Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^ Mizusi knows whats up. Still, it would be interesting to see that character in future arcs. Sayaka needs an arc of her own IMO.

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

^ Mizusi knows whats up. Still, it would be interesting to see that character in future arcs. Sayaka needs an arc of her own IMO.

Ha, thanks. And I agree with you, I sympathize with her quite a lot and I do wish she doesn't end up completely alone by the end of the story, despite me being fully supportive of the "main" couple. This manga keeps providing my heart some rest, I love it.

last edited at Nov 7, 2016 6:11PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Ha, thanks. And I agree with you, I sympathize with her quite a lot and I do wish she doesn't end up completely alone by the end of the story, despite me being fully supportive of the "main" couple. This manga keeps providing my heart some rest, I love it.

I just hope they don't give her a flimsy excuse of an ending like they usually do in yuri or in romance series where theres a third wheel. The "I'm just happy that the person i love is happy" or, as i called it, the "Tamao ending."

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Indeed, anything remotely similar to a Tamao ending is going to be a huge let down. Especially since Sayaka actually turned out to be such a intriguing yet likable character, not just a "secondary main character who is there to keep the readers entertained as a safe, flexible plot device".

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Indeed, anything remotely similar to a Tamao ending is going to be a huge let down. Especially since Sayaka actually turned out to be such a intriguing yet likable character, not just a "secondary main character who is there to keep the readers entertained as a safe, flexible plot device".

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Sometimes she feels more compelling than the main two, thats why i would love to see an arc where her character gets developed more, or at least a couple of chapters from her point of view.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Wait what..? I didnt really understand what was going on on that one special chapter why does it look like a scene from the future?

Don't think it's from that far in the future. I assume Touko's going to hang out with Sayaka on a weekend, so they're not in school uniforms. They do look more mature than in previous chapters though. I think it's some combination of not being in uniform and Touko not being around Yuu (she frequently needy/indulgent around Yuu, which can come off childish). Really enjoyed how they're all drawn in this chapter.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

For some reason, the absolute lack of reaction ("ほ", "ho") from Sayaka's shitty senpai when Sayaka told her she had no idea how she had even fallen in love with her did hit me hard.

It's worse than no reaction. It's a sigh of relief. Like, she's totally missing the point.

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

At first I thought she completely missed the point too, that she was just being an oblivious cunt. But from my perspective her reaction, well, her lack of a reaction, despite showing relief, still came off as if she never valued what they had together.

Export202302260649425010
joined Jul 6, 2016

Edit, sorry

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 12:56PM

Img-thing
joined Nov 10, 2016

hmm...kinda interesting :3

537882_107009632809381_1492069568_n
joined Nov 10, 2016

I cant wait for the next chapter! It seems Yuu is starting to fall in love with Touko and it's gonna be messy because the way Touko is.

I feel sorry for Sayaka. I just hope she finds someone else and get over Touko. Though Yuu x Sayaka is kinda interesting too. :D

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

That "goodbye" panel was very well executed. I could almost see the cherry blossoms in the background, ahha
And the last page was really cute too!

Tumblr_inline_mgizuwv6kd1qbs47q
joined Jan 25, 2016

Anyone know when the next chapter will come out? It is almost the end of the month so does that mean one chapter for novemeber and decemeber?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Anyone know when the next chapter will come out? It is almost the end of the month so does that mean one chapter for novemeber and decemeber?

Magazine is released on the 27th of each month, + about a week or more depending on scanlator availability .
Idk what you mean about November and December together, however.

Tumblr_inline_mgizuwv6kd1qbs47q
joined Jan 25, 2016

Magazine is released on the 27th of each month, + about a week or more depending on scanlator availability .

Ohh alright, I was just wondering if the special 3 chapter was the chapter for novemeber. (Going my release date on dynastyreader)

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ohh alright, I was just wondering if the special 3 chapter was the chapter for novemeber. (Going my release date on dynastyreader)

It was.
From what I've observed, after Nakatani completes all the chapters for a volume, instead of releasing a full chapter the next month, she publishes the omake/volume extra. So, after she finishes the last chapter for vol 4, expect an omake for the following month.

joined Nov 24, 2016

The story is interesting, and the artwork is very good,

joined Jun 12, 2015

https://twitter.com/yagakimi/status/801640538168406017
Bloom into You just broke through 250k mark. Excluding digital sales.

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

It will become one of the most successful yuri manga soon I'm sure. I mean there are only three volumes so far. Hopefully we'll get anime if it continues this way :D

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

It will become one of the most successful yuri manga soon I'm sure. I mean there are only three volumes so far. Hopefully we'll get anime if it continues this way :D

I will dedicate all my love and feelings for this series guys

joined Sep 21, 2014

Hopefully we'll get anime if it continues this way :D

I'd love for that so fucking much

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

When was the last time a non-comedy, non-ecchi yuri was animated?

joined Sep 21, 2014

When was the last time a non-comedy, non-ecchi yuri was animated?

Oh shit. I don't know. At least, the last one I remember with plot/story line was Yurikuma, tho arguably it had its ecchi moments. If you choose to dismiss Akuma no Riddle, then I think it'd be... maybe Sasameki Koto from Fall 2009 lol... (from browsing the "shoujo ai" tag on myanimelist, cus most anime get swept up under that tag tbh)
I don't remember how much comedy Sasameki Koto has, but I feel like a lot of plot driven but high school focused anime have some comedy in it. By "comedy", I'll take you mean something like Inugami to Nekoyama

last edited at Nov 25, 2016 7:51PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't remember how much comedy Sasameki Koto has, but I feel like a lot of plot driven but high school focused anime have some comedy in it. By "comedy", I'll take you mean something like Inugami to Nekoyama

The anime for SK went pretty heavy on the comedy, save for the first episode.

joined Sep 21, 2014

The anime for SK went pretty heavy on the comedy, save for the first episode.

Hm, my bad then. I never watched it, just mainly remember the heavier feelings from the manga

To reply you must either login or sign up.