Forum › I’m Not Saying I’m Not Into It, But discussion

2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

MY [SHIPPING WARS BULLSHIT] :CC
I tried to just enjoy the yuri, but...I just couldn't, [I WAS TOO COMMITTED TO SHIPPING WARS BULLSHIT] :c
but it was cute, and the art was ok xd
and why you, rin, don't get your shirt off?!

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 9:19AM by Nezchan

joined Feb 23, 2016

I was thinking the exact same thing.... Well she had complexes about herself.. So that's maybe why she kept the shirt on.. But Damn.. Couldn't Maki giver her some action to so she could get just as tired!?? :0 but the art was good, and nozomi face was priceless when she heard they did it all the time(OvO) still i personally prefer OTP [SHIPPING WARS] (//∇//)\

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 9:20AM by Nezchan

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

GDI Rin. How is maki gonna be a world renowned neurosurgeon when you keep making her show up late to class, too tired to study? What would her parents think knowing she stays up all night doing the gay secks instead of getting needed rest? XD

joined Feb 23, 2016

GDI Rin. How is maki gonna be a world renowned neurosurgeon when you keep making her show up late to class, too tired to study? What would her parents think knowing she stays up all night doing the gay secks instead of getting needed rest? XD

Hahaha! That would have been a funny sequel (≧∇≦)

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Humm I like it but I preffer better when the two of a couple do it. I don't like so much just one side... But the art is cute and the story it's funny xD (and I can see something funny of Nozoeli, my OTP <3)

joined Jul 26, 2014

Lol who keeps translating "Maki babes?" Can't help but chuckle every time I read that xD

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Best first line ever

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Yeaaaah, we all know what you go get Hanayo for xDD

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 1:29AM

Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

It bothers me a little when Maki tells Rin to stop but Rin doesn't, it is quite common in Hentai though. Also, sometimes I think it's unfair that Maki's the only one getting serviced, haha, I like it when couples make love with each other.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

A relationship like this needs to change fast or it won't work out. Rin isn't listening to Maki at all

Tumblr_o045gobd981sconq7o10_400
joined Feb 5, 2016

MY [SHIPPING WARS BULLSHIT]:CC
I tried to just enjoy the yuri, but...I just couldn't, rinmaki isn't my otp :c

NicoMaki shippers always proving to be some of the most annoying shippers in this fandom

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 9:21AM by Nezchan

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

Meh, didn't really enjoy it. Rin was forcing herself too much on Maki. Seriously in this doujin Rin sucks. Maki telling her to stop because she's tired and Maki ending up crying was too much for me. The art couldn't make up for this scenario too :/

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

NicoMaki shippers always proving to be some of the most annoying shippers in this fandom

damn right

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 9:21AM by Nezchan

joined Jan 8, 2014

I kinda felt like someone took a het manga and made it into a MakiRin yuri manga.... is it weird?

The best I think was the convo between Nozomi and Maki....

but it could've been better

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

So basically constant one-sided het-like rape... The author needs to stop reading het hentai. Or at least stop converting it to yuri.

futa doujins

Okay, now it's clear.

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 6:06AM

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I think it's a little overwrought to call it "rape". Says in the title right there "I'm not saying I'm not into it..."

Maki isn't afraid of Rin in this comic. She's just annoyed.

2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

damn right

[I HAVE NO IMPULSE CONTROL], you rinmaki shippers
usually i don't complain for the yuri, but in this doujin rin was like a guy, and i just didn't like it
so it's not just the pairing

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 9:23AM by Nezchan

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 07, "see more it" (more of it)

Tumblr_o045gobd981sconq7o10_400
joined Feb 5, 2016

[SHIPPING WARS BULLSHIT] :CC

damn right

[CHILDISH LASHING OUT], you rinmaki shippers
usually i don't complain for the yuri, but in this doujin rin was like a guy, and i just didn't like it
so it's not just the pairing

I love how you automatically assume everyone who doesn't agree with you is a RinMaki shipper, I have no real preference to any ship as long it's not with Elishit. And you sure are disproving that NicoMakitards aren't annoying whiners.

You know if it's a ship or anything you don't like there's this really helpful thing called ignore/don't comment? I'm sure you heard of that before yes?

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 9:27AM by Nezchan

joined Dec 12, 2014

....didn't the mods ban any ship wars bs commenting on doujins or is that no longer in effect?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wow, and I thought we were finished with the bullshit shipping wars. WTF is it about Love Live! that makes people into such assholes? We don't see this on KanColle doujins or even LL Sunshine.

MakixNico4ever, you're out of this conversation. Any further posts from you will be deleted on sight. You're also getting a one-day ban for being so aggressive about it.

Everyone Else, I trust that this is over with, so no point continuing to talk about it. The shipping wars are over.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

As for the whole "Rin acting like a guy", I don't see it. The only way that would make sense is if you assume girls don't get eager, even pushy, about sex. Which I assure you, actually does happen.

Calling it "rape" or even close is equally overwrought. I mean seriously, we hear directly from Maki several times that she likes it, and that she enjoys what Rin does. She just thinks Rin has too much stamina and is playing the stereotypical tsundere in that direction. Not to mention, I think Maki underestimates just how hard she's fallen, and indeed is still falling, for Rin.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

LL's really entry level and popular and that tends to inspire ship war stuff. (KC is so flexible that I guess ship wars don't really happen and CG fans are too chill)

also forceful partners are kinda hot lmao. this reads more like BL than het imho

Rsz_mlg_yes__precure_5____by_candygirl4226-d8kc01n
joined Apr 22, 2015

When I saw the author is Bocha and it's Maki x Rin, I knew I would fear of what people would think about it even after the whole shipping wars of this one author specifically.

But to me specifically about this one is that I love Maki x Rin when Rin seems to be the starter of the whole intimacy....even if she does overdone to poor Maki. But that's what I enjoy of this author's Maki x Rin pairing. Because you don't see much of Rin being the dominant one over Maki.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

I loved it

To reply you must either login or sign up.