Forum › Nanashi no Asterism discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I think this series could use the Tomboy tag. It's not obvious at first, but we know now that Tsukasa is a pretty big tomboy, and arguably, Nadeshiko is too, to some extent. Tho it could be that she's just really good-looking, and looks quite dashing when she cross-dressed at the cafe, as well as the times Tsukasa imagined her as a prince.

Yeah, Nadeshiko is very prince-like. I guess she's masculine in that sense; you can be masculine without being sporty. Tsukasa is sporty and perhaps "boyish", Nadeshiko is elegant and gentlemanly. But to me the word "tomboy" has definite associations of rambunctious, outside physical activity--as much as being "boyish", a tomboy is the kind of kid who runs around, climbs trees, gets dirty and covered with leaves, rides bicycles no hands and stuff. So in that sense even if Nadeshiko has masculine qualities, she's not "tomboyish".

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Subaru is 100% going to cross dress and try to be the Worst Date Ever, but of course its really just going to go full yaoi (which I am 100% OK with, Tsukasa needs no man in her life, she already has two potential girlfriends)

Also the fact that they are both nerds into the same thing is totally cementing my belief that they are both going to be boyfriends

Such a good chapter as perrrr

last edited at Nov 27, 2016 8:03AM

Capture
joined Dec 25, 2015

it's turning yaoi !? <3 <3 will be nice too ^^ They are all so nice

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Called it. Also, a volume containing a whole 4 chapters? Guess we aren't going anywhere in a hurry.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Each chapter is 40-50 pages. They aren't going to make a volume containing 10 of them or whatever, while the manga hasn't even hit chapter 20.

joined Jul 20, 2011

I swear if this ends up with Tsukasa not getting either Kotooka or Nadeshiko, I'ma cut a bitch.

Or both.

joined Sep 15, 2013

This manga has absolutely no reason to write the side characters in the amazing and interesting way that it has, like the last page with the brother made it seem like the start of an epic revenge manga and i totally wasn't looking for that, brilliant work, thank you for scanning and bringing it to us

joined May 2, 2013

I really really really hope its doesn't turn to Yaoi with these too, I don't have anything against yaoi but I hate that everytime a manga has a crossdressing male character they HAVE to be gay, only very few have straight crossdressers and is a cliché I really hate.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

Im not gonna lie, i think id rather read a story about lil bro because he is more interesting than the main trio.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I swear if this ends up with Tsukasa not getting either Kotooka or Nadeshiko, I'ma cut a bitch.

Better start sharpening the knife, because it seems that we're going to get a "We're better off as friends" ending. I still hope we're going to get Washio x Tsukasa ending with Kotooka being the one setting them up, but i'm losing that hope with each passing chapter.

joined Aug 19, 2012

sounds like this series needs angst tag

joined Jun 19, 2016

Well I guess we're going down the yaoi side route.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

At this point I'm more interested in the brother's yaoi situation than the frustrating yuri situation. The little bro is so cool, and so cute at the same time.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I really wanted to dislike Asakura since he's pursuing Tsukasa and everything, but he's just so likeable... What a complicated feeling.

Plus, I'd have to agree with ^, Asakura and Subaru really are more interesting than the main triangle right now lol.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

At this point I'm more interested in the brother's yaoi situation than the frustrating yuri situation. The little bro is so cool, and so cute at the same time.

Same. I ship them harder than any of the girls

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Well... his siscon (a.k.a. inferiority complex, or too much admiration for his sister) will be cured by the power of yaoi lmao XD

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

I will definitely take yaoi over het to be honest, mostly because it won't mess with my yuri and I think it will be an interesting turn of events

last edited at Nov 30, 2016 1:52AM

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

So, Nadeshiko is going to spot Asakura and Subaru-dressed-as-Tsukasa on another date. It'll be interesting to see what Nadeshiko thinks about that (and whether she'll be able to tell that it's Subaru cross-dressing).

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

A tomboy is the kind of kid who runs around, climbs trees, gets dirty and covered with leaves, rides bicycles no hands and stuff. So in that sense even if Nadeshiko has masculine qualities, she's not "tomboyish".

Tsukasa is a tomboy and Nadeshiko is a prince xD

I really need more series with reverse GB I say reverse as in the "reverse" harem there are too few series (worth watching/reading) with a tomboy/prince-like girl :c and too many brainless/hentai/ecchi series with guys turning into hot oppai girls that the first thing they do is touch themselves xD I gotta have more shoujo ai in my life.
Like, I must have re-watched RxJ, Ouran, even Sailor moon for Michiru and Haruka and other few series lots of times because there're no more than those... say whatever series comes to mind and I'm sure I've already read/watched it.

last edited at Nov 30, 2016 2:15AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

These two idiots need to end up together seriously

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Curse ranger sausage stickers? They really aren't being subtle about the yaoi

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

When he says love at the end, I'm wondering does he mean his love for Tsukasa, Asakura's love for Tsukasa, or is he falling for Asakura?
Or love in general?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

"Party of Five (Part 1/2)"
uuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

A tomboy is the kind of kid who runs around, climbs trees, gets dirty and covered with leaves, rides bicycles no hands and stuff. So in that sense even if Nadeshiko has masculine qualities, she's not "tomboyish".

Tsukasa is a tomboy and Nadeshiko is a prince xD

I really need more series with reverse GB I say reverse as in the "reverse" harem there are too few series (worth watching/reading) with a tomboy/prince-like girl :c and too many brainless/hentai/ecchi series with guys turning into hot oppai girls that the first thing they do is touch themselves xD

Well . . . let's face it. For most teenage boys, if they turned into a girl what's the first thing they'd do?

joined Jul 5, 2016

Hmmmm... I smell Yaoi steaming up,,,

To reply you must either login or sign up.