Forum › Nanashi no Asterism discussion

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I still dread the ending because this isnt tagged as yuri on myanimelist...

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 12:00AM

joined Jan 11, 2015

Myanimelist doesn't know shit when it comes to manga lmao the amount of wrong information ive seen

joined Aug 19, 2012

moves a bit too slow for my taste

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Thank you! I was really antsy about the third chapter.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Ah... I can't believe in anyone's feelings, except for Tsukasa, but of course because the story is told from her perspective. And I understand the point why they call loved ones by name and friend ones by surname. But still... It feels like bs to me somehow -_- This blond gal is too experienced to lie and Nadeshiko is too poker face. Dull plot with a nice picture. I guess love triangles aren't any good for me

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The twist makes me wonder how some things will turn out. Also I am worried about the seemingly impending het. But I'm still interested.

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Oh come one, what could possibly be more yuri than a girl dating a guy? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On an unrelated note F the author for the TsukasaxNadeshiko teasing in this chapter. I was ready to drop this and then...Argh, is this going to be the yuri Nisekoi? Dropped after each chapter?

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 2:23AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I think the seemingly perfect guy likes Tsukasa's brother, but since its not "normal" to like guys, he has to settle for the next best thing which is his twin sister.

Also, Kotooka got really annoying right there at the end for me. Like, wasn't she supposed to be in love with Tsukasa? At least be a little more hesitant about the whole thing, do not push your "love" into someone else's arms so easily and so eagerly. I was hoping to see some sort of Kotooka x Tsukasa teasing, but nope, all we got was a lame, seemingly sad stare right there at the end.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 2:36AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I really like how everyone treated the brother cross-dressing, that was a nice surprise. I like the explanation the sister gave that she wasn't against him doing it, but was reluctant to let people know because she doesn't expect good reactions from them, it was nice to see her uncomfortable about the unknown reactions instead of uncomfortable about the cross-dressing itself.

Future shenanigans I can see will be the brother cross-dressing as his sister for the date, because he is clearly catching on about them all crushing on each other. I fully support a yaoi side ship with whatever yuri ship is gonna sail.

Instead of Kotooka backing off though, I kinda wanna see her see Tsukasa getting all flustered over the other friend and then getting her flirt on too. Everyone needs to flirt more!

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

I was wondering why Hachimitsu scans picked up this series, and now I know why. Subaru best bro! :D

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Boy actually has crush on her brother, but he is too afraid to come out and say it. Goes for next best thing. Then suddenly confesses he's always liked the brother. She becomes wingman!

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

I was right, its a yaoi flag, I dont read yaoi but I will ship glass-kun and brother-kun this time, to protect the Yuri justice

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 6:31AM

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Also, Kotooka got really annoying right there at the end for me. Like, wasn't she supposed to be in love with Tsukasa? At least be a little more hesitant about the whole thing, do not push your "love" into someone else's arms so easily and so eagerly. I was hoping to see some sort of Kotooka x Tsukasa teasing, but nope, all we got was a lame, seemingly sad stare right there at the end.

I think Kotooka is trying to commit the romantic equivalent of suicide. Pretty sure in her mind, a relationship between her and Shiratori is impossible, or maybe even wrong. Therefore she tries to date other boys/ wants Shiratori to start dating a boy so that she actually has zero chance, and the reality will match her perception.

Kotooka's probably already worked through all of her angst previously and accepted the fate that she has decided for herself. She'll probably have to have a change in perspective, or a confrontation with her stance on the matter, before she begins to show any external romantic gestures towards Shiratori.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Smh. Why is author keep on saying he is handsome after every damn page? He is not even remotely near medicore.

That nerd ass creep looks like a bitch ass nerd. Seriously, if you think he is handsome i guess everyone on this Earth is a model and have crap taste.

As for the chapter, meh. Nothing special. The series went downhill after chapter 1.

And i thought we will finally have a good yuri series. Smh.

You remind me of Bachou, but you talk more :\

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Boy actually has crush on her brother, but he is too afraid to come out and say it. Goes for next best thing. Then suddenly confesses he's always liked the brother. She becomes wingman!

This is the vibe I get and I'm hoping it's more than just wishful thinking on my part.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Smh. Why is author keep on saying he is handsome after every damn page? He is not even remotely near medicore.

That nerd ass creep looks like a bitch ass nerd. Seriously, if you think he is handsome i guess everyone on this Earth is a model and have crap taste.

As for the chapter, meh. Nothing special. The series went downhill after chapter 1.

And i thought we will finally have a good yuri series. Smh.

You remind me of Bachou, but you talk more :\

Who?

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I REALLLLLY hate it when a character likes someone and at the same time tries really hard to have that person date someone else.
The way they basically forced her to actually go out with him is already making my blood boil, even though I had a feeling we would come to this.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I think Kotooka is trying to commit the romantic equivalent of suicide. Pretty sure in her mind, a relationship between her and Shiratori is impossible, or maybe even wrong. Therefore she tries to date other boys/ wants Shiratori to start dating a boy so that she actually has zero chance, and the reality will match her perception.

Kotooka's probably already worked through all of her angst previously and accepted the fate that she has decided for herself. She'll probably have to have a change in perspective, or a confrontation with her stance on the matter, before she begins to show any external romantic gestures towards Shiratori.

That was my impression of her too. But even so, i would've like to see some of that in the actual chapter. I hate when in some series or tv shows, the development they need to have has already happened and we as an audience have to come up with our own conclussion as to why they didn't show us that but felt the need to show us something completely pointless and uneventful like Tsukasa making tea.

I REALLLLLY hate it when a character likes someone and at the same time tries really hard to have that person date someone else.
The way they basically forced her to actually go out with him is already making my blood boil, even though I had a feeling we would come to this.

Its one of the most annoying tropes in romance series for me. This one is specially annoying since the girl who supposedly likes Tsukasa, is the one pushing the most and hasn't show an actual interest for her.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Its one of the most annoying tropes in romance series for me. This one is specially annoying since the girl who supposedly likes Tsukasa, is the one pushing the most and hasn't show an actual interest for her.

Hating on only Kotooka about this is weird when Tsukasa is doing the exact same damn thing with Washio.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Hating on only Kotooka about this is weird when Tsukasa is doing the exact same damn thing with Washio.

I don't see Tsukasa getting mad with Washio because she doesn't want to start anything with Kotooka, or basically pushing her into her arms. Thats not me hating on Kotooka BTW, thats me getting annoyed at the way they're portraying her character. If we didn't know she was "in love" with Tsukasa, you'll think she's as straight as an arrow and has no romantic interest in any of her friends.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

ah, now I see why hachimitsu picked this up now lol

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Well, there's a good reason for hating on Kotooka, she reminds me of Hotaru from Netsuzou trap too, in the case that both actively ruin their chances at love for no reason.
Maybe if Kotooka wasn't trying so hard with the straight girl act, Washio would have tried confessing to her already.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

You know, the fact that we got introduced to Shiratori's brother who crossdresses in her clothes and looks almost identical when doing so, makes me think that perhaps he saw her brother crossdressing, fell for him but mistook him for Shiratori, hence why he appears out of nowhere asking to date her, because he doesn't know that Shiratori has a brother, and the cute girl he fell for was actually said brother.

joined Feb 20, 2014

My theory: Asakura is Subaru's female friend Tomoyan cross dressing as a guy.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 1:52PM

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Oh Kotooka, so much of sweet pain in your eyes...
I hate myself for doing the same thing you just did back when I was in middle school. And I'm not blaming you, everything will be fine!

And also now I have yaoi in my yuri T_T Though the series is pretty amazing and interesting, if only things were more focused on those 3 girls and not on some boys.

To reply you must either login or sign up.