Forum › Nanashi no Asterism discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014
  1. Washio is so damn cool,

Something about the angles of her face and the lines of her hair make her seem really neat and dignified. In terms of appearance I'd probably consider her the most attractive character.

Saame, tho she's probs drawn that way (the angles) because she's supposed to be so damn charming and cool and have Shiratori swoon af

Washio and Shiratori both have pretty girly hairstyles, but when they tie it up into a ponytail...

Shiratori in a ponytail is pretty much perfection <3

YEAH, SHE IS ISN'T SHE ❤
She seems like the cute clumsy girl type of character most of the time, and then you realise that she's actually really rough/not delicate (I'm thinking about the times she gets really into soccer and gets all dirty and doesn't really care about it), athletic and pretty reliable when she tries . Honestly, that really gives her appeal points for me (ノ*´ ▽ ` )ノ*

I don't really care about Asakura tho

He seems like a nice guy. I don't really care about his romantic status, but I hope things turn out well for him.

Well I don't hate him, I do hope that he... finds happiness, somehow. Just with someone else, because I want Shiratori to be happy too, and her happiness wouldn't involve him.
And yeah it's a point I forgot: he seems like a nice guy. When he was talking about what he liked in Shiratori, I was pretty much agreeing and thinking that I can see why he'd like her, she seems pretty bae. I'm a bit wary of the "true"/"entire" reason why he likes her tho. I'm not sure if he was just shy about talking about it, or because it's not something she would like to hear. He scolded himself after, iirc, so I guess he did want to talk about it? It's probs not a bad thing, but we never know

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 12:18AM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I fricking love this scans, it's so fricking fast! Love them!!

joined Feb 18, 2015

You know, I got the distinct feeling that Washio was actually showing a little bit of potential feelings for Shiatori in this one... Some of her reactions seemed to suggest that. I could be wrong, but I think there could be a change happening in her feelings, which could lead to a nice harmony with Kotooka falling for the twin brother.

5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

Those fingers on the special thanks page man.

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 12:46AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

I'm still going to read it(≧∇≦)as long something happens
i'm happy with that (//∇//)\

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I fricking love this scans, it's so fricking fast! Love them!!

Gotta hand it to Hachimitsu Scans, they're tanslating and scanlating everything faster than the pace in the manga, which is slower than molasses in slow mo. Keep up the amazing work.

Regarding the chapter, i've never been so bored so fast with a series. I really want to like it since Tsukasa is a charming MC and the love triangle she has with her friends could be really interesting if they didn't beat around the bushes so much. At least theres hope that we might see some things moving forward in chapter 6 since it seems that Tsukasa could be giving up on Washio soon.

I'm still going to read it(≧∇≦)as long something happens
i'm happy with that (//∇//)\

You'll have to wait for future chapters for that then.

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 12:52AM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Unrequited love exists in a place between sadness, anger, frustration, disappointment, rejection... What is that feeling that causes your chest to tighten just thinking about it?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

The stage is all set!

What happens now is anyone's guess...

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

feels like padding. just wish one of them would just say something already

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Wow talk about being pushy as hell.

I know they are her friends. But it's almost like shoving that guy her throat -_-

Yuri at this point is non existent. Very few actual character development and it was only of glasses guys. Most of jokes fell flat and were cringeworthy.

It just made me sad now that i think how good chapter 1 was. But author uses the cheap and unoriginal way to continue the story by introducing the guy and then making her friends to make the girl liking the guy to this point of forcing.

This chapter: 3/10

If someone out there is waitig for a good love triangle manga, don't get your hope up. Certainly not with this one.

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 2:11AM

joined Feb 8, 2016

Seems like the series of the month

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

It will be a big drama manga what i read til now.... and i dont know if i like it this way yet.

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 4:07AM

joined Aug 11, 2014

I'm 100% just being bitter and shoving my own expectations onto a story that's trying to do it's own thing, but when I start reading a yuri triangle love drama, I don't go into it excited for the very first story arc to be about a boy confessing to the protagonist and trying to date her. We get moments of Tsubasa thinking introspectively about yuri, but that's about it in terms of actual yuri development, especially when other characters in the triangle actively interrupt her yuri thoughts with "don't forget about that boy! You should think about that boy more!"

It's bizarre how short and inconsequential these chapters feel despite being massive (50 pages! Each!) but I feel like most of that time is being spent on this boy drama that I'm not invested in and want to be done with already. I'm just going to have to deal with the fact that I misread what the focus of this story was going to be, but I reserve the right to blame the manga for giving me two chapters of what I expected and wanted before taking a hard swerve into "both the girl you love and the girl who loves you think you should just date that boy you don't care about" territory.

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 5:58AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

The problem with manga like these, is it could get sidetracked, stuck with the ambiguous relationship, and pull an ending out of the author ass when it faces cancellation.

I'm looking at you, Stretch.

Like Tsukasa character, but considering the development so far. Expect angst followed by filler, followed by angst

Expect the worst. Expect a "Happy End".

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

annnggggssttttttt

can one of the girls just confess their feelings already so we can get the ball rolling~

Also everyone is pushing this guy onto her which is irritating - I get it because FRIENDS TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER, but blurh. Kind of get it more with Kotooka pushing them together, because thats how she deals with her own feelings (if I date enough boys, I'll like one, SURELY!) but with Washio I don't get why she's pushing so hard. I was kind of expecting her questioning why the MC was so reluctant to date, as its obviously more than just nerves, but nope. Maybe shes too wrapped up in her own angst to see other peoples

If anything, right now I'm behind the brother. Listen to him MC, reject him as quickly as possible!!!

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

If the guy who confessed to Shiratori doesn't end up with her brother, I bet Kotooka will. Because I want endgame of Washio and Shiratori. <3

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 7:01AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Heteronormativity ruins everything.

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 7:01AM

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

I was wrong, no yaoi at all

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

I'm not usually one for polygami but jeebus crust do I want this manga to go down that route. The alternative is just too depressing. If the girls don't end up in a poly-relationship with each other, then the BEST case scenario is Shiratori ending up with Washio and Kotooka actually finding a guy she can "fall in love with", which would be way too in line with so many awful yuri stories wherein a character eventually finds a guy and just waves away her feelings for women in a "it was just a phase lol"-kind of way, a trope which pisses me off to no end! >.< I know bisexuals exist but I have yet to read a manga that portrays them in either a realistic or positive way.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

People are so into Tsukasa and Nadeshiko but that only leaves more space for me on the Tsukasa and Mikage train. <3

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I was wrong, no yaoi at all

Just wait for it, it will happen

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

I can sense a yaoi concoction slowly being brewed in the sidelines.... O uO
I thought it was gonna be a short series but looks like it will take awhile~
Wish it won't end up like Stretch though ( "_ _)...
That series seriously took me longer than the one about a little 2d bird to recover from.
Tis not cool at all ;A;

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

One more... I wish there was one more girl in this story (/ >n<)/~
Ahhh.... Well we all know happy endings never happen in a love triangle ; u;

joined Mar 11, 2016

Just get Shiratori together with the guy and end the game. He seems like a nice guy too.

Tsubasa
joined Aug 22, 2016

If anything, right now I'm behind the brother. Listen to him MC, reject him as quickly as possible!!!

Subaru is pretty siscon tho. That his selfish reason to persuaded Tsukasa to reject Asakura.

Just get Shiratori together with the guy and end the game. He seems like a nice guy too.

yeah, especially how he trying hard eating sweet in front of Tsukasa even he don't liked it. Kinda find it cute.

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 12:05PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.