Forum › Ouji-sama Nante Iranai discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Wauw zoomed 1000% and it was readable :D this is also fine.

There is a resize button in the top right.

And yeah, I'm guessing it won't really work on mobile, but I think it's probably worth it for the proper formatting. Never used mobile myself though, so I can't really give feedback, might be worth you reporting it in the feedback thread though.

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 5:54AM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

And yeah, I'm guessing it won't really work on mobile, but I think it's probably worth it for the proper formatting. Never used mobile myself though, so I can't really give feedback, might be worth you reporting it in the feedback thread though.

We have a feedback thread? But whatever the case I wouldn't recommend reading this on a phone if I could help it, the large image size can also be a bit of an issue on tablets causing a bit of a load error, at least that's what I noticed on my kindle.

Also there are left over images on chapter 4, might want to remove those.

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 6:00AM

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

We have a feedback thread? But whatever the case I wouldn't recommend reading this on a phone if I could help it, the large image size can also be a bit of an issue on tablets causing a bit of a load error, at least that's what I noticed on my kindle.

Also there are left over images on chapter 4, might want to remove those.

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5734-suggestions-for-improvement-v3 Feedback, bugs, and all that kind of thing can go here. And yeah might remove them, they came with the chapter but I'm not sure why.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Hot diggity! This is way better, drpepperfan. Thank you.

If you're worried about a single image being too long, you could always look for natural breaks in the manga (I noticed at least 1 solid black border and a fade to white, either would work) and cut at them, rather than going for a consistent page length. This format definitely works well on a desktop, but I can confirm that it's completely unreadable on a Nexus 6 using firefox (either via using the larger size button or pinch to zoom). If you leave it as is, a "Large Image" tag might be warranted.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

The images work well on an iPad. And on desktop.

I sense that we've reached the point where things going to get tense.

I am so curious why our mc wants a peaceful life. What happened in her past ? And her mother seems to be part of the plot as well.

"Wash your neck and wait for me"? Hmm Game of Thrones reference ?

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 8:52PM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

"Boy, you sure are cute"
"I'm a girl"
10/10 dialogue exchange.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Though choppy cutting is jarring, I'm not a big fan of these long, long images either. It's nice, but I chronically just have the need to press the right arrow key to go to the next page despite not having finished the chapter yet.

Anyhow, not on the topic of formatting, so we're going into the side characters, huh? Seems interesting. Personally, I'd like to see the main characters being gay more since there's all this stuff set up for them.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

"Wash your neck and wait for me"? Hmm Game of Thrones reference ?

Only if they watched GoT back in samurai times.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ive been trying all night :( go back to slicing and dicing the strip please....hitting resize doesnt help it just wont load

E5e1fd095d190365db2eb029c275764e
joined May 6, 2016

Fullscreen and resize work fine on mobile for me. Though the it's a little odd if you used resize only, as the navigation stuff becomes super tiny. Other than that, it's works fine.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Ive been trying all night :( go back to slicing and dicing the strip please....hitting resize doesnt help it just wont load

It's probably a connection problem, it happened to me yesterday with a different series. It never loaded so i thought it was that particular series that had the problem, but it was just my internet connection being its usual shitty self.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

Works fine on my phone. And jesus that girl has it rough

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Picture letters with flowers? That's cute. I'm rooting for that mysterious girl.

joined Feb 20, 2014

Looks fine on iPhone / Chrome browser:
1) tap "resize" button
2) rotate phone to landscape

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Oh God thank you for one-piece chapters! It looks heavenly!!!11111111111111111

Amazing I can download it all ^Q^

last edited at Nov 29, 2016 1:26PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I'm not sure if it's adorable or freaky that that girl finds a nice, demure stalker to be kind of pleasant and romantic compared to her usual experiences . . .

joined Nov 29, 2016

Actually I read this comic on another web.. And it's a bit faster than this.. It's Yuri but it's going a bit slow :3

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Thanks.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Didn't work for me. Tried to resize but the image was blank. Even copied the link to the image, opened in another tab, and zoomed in, and it didn't work.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Waaaittasec... "Ookami" means wolf and "Akai" has something to do with red, right? Nevermind now that parka/hodie/whatever...

Weird Little Red Riding Hood reference is weird. :/

joined Jan 8, 2014

Dear Squiggles,
How am i to appreciate your scantalation work if I cannot load such a huge page all at once...? I was hoping you would read the forums and change it...is it so hard finding a natural break(like blank background) to cut it and split it...ive tried the desktop site and the mobile and if I try to zoom or "resize" the page goes blank and I am stuck having to reload it which takes forever!(5-10mins for each attempt) and because it errors out ive already tried this a bunch while reading other manga...
Ugh, this sux

Jist found out it's the admin/staff doing it.......sadists ugh, and yeah it's erroring because of my internet, but it's my only internet...laaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Finally was able to read it!- had to use fullscreen then zoom a little, wait and rinse repeat until it was big enough to read, of course since the fullscreen buttons(square shape and "x" to close) took up half the screen at that point I ended up squinting to make it out cause zooming anymore causes the image to completely drop

joined Aug 30, 2016

Thank you to the person who stitch it xD!

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

All I have to do is hit resize, and 'bam', it's there clear as day full screen.

We seem to be breaking down walls, as in barriers that the school has set up to separate the students into factions. As far as plot, it's average.
But I do like characters. So I'm hoping for more development.
And a kiss.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

So where can I read/order "Gyaru Yuri"?

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

can't load ch16 and 17 for some reasons...use the download page trick but it didn't work

To reply you must either login or sign up.