Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I'm not sure how bad trump will be but when you look at his vice president who is an uneducated homophobic catholic conservative piece of trash, there are good reasons to be scared...

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

to anyone who voted trump : you are cancer

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 1:39AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Rina posted:

^ Who knows, with any luck, orange hitler will lose his position within a year :D

Unfortunately even if this does happen it would simply result in him getting replaced with Pence who's not a whole lot better. Pence's only advantage over Trump is that at least he has some idea what he's doing in a political position. His actual views and policies are just as shitty as Trump's in most cases and worse in some. Ie: His desire to not only use government funding for gay conversion camps but the fact he wants to make them MANDATORY for gays and bisexuals which is fucking disgusting. (Disgusting it putting it mildly though. I really don't have a word in my vocabulary adequate enough to describe that view.)

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

30 minutes before my job intervew I go to Dynasty and see the most recent posts..

Well, that goes on to confirm that the US voting system is broken, people are stupid and the silent majority is a force to be reckoned with.

I honestly cannot even come up with anything better. My brain refuses to acknowledge this.

I legitimately regret the fact that I didn't bring an inhalator with me.

Oh well, back to sipping preinterview coffee at a nearby hotel.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 2:29AM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

^ I wish you success with your interview!

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I just gotta say, i'm so sorry the idiots won this time. It goes to show how ignorant the majority of the population really are. Going against the elites my ass.

Also @Galich Good luck with your interview.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon and Kal3d Thanks! I dearly believe that three time's a charm, or atleast tell myself so.

Well, as Russians say: поживём – увидим

Also, note to self, coffees at nearby hotels are expensive.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 2:42AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Gah, 10 more minutes of standing outside at 3 Celsius. Thank God I have a longcoat that partly negates me not wearing my warmer jeans.

Actually, writing this post took away 5 minutes of my waiting. Yay for Dynasty Cafe.

Even bigger yay for pocket mouthwash, made the aftertaste of a horrible coffee disappear and replaced it with chilling mint.

Going in.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 2:54AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Man this is just disappointing. I don't look forward to the next four years at all.

Also good luck Galich.

joined May 24, 2014

Well here are my two cents on Trump's victory:

Hillary clinton was such an obviously corrupt cunt that EVERYONE decided to vote trump over her. Also I blame EXTREME political correctness and WHINY INSUFFERABLE swj cunts and assholes as well.

Oh well america has survived worse and at least he will give Enrique Pena Nieto EXACTLY what he deserves. Trust me, he's an EVEN BIGGER asshole than Trump.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

The only thing Nieto has Trump beaten on is in his stupidity. Other than that, no, Trump is still the bigger asshole. But hey, lets not get so political in here, talking about politics could only lead to negativity and pointless arguments.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Condolences.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

drhelsing posted:

Well here are my two cents on Trump's victory:

Hillary clinton was such an obviously corrupt cunt that EVERYONE decided to vote trump over her. Also I blame EXTREME political correctness and WHINY INSUFFERABLE swj cunts and assholes as well.

Oh well america has survived worse and at least he will give Enrique Pena Nieto EXACTLY what he deserves. Trust me, he's an EVEN BIGGER asshole than Trump.

The big issue with Trump's presidency is less him or his vice president than it is the fact he'll be getting to appoint a Supreme Court justice who will be specifically chosen to overturn gay marriage. And then to top that off he's projected to potentially get anywhere from 2-4 other justices appointed during his term. That's the biggest issue here because a heavily conservative Supreme Court is going to affect us for decades to come since it's an appointment for life or until they choose to retire. We barely got gay marriage through to begin with when Scalia was still around and compared to the conservative candidates for the position he was actually quite moderate.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

A Criminal or An Asshole for President.

The people have spoken. I feel sorry for you guys who might end up affected by this...

Nice, I just moved to the USA not long ago to be here for this shitshow...
From one hell to another...

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 3:58AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Going in.

Good luck Galich! ^ _ ^

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Going in.

Good luck Galich! ^ _ ^

Thanks ^^

Well, the talk went rather okay. Will have to go for a test day next week.

Went to a pub nearby to "celebrate" the election of the new president of USA. Had a very interesting talk about politics with some professor that was sitting next to me. He was as happy with this turn of events as this entire is.

Curse me for being such a lightweight that I got drunk with just one beer.

I guess that being thin has some downsides as well.

At this pace I'll fall asleep here.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 5:10AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I'm so sorry guys... :( I'm speechless.. for that clown to become a president... There should be something wrong with this world.

Sis, I'm with you, you know that! :)
Perfect timing, Galich ;)

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 5:10AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So here's a random song for everyone! ^ _ ^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmbu8GwOaMU

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

I'm so sorry guys... :( I'm speechless.. for that clown to become a president... There should be something wrong with this world.

Sis, I'm with you, you know that! :)
Perfect timing, Galich ;)

Thanks Sis! I'll be sure to write when I'll be having my test day. Need your super powers :)

As an added bonus:

Galich's "cope with Trump the president" pack

http://m.imgur.com/358w8Gj

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Or, if you're in Califonia, just pack 4 years worth of Weed and be stoned everyday :D

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Think I drank a bit too much.. well, I still believe it's justifiable.

Also, Rina's method is more than appropriate.

God, some right wing assholes sat next to me and now they're discussing how the Secret Service is going to "take care" of Hilary. I feel even more miserable.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 5:22AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

:) please, do so!
Do you know what kind of test it will be?

A lady should know how to hold her liquor! ^^
Cheers!!

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 5:27AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Galich

Bright side, at least you have shots (right?) lol. Just don't get too drunk :>

Beer right now. Bordering on drinking too much, but oh well.

Will remember! Well, I still need to pick up some documents from my uni, so I need to be (somewhat) sober in the next 2 hours.

:) please, do so!
Do you know what kind of test it will be?

A lady should know how to hold her liquor! ^^

Will actually write it on a sticky note to not forget.. Thanks sis ^·^

Well.. probably just a normal day at that job (a receptions at a hotel).

Agreed on that^^ Moderation is the key. cough American politics

joined May 24, 2014

@Galich

Bright side, at least you have shots (right?) lol. Just don't get too drunk :>

Well you know what they say about drowning sorrows...darmn bitches eventually learn how to swim.

Well anyway, look at the bright side. A lot of INSUFFERABLE whiny SWJ cunts (who would be more than happy to DELETE most of this site's content and were most likely behind the attempt to censor all anime and manga) are whining like there's no tomorrow.

Their suffering is SO amusing

To reply you must either login or sign up.