Forum › Saki Biyori BG discussion

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

I know Saki Biyori BG is technically not wrong, but ins't the right name Saki Biyori Otona no Maki/The Adults' Story (BG Edition)?

Also, any particular reason why Saki Biyori is not upload?

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 3:14PM

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Isn't the right name Saki Biyori Otona no Maki/The Adults' Story (BG Edition)?

This name is very much not the right one, as "Otona no Maki" is simply a subtitle appended to chapters of this story dealing with the adult characters (only 4 out of the 41 collected here). Every chapter has a different subtitle of this kind and the bulk of the series very plainly does not deal with adults, so it would seem fairly evident to the least amount of investigation that this is not the overall title, yet multiple sources persistently list it as such.

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

I see, I thought it was strange that Dynasty and a few readers are using BG while Batoto and Mangaupdates are using Otona no Maki, thanks for clarifing that Gulf Standard.

Also, any particular reason why Saki Biyori is not upload?

Unfortunately Batoto is missing chapters, here all Saki Biyori chapters that are translated.

joined Mar 25, 2013

There are two chapters for Biyori BG (42 and 43) that are translated and haven't been uploaded, as well as the newest Saki chapter (151), and lastly the latest translated Shinohayu chapter (26)

Sorry for putting this here, but I'm too lazy to go through the Upload Request thing. xD

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Is it just me, or everyone and everything is far more interesting than Saki herself right now?

joined Jan 8, 2016

Is it just me, or everyone and everything is far more interesting than Saki herself right now?

Saki was never interesting, her backstory is

Still a cutie though

joined Aug 6, 2015

I feel bad when I read a chapter that focuses on an anime season 2+ school group. I just can't get into those chapters. I don't feel like I've been exposed to those characters and their backstories enough to care. Maybe I should start reading the mainline manga series to get to know them better.

Mustard%20spark
joined Aug 1, 2015

Anyone else find Saki Biyori (BG or otherwise) to be by far the best part of Saki?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Anyone else find Saki Biyori (BG or otherwise) to be by far the best part of Saki?

Yep, altough seeing a somewhat cute side of the coach who hits students over their performance on a goddamn board game is kind of unsettling.

last edited at Jan 8, 2017 8:52PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

https://michinoakio.blogspot.kr/2017/01/saki-ch168-beginning-biyori-62.html
Biyori ch62, pg pg 8, "The coach just run away from me" (it should be "ran away")

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

This Rinkai chapter is quite on point.

Mustard%20spark
joined Aug 1, 2015

Is something wrong with Momoko? She isn't saying dude anymore.

It's seriously unnatural.

last edited at Oct 4, 2017 1:52PM

joined Mar 17, 2017

I miss the "dude" already-su

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Still better than the main series.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Still better than the main series.

I really enjoyed it when it first started out and when the first anime season ran, but somewhere along the way this just ended up being the only part I still follow. Achiga was probably the biggest part of that, but Ritz doing so many series when she couldn't deliver the main series on time in the first place didn't help either.

To reply you must either login or sign up.