Forum › Alien Girl discussion

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Modern_Aliens.jpg

joined Jul 26, 2016

The sci-fi geek in me quite likes the amount of thought that obviously went into the alien's design.
Being various kinds of adorbs doesn't hurt ofc.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i'd hire this artist as characters designer of the next mass effect

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So would this count as Sci-fi?

joined Oct 3, 2014

Ah yeah it usually gets corrected as Kanamemo and I get how that's confusing because it's also got yuri tones to it, but I'm referring to this video titled カナメヲ. It's.. strange, to say the least, the music is especially something else, and it's something I wish could be expanded outside of this short video but it's worth a watch.

Well this just ruined my day :(

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I love that MLEM on page 5, it is so adorable.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well. That's quite a piece of tail.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

she looks like the khezu from monster hunter

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I wouldn't kiss that thing with her hella long tongle and her teeth so sharp and big.

joined Sep 9, 2016

I am really looking forward to seeing the backstory (if any is to be forthcoming) about how these two got to the point of kissing.

Also, not often we see one of the main characters be Belgian.

last edited at Nov 2, 2016 1:55AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I am really looking forward to seeing the backstory (if any is to be forthcoming) about how these two got to the point of kissing.

From when I saw the images on tumblr, I feel like the order was different. I remember seeing the pic where the girl licks her, and then, in the next image or so, a kiss, so I just came to the conclusion that alien girl is touchy-feely and licks the lady and it escalated somehow

Img_2519
joined Nov 1, 2016

Yeyeyeyeye

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Since none seems to want to go beyond the cuteness, I will bite.

How is this yuri? Because "boobs" and cute? It doesn't seem to have nipples. So it's not a mammal. Maybe some kind of reptile,

For all we know, it's the 3rd sex of their species and it implants eggs fertilized by the 1st one, with that long tongue in the womb of the 2nd one. Actually, the doctor ingested a mouthfull of roe without noticing. Dun dun dun...

Or it implanted larvae that will develop and eat her from inside. The horror... that doctor is really carefree.. the assistant is right to be horrified.

And even if it's innocuous and cute, it's still somewhat disturbing, because the alien "girl" doesn't seem to really understand what it's about. It acts a bit like a cat.

I don't criticize the "monster girl" genre here, but the fact that consent is "to be determined".

Just saying this for the sake of discussion really. Other than that, it's cute, funny and it would make a good story.

last edited at Nov 2, 2016 8:37AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

From when I saw the images on tumblr, I feel like the order was different. I remember seeing the pic where the girl licks her, and then, in the next image or so, a kiss, so I just came to the conclusion that alien girl is touchy-feely and licks the lady and it escalated somehow

I got the impression she uses her tongue to investigate things, and perhaps also for interpersonal communication - compare elephant trunks. Seems to be big on tactile interaction in general.

And Scientist Lady is definitely taking it in some rather questionable (albeit hawt) directions... ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

joined Jul 26, 2016

And even if it's innocuous and cute, it's still somewhat disturbing, because the alien "girl" doesn't seem to really understand what it's about. It acts a bit like a cat.

I don't criticize the "monster girl" genre here, but the fact that consent is "to be determined".

Just saying this for the sake of discussion really. Other than that, it's cute, funny and it would make a good story.

Well if you want to speculate... you know that oval thing she seems to be associated with? Assume that's an egg. Given its size relative to her, from this would follow
A) the species hatches superprecocial and she's like few months old tops
B) the actual sexually mature adult stage is EKSBAWKS HUEG
C) the good doctor is basically making out with the equivalent of an infant D:

Of course it could also just be some kind of lifepod or "survival cocoon" and all of the above is worth maybe a wet fart or two. Or it's just something the author tossed in for le shitz und gigglez, and to play further on the Alien joke. ʅ ( • ε • ) ʃ

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

In the vein of that discussion, it is a bit reckless to be so physical with something that might have very different concepts regarding what counts as 'playful' or 'affectionate'. I mean, for all we know, the cute alien girl might try to help the scientist shed her skin with the best intentions. Without communication, there's really no way of knowing exactly how 'human' she is, or how she feels about her situation.

That being said, don't care, so fucking cute oh my god.

(And Nya, we both know lizards can be yuri. Precedent has been established.)

last edited at Nov 2, 2016 11:21AM

joined Oct 13, 2014

http://hushabyevalley.tumblr.com/ didnt see a link for the artist's tumblr so here it is

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

We see little white hearts above the alien's head when she's kissing the scientist. So textually, there's genuine affection there.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Fact. o3ob

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Fact. o3ob

I was thinking of lamias, but that works too.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It behaves like a pet, so I dunno. Think catgirl with the mind of a cat.

Xenosexuality is questionnable at best, deadly at worst.

last edited at Nov 2, 2016 12:26PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Even animals know not to actually bite when play-fighting. And this critter's both definitely sapient and obviously social enough to enjoy cuddling (at least things it has accepted as trustworthy).

Wouldn't piss it off though, that's a definitely hypercarnivorous dentition and that tail can probably make a pretty decent imitation of a constrictor snake...

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

she looks like the khezu from monster hunter

More like gigginox I think. Giggi's way cuter than khezu that's for sure.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Even animals know not to actually bite when play-fighting. And this critter's both definitely sapient

Where did it show sapience?!?

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

How is this yuri? Because "boobs" and cute? It doesn't seem to have nipples. So it's not a mammal. Maybe some kind of reptile,

Well I can't say much for the rest but the artist tags this girl as 'alien girl' 'monster girl' and does have a post tagged as 'yuri' as well. And also goes on to call the main scientist despicable person but good at her job so take that as you will!

To reply you must either login or sign up.