Forum › Rainy Holiday discussion

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I don't know if I've ever seen a sex scene come up that quick before. Page 4!?

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 3:50PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Sequel tag here, its prequel being Poolside

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Did they just start doing it in the back of the van with the woman driving in the front? Insatiable, jesus.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Old manga style fufufu. Very great!

joined Jan 8, 2014

This page made me wonder about zero-g sex ^_^
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rainy_holiday#38

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Apparently this is from a dude who mainly does horror works, even to this day. Huh, never would have guessed.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Did they just start doing it in the back of the van with the woman driving in the front? Insatiable, jesus.

Just what I thought! But it is has three rows of seats so at least she wouldn't see anything if she looked in the mirror.
Well- she would of seen that kiss!

I quite liked this. Sometimes I really like the oldschool style art - not all the older styles but some are really nice - though in this case the heads not so much - they look a bit odd. But the bodies look great.

joined Apr 27, 2016

I know right?
Page 1: Introduction, nothing special here
Page 2: Straight to kissing. OK, that's fast but sure
Page 3: Boobs. huh, already?
Page 4: Finger sex. Alright, now it's getting rediculous
Page 5: Popping the Cherry
Page 6: Climax
Page 7: Walking on the street

What the hell happened???

Then rinse and repeat XD

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Is there some hack in having sex in the water?( draw me a guide dammit

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

I would catch a cold in that rain.....

ahh the old school feels great , it's like the good old times

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Wow. Another really wonderful work by Senno Knife. The evocative weather and sense of luxurious isolation were very well-delivered. Thank you very much, Yuri Project.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

yeah, I was wondering about that too! Is she watching?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

yeah, I was wondering about that too! Is she watching?

This is fucking hilarious lmfao, I thought that they were just making out, I hadn't noticed the uh hands hahaha

joined Apr 12, 2014

Lol I loved this so much love

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hot.

Dynasty
joined Sep 9, 2013

I find funny that Miho thinks it is rather bold to do the 69 position but not having sex at school, at the pool or the back of a van.

last edited at Nov 12, 2016 10:11AM

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

The last part was dumb af lol. As in funny, even in the car that's crazy. But it's great to see something romantic and of course consensual. I go off when I see bullshit like incest or rape.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

i'm sorry my stomach was hurting.. i didnt even get past page 6...
the art style really ticks me off ;_; forgive me

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Their faces holy shit

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Overall atmosphere was very nice, old school stuff is nice once in a while. Although woah woah woah, slow down. xD

joined Aug 22, 2014

i really love this old style, is sad the artist don't make more yuri after the Lesbian series

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

Just what I thought! But it is has three rows of seats so at least she wouldn't see anything if she looked in the mirror.

I find funny that Miho thinks it is rather bold to do the 69 position but not having sex at school, at the pool or the back of a van.

The last part was dumb af lol. As in funny, even in the car that's crazy. But it's great to see something romantic and of course consensual.

Even after I read the tags. I was shocked

They don't care if her aunt is even watching them!?
That is way past being bold. At least wait until the trip is over LOL

Plus the road is wet. They are gonna make a mess

joined Apr 25, 2017

Cute lol. But it feels all over the place. "Have you done it with a guy before?" "I have tried it" - lemme stop you right there. Usually when you say something like that, you would go ahead and say something likeeeee.... "But i didnt like it very much. It was too rough, and there was no mood", but instead she says "It was great, i guess".

But that is not the actual thing that is all over the place. The "actual" thing is, that it was mentioned, but never led to anything?? Isnt it normal to say "Im kind of jealous that someone who i dont know has been with you before" or "I dont mind that. I know that i love you more then he ever could"....

They just left it, and never came back to it hahahah

last edited at Jul 4, 2017 8:54AM

Cpvknwduiaasntu
joined Nov 17, 2016

Cute lol. But it feels all over the place. "Have you done it with a guy before?" "I have tried it" - lemme stop you right there. Usually when you say something like that, you would go ahead and say something likeeeee.... "But i didnt like it very much. It was too rough, and there was no mood", but instead she says "It was great, i guess".

But that is not the actual thing that is all over the place. The "actual" thing is, that it was mentioned, but never led to anything?? Isnt it normal to say "Im kind of jealous that someone who i dont know has been with you before" or "I dont mind that. I know that i love you more then he ever could"....

Ah yes, this killed my interest immediately. I mean, no one wants to hear about exes, right? Especially if you're in the middle of sex. No, especially if you are in a lesbian relationship and your girlfriend casually says she liked to fuck a guy o_O I know that bisexuality exists but come on! That would completely destroy the mood. At least say you love her more or something.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Ah yes, this killed my interest immediately. I mean, no one wants to hear about exes, right? Especially if you're in the middle of sex. No, especially if you are in a lesbian relationship and your girlfriend casually says she liked to fuck a guy o_O I know that bisexuality exists but come on! That would completely destroy the mood. At least say you love her more or something.

Someone understands me :'(

To reply you must either login or sign up.