Forum › Her Pet by Pito (lezhin)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yeah, I apologise, this is pretty feelsbadman :/ not worth the repercussions at all
Although, would it be alright if I linked online contact information, to like privately hit me up? Would that be against rules? Or just nah, dont

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 5:48AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Faust posted:

Yeah, I apologise, this is pretty feelsbadman :/ not worth the repercussions at all

Don't feel bad. A lot of of people liked your links, even if they kept quiet about it, exactly because of modpost above. Somehow, you shoot yourself in the foot by "forcing" the mods to stop turning a blind eye to your links.

Feel free to post them elsewhere.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Don't feel bad. A lot of of people liked your links, even if they kept quiet about it, exactly because of modpost above. Somehow, you shoot yourself in the foot by "forcing" the mods to stop turning a blind eye to your links.

Feel free to post them elsewhere.

Myeeah..
There's a sense of guilt, dread and irony rn, but also knowing that... well. 66 out of 72.
I'm not really sure how/where I could 'link' them. Essentially, it'd be more for the readership here than myself. Linking them elsewhere makes sense but how would those here find them? Having links elsewhere but having a link to that from here is basically the same as directly linking them here, it's still rules breaking.
All I can think about is linking my tumblr (where ppl could private message me), but idk if itd be legit, or too obvious indirectly against the rule and still be frowned upon.
Is the rule strictly about physical links in the forum? Does it also apply to plans of sharing them elsewhere/more privately?
So I feel bad for the others as well as a general feeling of shit, but I also dont think its worth it, if its gonna fuck me up. Id want to know how 'ok' this is before trying anything out, and if others think its a legit idea?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

There's a thread on /u about Her Pet, where people post links. Though it's probably your links.

What happens there doesn't concern Dynasty.

joined Sep 21, 2014

The links are from a closed (but huge) group on fb, theyre not "mine"
I dont really get how /u/ works, but if its already there tho, ppl here can surely find them?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There's a thread on /u about Her Pet, where people post links. Though it's probably your links.

Posting the links here does concern Dynasty. That's why there's a rule about it.

We're not going to Imgur to get them to take it down, we're doing the part that concerns us, taking out the links posted here.

Got any more hot takes, or are we done here?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is the rule strictly about physical links in the forum? Does it also apply to plans of sharing them elsewhere/more privately?

If you have a blog or site or Tumblr or you're on another site, you can post links there until you're blue, dependent of course on their rules about such things. Just don't do it here, and we're okay.

joined Sep 21, 2014

So a link here, that leads to another site with all the links shared, would be alright?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So a link here, that leads to another site with all the links shared, would be alright?

So a link to a list of links? Or a link to the site/blog where one post among many has a list of links?

The first seems dodgy, but the second (like "My Tumblr is here", rather than "Here's a specific post on my Tumblr") sounds arm's length enough.

joined Sep 21, 2014

So a link to a list of links? Or a link to the site/blog where one post among many has a list of links?

The first seems dodgy, but the second (like "My Tumblr is here", rather than "Here's a specific post on my Tumblr") sounds arm's length enough.

Hm. Posts on one's blog gets rapidly buried, after all (cus I spam with other shit). The 'dodgier' way is the simpler, more efficient way. Unless, after making the mega-links-sharing post, I refrain from posting anything else for a few days so that ppl locate and save the link to that post, which I can continuously edit.
Or a new tumbr with one post at all, or at least the first post being so, with handful over it but still keeping it on the first page, but its still sorta the dodgy way so idk

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 11:01AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nezchan posted:

Posting the links here does concern Dynasty. That's why there's a rule about it.

Uh. Yes? And?

I didn't tell Faust to post them here. Just that there are other places than Dynasty in the vast Internet that don't get their panties in a bunch about 6 months late.

Now, we are done.

Sleepy_by_infra_raven-d5gwgwo
joined Nov 16, 2016

Would it be okay if he posted a link to a personal website with all the chapters in image form or links? I own a couple of websites with nothing on it that I can make into a forum or whatever needed.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

No, sorry. We can't support linking to it in any real way.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Whoever is interested in the chapters/links can PM me on tumblr to get more info.
I haven't posted any links there, so it should be fine.
Email account I made: captainjfaust@gmail.com
Whoever is up for it, this is for you ¯_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Dec 5, 2016 5:42PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Thanks the gods and buda I didn't delete my web seach history :v

I'm the sort of people who lives in a 3rd world country who can't get a crap from internet or overseas... so I can't buy from lezhin or anything of the sort (maybe there could be a trick to it, but I know NONE)... that's why I'm plenty grateful to Faust, yeah I know it was against the rules so we can't keep doing it, but I had a great time keeping up with the series, I will have to search in Tumblr by myself but I'm still grateful so I wanted to say it out loud :)

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 1:32AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's so unfair people can't get everything they want on demand, for nothing.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I will have to search in Tumblr by myself

There's no public link for it there :T
You'll have to get the link from me elsewhere ¯_(ツ)_/¯
I got 4 emails so far, so at least I know it's not a problem from my end or anything

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 5:24PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

We've had little pieces here and there about Soha's home life, tho it never really made sense to me, but I think, having it directly spelled out, I get it now.
it sounded fucked up and surreal to me, that her brother is just fucking violent and beats her up all the time
Yes, a new chapter is out*

last edited at Nov 22, 2016 1:26AM

joined Jul 25, 2016

Its good manga i love it so far but i wish i can read them for free online instead of paying them like right now to read chapter 67 but yeah Its a really good manga so i really Recommend it

9020bea3a3cd0354c95399402120ae64
joined May 19, 2016

Faust! what happened to your post about Her Pet in Imgur!! when i try to find it myself i just cant!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

EvilWolf posted:

Faust! what happened to your post about Her Pet in Imgur!! when i try to find it myself i just cant!

Nezchan deleted it.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Nezchan deleted it.

She deleted the links, I deleted the post cus it made me cringe
EvilWolf, and anyone else wondering should read the posts from page 14 til now, I already laid it all down for you guys. Hopefully, this will be the extent of how much spoon-feeding I'll be doing TTvTT

last edited at Nov 25, 2016 3:33PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

It's so unfair people can't get everything they want on demand, for nothing.

Who don't like free things?

shrugs

joined Nov 27, 2016

I hope you do not disturb my post, but here they are putting the caps of "Her PET" but now they are not? Did something happen to them?

joined Sep 21, 2014
  1. I don't even remember the handkerchief, when did Soha even give it to Gayoon/Sol?
  2. FUCKING CLIFFHANGERS

I hope you do not disturb my post, but here they are putting the caps of "Her PET" but now they are not? Did something happen to them?

Read this post

last edited at Dec 5, 2016 5:42PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.