up at the end by falling back on dumb "comedy" and not kissing for no good reason, too bad. Still, good forward progress in their relationship I guess. Also on the final page where she's pulling the covers up with her left hand, you forgot to draw the ring, Saburouta...

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Pretty enlightening interview with Saburota herself

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Shame about not being able to see a Mei POV chapter in the series. I kinda want to know what she's actually thinking for a chance and not just guess. Also, i'm afraid of what she could actually mean by saying that we should brace our hearts when the ending comes though, but i hope she means nothing bad by that.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Shame about not being able to see a Mei POV chapter in the series. I kinda want to know what she's actually thinking for a chance and not just guess. Also, i'm afraid of what she could actually mean by saying that we should brace our hearts when the ending comes though, but i hope she means nothing bad by that.

"Brace your heart Shini" is an inside joke from one of the typesetters/editors of the scan group to another member of the team, just ignore it, it's irrelevant.

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 4:48AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

"Brace your heart Shini" is an inside joke from one of the typesetters/editors of the scan group to another member of the team, just ignore it, it's irrelevant.

Thank god. I was kinda scared that she was implying how dramatic the ending would be.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

no body probably cares but dodger was hear :D

Guts
joined Jul 23, 2014

So...why is Mitsuko allowed to walk into a school that she doesn't go to anymore and start giving orders and handing out punishments? Is it just for plot convenience?

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

So when will chapter 19 till 24 appear on dynsaty? or isn't that happening anymore?

To reply you must either login or sign up.