Forum › Doropanda Tours Vol. 3 - Rankaku Lemming discussion

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Now this is a rare treat. ShizNat AND Nanzaki Iku.

Thank you so much!

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Nice. It'd be cool if more was translated, though.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Thank you for the Nanzaki Iku!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Been a while since I have read some shiznat

joined Jul 31, 2013

Uhh yeah, why ain't it translated though

joined Mar 3, 2016

I think someone messed up and uploaded the raws and not the translated version.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Keep reading, the first 3-4 pages aren't translated.

This is a re-edit of Ichigo Yuri's version, with better raws/cleaning/editing, so I'm guessing either they were missing those pages in their raws or they didn't translate. If anyone else is willing to help translate the missing pages/sfx, that would be cool. Hunter might be willing to redo it with those added, although I can't speak on his behalf.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Nice. Though the first few pages were not translated.

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

This is a re-edit of Ichigo Yuri's version, with better raws/cleaning/editing, so I'm guessing either they were missing those pages in their raws or they didn't translate. If anyone else is willing to help translate the missing pages/sfx, that would be cool. Hunter might be willing to redo it with those added, although I can't speak on his behalf.

It's actually Pages 1 - 8. Would've been nice if that fact was included in the credits page, though. Wasn't sure how many "next page" I had to click before I see not-moonrunes.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

It was just a place holder number, didn't count. Should have said "3-4 or so".

Oh my God, ShizNat is truly legend, it's really been a while.

Profile%20-%20copy
joined Aug 28, 2016

It's actually Pages 1 - 8. Would've been nice if that fact was included in the credits page, though. Wasn't sure how many "next page" I had to click before I see not-moonrunes.

Yeah, probably should have done that.

The doujin was not completely translated. That being said, I am willing to typeset the remaining pages if I get a script for them.

joined Mar 3, 2016

Ok thats cool. I have to admit that I didn't go past the first couple of pages.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Ah... I wish Shizuru was after me q She's so sexy in yukata and dat blade... My button's pressed too >:)~~~

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Beside I want Haruka to see this once and for all

Me: Memories are coming back

last edited at Nov 12, 2016 4:12PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Some shiznat....plus it's like the best shiznat mangaka... very cool, thanks for the translation...I should start bein more specific and say scantalation(seeing the raws--i had forgotten(momentarily) how many steps it takes so we fans can read) <3 ^_^

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

What a throwback to some good times. Has it already been like 12-13 years?

To reply you must either login or sign up.